Hot Summer Night Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

After many seconds the girl tried to start moving her hips to fuck these two guys but she couldn't get a rhythm going. The guy on his back started rocking his hips and his cock began pulling out and then back into her pussy. The kneeling guy let the bottom guy establish a rhythm and then fell into his rhythm fucking the girl's ass. She didn't move as these two guys pummeled her holes except to shudder and scream every time an orgasm flooded through her. It was hot watching them. As expected, once one of the guys started cumming the other could feel it and he started very shortly afterward. All three bodies were in the throes of orgasm at the same time. It was very sexy.

I looked over at Julia and she had her hands up her dress with her right hand buried in her thong panties frigging away to beat the band. Her head was tilted back like she was looking at the stars. Her body trembled and shook and her head snapped forward and then back. Her hips fired forward and then back. I put my arms around her to make sure she didn't fall down.

Carrie was standing with her feet way apart rubbing her pussy from outside her dress and she had grabbed her right tit and was mashing it hard and tweaking her nipple through her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were hard and erect and I could see them clearly through the gauzy material.

The trio at the hot-tub collapsed on the deck and just lay there gasping for air. I snapped the girls from their reverie and we walked on toward the beach. Julia was very unsteady now. I suggested she take off her heels and she did.

When we got to the beach Carrie and I took off our shoes as well and walked into the soft sand. There were several king-sized mattresses with four posts and sheer gauzy drapes all around. They were all being used as sounds of sex were all around us.

Carrie said, "I can't take much more of this before I throw you to the ground and fuck your brains right out on the sand. Let's go back to the room where we can be comfortable." I could tell she was not kidding because her throat tightens when she is horny and her voice gets very guttural. She was speaking in her demon voice now. Julia knew what that meant too.

We hurriedly walked back to our room. Julia went in first followed by Carrie. I barely made it through the door before Carrie was on her knees pawing at my belt, button and zipper. Julia sat on the edge of the bed and grinned broadly as she watched her mother.

When my pants and underpants came past my crotch as she yanked them down, my rigid 9" shaft slapped her hard in the nose. She wasn't deterred for a second. She grabbed it and shoved her mouth all the way to the balls and held it there for several seconds. In need of air she pulled back and started a steady blowjob with her mouth and hands. She had no intention of letting me blow my load in her mouth. She had other plans. With my cock in her mouth she fumbled with her dress so Julia helped her and then pulled down her mother's thong panties.

Carrie didn't need any lubrication. She was sopping wet but Julia decided she would help her out anyway. Still in her new dress, Julia lay flat on her back and pushed her head under Carrie's crotch and began feverishly tongue-fucking her mother's pussy. Carrie groaned with this new attack. In seconds Carrie was quaking and flooding vaginal juices down the side of her daughter's face. Julia slurped up what she could and kept right on going.

After Carrie's recovery she pulled her head back and looked up at me and said in that familiar demonic voice, "Fuck me in the ass, baby. I am a dirty girl and I need it so bad."

I thought I would cum in her face right then but I held back. She stood up off Julia's face, looked down and said, "Thank you sweetie. That was amazing." She walked across the room with that model cross-over step with her hips rocking up and down. My cock surged even larger with anticipation.

Carrie stopped at the bed and for a moment contemplated whether she would kneel on the floor and put her torso on the bed or climb onto the bed and kneel with her ass in the air. She chose the former. As I walked across the room my cock was like a divining rod in search of water as it swung back and forth. Julia stood off to my right urgently pulling her new dress and panties off. I could only imagine how she would engage herself in this action.

I knelt on the carpet directly behind Carrie as she wagged her ass like a dog in heat. I grabbed both hips and guided my cock into her pussy for a little fuck to get lubrication. As expected she was soaked. Her juices were flooding out and down her legs onto the carpet. I pushed into her hard and fast. She lifted her head off the bed and groaned with the assault. She reached under and grabbed both of her tits and began mashing them hard to her body. I fucked her through two orgasms before I pulled out. She looked back at me with a pout that turned into a smile. She groaned, "Do me now."

I lifted my cock to her anus and slowly pushed the head past her sphincter. She groaned like she was in pain but she was pushing back at me. As I was about to start pushing deeper in to her bowels, I felt my balls being sucked into Julia's mouth. She was tonguing the scrotum and rolling my testicles around. My cock surged harder and Carrie pulled forward to relieve the new pressure. When she was comfortable again she pushed back to sink inch after inch of cock into her ass until her ass cheeks were pushed up against my thighs and then she pushed back some more. I leaned forward and softly said, "Jesus, honey. You want this bad don't you?"

She yelled out, "Yes I do. Now fuck me as hard as you can." I pulled back and she pulled forward and in perfect synch we reversed our motion and my cock slammed deep into her ass. We repeated this furious action many times. Carrie had launched into an orgasm on the second stroke and she was still bouncing around on the bed five minutes later. Julia had maintained her position and let my balls pull out when required and then she would suck them back in. The sensation was intoxicating. My head was swimming as my senses blocked out everything except Carries ass, my cock and my balls.

I slowed my attack to let Carrie recover and I was getting tired. I pulled my cock out of Carrie's ass and pushed it down to Julia's face. She stuffed it into her mouth and began sucking as hard as she could. I pulled it out and pushed it back down a couple of times and then pulled it up and pushed it back into Carrie's gaping anus. Julia went back to my balls.

Julia had been finger fucking herself as she sucked on my balls and she was now having an orgasm. She pushed my balls from her mouth and concentrated on her own senses as she flopped around on the floor under me. I went right back to butt-fucking my wife. Carrie wasn't participating any more as she lay there face down on the bed. She was exhausted and completely orgasmed out.

I signaled for Julia to get up and on her knees which she promptly did in anticipation. I slowly withdrew from Carrie's ass. She softly groaned and mumbled, "Oh my God. I'm fucked."

I turned toward Julia who had positioned herself on my right side on hands and knees with her ass pushed up high. I slowly pushed my cock-head past her sphincter and she quickly pushed back to bury the rest of me in her ass. I was amazed that she didn't need to adjust to my girth and length. She went right to work fucking my cock. She rolled into an orgasm, recovered and rolled into another one.

Her ass was tight on my cock and it was only moments before I launched stream after stream of cum into her bowels. She screamed out loud as my cock surged in size just as my first cum shot burst into her. I continued fucking in and out as my cock started to shrink. After another couple minutes it fell out of Julia's ass with a "Pop". Julia giggled with the sound as she collapsed to the floor. I collapsed on top of her and rolled to her side and wrapped my arm around to hold her in a spoon position. She whispered, "I love you daddy."

"I love you too, baby girl."

When we had all recovered, we took a long shower together. We got into bed and turned out the lights.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers