Hot Summer Night Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife arranges for pool service.
2.9k words
4.23
16.8k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eSecrets
eSecrets
31 Followers

It was a sunny morning in mid-May. Dana and Jack were having breakfast. Jack noticed Dana seemed more energetic than usual. "What are your plans today, Hon?" he asked.

"We are getting the pool serviced today. It will be all ready for summer."

"Great!" he responded, "I love that pool!"

"I know you do, dear." Fifteen years ago, Jack insisted they buy this house because it had a pool. Barely out of college and recently married, this pool was an expense they really could not afford.

Finishing breakfast, Jack was off to work and Dana headed for a leisurely soak in the tub. As she relaxed in the hot sudsy water, she let her mind wander back to the first servicing of the pool . . . .

On that first day, Dana agreed to call Brady's Pool Service for an estimate and they would only open the pool if the cost was within their budget. The owner, Mr. Brady, came by later in the morning. He walked around the pool taking notes, and looked at the equipment taking more notes.

He came into the house and gave Dana the written estimate. At first glance, Dana knew they could not afford the bottom line amount. She gave Mr. Brady her brightest smile and asked, "Would like a cup of coffee?" He was in no hurry to get back to the office so he accepted.

"Now," she said, "We need to find a way to reduce the cost." She explained that while her husband loved the pool, they were just starting out and could not afford the amount he had written. Charmed by her good nature and even better looks, Mr. Brady was sympathetic and offered to give a 10% discount as they were a new customer, something he had never done before.

Dana saw the nametag "Al" on Mr. Brady's work shirt, which also included the company title bearing his name.

"Al," she began, "may I call you Al?" He nodded. "Would you like some more coffee?" Again, he nodded.

Over the next couple minutes they enjoyed a light-hearted exchange of pleasant conversation. Dana decided to make the first proposal.

"Al," she began, "when I was in high school, a few boys wanted to have sex with me. I was too young but I wanted to be popular without having a reputation like some of the other girls. Under the strict condition of secrecy, I agreed to give my date a handjob to keep him happy but preserve my innocence."

Dana continued, "Is that something you might consider in exchange for a larger discount?"

Al's face reddened, not expecting to hear that and not knowing how to respond. Dana took his reaction as not a good enough offer.

"OK," she continued. "In college the stakes were higher so I had to give a blowjob in order to remain in control of my personal affairs." Good choice of words, she thought, remembering encounters with dates, boyfriends, and a couple of professors. "However, at the first hint of breaking the secret, no man ever enjoyed my company again."

"My husband, Jack," she went on, "appreciates my attention and has been the only one since we became a couple."

"Now, it wasn't long ago I was in college so I could still negotiate, if you are interested."

Al's heart was beating so fast he could hardly think straight. He tried to do some fast calculations in his head. Finally, he said, "Tell you what, if you can pay for the materials, I will not charge for labor."

Dana looked at the invoice, once again. The materials cost was way less than labor and was completely manageable. "Our secret?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Al responded. "I can't afford to go around giving lots of discounts and I don't want any talk that would ruin my business."

Dana took a deep breath. "Deal," she said. "When can you start?"

Al was anxious to get to work, now for multiple reasons. "I'm on it, right now."

"Come in when you're finished. I will have a check ready and will complete my end of the deal."

Al hurried out to his truck. Dana went to take a shower and put on some clothes that would assure a quick conclusion to the arrangement.

About 90 minutes later, Al was back with a new reduced price invoice, which he placed on the kitchen counter. Dana was waiting, wearing a loose fitting tank top, braless, and some very short shorts. She placed the check on top of the invoice and turned to Al.

Dana took Al by the hand and led him over to the family room couch where she had covered the seat with a large beach towel. While Al was still standing, Dana deftly unbuckled, unzipped, and tugged his knee-length work shorts to the ground taking his boxers with them. With a slight shove, Al sat back onto the couch and Dana dropped to her knees.

First, Dana massaged his cock and balls and then moved one hand to stroke his cock while continuing to massage him. She wondered if he would come by way of her hands before she would have to go down on him. So far, it didn't look like it.

Al was determined to last as long as possible. Before coming back into the house, he had jacked off in the truck knowing this would prolong his time with Dana.

After a couple minutes, Dana realized she was going to have to go through with her part of the deal. While Al was getting firm, he was not close to coming. Besides, now he was reaching out wanting to touch Dana's breasts.

Dana was thinking that him touching her breasts was nothing compared to giving a blowjob and would likely cause him to come more quickly. She sat back, grasped the hem of her tank top, and pulled it off, tossing it to the other end of the couch. She offered her bare breasts to his hands. After allowing him to enjoy the moment, she returned her hands to his cock and bent forward, wetting her lips

She started with just taking the mushroom-like head into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, gently sucking. As she built up saliva, she slowly began bobbing her head, each time taking in a small amount more of his now hard cock.

Al had never experienced anything like this before. He wanted to grab her and more forcibly control the action but that would mean taking his hands off those magnificent breasts. The thought occurred to him that this did not have to be the only time to make this deal.

Before Al was ready, he felt the sexual surge and was coming. Dana was prepared to withdraw allowing him to shoot onto her breasts but his ejaculation was so small, she just took it into her mouth and swallowed. She did not know he had already spent himself outside in the truck.

Dana rested her head on Al's right thigh, giving him a little time for his heart rate to subside. Al stroked her hair in appreciation. After another minute, Dana rose and allowed Al to stand and re-dress himself. She remained topless as Al expressed his gratitude and retrieved his copy of the invoice and check.

Before leaving, Al asked, "Would you be interested in our end-of-season pool closing service?"

Dana responded, "Would you be interested in our same little arrangement?"

Al nodded. Dana nodded, "I will call for an appointment in September." Al hurried out to his truck and was off.

As Dana soaked in the tub, she recalled that, 15 years ago, that arrangement was necessary to stay within the budget. Over time, as Jack's promotions and pay increases came, the discount was no longer needed. She was now approaching 40 and no longer the young 20-something of that first encounter. However, you might call it "tradition", each May and September, when called, the business owner, Al, personally came to do the service, and be serviced. A couple days ago, Dana called the company and asked for Al to come for today's opening season service.

Dana finished her soak and was ready to prepare for today's pool service. As she dried herself with a luxurious bath towel, she looked out at the pool and saw her pool man hard at work.

She was totally naked as she padded to her bedroom where she had laid out a bikini bottom (no bra) and a short bathrobe, which highlighted her silky smooth legs. Slipping those on, she proceeded to the back door to check on the work progress.

As she approached him she let the robe fall open enough to show her still attractive cleavage and bare skin down to her bikini bottom. If any neighbors were looking, they would not be able to see anything inappropriate.

With a smile on her face, Dana whispered, "Welcome back!" Her smile turned to horror when the pool man turned and rose. It was not Al. She grabbed her robe wrapping it tightly around her as she backed up a couple steps. "You're not Al!" she exclaimed.

With a broad smile on his face, the young man said, "Good morning, ma'am. It's good to see you." Dana did not miss the obvious double meaning. This young man was in his early 20's and certainly not Al.

"Where's Al?" Dana demanded. "I called the office and specifically asked for Al! Al is the only one to do our pool service!"

The young man calmly replied, "Well ma'am, that explains it. Al is Albert Brady, the owner of the company. He is my uncle. My name is Allan. We have a new young dispatcher and she only knows to call my uncle, Mr. Brady. She must have thought you were asking for me." He went on to explain that he was a recent college graduate and was working for his uncle to get some work experience. He might even take over the business someday when his uncle retires.

Dana stood there for a minute processing this new information. A quick calculation told her that Uncle Al would likely be close to retirement in the near future.

Allan broke the silence. "I'm about finished."

"OK, come inside when you're done." Dana replied adding, "and my name is Dana so you can stop calling me ma'am." With that she turned and hurried back into the house.

Dana thought about changing into something more substantial but decided there was no time. Without her special discount she had no idea what this was going to cost her. She would have to hide the true amount from Jack.

Allan came to the back door and Dana motioned him in. He placed the invoice on the kitchen counter. Dana recoiled in shock. Dana explained that over the years the owner had given them some kind of discount so she had never seen such a large charge.

Looking at Dana and knowing his uncle, Allan had a pretty good idea that Uncle Al was getting some special benefit in return for a little bookkeeping adjustment. He said, "Uncle Al didn't say anything and there was no notation in your file so I just posted the actual charges. Costs have gone up over all those years."

Dana looked at Allan closely. He was a nice looking young man and obviously smart enough to suspect something but wise enough to not say anything. "Would you like a cup of coffee?" she asked. He was in no hurry to get back to the office so he accepted.

Over the next half hour they talked about several subjects, getting to know each other. Eventually, Dana decided she liked him and was going to come clean.

Allan could figure out enough that he had to be let in on at least the generalities of the deal. After first extracting a vow of secrecy, Dana went on to explain the history in carefully chosen words, she let the robe loosen giving Allan an increasingly generous view. By the time Dana was finished, Allan had a pretty good idea of how to proceed.

He began. "Dana, you are a long time customer and we appreciate your business. I would like to personally see to your service for as long as I am with the company." Dana caught that he didn't specify "pool" service.

"You are a beautiful woman. In light of how costs have gone up over the years, I think we might come to an mutually beneficial arrangement."

While Allan was talking, Dana was thinking about the invoice charges. Cost was no long an object. She had just been surprised at the current day price.

Dana began, "Since we already have a secrecy agreement, shall we proceed?" Allan nodded. Dana could almost see his uncle in his face.

They rose and Dana took Allan's hand, leading him over to a now more modern family room couch. A beach towel was already spread across the seat.

Standing there, Dana reached out and tugged on his shirt. Together, they pulled if off and tossed it aside. Allan put his hands on her shoulders and with a slight brush the robe fell the rest of the way off and onto the ground. Dana did the buckle and zipper and pushed his cargo shorts off his hips allowing them to puddle at his feet.

Facing each other, he in his boxer briefs and she in her bikini bottom, they embraced and each ran their hands over the other. Hands on arms, backs, chests, breasts, butts, and then genitals. Finally, Dana could take no more and pushed Allan back onto the couch. They fumbled his boxer briefs off to join his shorts.

Dana was heated and wanted to devour Allan and discover his taste. He was not going to allow this to end in quickly but he was content to enjoy the pleasure of her considerable oral skills.

After a couple minutes, Allan was ready to move on to greater pleasures. He was able to reach down to his shorts and extract a condom, setting it on the floor by his feet. Since getting this job, he had wondered if any of the Internet stories of the housewives and pool boys were true. If so, he was prepared.

Dana felt a change in Allan's motions. As she raised her head, Allan lifted her off her feet and deposited her onto her back, on the couch. Before she knew what was happening, she felt Allan over her, his lips on her neck, then on her chest followed by his mouth on her breasts with his tongue washing her nipples. His fingers gently massaged between her legs. For the next couple minutes she succumbed to his skill, arching her back and pulling him closer. Her own heat rose as she felt his bare cock grind into her thin bikini bottom.

Allan began trailing his mouth and tongue down to Dana's stomach only stopping at the bikini fabric, when she arched her hips; he hooked his fingers under her waistband and pulled the bikini down to her knees. Now, he was able to move his mouth down between her legs.

Dana struggled to make the bikini bottom slide off allowing her legs to spread for greater penetration of Allan's busy mouth.

Allan found that special bud and gave Dana his full effort as she was now beginning to experience growing and more frequent orgasms. Dana rocked herself surrendering to Allan's capable skills. She raised and spread her legs as much as she could, hooking them over his shoulders.

Allan was pleased to provide such ecstasy but he was far from finished. While his tongue was keeping Dana highly aroused, he reached down to the floor and picked up the condom, ripped it open, and slid it onto his ready cock.

Dana thought she was experiencing the greatest sex of her life. Allan raised his head sliding his mouth back to her waiting breasts. Just as Dana grabbed for him, Allan slid his latex clad cock into her.

At first Dana didn't realize what had just happened but when Allan's hips withdrew and gently rejoined her, there was no mistake. Allan began to increase his pace, thrusting into her, again and again. Dana realized this was not what she was expecting when she sat at breakfast with her husband but what's done was done. She might as well just enjoy this and she certainly was.

Dana began to give back wanting to contribute to their mutual enjoyment. As they moved together, Allan was filling her to her deepest depth. He was ready to explode on his own. When Dana felt him tense, she held him tightly until he was finished. They remained joined for several minutes as they listened to their mutual heartbeats slow.

Finally, Allan said, "I need to go." Dana held him for a couple more seconds and then released him. He pulled out of her, careful to collect the condom.

Dana stayed reclined on the couch as she reflected on the last several minutes. When she got up, Allan was gone as were his clothes. The only trace that he had been there on this day was a clean pool and the customer's copy of the invoice. When she read it she was pleased but puzzled. It only read: PAID - CASH.

As he was driving back to the office, Allan thought to himself that he needed to stop at an ATM.

That night, at dinner, Jack asked about Dana's day. She responded, "Just the usual, a little house cleaning, a little grocery shopping. Pool service came so it's ready for the summer."

"Great!" he responded, "I love that pool!"

"I know you do, dear."

eSecrets
eSecrets
31 Followers