Hot Summer Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then just as I was fishing a twenty out of my purse, I noticed the sign. "Ribbed, with her pleasure in mind." I stacked the package on top of the cigarettes and waited for my change.

"If this isn't a date – why that last little shopping item?" I said to myself, catching my eye in the rear view mirror.

"It's only sensible!" I muttered as I pulled out into traffic. "Just in case."

I parked in the lot behind the bar and sat for a few minutes, still unsure of what I was doing. Finally, I swung the door open and walked into Donovan's by the back door. The long hallway leads into a dimly lighted room heavy on green neon shamrocks and leprechauns. A piano player was surrounded by willing singers and I spotted my handsome young friend among them.

I touched his shoulder and he turned and gave me a chaste hug and a loud hello.

"You came!" he said boisterously.

His friends turned to stare at me and he introduced me to four tall buddies, all very happy. I noted that their eyes were all over me, making me self-conscious but pleased. They made room for me at the piano bar with me pressed snugly between Teddy and his friend Kevin. They all seemed to have Irish names and Kevin was the first to ask me to dance. His hands brushed across my breasts each time he twirled me, but he was a good dancer and I ignored it.

The strong Manhattan I had ordered was ready when we returned and I took a comforting drink of it. The boys were very nice and I began enjoying myself, cautiously switching to wine for my second drink. They were boisterous and cheerful and they made me feel wonderfully welcome. I enjoyed the singing and also the flirting. They made me feel desirable and pretty. It was great!

When the piano player went on a break, Teddy picked a slow song on the juke box and danced me away from the others.

"You look beautiful!" he murmured.

"Thank you, kind sir!" I said and squeezed him. "You're not bad yourself. I like your friends, too. It's nice of them to be so nice to me."

"Yeah. I think they'll leave soon." He sounded hopeful, I noted.

It was like our last dance, not much movement, but he had become a lot more direct. His arm swept far around me, enveloping me, and I soon felt that bulge once again bumping my tummy. I closed my eyes a moment and let the feeling pleasure me.

"I said I'd just come for one drink. I'm already over my limit."

"But you'll stay, won't you? I really want to talk." Teddy pulled me a little closer and his lips were close to my ear as he talked. I shivered and pulled his hand between us, snugly against my breast.

"Maybe a little longer," I murmured against his chest.

His hand slipped a little lower on my hip and his cock bumped my mound again.

"Sorry."

"I don't mind." I pressed back against it.

He moaned quietly.

I stifled my own moan of pleasure, but I'm sure he felt a tremor that went through my body at the touch of him against my mound. I was enjoying myself more than I could recall for some time.

As we walked back, he said, "Why don't we take a booth?" He led me to the corner booth. As we sat down, his friends gave out cat-calls from the piano bar. Teddy waved them off with a self-conscious grin.

"Did you tell them I'm your aunt?"

"No! I just said you were my friend."

"Oh, good. I'm proud of you!" I laughed. "A lesser man would have made excuses for meeting an older woman."

"You may be an older woman, but you're also the prettiest in the place!"

I nudged him with pleasure and sipped my wine as his thigh snuggled against mine.

The others kept coming to the booth and flirting. I loved it, and I danced with each of them again. I had to guide Kevin's hands from slipping down on my bottom and fend off another hand lingering too long on the side of my breast. I left it there for quite awhile, then guided it away with a smile into Robert's eyes.

KEN:

I could not stay home pacing back and forth any longer and got in my car to see if I could find her car parked someplace. I went past the church lot but it was empty, past the favorite restaurant in town and then headed for the Shamrock Bar on the east side. My heart was in my throat. It seemed sneaky. And also, I really didn't want to find it there.

I cruised along in front of it and didn't see the White Cadillac. Then as I rounded the corner, I caught sight of it there in the rear parking lot. I cruised around the block a few times thinking about what to do. I cruised around for awhile trying to decide what I should do. I started to drive home instead. I stopped for a traffic light. Then turned back toward the bar.

I parked some distance away and walked past the front window and glanced in. I passed by two or three times but didn't see her. Though it was about half full. My heart was in my throat, fearing what I might be walking into. And still unsure what my reaction could be.

Still if it was innocent, it would not be good to be caught spying on her in this way, so I had at least two reasons to be cautious.

