Hot Summer Night Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was so excited she could hardly contain herself. "Oooooo. Can I try them? Please?"

Carrie said, "Julia, you can't share something like this. They are personal items like your dildo. You don't want to pass around vaginal infections."

Julia pouted her lips. "OK. Let's go back and get another set for me. Please?"

Julia and Carrie looked at me as if asking me what I thought. Carrie said, "I'm really looking forward to having your mega-cock in me with these 'balls'. From what I have read on the internet, it really enhances the man's experience too."

Julia persisted. "Can we daddy?" It's always "Daddy" when she wants something of me.

I relented. "Sure. Let's clean up from dinner and go. I would imagine that they don't close till 9:00. Maybe we can find some other items of interest." I never saw Julia move so fast to get the table cleared and the dishes washed and put away.

When we walked in the door of the Sex Shop, it was clear that there was a better class of clientele in the evening than what Carrie had described was there earlier in the day. There were men and a couple women and most were fashionably dressed in sport coats, etc. We walked around the aisles looking at the various dildos, vibrators, cock rings, penis pumps, etc. After several minutes Carrie and Julia went to the counter where the 'ben-wa balls' were. I watched from several aisles away as the check-out girl ducked down and set three plastic packages on the counter. Carrie opened her purse and pulled out cash to pay for them. The girl put the three items in a paper-bag and handed it to Carrie. Julia snatched the bag from the girl with a big smile on her face.

We all headed for the door and met up near the sign that read "Porn Videos and Glory Holes". Carrie said, "I noticed this sign earlier. What is a Glory Hole?" I explained the concept.

Julia said, "Dad. Mom. Can we go see?" I explained that it would be pretty expensive. Carrie asked me how much? I told her it could be $50 or more each. Carrie was still wearing her 'balls' and she had a sexual edge going as she walked around the store.

Carrie said, "Let's go in just to see what it's about." Julia quickly tapped her hands together in a silent clap and headed down the hallway. We followed behind smiling at each other.

We paid and were ushered into a dark common are. No one else was there. There were doors to several rooms. The first was locked. You could hear moaning sounds from sex videos playing. The second, third and fourth doors was unlocked. We all went in booth 3. Julia looked through the directory of porno movies but she was more interested in the numerous small holes with soft padding around the edges. I whispered to Carrie that I would be right back and I left the room and closed the door. Carrie locked it behind me.

I went into the fourth booth which was empty. I locked the door. I bent low and looked through the hole into the third booth containing Carrie and Julia. I could just barely see Julia in the dim light looking through holes into the second booth. She reached her hand through a hole. Only Julia, with her skinny stature could get her hand through that hole. I reached down and pulled my semi-erect cock from my pants. I pushed my cock through one of the holes in the wall into booth 3. I could hear Carrie say,"Look Julia! That could be a cock." I didn't know if the cock she was talking about was mine or someone in booth 2.

I immediately felt a hand wrap around my member which had grown to full size with the anticipation. The hand jerked my cock for a couple minutes and then I felt something warm and soft on the tip. Then something warm and wet engulfed it right down to the wall separating us. A blowjob/handjob started. The mouth had to be Carrie or Julia but I couldn't tell the difference since Julia started learning Carrie's techniques. It didn't matter to me which.

I heard Julia squeal and say, "Look. There is another one, and another one." Apparently men from the store saw us come down here and had made their way into booth 2. I heard Julia say to Carrie, "I got this."

After several minutes of this incredible blowjob, apparently by Carrie, I thrust my hips against the wall to shove my cock into her mouth just as I launched a long stream of cum. I felt the lips move up the shaft to accommodate the load of cum I was firing into her mouth. She pulled her mouth off completely and the last stream shot into open space in booth 3. I grabbed a tissue from a box on the table in the middle of the room and wiped the end of my dick. I pushed my cock back in my pants and left booth 4 and knocked on the door of Booth 3. I wanted to see this.

Carrie opened the door. She was on her knees at the wall to Booth 2. I closed the door and locked it. Julia had one cock in her mouth and was jacking off a cock on either side of her. Carrie had one cock in her hand and was working it furiously. Julia was alternating her mouth from one cock to the other of the three she was working on. The cock in the middle was huge. The part sticking through the hole had to be nine inches long. The one on the right was average at five or six inches and the one on her left was about three inches and was still limp in spite of her attentions.

Julia had just moved off the middle cock and had already shoved the cock on the right in her mouth when the middle cock erupted with several long spurts of cum across Julia's left shoulder. I had to jump back to avoid the first shot. Carrie was licking her guys cock up the underside and was only a couple feet or so away when Julia's middle guy's sperm launched onto the table in the middle of the room. Julia continued working the right cock until he shot into her mouth. She swallowed it all and moved over to the left cock, which was still only semi-erect. The middle cock was gone.

Julia was sucking hard on this small dick which was growing. As I watched both of my girls giving blowjobs to who knows who, my cock start to react. The cock in Carrie's mouth erupted and she swallowed it all and pulled back. The cock disappeared back into the darkness of Booth 2.

Julia was bound and determined to get her last guy off and after a couple more minutes, he drooled a small amount of sperm onto her tongue and then immediately pulled his dick back from the hole. Julia swirled his cum around in her mouth and then swallowed it.

I whispered, "Come on guys. Let's get out of here while those guys are getting themselves together." I quietly opened our door and with no one in the common area, we hustled out to the front door and across the parking lot to the car. Julia and Carrie were both giggling like grade school girls. My cock was rock hard from watching them. I still had the visions in my mind. I slid into the driver's seat and had to use my hand to adjust myself. Carrie got in the passenger front and Julia got in behind her. Carrie saw me adjust my cock through my pants as I sat down. I started the car, put it in gear and drove out onto the roadway.

Julia was blathering on about how fantastic that was. Carrie was ignoring her. She kept looking at me. From the dash lights she could see the strain on my pants from my erect cock. Julia was still talking to no one in the back when she watched her mother slide her upper body toward the console. She moved forward to see what Carrie was doing. What she saw was Carrie's hands move to my belt buckle and then zipper. She watched as Carrie pulled my cock from my boxers and started jerking me off.

Carrie slid further down on the console and pushed her head into my lap. She pushed her head down on my rigid shaft. She held the tip in her mouth as she ran her right hand up and down the length. We weren't far from home when she pushed my cock into her throat pulled back off with a lot of suction. I pulled onto our street and then into our driveway. Julia jumped out of the car and ran to the house and unlocked the front door. Carrie pulled her mouth off my cock and said, "Should we finish here or do you want to give these 'balls' a test drive?"

I simply said, "House." Carrie pulled out of my lap and opened her car door and ran to the house taking her clothes off on the way. I was trying to get my rigid cock back in my pants but it wouldn't go. I said to myself, "Fuck it." I opened my car door and ran to the house with my cock swinging out in front. When I got through the front door, everyone was apparently upstairs. I closed and locked the front door and started up the stairs. The house was dark. I didn't bother turning any lights on.

When I got to our bedroom, Carrie was calling for me to hurry up. I already had my pants and shirt off. My cock was still sticking through the slot in my boxers. I got on the bed and found Carrie frantically grabbing for me. She was naked when I moved up on the bed and figured out where everything was in the dark. I'm thinking, 'this is déjà vu.' I moved up to push my cock into her pussy. It was too late for preliminaries. Carrie was yelling, "Fuck me. Please fuck me. Babe, please huuuuuurrrrrrry." She was frantically pulling me into her. She had my cock and shoved me into her pussy. She slipped her hands under my boxers and grabbed my ass with both hands. She pulled me in hard. She was crazed and shoved her pelvis up into mine.

I could feel that something was different. I had forgotten about the 'balls'. I was pushing the balls up against her cervix and she was going crazy. She was yelling, "Harder..Harder..Harder. Oh my God. Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder." As the 'balls' moved around it did enhance my erection. The action felt fantastic. Our breathing was getting frantic as I hammered my cock into her. She let out a scream through her clenched teeth.

She pushed her fingernails into my ass cheeks and pulled me down harder. 'That must have drawn blood', I thought. She slowly came down from that orgasm and went immediately into another one. This new clamping on my cock pushed me over the edge and I suddenly went rigid. She threw her arm around my neck and pulled herself up to me. She screamed again as I unloaded into her. As I came down and relaxed my muscles, Carrie was using her vaginal muscles to clamp onto my softening cock. She was milking my cock for every drop of cum. Our breathing slowly came back to normal. Carrie said, "That was beyond belief. You're incredible. I love these 'balls'. I love this cock."

"I agree. You are an incredible fuck. I thought I was going into the light any second." She laughed. I got off the bed to head for the bathroom when a light came on in the bedroom. Julia was sitting in the chair beside the bed. She was naked and her left hand was buried deep in her pussy. She laughed when I saw her. She didn't have a drink in her hand. "Yep. déjà vu, all over again." I said. We all laughed.

I continued on to the bathroom and while getting some hot water I noticed a pain on my ass. I pulled my boxers down and there was blood on the backside. I walked back to the bedroom and turned around to show them my ass. Carrie gasped, "Oh my God. Did I do that?" She looked at Julia who was looking at her with a hand over her mouth. They burst out laughing. Carrie looked back at me and said, "Honey, I'm sorry. It's not bad. It's not life threatening anyway." Julia burst out laughing again. I was trying to maneuver my head and ass so I could see but I couldn't."

Carrie climbed out of bed and bent down to kiss the wounds on my ass. She said in a baby-speak voice, "Poor baby's got a booboo." She kissed my ass-cheeks again and we all erupted into laughter. Carrie continued to the bathroom to take her 'ben-wa balls' out, clean them and return them to the box. Carrie and I took a quick shower, dried each other off and got back into bed. Julia had gone to her room, probably to insert her new 'balls'.

Carrie and I decided to watch TV in bed for a while. We had to cuddle up on my side because Carrie's side had a huge wet spot that went thru the bedspread all the way to the bottom sheet. We watched a couple of our favorite shows from the DVR and then turned off the lights and TV and fell to sleep in each others arms. 'Just like we used to 23 years ago,' I thought.

Early Thursday morning it was still very hot outside. I quietly got out of bed and went to the basement to do my workout routine. By 7:00 AM there were stirrings in the rest of the house. I went up to our bedroom and Carrie was padding across the carpet to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for the hot water. I adjusted the temperature and stepped in.

I lathered my hair and rinsed off. I was lathering up my body when Carrie stepped in. She shushed my hands away and finished the job herself. She paid attention to lathering up my cock. She wrapped her fingers around the girth and proceeded to jerk her hands up and down the length. I was starting to respond but she stopped. She stood up straight and I rotated around to rinse myself off.

Carrie didn't say a word but she passed the bar of soap to me and turned her back to me. She pulled her hair to the front and lowered her head. I got the message and lathered up her back. I couldn't help little forays under her arms to the front to lather up her tits. She giggled and said, "You're bad." Each time she would slap my hands away. She said, "Come on finish your job. I have to leave early this morning." I knew why and I finished lathering her all over and then turned her to rinse her off.

I turned off the water and we both stepped to our respective sinks to get ready for the day. Her task was much more involved than mine and she was at her sink long after I left to get dressed for work.

I was in the kitchen leaning against the counter by the sink drinking a cup of coffee. Carrie came rushing in with a package wrapped in a paper bag. She said, "I'm going to be late. You'll need to drop Julia off at work." She whooshed out of the room before I could respond. I went to the stairwell and yelled for Julia to hurry up. She responded that she would be down in a minute. Ten minutes later she came bounding down the stairs. She grabbed a quick cup of coffee and said she was ready. I looked her over quickly and decided that I liked her outfit. Julia always dressed nice. Not like so many of the teen-drones out there today.

When we drove past Max and Lisa's house we saw Carrie's car in the driveway. Julia turned to me and said, "It looks like the next step of the plan is underway."

I said, "Yep. It looks like it. This part is the tricky part because we don't know how Lisa will react to Carrie's gift."

As we drove to her work Julia commented on how hot our sex was in the dark. She said, "Mom was insane. I've never seen her like that before."

I said, "I never have either. Those 'balls' added some spark for me but she was electric. It must have satisfied her sex urges for a while. I tried to get her going this morning but she just slapped me away. No biggie, she was in a hurry."

Julia said, "Well I went back to my room after you guys were done and fucked myself silly with my dildo. I was so horny." There was a half-minute of silence before she continued, "Dad? If you are horny this morning I would be glad to give you a blowjob on the way to work. I would be glad to give you a blowjob anytime."

I thought about her offer for 15 seconds or so and then turned to her and said, "You know what, a quickie would be perfect. It'll take the edge off." She was moving across the car with a huge grin on her face before I could complete my sentence. She leaned on the console and maneuvered my cock out into her hand. It was already growing. She jerked on it for a minute until it was at full size. She put her hip on the console and inhaled my cock into her mouth. She blew my cock for several minutes when I pulled into the warehouse parking lot where she worked.

I stopped the car in the middle of the lot as Julia feverishly bounced her head up and down in my crotch. Without the distractions of driving I could concentrate on the pleasure Julia was giving me. After another couple of minutes I was blowing my load into her mouth. She swallowed it all. She took my cock from her mouth and licked it all over and dipped the final dollop of cum from my piss-hole. She sat back in her seat and smiled at me. She said, "Do I have any cum on my face or anywhere. I don't want to get the same reputation at work as Hannah."

I scanned her all over and pronounced her good to go. She leaned across again to kiss me and I leaned toward her to make it easier. I could taste my cum on her lips. I drove her down to the entrance and she got out and went inside. I drove off to my job.

*********

Back at Lisa's house, the kids had already gone to school. Carrie was having a cup of coffee with Lisa and talking about where they should go to dinner Friday night. Carrie suggested that maybe we could go dancing after. Lisa suggested that we should go to a restaurant that has dancing. That reduced the possibilities as there weren't many restaurants with dancing anymore; at least not in our town. It was finally agreed that they would go to "Johnnies", an upscale restaurant with upscale menu and prices. 'No problem for us', Carrie thought and then said, "How about you call for reservations at 7:30." Lisa agreed.

Carrie was maneuvering the conversation toward Sunday night and then on Tuesday. She told Lisa that I had confessed to the mutual masturbation session and the blowjob. Lisa was obviously embarrassed and she started to apologize. Carrie waved her off and said what happened Sunday was incredible for us. Carrie then asked Lisa if she took up my suggestion for her to masturbate in front of Max. Lisa said that she tried but just couldn't do it.

Carrie took this opportunity to put the gift on the counter between them. Lisa looked at the package and said, "What is this?"

Carrie said, "I bought one of these for myself yesterday and I'm still recovering. I bought one for you and I hope you aren't offended." Lisa was intrigued and picked the package up and pulled it from the paper bag. She opened the box and was surprised to see two steel balls of different sizes. The larger was 3/4" in diameter. The smaller was about 1/2". A thin silk string connected them.

Lisa looked up at Carrie and said, "What are these? What are they for?" She looked back down and picked up the loose string which picked up the balls. She hefted them in her other hand and noticed that the larger one wobbled when she moved it. She looked up at Carrie with a perplexed look on her face.

Carrie said, "You put them in your vagina. They are often prescribed by doctors to strengthen your vaginal muscles which enhances yours and the males sexual experience and orgasms." Carrie could tell right away that Lisa was not excited with this gift. Carrie thought, 'This is going to take more selling than I hoped.'

"Lisa, I bought a set of these for myself yesterday. I put them in my vagina right away. I had two orgasms sitting in the rocking chair. I left them in all afternoon until I went to bed after mind blowing sex with Mark. It was incredible. They don't generally induce orgasms but they give you a subtle sexual awareness."

Lisa hefted the 'balls' again and noted how the biggest one moved around. She apparently was envisioning the effect of these balls moving around in her vagina. She looked up at Carrie and said with a little more excitement, "Will you help me put them in?"

Carrie said, "Of course I will, but you won't need any help." Lisa got up from the bar and went into the dining room. She stopped and turned around and went into the kitchen with the 'balls' in her hand. She carefully washed the balls and strings and went back to the dining room and sat in a straight back chair. Carrie came over and knelt on the floor in front of Lisa. She handed the 'balls' to Carrie and watched carefully what she was doing. Carrie said, "If these are too tight you can use lubricant to help you." With that she looked up between Lisa's thighs at her dark haired shrouded pussy. 'No panties.' she thought. Carrie took the small ball and inserted it in Lisa's pussy. She then took the larger ball and pushed it in as well. She left the silk string hanging out.