Hot Summer Night Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

She said, "Oh. I'm sorry. Here I am hogging you all to myself." She looked at her 'friends' and said, "Who's next?" They all looked at each other shaking their heads. They looked to their leader,Gwen who was getting up off the deck.

I could see that Gwen was not pleased with the turn of events so she said, "I'm next. I'll show you how it's done." Olivia stood up and released my rigid cock from her pussy. She was soaked and vaginal fluids ran down her legs. I blew her an air kiss as she moved back.

Gwen was obviously still dry. With all of Olivia's juices coating my cock I let it ride. Gwen stepped into the same position as Olivia and squatted down. She reached down and aimed my cock into her pussy and pushed herself down. She missed her pussy and stood right back up. She tried again and had it right this time. I reached up and put my hands on her tits. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip.

When my cock-head entered her pussy she stopped to adjust herself for the girth. She wasn't even thinking of the length. She knew she couldn't take it like Olivia, of all people, did moments before. She very slowly pushed herself down my cock. I felt her hymen and she stopped. She stayed there for nearly a minute contemplating her next move. She could pull back off or she could go for it. What would she do?

I could see the anguish on her face trying to make a decision. It was as if time had stopped. I looked at the time frozen faces of the 'friends' as they gazed unblinkingly at Gwen perched atop my cock. Their mouths were open slightly.

Gwen caught me off guard when she shoved herself down hard on my cock and let out a blood curdling scream. She was now sitting on my balls and not moving. She screamed again. Olivia rushed in quickly to wrap her hands around Gwen. She just held her for more than a minute before Gwen lifted herself up my cock and then down again. She didn't scream this time but she grimaced. She repeated the motion she had seen Olivia do earlier. Gwen was giving me a pretty good fuck and I smiled up at her.

Now Gwen was grinding her pussy on my cock by pivoting her hips forward and back as she pulled herself up and sank back down. Huge amounts of red stained vaginal juices flowed out of her pussy and down my cock. Olivia whispered to Gwen, "Its amazing isn't it?" Gwen turned to Olivia and just nodded as she continued pounding my cock.

I lifted my head up to look at the open mouth faces of the others and said, "If any of you want any of this you better say so now because I am close to cumming." They all looked at each other and shook their heads. "Ok. Gwen, I'm all yours."

Gwen stopped her motion and said, "No. I don't want you to cum in me." She pulled herself up my shaft and off. A small stream of blood ran down her leg. She had popped her cherry.

Olivia helped her stand up and then knelt down to me and wrapped her hand around my bouncing cock and jerked me off as she said, "Mark can I finish you off in doggy?" I smiled and nodded. I sat up and Olivia got down on her hands and knees and then dropped down onto her elbows. I got up on my knees and moved around behind her. The girls in the group moved out of the way to make room. They were fascinated but didn't want any piece of it.

I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed the head in. Olivia came back up on her hands and hung her head down so she could look between her hanging tits to see me enter her. I pushed steadily into her until my balls were touching her pussy. She could feel my pubic hairs tickle her super-sensitive clit.

I pulled out and pushed it back in. I increased the fucking pace and Olivia started quivering and shaking as another orgasm rolled through her. I continued to pump into her as her orgasm washed through her. My cock surged in size and Olivia raised her head with mouth agape and yelled out, "Yessss. Oh fuck. Cum in me." As if on command I pushed deep into her and launched stream after stream in Olivia's cunt. She yelled out again, "Yes.. Yes...Yes. You are going to split me in twwwwwoooooo." Before I could get the last two spurt out, Olivia collapsed onto the deck. A rope of cum shot from my cock unto her ass. The last burst landed on her tits as she rolled over trying to get her mouth in position. She finally got in position and pushed my cock into her mouth. I had nothing more to give her. She pulled off and scooped up the cum on her tits and shoved her fingers in her mouth and licked them clean. She licked my cock clean and pulled back and grinned broadly up at me.