I found the back door and caught a glimpse of them in the far corner booth. Cigarette smoke drifted up from the booth. Retreating, I pushed into the men's room and leaned heavily against the wall to think.

"Oh, shit!" I muttered.

The door banged open and two young guys came in and positioned themselves at the two furthest urinals.

"Holly shit, she's some babe, eh? Is he boinking her."

"Yeah! Holy shit, is right. Did you catch those tits? Jeez. He just says she's a friend of his mother."

"Life ain't fair. You should see my mother's friends!" He looked down and regarded his stream thoughtfully. "If he's not going to, I'd like to!"

"God, she's hot. I can't get the thought of shoving this into her out of my mind. You know what I mean?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"And those tits are real, man."

"How would you know, you shit?"

Touched them when we danced, man. They are real and they are wonderful."

They fell silent and I pretended to be drying my hands.

They left without stopping at the sink.

"Oh, man! Ellen, here we come!" one of them said as the door swung open.

The knot in my stomach tightened as he said my wife's name.

Donovan's is in one of those old buildings with great high ceilings. There is a balcony along two sides of it and I made for the narrow winding stairway. I took a seat with a view of Ellen's booth, yet partially hidden by the ornate iron pillar.

They were laughing and seemed to be having a good time. Ted led her to the juke box to pick out some music. His arm was around her waist, hand resting low on her hip as they stood thigh to thigh .The colored lights of the jukebox lighted there faces garishly and he fondled the soft flesh under his hand. I was jealous in spite of myself.

They danced a little bit to the music, his hand cupping her ass and her arms around his neck the way she liked to do when she was getting a little bit tipsy. Their bodies pressed tightly together and I thought about his cock bumping against her under all the silks and satins covering it. I thought of how her pussy must be beginning to swell and moisten as he moved against her. At the end of a twirl, they moved to straddle each other's thighs as they swayed to the music.

He danced her out of sight under the balcony and I couldn't see them any longer. They danced on in the dark secluded corner for a long time. I waited impatiently, the thought of what they were doing driving me slightly crazy.

ELLEN:

Eventually single girls came in and the others drifted off to see if they could make a new friend, leaving Teddy and I alone with our conversation. His hand lay warmly on my thigh and I reinforced his confidence by putting mine on top of his, slipping my fingers down the cracks between his.

He was surprised when his fingers found the clasp of my garter straps holding my stockings snug. He lingered there, toying with the snap through the layers of silk.

"You think I'm an old-fashioned girl, do you?" I giggled, flirting shamelessly.

"No, not really. But,.. can I see?"

Looking around quickly, I pulled my skirt and slip up until they were above the dark reinforcement band and a little white flesh showed above a pink stripe at the very top of the stocking. Even the elegant Givenchy logo looked sexy emblazoned across my legs. He reached for my thigh.

I snapped my dress down. "You said 'look' not touch." I complained lightly.

His eyes were wide open and so was his mouth.

"Wow. Very hot!"

His hand went to my knee and I let him caress my leg through the silky nylon. It felt so good to be touched with such obvious passion, that I wanted it to continue.

We were intensely talking about his life and concerns as his hand slowly progressed under my dress. I continued drinking the wine and continued to feel very sensual and soft. His caresses became wonderfully welcome as my wine-induced good feeling continued to rise.

We danced more and I hung from his neck like a trophy, his cock caressing me as I bumped my mound against him. It felt delicious, its bold firmness fondling its way from one side of my mound to the other as we swayed to one song after another.

In the darkest corner of the dance floor, he became bolder. Both hands slipped up along my sides and found my breasts. His eyes were closed as he pressed close and squeezed them.

"Someone might see ...." I protested weakly.

"They are so beautiful."

'Thank you." I moaned softly.

His hands felt strong but gentle and I allowed myself the pleasure of letting him fondle me. It felt so good that my knees were weak. He caught the nipples and teased them even harder. I felt myself moistening between my legs.

My bottom was pressed against the wall and his cock searched my dress for my mound.... and found it again and again.

"Mmmmmm," I said quietly as I guided his hands reluctantly away from my breasts and back to a very low grip on my hips, which pleased me nearly as much. I looked nervously around the room, but no one seemed to be paying any attention, so I raised his hands once more until he lifted my breasts in his big hands and then stooped to kiss between them in my cleavage.

I slipped my hand under his shirt in the back and fondled the smooth skin of his broad back, while he played with my breasts. It was thrilling.

KEN:

As they walked back to the booth hand in hand, I could see that he managed to bump her crotch a couple times with his hand. The bulge in his pants was evident; he shifted the leg of the pants so he could walk more easily.

She had uncrossed her legs and I could tell she had spread her thighs to let him play there.

I was envious. Her skirt hid his hand from view. Still talking and smiling into his eyes, Ellen touched his chest and I watched as her fingers caressed him, slipping from one nipple to the other and then across the flat muscular stomach. The funny thing was that I think my cock was just as hard as his.

At last they made a move to leave. They said good night to some of his cronies at the bar. I could see that all eyes were on Ellen and she flirted back with them under the guise of the motherly, but very sexy older friend of Ted.

After giving them a little time to get out, I paid my bill and rushed out the front door and down the street to my car. A train crossing delayed the white car and I was able to catch and follow it. The tires bumped noisily over the railroad track and I let two cars get between us before following to the edge of town. I could not tell if there were two people in the car and I saw no evidence of Ted's pickup truck.

The car turned down the river road. I waited several minutes before following. Had I lost them? There were no cars to be found. I stepped on the gas and raced ahead, still finding no one. Too far! I turned around on the narrow lane, backing deep against the encroaching bushes then close to the tree on the other side and back again, eager to retrace my path and find them again.

More slowly this time, I watched for some hint of the car, a track, a side trail, anything.

There! A brief light flared through heavy underbrush. It must be them.

I sped past and parked down the road and sat for another minute or two, deep in thought. The scene was eerie; a bright moon illuminated the scene in that silver light that only a full moon can produce. I had no problem finding my way, it was almost like midday. In fact, I would be lucky to get close without them seeing me. And I did want to get close.

Silently, I walked back along the road and found a convenient knoll very near the car. Taking a circuitous path behind trees and bushes, I made my way to a vantage point that let me remain in deep shadows while looking right into the car with a three quarter view. I tried to calm my racing heart and crouched low.

Two cigarettes burned in the darkness. Soft romantic music came from the open window and the dash lights illuminated the interior in soft light. They were necking now and I edged a bit closer.

"Oh we shouldn't" At least I think that is what I heard from Ellen -- followed by silence. I thought of how the silence meant tongues fencing, exploring, and teasing as two lovers' mouths played together. In my mind it was beginning to sound like a replay of the night in our bed when she fantasized that I was Teddy and "mothered" me.

ELLEN:

"I'll walk you to your car, then." His voice sounded disappointed. "Sure you won't stay awhile? We can go someplace else!"

I bumped against him at the door, my head spinning a little from the drinks. I smiled up at him.

"Whoops. That means I better get going!"

His arm was around my waist and I leaned close as we walked.

He stopped. I turned into his arms and he kissed me. His hands fondled my bottom through the dress, then slowly began raising it with eager fingers until I was exposed in the back and his hands fingers could toy with my bottom through my panties.

I slipped my tongue between his lips and enjoyed the fondling. His dick pressed against me and I slipped my hands down to cup his tight ass and pull him closer.

Finally we continued walking, both a little unsteady.

He opened the passenger door for me.

"Someone stole my steering wheel!" I joked.

"Can we talk a minute?"

I slipped into the seat and tucked my legs inside and he closed the door.

As soon as he got under the wheel, he reached for me and I eased myself across his lap. His lips found mine and our tongues met in a moist, warm kiss as his hand slipped under my dress and along the outside of my thigh. He squeezed gently and I tried to relax. Our mouths made wet milking motions as he sucked me into his mouth and swirled his tongue around mine.

His hand slipped along the nylon on the outside of my thigh until his fingers found the edge of my panties. He toyed with the hem and slipped his fingers underneath the fabric and felt along the curve of my bottom. My skirt was pushed up so that the top of my stocking showed and he fondled all along my thigh as we kissed. I squirmed against his chest, my nipples feeling tingly and needing to be soothed.

