Hot Summer Night Ch. 16

Story Info
Vacation-Day 2.
9.2k words
4.74
43.6k
37

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,313 Followers

Hot Summer Night Ch. 16 - Vacation Day 2

As a refresher, my name is Mark. I am 43 and in great shape with ripped abs, pecks, back, arms and legs as I work out in my basement gym on a daily basis. I am 6'5" tall and weigh 230 lbs. My hair is dark brown cut short with blue eyes. My wife Carrie is a smoking hot 43 year old blue eyed blonde who stands 5'10" in her stocking feet. She has a 38-26-36 figure with large full and pert DD breasts. She has long legs and slim waist and curvy hips. Her hair is shoulder length and is full and wavy. Our daughter Julia will be 19 years old in a couple of weeks and is about to enter college as a freshman next week. She is very slim standing at 5'7" and weighing around 100 lbs. She has a 32-A bust but has very sexy puffy tits. She has narrow hips and slim waist with long thin legs. She has shoulder length brown hair that is thick and wavy like her mothers. She has huge green eyes and a pouty Angelina Jolie mouth. She is extremely attractive as is her mother.

Julia and her best friend initiated sex with me several weeks ago during the early morning in my bed while my wife faked being asleep next to me (see ch 1). Carrie had been having sex with Julia for some time and felt guilty about that while leaving me on the outside as our sexual and marital relationship continued to erode. I'm not on the outside anymore. Our family relationship is unbelievably strong even if it is unconventional. Read the previous 14 Chapters to fully understand the events of the past several weeks. Chapter 15 starts a very hot vacation. Enjoy.

As always, I awoke at 6:00 AM. Carrie was asleep facing me with her right hand on my cock. Julia was also asleep facing me with her hand on my balls. I extricated myself and slithered down the middle of the bed and pulled my naked self to my feet.

I had read in the brochure that this resort had a very nice fitness room. At least the photo was nice. I pulled on some nylon shorts and some sneakers and went out without a shirt. It was hot and steamy with humidity. I finally found the fitness room and it wasn't anything like the photo. I wasn't surprised. It had a few machines and treadmills and an elliptical machine. The room was air conditioned so I planned to spend an hour doing my routine as best I could with what I had.

It wasn't more than a few minutes before Angel and Izzy came in. They showed surprise that someone was there at that time of the morning and then Angel recognized me from last night. I said "Hi again. I almost never find anyone up this early let alone working out."

Angel said, "I know. We will let you get to it." She turned and led Izzy over to the universal station. I was on the incline bench lifting free weights. I was covered in sweat in minutes. I didn't realize it but at Angel's station she could look right up the leg of my shorts and see my cock. When I realized she was staring at my crotch, my cock started to involuntarily get stiffer and stiffer. I glanced over at Izzy and there was no doubt she saw all the movement in my pants. I sat up straight and pulled my cock to the side facing Angel so it could creep down my thigh. Her eyes were glued to my crotch and she made no bones about it (sorry for the pun).

Angel said to her daughter, "Izzy, honey. We forgot to bring towels and they don't seem to have any here. Can you run back to the room to get some?"

Izzy frowned and stepped out of the station and headed for the door. As soon as it was closed, Angel got up and walked over to me and stood at my feet. She cocked her hips and looked down at me with her hands on her hips. I am thinking, 'She has very nice tits in that nylon tank top.'

She initiated this so I let her speak first. She scanned me from head to toe for nearly a minute before she spoke. "You are one fine looking man." She scanned down again lingering her gaze on my crotch. "I want to fuck you right now."

She didn't wait for an answer from me. She bent down and pulled my nylon shorts down over my feet and threw them in the corner. My cock sprang straight up and flopped onto my stomach. She looked at it and said, "It's not what I'm used to but the total package is the best I have ever seen personally." She pulled her nylon shorts down to the floor and pulled her nylon tank top over her head. My cock jumped. 'Definitely an 8.75', I thought. Her pussy was shaved clean and the pink inner folds stood out prominently. Her pussy was soaked with her own juices.

Angel wasted no time. She straddled me on my workbench and sat down hard on my cock. When she was seated on my balls she voluntarily clenched her vaginal muscle and grabbed my cock in a death squeeze. It almost hurt. Almost. She lifted herself up and eased herself back down again. I watched her tits sway as she moved. I reached up to caress them and she placed her hands on top of mine to guide them they way she liked. I went with it. In this position on the incline bench there wasn't much maneuvering I could do so I lay back and enjoyed the ride. All I could do was flex my cock a little harder.

Her mouth came open and her eyes closed. Her large pouty red lips formed an "O" as she moaned, "Oh...Oh...Oh." with each penetration. Her nasal passages flared with each breath. Then she looked down at me and said, "Oh baby, you are good with this tool aren't you? I am going to cum...right now." She shuddered and tensed. I could feel that incredible cunt of hers clamping tightly down on my shaft. She pulled herself up and down. Then she screamed, "Oh God. Oh God, Mother-fucker you are the best. Jesus. Auuuuu... Auuuuu... Auuu... Auuueeeeeeeeee." Her teeth clamped tight and all her sounds went to "Shhhhhhhhhhh." as her exhalation went through her teeth. Her hands came down on my chest as she was tiring fast. I lifted her hips to help. I could feel my own eruption coming from far away.

Just then the door burst open and in walked Izzy with several towels. She stopped short when she saw her mother straddling my hips. Angel was busted and she knew it. She just started pumping on my cock again. Any semblance of my orgasm was long gone but Angel's stimulation on my cock kept it at full strength.

Izzy slowly walked closer and said, "I knew this is what you were thinking ever since last night." She looked down as my cock was coming out of her mother and said, "Not bad Mom. Nothing like daddy's cock, but definitely not bad for a white guy. I like his muscles."

Angel frowned at her daughter. She knew she wasn't going away at this point. She said, "Izzy, honey. Let me finish my business and then you can have a go. Alright?" Izzy's face broke into a smile and she stripped off her clothes. Even from upside-down I was thinking 'what a spectacular body'. She immediately started finger fucking herself and juices flowed instantly.

I turned my attention back to Angel. I lifted myself to sit up straight and put my arms around her shoulders and kissed her passionately on the lips. She responded in kind. I put my hands under her ass and lifted her off me. She frowned and pouted out that big lower lip. I turned her so she was on hands and knees and she turned her head to smile at me. I moved around behind her and mounted her hard and fast. She threw her head back and groaned with my penetration. I fucked her hard for several minutes before she launched into another massive orgasm. Her lower back was surging up and down. She lowered her head and was gasping for air through clenched teeth.

Her orgasm lasted several minutes and I never slowed down. I was looking at Izzy and imagining I was pounding her teenage pussy. I wasn't going to last long doing that. When Angel recovered she slid forward and off my cock and collapsed to the ground. As she fell off my cock, it sprang right back up again, stiffer than ever. Angel mumbled, "I yield. It's your turn baby-girl."

Izzy jumped up and down and clapped her hands as she raced by her mother to get to me. She pushed me back on the floor and inhaled my cock. She was frantic in her attack on it. I reached up and cradled her 36-C tits in my hands. After several minutes of her aggressive blowjob she pulled off and swung around to a 69 position. She went right back to the attack. I wasn't going to last long enough to fuck her if I didn't think of something else fast. I found my reprieve when I buried my face into her pussy. She was soaking wet and her juices were flowing down my chin. I lightly lapped her inner folds. She was so sweet. I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy and flicked it rapidly. Her head shot off me and a deep "Aaaaaauuuuuu...Aaaaauuuugh." came out of her throat. She couldn't deep throat me but Jesus she was trying and was very good anyway.

I then started flicking on her clitoris. Again her head shot up and she uttered, "Jesus that is wonderful." She looked at her mother and said, "How come daddy never does this to me?...Ooooops." She knew instantly that she had misspoke.

Angel screamed, "Izzy, what are you thinking?" She didn't have to say anymore. Izzy went back to blowing my cock and I strummed on her clitoris with my tongue and finger-fucked her pussy. In minutes, Izzy was rocked with a huge orgasm. She shook with spasms for at least a minute. When she recovered she pulled off my cock and spun around again and planted her pussy on my cock and sank immediately to my balls. She rode me like a cowboy on a bucking bronco as I thrust my hips up to match her rhythm. Then I held Izzy's hips and began furiously flexing my hips which assaulted her cunt with extremely rapid and full penetrations.

Angel couldn't take this anymore and she came over and lowered her creamy cunt onto my face and said, "You white boys are much better at eating pussy than our black brothers." Izzy reached around her mother and put both hands on her tits to steady herself as my cock-assault continued.

I went to work on Angel's pussy. After several minutes I could feel my cum load starting to build. I wanted it bad. Just as it started to rise out of my balls both Izzy and Angel started cumming at the same time. Izzy was mashing Angel's tits. Angel had her hands on each side of my head and was sliding her pussy forward and back on my face. I had put my index finger in her ass-hole. Vaginal juices poured out of Angel's pussy as I was trying to lick and swallow at the same time.

My cum exploded up and into Izzy's cunt. She screamed out loud as our orgasms coincided. What an amazing sensation when you cum together. After the second cum-shot Izzy pulled off my cock and pushed her mouth down to catch the rest. The rest was a lot and she couldn't hold it as it ran down my cock.

When I was finished Izzy crawled over so her face and Angel's were close. Looking up from between Angel's legs I watched Izzy transfer my load into her mother's mouth. Angel accepted it greedily. Then she let most of it slide down her chin onto her tits. She swallowed the rest.

We rested for a few minutes before we extricated ourselves from each other and stood to find our clothes and get dressed. Izzy came in close for a very passionate kiss and said, "Thank you Mark. That was amazing." Angel did the same. They turned and left the room.

I sat back down on the incline machine and muttered, "Holy Shit." I decided that I had enough of a workout.

I stopped at the breakfast buffet restaurant and got myself a coffee. As I was dressed in only nylon shorts with a big wet spot in the crotch, I got a few glances.

I walked around the compound for about a half hour. It was nearly 8:00 AM when I quietly walked into our room. Carrie and Julia were sound asleep. Julia had slid over and was spooning her mother. I went in the bathroom and closed the door.

After a nice hot shower to clean the sweat and sex from my body, I found a terry-cloth robe. It only came to mid thigh and barely wrapped around me. I went back into the bedroom to the sitting area and sat down in the middle of the couch and put my feet up on the coffee table and reminisced about our vacation so far.

I noticed movement in the bed and looked over to see Carrie pull back the covers and stand up. She stretched her muscles for a few moments. I wished I had a picture of her right now. With no makeup, bed-head hair and all, she was beautiful. My cock stirred. She smiled at me across the room and went into the bathroom.

When she came out she came over and slid her naked body onto my lap with one leg on each side facing me. She leaned in close and kissed me tenderly on the lips. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I could feel her tits against my chest. My cock, which had been dangling between my legs involuntarily start to rise. Carrie felt it rise up to touch her ass. She didn't move. She sat there with her head lying on my shoulder. She didn't speak. It was completely quiet. We stayed like that for five minutes with my cock bouncing against her ass.

Without warning, Carrie pushed herself up with her knees which were at my hips. My cock slid up between her thighs. Still clinging to each other she rotated her hips back and slid my cock into her pussy. She pivoted her hips forward and back a couple times and then sat back down to her original position. She didn't move a muscle again for nearly 5 minutes. Occasionally I would flex my cock just to make sure it was hard and would be ready to go when she was ready. She would squeeze her vaginal muscles as if to acknowledge its presence.

Carrie then raised her head from my shoulder and kissed me passionately on the lips. I responded in kind. I rotated my hips forward and pushed my cock into her as far as I could. In response, she rotated her hips back to accept it.

After what seemed an eternity Carrie used her arms, which were around my neck, to pull her forward until just the tip of my cock was engaged. Then she pulled off the tip until it was resting in the cradle of her pussy lips. Then she pushed just the tip into her vagina and pulled right back off again. She repeated this action several more time. There are times when tip-fucking is so sensuous and Carrie had picked the perfect time. Carrie rocked back and forth like that for several minutes. My cock was so hard.

Carrie lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at me and said in that same cadence that the wrestling announcers always use, "Are you ready to rumble." She grinned and I kissed her on the forehead.

I said, "Let's rock and roll baby." She was just coming off the tip of my cock and she slammed her pussy down the full length to my balls. She sat up straight in my lap and grabbed my hands and moved them to her tits and held them there as she mashed them hard.

She launched herself in a fast and hard fucking motion as though she were suddenly crazed. She had the sultriest look on her face as she clenched her jaw and showed her teeth. She groaned and with a demonic voice said, "Fuck me hard you bastard."

'Holy crap.' I thought. 'She always keeps it interesting.'

I put my feet on the floor and launched my hips up into her as she was slamming herself down. She used her knees as a pivot point and pulled herself frantically up and down with her arms around my neck. On one up-stroke she leaned in to kiss me and bit my lip harder than she intended to and brought blood. I pulled back and looked into her crazed eyes. She smiled as she maintained her pace and said, "Sorry baby." She didn't slow down for several minutes. We were slamming each other.

As I felt my cum boiling for the second time this morning I felt her begin to quake and her pussy was clamping rapidly on my cock. She threw her head back and gritted her teeth and in that same demonic voice said, "Cum in me now. Fill me up."

I did just as she commanded. I thrust my cock up into her with each ejaculation as if to enhance the velocity of my cum entering her womb.

Carrie collapsed her head back down on my shoulder. Her body was heaving with every breath. She was gasping for air. Her pussy continued spasming on my cock even as I began to soften. I held her tight against my chest. I could feel her rock hard nipples against me. We stayed like that for a long time until my cock fell out of her and flopped onto the couch. "Jesus.", she said, "What a ride. I love you so much." I didn't respond and nothing more was said.

She finally pulled herself off my lap and went to the bathroom and started the shower. I would need another one as well.

I then noticed that Julia was sitting up in bed with a huge grin on her face. I said, "What?" She just kept grinning and finally said, "That was hot." She pulled herself out of bed and walked naked into the bathroom.

I pulled myself off the couch and went into the bathroom to find Carrie and Julia in the shower. Not surprisingly, they were entwined and kissing each other passionately. I sat down on the toilet to watch.

Julia knelt in front of her mother and moved her mouth into her mother's pussy and began licking up her slit as my cum and Carrie's drooled out. Carrie's head rocked back on her shoulders as Julia's tongue got her going again. She held Julia's head in place as she rocked her hips up and down to aid Julia's ministrations.

I would have normally joined the action but I was wasted and my cock made no indication it was interested in the hot action before me. I sat there and watched though.

When Julia had pushed her mother to several orgasms she stood up and Carrie knelt down and returned the favor. What a scene. I wished I had a video camera.

After Julia rocked through several shuddering orgasms they washed each other and stepped out of the shower. I stepped in and washed the new sex from my body and stepped out.

As they were getting ready for the day, drying and brushing their hair and putting on their makeup, I shaved and brushed my teeth. I said, "So, what is the POD (plan of the day)."

Carrie said, "Julia and I are going to do some shopping for some super sexy clothes that Jules saw in the window of a shop in her travels. How about you?"

"I am going to look around a little. Meat's wife Angel said there is a pool with a swim up bar down where we went yesterday. I'm not interested in going back to that crowd we visited with yesterday. I might not make it back in one piece."

Carrie chuckled and said, "They all did seem to be into swapping down there. Perhaps, later in the week." She winked at me and walked out of the bathroom. In the mirror I watched her shake her gorgeous ass and look over her shoulder to make sure I was looking. I smiled back at her.

I went to grab my baggy bathing suit and had one foot in before I noticed Carrie standing in front of me holding out a colorful speed-o suit. I frowned and she said, "Oh don't be like that. I bought this ahhh "banana hammock" for you. I want to see you in it. I know the other ladies around here will like it. Please put it on."

"Ok. But you know I don't like these things. It can get very uncomfortable." Carrie laughed as I bent down to pull it on. Carrie and Julia watched as I adjusted my cock around in it to find a comfortable spot. "Well, that is about as good as it gets."

Carrie and Julia looked at each other and Julia said, "Jesus Christ. He may not make it back in one piece no matter where he goes." Carrie burst out laughing and Julia followed. They wrapped their arms around each other and looked down at my crotch and burst out laughing again.

"Great." I said. "Yuck it up ladies. I'll wear it because you want me too and there isn't anyone here that we know anyway. Have a good time shopping. See you later at the pool. OK?"

Julia said, "Ok. We will come down and pick up whatever pieces are left over." They were laughing as they went out the door. I grabbed a couple towels and headed in the opposite direction.

As I walked to the directions provided my Angel I came upon a sign that read "Clothing optional beyond this point". I continued on as is and found a beautiful, huge pool with a swim up bar. It wasn't open yet but bar-maids were working to get ready for the day. The lounge chairs were filling up fast so I grabbed one near the bar and stretched out and closed my eyes to soak in the warm sunshine.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,313 Followers