Carrie and Julia were hooting and hollering and yelling out, "Olivia. Baby. What a show. You are one sexy woman." The others in her group started hooting as well and pumping their fists in the air. Olivia sat there on the deck a little embarrassed. I reached down to pull her up. I pulled her in close and hugged her and kissed her very passionately on the lips. She threw her hand around my neck and returned the kiss.

I whispered in her ear, "Olivia, you were amazing. I don't know how you got from yesterday to today but you put your embarrassment away. From now on you are a woman making your way through your life. It can be anything you want. Best of luck to you." She pulled back from the hug and looked up at me. Her eyes were flooded with tears and they burst out onto her cheeks.

She said, "I will never forget you or your wife and mistress. Maybe we can get together tonight for some drinks. I have Julia's dil...things to return to her." I nodded.

Julia and Carrie swooped in to join in the hug and kisses. They were tearing up as well. I pulled away and went over to Gwen sitting in a chair and watching. Gwen said, "Wow, we always assumed she didn't know anything about sex and we teased her about it. I'm ashamed of us for that. It turns out we didn't know anything sex and most of us still don't." She looked around at her friends. They had heard what she said and they dropped their heads. Gwen put her hands on my knee and said, "I am glad it was you who took my cherry. I have always been afraid. Thank you for your sensitivity."

I pulled each of the girls in close together and I kissed each of them. Every one of them shoved their tongue into my mouth. This is about all they know about sex. I said to all of them, "You are eighteen years old and you have a lifetime to experience everything including sex. Take your time and experience it in your own time. Don't let anyone bully you into it and don't you bully anyone else who maybe isn't ready." They all nodded at me and each other. They knew they had been bullying on Olivia. I kissed each one again and stood up. Stevie reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock and released it. I went back to my chair and sprawled out in it with my hands behind my head.

Olivia went back to her friends and the chatter started as each of them was talking to Olivia over the other. She looked back at me and threw me an air kiss and mouthed the word 'tonight'. I kissed back and nodded.

Carrie and Julia sat down beside me. Julia said, "Olivia was smoking hot wasn't she?"

I said, "I don't know how you transformed her from a caterpillar to a butterfly in less than a day, but wow."

Carrie said, "She was determined like I have never seen before."

I told them that we were meeting Olivia for drinks tonight. She said she has your dildos to return to you." Julia laughed.

Carrie said, "Not to change the subject but that guy you sent over to see us at the bar?" I sat there looking innocent. She continued, "We wanted to get back to see the show so we dispatched him quickly."

Julia said, "We finished him off in about two minutes. He didn't have a chance." Carrie laughed.

I nodded and said that I had seen them working him over, "I know from experience that no one would stand a chance when you two are involved."

We got up and gathered our stuff and put our suits back on and headed for our room. I wanted to shower, take a nap and then dress for dinner. Let's party hard tonight. OK?" We have mom's bucket list item for tomorrow. Carrie smiled at that.

We all showered together. I was standing behind Carrie and was washing her tits and pussy in a sensuous way. Julia was washing my cock and balls and the attention had its affect on it. As my cock rose I felt Julia's head push in between her mother and me. She took my cock into her mouth and lathed it with her tongue. Carrie turned around as Julia's head was bouncing off her ass. She kissed me and said, "She just wants to make sure you are clean." She stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body and another around her hair.

I didn't have any other plans for my cock so I stood in the spray of water from every direction and put my hands on each side of Julia's head as she deep-throated me. It wasn't more than five minutes before my balls gave up another load of cum. Two long spurts shot into Julia's mouth and the surges continued. Nothing more would come out. My balls were spent. The spasms subsided and Julia swallowed the load and cleaned up my cock with her tongue and mouth before she wrapped soapy hands around it and slowly stroked up and down the length. She rinsed me off and stood up and kissed me on the lips. As usual she shoved her tongue between my lips so I could taste myself. She giggled and stepped out of the shower. I turned off the water and stepped out behind her. There were no towels left. Great.

I went into the bedroom and grabbed a beach towel I had brought back from the pool and dried myself off. Carrie was lying on top of the sheet totally naked. I inspected her bronzed body against the white sheets. Her hair was spread out on the pillow. Her hands were on her flat stomach. I slid in beside her on my side facing her and Julia climbed in and spooned with me. We fell deep asleep.

It was dark outside when I woke. Julia's left hand was on my cock. My left hand was on Carrie's right tit. As I tried to extricate myself I woke up both of them. Carrie said, "What time is it? It's dark out."

I looked at the digital clock and said, "Its 7:30. We slept for a couple hours." We all got up and used the bathroom and get dressed. Carrie and Julia dress in one of their new outfits. Carrie asked me how she looked. I said, "I want to strip you naked and stay right here." She laughed and kissed me.

We went to the Steak House Restaurant and had a wonderful meal. We had a few more drinks. Afterward, we walked around some. We stopped in the same bar as last night and sat down at the same table as last night. The waitress came over and took our drink orders. I was disappointed she wasn't Phoenix. Minutes later Olivia came bouncing into the bar with a shopping bag in her hand. Julia saw her first and waved to her. She was in a bubbly mood and walked quickly over and sat in the fourth chair at our table.

She looked at each of us and started squealing and shaking her hair from side to side. I said, "I gather things have gone well for you today?"

She yelled out, "Unnnnderstatement!"

"OK. Olivia, that is wonderful. Are your friends OK? This will be a failure if someone else in your click starts getting bullied instead of you. I tried to make sure that each of your friends was good with how things went at the pool."

Olivia excitedly said, "Everything is great for all of us. Gwen admitted that all she had ever done with her boyfriend was jerk him off. She found out today she wasn't even doing that very well. With that admission, Adel, Stevie and Sophia admitted they had never had any sex with their boyfriends, which they admit has been a bone of contention between them. They had been embarrassed to admit it because Gwen bragged all the time about her sexual escapades. Angie told us that she had given a blowjob once but she was afraid of the size of your cock. So know we are all in the same boat."

I said, "But now you have had sex in virtually every form and looked great doing it. How are they talking about that?" Now you are way more experienced than them. Are they going to label you a slut or something?"

"Well, they couldn't stop talking about that. They were thunderstruck. Right now they seem to be in awe and a couple of them have pulled me aside to ask me how I learned to do all that. I showed them the dildos. They had never even seen one before. Well neither had I before earlier today."

Carrie said, "When you left our room you were having a lot of trouble with the dildos in your pussy. What happened?"

Olivia said, "I took them back to my room and sat in my room practicing giving the big one a blowjob and trying to get it deeper and deeper into my mouth. I gagged out tons of spit. When I figured out how to get it into my throat and practiced and practice it got easier. Then I must have spent an hour trying first the small one and then the big one into my pussy. The pain was unbearable. So, I remembered what Julia had said about taking my own cherry with the big dildo. I tried pushing it in hard but I couldn't do it that way. I always chickened out with the first pain. I stood the big dildo on the table and squatted down to the pain point and then just threw myself down on it. I screamed so loud I thought the neighbors would come banging on the door."

Julia clapped her hands and said, "That is how I took my cherry."

Olivia said, "After that incredible pain was past. I collapsed on the floor and pulled the dildo out of my pussy. It hurt a little. I cleaned up the blood and waited a while and went back to practicing pushing the entire dildo into me and made like it was fucking me. Anyway, I will be a little cagey about how I got my experience. I can give them some pointers if they ask. So, I wanted to return your dildos. I gave myself several orgasms with them before my friends got home." She laughed, "I was in the middle of one when the suite door burst open."

Julia said, "Olivia. Please keep those. They will bring endless hours of joy, believe me."

Olivia said, "Really, Thank you. Thank you. I had grown kind of attached to them seeing as how I lost my cherry to one of them." We all burst out laughing. She said, "I love you guys. I will never forget the huge guy with the huger dick, his stunningly gorgeous wife and his eighteen year old mistress all on vacation together. I have to go. We are going to the disco tonight." She rose and waved as she left.

I looked at Carrie and said, "Eighteen year old mistress? Seriously?"

Carrie nodded back toward Olivia and said, "She may be sexually savvy but she is still very naïve." Julia laughed and nodded.

We finished our drinks and went back to our room. Tomorrow would be Carrie's bucket list item.