The hand roamed down the length of my leg and then teasingly moved to the other leg. When it was at the knee and between my legs, I clamped it between two nyloned knees. He stopped for a moment as the kiss continued. He played with my knee for a moment, savoring the silky feeling and I opened a little. His hand smoothly slipped between silken thighs, caressing and fondling and squeezing the stocking.

We paused the kiss and looked at each other. I pressed a light kiss on his lips and his hand moved further up my thigh, coming very close to the moist panties between my legs. His hand was on my bare thigh and I gently squeezed it again, not restraining him, but he paused again and fondled my leg. He was breathing very heavily.

We just held each other like that for what seemed like a long time, touching, feeling, squeezing, teasing. I felt warm and soft and beautiful.

He left my skirt high on my thighs and moved his hand onto my breast. He cupped it through the dress at first and then unbuttoned a couple buttons and slipped his hand inside. My nipple responded as he caressed me though the silk. I kissed his ear and then pointed my tongue into it as he played with my breast and squeezed my nipples.

"Ohhhh, Teddy, "I breathed into his ear. His hand tightened and my breast popped out of the cup; I pulled the strap off my shoulder so that he was fondling my bare breast. I heard him moan as he bent down to suck my nipple between moist lips.

He stopped to look at my breast. After letting him look at me for a time, I slowly covered it and asked for a cigarette.

"I've always wanted to drive one of these." he said, as we sat wreathed in cigarette smoke. "Can we take a little ride?"

I didn't answer immediately.

"Yes. That would be nice, I think."

He eased the car into the street and drove away at a leisurely pace.

My panties were very wet with excitement, yet I was still unsure of what was going to happen. I could still feel his hand on my breast and thighs and recall the warmth it had brought between my legs.

"Where are we go ...?" I said as he made a sharp turn into a narrow road, with trees arching over it.

"Along the river road. It's nice along here."

The next turn was even more startling. Almost hidden by heavy brush, it would not be easy to find if I had been alone. The car bumped and rocked along a rutted path and then we were close to the river shining silver in the bright moonlight.

"Oh! It's pretty here. Are we ... are we safe here?" I asked nervously.

He turned off the lights and the engine. The radio curled music through the sudden silence we had rushed into.

I smiled at him and let him unbutton another button down the front of my dress. He looked so cute, his eyes burrowing into my cleavage now more and more exposed. His big fingers fumbled with the buttons, and I arched my back almost instinctively, pushing my bosom upward. Upward and out toward him. I tried to calm my racing pulse and rested my hands on his wrists. Looking down, I saw his fingers touch the soft mounds eagerly.

"You know, as long as I remember, you understood more than my parents did. I could never talk to them like this, never."

"I've always liked you, you know that." I said.

"When I got in trouble, you always gave me the benefit of the doubt. I really appreciated it."

"And you were always in trouble!"

'I always had a crush on you, you know." He laughed.

"Since when?" I couldn't resist being thrilled by this comment. I know it is vain, but I loved hearing it even though it was always obvious. It was sensual hearing him say it now. Teddy slipped one finger softly into the crease between my breasts and I smiled at how intent he was looking at me. My platinum colored bra was sort of radiant in the glow of the car lights and bright moonlight. In spite of myself, I pressed my arms against them and forced the round melon like mounds to stand out above the Victoria's Secret bra.

"Since I was about twelve, actually."

I kissed him quickly.

"Twelve? Ohmigod, so early? That is sweet of you."

"Yep. ..... I've been dreaming of.... you. All these years, dreaming ... of you and of.... these ..." His voice was once again slightly hoarse.

My nipples leapt at the thought of that. I knew that he had always stared at me and then looked away self-consciously all through his teen years. And I knew that I had tried to avoid letting him know that I had caught him looking down my dress.

His lips found mine and his tongue searched. I responded, parting my lips and pointing my tongue out to meet his. The tingling surged from my tongue just like my very first French kiss. Everyone remembers that thrill, and how it fades over the years of marriage. A stranger's tongue brightens the feeling all over again. My nipples were standing hard against my soft bra and I wanted his hands to find them again. And they did. I pressed them into his big hands and he squeezed and lifted them and let his hands roam to every bit of my breasts, lingering along the crease under them and then returning to pay attention to my nipples jutting through the silky fabric. I sighed and urged his hands to continue.