Hot Summer Night Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hand down the obstruction and realized that someone was sitting on my face and that person or another had my full sized erection in their mouth or it could be a hand. I moved my hand toward my crotch and found a face where my cock should have been. It was bobbing up and down. The feeling was sensational. I moved my hands up the body lying on top of me and felt tits hanging and bouncing on my stomach.

I was fully awake now and understood what was going on. I lifted the obstruction on my face. Her pussy was grinding over my nose which is why I couldn't breathe. I held her up so I could start tonguing her pussy. I put my finger on her clitoris and quickly flicked my fingertip. She, whoever she was, groaned around my cock. She wasn't deep-throating me. The blowjob was wonderful though. She was bracing herself with one hand while jacking my cock with her other. I couldn't stand not knowing who this was, so I lifted her ass up enough to look down our bodies. I smiled. It was Lisa. She was naked. She was trying to push her pussy back down on my lips and tongue. I dropped her down and went back to work.

Lisa was grinding her hips hard and groaning so hard that she had to pull her face off my cock to breathe. She was gasping for air. She pushed my cock in again and bounced up and down a few times before she pulled back and gasped for air again. She did this several times. I was nibbling on her clitoris with lip cushioned teeth. She let out a loud "Ahhhhhhhhh...Ah...Ah...Ah."

Her climax arrived like a freight train. It was huge. I furiously pushed my tongue into her pussy to match her vaginal spasms. She stopped sucking on my cock and just savored her orgasm. My cock was ready to explode when she stopped. It was throbbing in the air.

As she was cresting on her climax, so was I. Her hands were still moving slightly on my cock. I was trying hard to stop my ejaculation but when the first small amount of cum drooled out, I knew I couldn't stop and I just went with it.

A huge stream of cum shot straight up in the air, by her nose and landed on the top of her head and back. She was trying to get my cock back in her mouth but the second shot hit her square between the eyes, down her chin and between her tits. The third, fourth and fifth shots went into her mouth and directly into her stomach.

Lisa's pussy was softly pulsing after nearly a minute. My cock was still pulsing and oozing cum onto her tongue. Lisa said, "Oh my God. That was intense." I kissed her pussy and her clitoris and lifted her off my face which was soaked with pussy juice.

Her legs were shaky as she pushed herself up to a standing position. I looked up at her. Her face and tits were covered in cum. I laughed and said, "Lisa. You are absolutely gorgeous with my cum on your face." She moved her hand to her face and wiped a huge gob from the side of her nose. She burst out laughing. She spent several minutes wiping her face and tits with her fingers and cleaning them off in her mouth.

She turned to pick up her towel and I told her she had a big stream of cum down her back. "Jesus." She said, "Max told me all about this morning before I would let him go to work. You still cum a load like that?" She pushed the towel around behind her and was trying to reach her shoulder blades. This was lifting and separating her tits. I enjoyed the whole show. She saw what was going on and she snapped the towel at me. She said, "You're bad." She giggled and threw herself down in my lap and kissed me hard on the lips. "You are an amazing lover, Mister Man." She said.

From Julia's window came cheers, clapping and whistles. Lisa and I looked up to see all three faces in the window. Sarah's upper body took over the window. She had her elbows on the windowsill. Her face was pressed into the screen and then moved back and then into the screen again. I could see Julia over her shoulder. Based on Julia's and Sarah's motion I would have bet money that Julia was fucking Sarah from behind with her strap on dildo. These girls were absolutely insatiable. I certainly wasn't going to wear them down.

While still holding Lisa in my lap, I said, "Whoa. That was the most bizarre dream. I was falling through tits and pussies and tongues and mouths. It was a very nice way to wake-up though. Thank you."

Carrie came out on the deck with two cups in her hands and said, "That was so hot. It looked like you were asleep for most of it. You're cock got that big and hard in your dream?"

I said, "I guess so. What a dream it was."

Lisa lifted herself from my lap and said to Carrie, "I came over after Max left and I finished my daily chores. He was lying there in the nude, sound asleep. I was talking to him for a half minute before I realized it. His cock was pointing straight up in the air. It was huge. I'm sorry Carrie, I tried to ignore it, but I couldn't."

Carrie said, "Lisa. Honey. You don't need to apologize. If it had been Max lying there like that with his cock in the air, I would have been fighting you for it." She giggled.

Lisa made a show of bending over at the waist to pick up her bathing suit. I could see her pussy at the top of her legs. She looked back to see if I was looking. I was.

Carrie delivered a cup of coffee to both Lisa and me. Lisa said, "I hope you don't mind me coming over here so much. It's just that life is so exciting over here."

Carrie bent down and kissed Lisa on the lips and said, "We love having you. You are welcome anytime, all the time. You sit your gorgeous little ass right down in that chair." Carrie took Lisa's bathing suit from her hands and laid it on the bar. Lisa sat on the Lounge chair beside me. Carrie turned and went back in the house. I could see Rachel in the kitchen. The clock on the kitchen wall read 10:15 AM.

I walked, still naked, into the house. I kissed Carrie and then kissed Rachel and said, "Good morning sleepy head." She had her bathing suit from yesterday on. She cuddled herself to me with her arms around me. She kissed my left nipple and then playfully nipped it with her teeth and smiled up at me.

While still cuddled she rested her chin on my chest and said, "Last night and this morning was mind boggling. It was so incredible that I lost it emotionally. That cry was cathartic though. I feel totally washed out and clean. I have a life to live, thanks to you guys." She stretched up and I bent down. We kissed passionately in the middle. Carrie came over and wrapped herself around Rachel. I moved my arms from Rachel's back to Carrie's and held her tight. I kissed Carrie over Lisa's head. We just stood there in silence for a couple minutes.

The silence was broken when Hannah, Julia and Sarah pounded down the stairs and into the kitchen. The elephant herd had tripled in size. They were all jabbering and laughing amongst themselves. I didn't want to know what about. They were all naked and were heading for the deck. They went directly into the pool saying "hi" to Lisa as they passed.

Rachel said, "This has been good for Sarah to bond with her cousin. They seem to be getting on great."

I smiled at Carrie and said, "I would guess that they were just bonding a few minutes ago." Carrie giggled and nodded her head. Rachel was oblivious. We separated and Rachel went to the refrigerator while Carrie made another cup of coffee.

I went into the laundry room and grabbed a pair of gym shorts out of the dryer and put them on. I asked Rachel when they had to leave. She indicated that she had planned on leaving around noon, but she was flexible, if something came up. She winked at me and glanced down at my crotch. I got it.

We all congregated on the deck. The girls and Lisa were naked. Carrie, Rachel and I were not. Carrie had so little on with her thong bikini bottom and a top that barely covered the nipples of her large tits that she belonged in a middle category all her own. She was the oldest and sexiest woman there. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She threw me an air-kiss when she saw me staring at her. She laid her head back on the lounge chair and closed her eyes.

Lisa and Rachel were watching me stare at Carrie. Lisa leaned over toward Rachel and whispered, "Look at him stare at Carrie. There is total lust in his eyes. I wish my man looked at me that way once in a while."

Rachel was thinking, 'I wish I had a man like either one of yours.'

I looked around at the six gorgeous women and asked if anyone needed anything. Hannah just giggled.

Hannah, who is always on the prowl for sex in any form available, pulled her knees up to her chest with her legs together. Everyone could see her vaginal juices glistening in the sun. She was horny, which is pretty much her natural state. She held her feet and spread her knees. She looked directly at me and ran her tongue around her lips. She draped her legs over the chair arms and ran her fingers slowly from her knees, down her thighs to her pussy. She spread her outer labia and ran her right index finger all around the outside.

Hannah never broke eye contact with me. I was trying to keep that eye contact with her but I admit I stole more than several glances at her pussy as she ran her fingers up and down the length. Every few strokes she would put her fingers into her mouth and lick them clean.

Julia and Sarah were watching Hannah. They had both pulled their knees up. Neither of them had moved their hands anywhere near their pussies. I glanced over at them and I could clearly see their pussy juices glistening in the sun. I glanced at Lisa sitting beside me. She had a hand in her crotch with her legs outstretched. She didn't seem to be moving her fingers though. Rachel's head was laid back on the lounge chair enjoying the sun. The same was true of Carrie. She hadn't moved in 30 minutes.

My cock gave its first hint of arousal when it rolled from the left side of my balls up onto my left thigh. Hannah broke eye contact to glance at my cock as it moved.

Hannah's cunt was now sopping wet. She was increasing the rate she was pushing her fingers to her mouth and used her tongue to clean them off. She closed her eyes and her facial muscles started to clench. Her chest heaved as her breathing quickened. Her fingers concentrated on her clitoris for nearly a minute before pushing into her vagina. She started frigging herself.

Her hips rocked forward and her legs flew up and out. She clenched her teeth and pursed her lips and pushed air through her teeth in a long, slow hissing sound. Suddenly, her mouth flew open. Her hips began to pulse forward and back in synch with her groans, "Unnngh. Unnnngh. Unnnngggh." Three fingers of her right hand were quickly frigging her vagina while her index finger of her left hand furiously worked on her clitoris.

When she opened her eyes after a couple minutes, she noticed that my cock had traversed upward onto my stomach. It wasn't fully erect yet, but I knew it wouldn't be long as Lisa, Julia and Sarah were all busily frigging their clits. Sarah had to lift her tits with her upper arms so she could get her hands down to her pussy. The effect was to jam her twin orbs tight together under her chin. It was an extremely erotic sight.

Hannah lifted her legs and put them on the lounge chair and sighed deeply. She had a huge grin on her face. She looked around to see that she had accomplished her goal to get the others aroused. She smiled and pushed herself out of her chair and moved on hands and knees toward Julia's deck chair. Julia's head was leaning back against the chair. Her eyes were closed and she didn't see Hannah approach. Sarah and Lisa watched intently as Hannah moved her face into Julia's crotch and their frigging increased in intensity.

Hannah curled her tongue and pushed the tip by Julia's fingers and into her cunt. Julia was startled. Her legs flew off the arms. Her head snapped up to look at the intruder. She immediately smiled and put her legs back up on the chair arms. She moved her hands out of her pussy and placed them on the back of Hannah's head and gently pulled her in as she pivoted her hips forward. Hannah is an expert at cunnilingus. Hell, Hannah is an expert at everything to do with sex. Sarah and Lisa continued finger-fucking themselves and then flicking their clits. Lisa wasn't watching Hannah and Julia anymore. Her head was tipped back and her mouth was open as she was breathing heavily.

It wasn't more than two minutes before Julia's orgasm started. It was a big one too. After just a couple vaginal spasms Julia began gushing. She held Hannah's face to take the full brunt of the huge quantity of fluids being pumped out of Julia's cunt. It was incredible. Sarah, who was sitting beside Julia got drenched when the gush hit Hannah in the face and sprayed back toward Julia and Sarah.

Lisa stopped what she was doing and just stared at the scene across from her. Her jaw was agape. She looked at me. I smiled at her and said, "Pretty incredible isn't it. Thankfully, she doesn't do that every time." Lisa looked back at Julia who was still bouncing around in her chair. She finally let Hannah's head go and she pulled back gasping for air. She was completely drenched. Sarah was frigging herself even faster than before and was oblivious to being soaked by Julia's gusher.

Julia continued to slowly push her finger around in her soaking wet pussy until she had come down from her orgasm. My cock was fully erect and was bouncing from my stomach into the air and back. I was slowly jerking myself off. Lisa had restarted her fingers and was at that moment strumming her clitoris.

When Julia was fully recovered she slid out of her chair to the deck. Now Julia was on hands and knees moving toward Sarah's chair. Sarah watched her all the way. Julia pushed her face into Sarah's cunt and Sarah removed her hands and moved them up to finger her nipples which were standing out more than an inch. Julia's ministrations to Sarah's clitoris and vagina pushed Sarah over the top in less than a minute. Her body convulsed and her tits bounced everywhere. She must have been familiar with that reaction because she was holding her tits in both hands as she flailed through her orgasm.

When Sarah recovered she looked over at Lisa and smiled broadly. Lisa said, "My turn?" Sarah just nodded and slid down off her chair. In the same fashion as the others, she came to Lisa on her hands and knees. I couldn't help thinking, 'Be careful Sarah. You'll get splinters in your nipples.' Sarah moved her legs to either side of her lounge. Sarah moved her arms up onto the lounge chair seat and lowered her tits as she pushed her face up into Lisa's pussy. Lisa was watching closely, but when Sarah's tongue touched her clitoris, her head launched back against the chair back. Her hands came out of her crotch to let Sarah take over.

My cock was so hard by now I thought I would explode. I watched Sarah's tongue working in and out of Lisa's pussy and then flick rapidly on her clitoris. As much as I wanted to cum, I knew that would be a mistake. I reluctantly released my cock and let it bounce in the air. Lisa turned to watch it bounce up and down in my lap. She looked up at my face and licked her lips. She looked back down at my cock and bit her lower lip.

Lisa started breathing very rapidly as her clit grew more and more sensitive with Sarah's attack. Two minutes after Sarah clamped her lip shrouded teeth on Lisa's clit, Lisa let out a scream and her hips began thrusting up into Sarah's face. Lisa grabbed Sarah's head and held her in place as she ground her pussy on her lips and tongue. Sarah continued her assault and Lisa was bouncing all over the chair. Her legs were flailing and her head was rolling from side to side. Her lips had formed an "O" and she was wailing, "Oh.. oh..oh..oh." These were in sync with her clenching vagina.

Gradually Lisa settled back down. Sarah had released her pussy and was looking up into Lisa's face. When she saw that Lisa was alright she pushed herself off the chair and returned to hers. Everyone was watching Lisa to see what she would do now as she pushed herself from her chair and headed in my direction.

Lisa's orgasmic wails must have woken Carrie and Rachel. Carrie said, "Lisa, Honey. I know what you're thinking, but I claim owner's dibs." Lisa's lips pouted as she returned to her seat. Carrie pushed herself from her lounge chair and stood beside mine. She set her hips to one side and started a strip-tease. It wasn't going to be much of one because she wasn't wearing much. Julia started humming the strip-tease song and everyone else joined in.

Carrie reached behind her back and untied her top at the neck and her back. She used the other arm and hand to hold the top in place as she peeled the thin ties loose in front. She had a sultry, lusty look on her face. She pursed her lips and pushed her index fingers into her mouth and sucked on it briefly. She moved her arm and held her breasts inside her bathing suit top with both hands. She slowly let the top fall from her breasts.

When her tits came into view, her nipples were erect and extended. Her tits were firm and aroused. Carrie pushed her tits together and moved one of her nipples to her lips and kissed it. She flicked her tongue all around her areola. She did the same to the other. She dropped the bikini top moved her hands and fingers to caress down her stomach. She lightly pushed an index finger into her navel and lifted her chin up high and closed her eyes.

Her fingers moved straight down to the triangle bikini bottom. She pushed one hand inside and down to her pussy. When she pulled her hand free, she had strings of vaginal fluid running between her fingertips. She inserted her fingers into her mouth and sucked on them for several seconds. Her eyes were locked onto mine.

I became aware that I had taken my nearly painfully hard cock back in my hands and was slowly jerking myself off again. Everyone's eyes were moving from Carrie's incredible strip-tease and my cock. Hannah had started frigging herself again. Lisa was very gently touching her still sensitive clitoris.

From the triangle, Carrie's hands slowly traced from the bikini triangle up the string to the flair of her hips. She rotated her hips to the other side so that the string slid over her fingers. She gently pulled the string down over her hips to her thighs. Carrie turned around and bent forward at the waist. I could see her thong covered pussy at the top of her legs. She continued to pull the string of her thong downward, now on both sides. As the thong peeled off her pussy I could see how incredibly wet she was. With her thong now on her thighs, she pushed a hand onto her pussy and from behind her I could see her insert her fingers into her pussy and begin finger-fucking herself.

Lisa had a direct view as she was sitting beside me in the same line of sight. She was groaning loudly as she pushed her own fingers into her vagina and then into her mouth. She repeated this action many times.

Carrie had spread her legs slightly to aid her own assault on her vagina. She was also looking at me from between her legs watching me slowly stroking my raging hard-on.

Carrie moved her legs together with her fingers still engaged in her pussy to let the bikini bottom fall down her legs to the deck. She stepped out of them. I was incredibly horny. My heart was in my throat. This was my women; married for twenty-three years and so amazingly sexy.

Carrie walked the few step to me the way models do on the run-ways. They had nothing on her. She set the back of my chair to horizontal and pushed me back flat as she lifted one leg across me. I looked up to see her straddling my midsection. One leg was on each side of me and the chair. Her feet were planted on the deck. Her fingers returned to her pussy. My cock was flailing in the air and bouncing off my stomach.