It was very early on the next morning. It was pitch black out. Carrie woke me and was whispering in my ear very softly. She said, "I was having a very erotic dream about having sex in a hot-tub. I am totally soaked. Let's get our robes and go down to the hot-tub and live my dream." I nodded.

We slid off the bed on Carrie's side. The clock read 2:10 AM. We quietly went to the bathroom where the robes were hanging. We put them on and very quietly opened the door and closed it behind us. We were completely naked under the robes and didn't even have on shoes. We quickly headed toward the beach and the hot-tub we had seen earlier.

Thankfully it was vacant and steam was floating on the surface. The bubbles were off. I asked her if she wanted the bubbles on or not. She thought back to her dream and said, "The bubbles were on in my dream." I turned the dial and after several seconds the bubbles were on.

We dropped our robes and stood in the cool air for a moment kissing. I turned her around and wrapped my hands around to her tits and started lightly manipulating her nipples. They were rock hard and sticking out three-quarters of an inch. Her hand came around her back and wrapped her fingers around my cock and started jacking me off. My cock responded the same way her nipples did. In seconds my cock was hard.

We moved in unison into the hot-tub and sat down. I pushed my hand into her pussy she was slippery with vaginal juices but it was being washed away quickly by the bubbling water.

Without another word she swung her leg across my lap and guided my cock into her pussy and sank to my balls in one motion. She gasped. She was remembering her dream and started lifting herself with her thighs and just before my cock was coming out of her she sank back down hard. She kept doing this for many minutes. Her tits wee in my face and I wasn't going to miss that opportunity. I alternately sucked each nipple. She rolled through orgasm after orgasm with almost no time in between. She was throwing her head. Her hair was flying everywhere. She shoved her tits into my face. Her hands were crushing them and pinching her nipples hard. I could feel her pussy crushing my cock as every spasm washed through her.

Finally she stopped and sat there on my cock. She was manually clenching her pussy on my cock and grinning at me. I kissed her passionately and she responded in kind. My hands were on her back pulling her into me. Her hands had moved to my face where they held me as she kissed me hard. She whispered, "I love you desperately. What you started and we did today was so amazing for Olivia."

I whispered back, "Ditto on the love part. It does seem to have gone as well as it could have. She is a totally different person from yesterday."

Carrie kissed me again and whispered, "Fuck me in the ass."

I said, "Was that in your dream?" She nodded and smiled at me. I lifted her up and off my cock and maneuvered her around so her knees were on the seat in the bubbling water and her hands were on the back rest with her ass and torso above the waterline. I bent down and licked my tongue over her anus and spit on it. Standing behind her I guided my rock hard cock into her anus.

Her teeth clamped tight and she was breathing through them. I was sure it was from the pain but she loves getting butt-fucked. I went slowly and was finally all the way in. I paused there for many seconds until she gave me the sign to proceed.

I pulled out of her ass and pushed it back in till my balls slapped on her clit. Her right hand was on her pussy so she took the opportunity to flick her fingers on them every time they came in. She had an orgasm that lasted several minutes. Her anus was pulsing on my cock as an anal orgasm passed through on top of her vaginal orgasm. The pulsing was bringing my cum up like a freight train and she felt it surge up into my cock. She clamped down hard as I pumped what seemed like gallons of cum into her ass.

"Jesus Christ. You are an incredible butt-fuck. I can never get enough of you." she said over her shoulder. My cock started to deflate almost immediately and after a couple of minutes of my pushing and pulling while it was still hard enough, it fell out and dangled into the bubbling water.

Carrie swiveled around and sat on the seat. Her tits were now underwater. She picked up my flaccid cock and stuck it in her mouth and sucked on it for a minute. I wanted it to grow but it was done for the day. She popped it out of her mouth and kissed the head.

I pulled her up and into me for a kiss. We were totally entwined with each other. We stepped out of the hot-tub together. I wrapped her robe around her and put mine on. We walked in total silence back to the room. The only sound was the surf on the beach. We unlocked the door and quietly entered the room and shut the door. Julia was where we had left her.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers