Hot Summer Night Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke at 3:30 AM with an urgent need to drain my bladder. Apparently, no one had moved since we fell asleep as Carrie and Julia were still cuddled up with their heads on my shoulders. My arms were still wrapped around under their heads with hands on their shoulders. Both arms were numb. I slowly lifted each head and extracted my arms. I moved myself down to the bottom of the bed trying not to wake either of them.

When I came back from the bathroom Carrie and Julia had rolled over toward each other so there was no room between them for me. I stood by Carrie's side of the bed for a few minutes watching them in the dark. Their naked bodies cuddled up together face to face was very sensual and my cock raised its head as if to watch too. I crawled into bed on Carrie's side and spooned up to her backside. I wrapped my right arm over her and hefted her left tit into my hand. I love all tits and Carrie has exceptional ones. I love handling them. My cock raised a little more and was poking Carrie in the ass. I moved down lower in the bed so that my cock-head was at the gap at the top of her legs and ass. With her curled up in a fetal position, I knew there was potential access to a nice warm cock-sheath.

In her sleep, Carrie moaned lightly as I continued my light tweaking of her right nipple. I removed my tit tweaking hand and moved it down to her crotch. She was mostly dry. I was hoping she was still wet from our earlier sex. I rolled away from her so I could open the night stand drawer. I fumbled around and then found her KY jelly which she used to aid our butt-fucking.

I rubbed some jelly on my erect cock with liberal application to my cock-head. I thought to myself, 'Mama, this stuff is cold.' I rolled back into my original position. With cock in hand, I guided the head between Carrie's legs and then more finely tuned into her vaginal opening. Once properly aligned, I stopped and left it there for nearly a minute. Carrie didn't rouse at all. I slowly pushed forward. The lubricant worked great. There was virtually no friction at all. I just slid right in.

Carrie rolled her head toward me and whispered, "For God's sake, just push it in, will you." Apparently, when I started pushing my cock toward her cunt, she was awake and had moved her right hand down to her pussy and started lightly flicking her clit because as I pushed deeper I could feel her fingers flicking on either side of my cock. As it turned out, I didn't even need the KY jelly because she was soaking wet by the time I was fully engaged.

Carrie whispered again, "Do you know what time it is? If you start something, we will probably be up until it's time to get up for work."

My cock was now pushed entirely into Carrie's pussy. I didn't move it from that position. I whispered back, "I know, but my cock was looking for a nice warm spot. I plan to just leave it where it is and go back to sleep."

Carrie whispered, "So, that's your plan, is it? OK, let's see how that works out." She rolled her head back to face Julia who had not budged. I put my head down on her pillow and with rigid cock embedded in her pussy, I fell asleep again.

When I woke up at 6:00 AM my placid cock was lying on my left leg. I reached down to touch it. It was all gooey from the KY jelly. 'Huh,' I thought, 'I usually wake up with a woody. I guess all this sex the past few days is making the little head tired.' I laid there ruminating over the events of the last few days. I think, 'Wow, what a drastic change in my life. Our life. I think I like it. Carrie and I seem to be closer than we have in years. I had no idea she had turned into such a sexual animal. I know in my head the sex with Julia is wrong but in my heart is seems so right. So, here we are.' I got out of bed and grabbed my boxer shorts and headed for the basement to work out before getting ready for work.

My thoughts were distracting me. I cut the workout short and went back upstairs. When I got half-way up the stairs to the second floor I could hear a lot of moaning coming from our bedroom. I knew what was going on but I had to walk into the room to see how it was going on. Carrie was on her back in the middle of the bed with her feet at the head of the bed with her knees raised. Julia was in a '69' position with her face buried in Carrie's pussy. Carrie had Julia's face pinned to her pussy with her legs. Julia's pussy was pushed down on her mother's face. Tongues, lips, mouths and fingers were moving rapidly.. They paid no notice to my arrival. I just stood there and watched for a couple minutes as my cock began to respond to this visual stimulation.

At first I thought I would just sit down in the chair by the bed and take this all in. However, as my cock came to full attention, that thought disappeared and a new one took its place. I moved to the end of the bed and crawled myself up behind Julia. Both of these beauties had already had a few orgasms each and Carrie was in the middle of another as I raised my cock toward Julia's cunt. Carrie's head was in the way of my plan so I slapped my cock on Carrie's forehead. She opened her eyes with surprise and pulled her head to the side to make room for me to enter Julia's cunt. Julia raised her head from her mother's pussy to object. She didn't object long as my fully erect cock split her labia and buried itself all the way to my balls. Her head flew back and her mouth opened and she began shaking all over from her own orgasm. Her vaginal spasms were grabbing my cock. I started immediately hammering in and out of her cunt. As the spasms subsided, she dropped her head back into her mother's pussy and resumed her previous movements. I slowed my pace to change up the assault. Carrie raised her head to suck on one ball and then the other. She moved one hand so she could push a finger into my asshole. I clenched down hard on her finger and continued fucking Julia. My cock responded to the finger and expanded its dimensions. Julia felt it too and groaned around Carrie's pussy.

Carrie released my balls and when she arched her head down into the bed and her body up toward Julia, I knew she was in another orgasm. I was thinking, 'Man, I wish guys could have multiple orgasms like these two do.' Then I thought, 'Well, I guess guys can but not routinely like this.'

I could feel my own rising fast so, I increased my pace and was hammering as hard as I could with each thrust. Julia's head had come up off her mother's pussy to brace herself from my assault. She could feel the flood cumming so she pushed back with each forward thrust of mine. 'Now for part two of my plan,' I think.

I pulled my cock from Julia's cunt and pushed it down onto Carrie's lips. She opened her mouth and inhaled my cock just in time to avoid a cum blast in the face. I shoved my cock in as far as it would go as stream after stream erupted from my cock and into her mouth and throat. Carrie was trying to swallow it all but one stream caught her as she was trying to swallow the previous one and she gagged hard and sperm shot out of her mouth and out of her nose. She pulled off quickly with that and caught the last stream across her face and down onto her right tit. Julia had dropped her head when I pulled out of her to watch me shove it down Carrie's throat. She saw the cum blast out of her nose and said, "Whoa, I never saw that happen before. That was amazing mom."

Carrie was still coughing and gagging but with a wheezy voice said, "It wasn't so amazing from my point of view."

Julia climbed off her mother and moved herself up to lick up the cum on Carrie's tit and face. Carrie was already wiping it up with her fingers and licking them clean. Then Julia moved forward and took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it and lathed her tongue all around it to clean me off. She pulled back and my cock came out of her mouth with a 'pop'.

I sat back on my heels with diminishing cock hanging. I was soaked with sweat. I said, "Now that was a workout." I continued, "How about you girls get on your backs so I can clean you up?" They looked at each other for a moment and then both seemed to just fly off the bed to get into position with their pussies at the edge of the bed. I knelt on the floor in front of them and went from one pussy to the other with my tongue lapping up all the juices. "Delicious," I said.

When everyone was licked clean we got up. Julia's legs were a little wobbly so we assisted her to the shower in our room. I turned on the water and adjusted for temperature. We all got in and washed each other until we were squeaky clean. As you might expect we each paid particular attention to cleaning cock, pussies, anus' and tits. I wasn't sure we were going to get out of there without another round of sex, but we did.

Work was going to be impossible today after getting virtually no sleep last night. I suggested that we all take the day off. Julia said she couldn't. She needed all the hours she could get to help pay for college. Carrie also said she couldn't. She had big meetings with new clients. I had nothing on the agenda that couldn't wait so after getting all dressed to go, I decided to stay home. I called in sick. Julia asked if she could take my car and I relented. I had no need for a car today. I was going to just chill and relax on the deck and work on my tan. I kissed both of my girls goodbye and they left for work.

I went upstairs to remove my clothes. I stood there in the middle of our bedroom and contemplated whether to put that white speed-o bathing suit on or go nude. Since no one can see into our backyard, I decided on nude. How much more relaxed can you get than that. I walked down stairs and out onto the deck. The sun was hot. We were in the middle of our annual heat-wave with temperatures in the 90's. I pulled a lounge chair around to face the early morning sun and sat down and promptly fell asleep.

I woke to a female voice saying, "Hello.... Hello." The voice was coming from Max and Lisa's side of our yard. It was Lisa. She was not in view yet. "Hello. Anyone home? Hello", she continued as she walked up the stairs from the yard to our pool deck. I hadn't brought anything out to cover up with. I hadn't considered the possibility that I would be bothered on a week-day. Since it was Lisa and we had already seen each other nude, I decided to stay put. My lounge was facing in her direction as she lived to the east of us. She came into view through the gate. She unlatched the gate and walked up onto the deck. She was wearing her yellow bikini bathing suit. Her hair was pulled up on her head. She looked scrumptious.

As she walked onto the deck and closed the gate she turned around and said, "I thought someone was home." As she finished that sentence she noticed that it was me and I was sitting in the chair in the nude. She stopped short and turned her head away and said, "Oh my. I am sorry."

I didn't move, "Hi Lisa. How are you feeling today? I couldn't sleep at all last night in this heat and decided to take a sick day and just vegg-out. What can I do for you?"

Lisa hemmed and hawed while still looking away and said, "I thought maybe Julia was home. I saw your car leave and then Carrie's car and Julia wasn't in it. I wanted to ask her if she could baby-sit Friday night."

I said, "Julia took my car to work. Wow, you guys never go out. What's the occasion?"

She turned to face me and responded, "We just decided we need some time away from the kids. We were going to ask you guys to go with us. We wanted to contribute something to Julia's college anyway."

"I will ask Carrie if we have any plans for Friday night. I'm sure we don't but I learned not to make plans for us without clearing them with her." I laughed, "She can do that, but I can't." With Lisa now looking at me I was feeling her gaze and my cock jumped out from between my legs and landed on my left leg. From there it continued to pulse up and down as it grew larger. I had no control of this thing when it found something erotic, which apparently was the case with this situation. Lisa looked very hot in her bikini.

Lisa couldn't help notice the movement at my crotch. I could tell she was wrestling with herself on whether to stay or go. She licked her lips and started across the deck to where I was sitting. She sat down in a deck chair to my right.

I nonchalantly said, "What can I get you to drink? It's after noon somewhere."

It was earlier than 10:00 AM here so I was surprised when she looked me in the face with an involuntary glance at my crotch and said, "Something strong; I think."

I leaned forward and pushed myself up from the chair. My cock was now at half mast and pointed directly out in front of me. I turned away from her and walked into the house. I stood in the kitchen window looking out the window at her sitting there on the deck. She was talking to herself. I put ice in two glasses and poured a large scotch in my glass and a large Wild Turkey in hers. I was thinking as I poured her drink, 'If she drinks this, she will be blasted."

I carried the two drinks out to the deck and handed both drinks to her. I walked in front of her to grab a side table and place it between us. She put both drinks on the table. My cock was still at half mast as I walked back to sit in my lounge chair. There was a long silence. It was obvious she was uncomfortable but she couldn't leave. I was thinking about Sunday night when Max and Lisa were caught having sex in our pool. Carrie and I joined them. Apparently, Lisa was thinking the same thing. She finally broke the silence, "About Sunday night. Max and I both were feeling no pain. We both had a lot to drink at the wedding reception. I don't even know how we got home."

I knew she had more to say but I interrupted her, "Please don't apologize for anything. Neither Carrie nor I are sorry about what happened. We had a fantastic time. I can't speak for you guys but the sex was incredible for both of us. I hope it doesn't adversely affect our friendship. We love you guys. I guess that means something else now but I think that could be a good thing."

Lisa looked directly at me for the first time and said, "I was going to apologize but I didn't know how to raise the issue with you guys. We both had a great time too, but still, you have to admit the whole thing was a bit unusual. I guess the drinks eliminated my inhibitions. I can only rationalize what happened as that. Max is openly sexual but I know I am too inhibited sexually. Max was in heaven when we got home Sunday night. He had a raging hard-on and I was so unbelievably horny. We made love...check that...we fucked our brains out all night. I was so loud that I woke up the 4 year old. She started crying. I got out of bed and tended to her and then went right back at it again. It was amazing. We talked the next morning and decided that we have been too cloistered and need to get out and enjoy our life." She paused for several seconds, looked me directly in the eyes and then continued, "Like Sunday night."

When she was telling me about fucking their brains out she had moved her non-drink hand between her legs. I watched her hand as it started working up and down her pussy. As she continued her story, she stopped moving her hand and her fingers were flicking her clit. She hadn't notice she was even doing it because when she saw where I was looking she quickly pulled her hand back up to the arm of the chair.

I watched her hand move quickly out of her crotch. I followed her hand to the chair arm and continued moving my gaze up to her face. I said, "I see your inhibitions are back. I can help you with that if you want." She looked away and took a big sip off her drink.

I decided to see if frank talk would be received favorably. I said, "Do you masturbate?"

Lisa thought a moment. She was apparently deciding whether she wanted to talk frankly about a subject she was clearly uncomfortable with. Then she said, "I have, but I was raised by parents that made it clear that sex was dirty. Max keeps asking me to masturbate in front of him while he masturbates in front of me. In all these years together I have never agreed to do that. I know he is frustrated with my puritan sense of sexuality. That's New England I guess." She took another sip.

I leaned forward in my chair to swing my legs toward her and then I leaned closer. She glanced down at my semi-rigid cock again. I quietly said, "Take your bathing suit off so we are on common ground. I'm not going to see anything I haven't already seen. A couple times actually." She giggled at my reference to see her topless on her deck.

She just looked at me for about a half minute. She was biting her lower lip. She looked down at my cock and then back up to my face. She set her drink on the table and stood up. She reached up behind her back and untied her bikini top. She held it in place with her other hand as if she had not yet decided whether she was going to comply with my request. Then she pulled it free and set it on the table by her glass. Lisa has relatively large tits for her size. They sag a bit from breastfeeding two kid. She hooked her thumbs into the sides of her bikini bottom and pushed them down to her knees and then stood up to let it fall to her feet. She bent down and picked it up and set it beside the top. She then moved back into the chair and looked up at me. She was clearly nervous with the booze only slightly washing away her inhibitions. She has a great body. She is not gorgeous but she is attractive.

I was scanning her as she took off her suit. Her nudity didn't reveal much more than with the suit on but the sexual tension ratcheted up a notch and my cock ratcheted up as well. I got up and pulled another lounge chair over close on my left side facing the opposite direction so we would be facing each other. I patted it. She got up from her chair, moved the table between the two lounge chairs and sat down as directed. I put my feet up and laid back in the lounge. Lisa did the same. I took a sip off my drink and Lisa did the same.

While looking at Lisa's face, I reached down and took my semi-erect cock in my fingers and started slowly manipulating it. It was getting harder, longer and fatter. She stared down as it grew. She said, "That is one huge cock." When it got to full attention I started jerking with my right hand. After a minute or so I reached my left hand down and added that to the action. She was fascinated.

I said, "You said you have masturbated before so you know how. Do it now."

She looked up from my cock to my face. She took another sip from her drink and set it on the table. After many seconds of indecision, she slowly moved her right hand off the chair arm toward her crotch. She slowly began raking her fingernails over her outer lips. Her pubic hair was not trimmed short like every other pussy I had encountered lately but it was neat and more natural. As she raked her middle finger up over her clit, she tipped her head back against the chair back and subtly thrust her hips up.

As I continued jerking myself off, I watched her hips slowly undulate to the rhythm of her fingers. I could see moisture forming and she pushed her middle finger into the inner folds of her pussy. She flicked her clit a few times and her hips rocked with each flick. She reached down with her other hand. This movement pushed her tits together over her arms to create cleavage where there was none before. With this new hand she spread her lips to expose her vagina and clitoris. She pushed two fingers of the other hand into her vagina and began finger-fucking herself. Her thumbnails were lightly working her clit. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing very fast through an open mouth. As her pace quickened, I watched her facial muscle suddenly contract and she clenched her teeth. Her breathing went from rapid inhalations and exhalations to long, full inhalations and exhalation through her teeth which emitted a high pitched "Shhhhhhhhhhh" on the intake and "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" on the out. Her legs were thrashing all over the place with sudden movements. Her upper body was thrusting her chest upward and her hips down and then quickly the reverse. Her fingers were furiously moving in and out of her vagina. Her fingernails on her clit were replaced by one thumb, which was just as furiously firmly rubbing her clitoris. She was in full orgasm and I could see her inner pussy lips pulsing. As she continued masturbating she launched her upper body forward hard, drove her hips down and let out a loud scream.