Hot Summer Nights

Story Info
Couple finds hot Cajun love.
1.8k words
4.29
15.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of the magnolia's and honeysuckle hung heavy in the air. She stood by the big window in her bedroom and listened to the sounds of the night. The crickets, as usual, lead the chorus of night sounds. Frogs could be heard down by the bayou waters' edge. The moss hanging from the trees made their soft shadows on the ground, with the help of a full moon.

The thin, silk gown she wore did little to hide the body beneath it. Her breasts, slowly rising and falling with her breathing, were full and ripe. The tiny nipples that crowned them were shocking pink in contrast to her dark skin. Her flat stomach, well muscled from years of living a country life, was firm, but still one that a man could lavish his tongue on. This gave way to a trimmed delta of dark hair that rested between her well-toned legs. All in all, she was a woman that any man could lose his soul to with just the wink of an eye.

Her name was Marie, and no man save one, would or could, know the pleasure that she could give. Her lush red lips longed for only one man. And that man was someone she had known, as only a woman could know a man, but once. Not overly tall or perfectly built, someone that most women wouldn't look at twice. But on that summer night, Marie had more than looked. Since then she had a burning desire deep within her, and a terrible tightness in her belly when she thought of him.

It was a hot night in Algiers, across the river from New Orleans, when she had gone to a small bar, one that only the locals went to. As usual the place was crowded; filled with the smell of cigarettes, loud music, and sweaty people looking to find someone for the night. A woman like Marie was every man's goal. To watch her on the dance floor, the rhythmic way she moved her body, told of a night of loving that every man there wanted. Eyes were always on her hips or her breasts, and they all wanted to have their hands on either one. They all knew it would never happen, for every night she left alone. This night was the exception.

He stood at the bar, looking out of place. He didn't belong with the crowd of fishermen, trappers, and oilers. When she caught his eye, she moved towards him slowly, like a jungle cat on the prowl. He asked her if she'd like a drink. She turned it down but said she'd love to dance with him. Together they moved to the dance floor, with the eyes of some very envious men following them. The music was slow, with an erotic beat. On the floor they melted together, like they had danced this way for ages. Her breasts, rubbing against his chest, felt almost painfully aroused. She pressed her body hard against him, and quickly found what she longed for. The fire was kindled.

Swaying with the music, he turned her around and she ground her tight little bottom hard against his growing manhood. Slowly, up and down she carressed him, imagining the feel of him deep inside her. He ran his hands lightly up her stomach, and cupped her breasts, feeling the full weight of them. Running his thumbs over her nipples, he heard her gasp with pleasure. She spun around, and then began a dance of her own on him. Lowering herself, inch by inch she explored his body, through his clothes. She felt his sparsely haired chest, and continued down to his hard stomach, not a six pack, but solid. Then she lowered herself more until she came face to face with his shaft. she knew she wanted to taste it, in everyway possible. She ran her lips over his member, up to that stout thick head, and back again. Groans could be heard throughout the club. The crowd knew that this was something of a treat. For Marie and the stranger, no one was there save the two of them. He pulled her up and she ran her lips lightly across his. In a strained voice she asked him if his place was near. He smiled, and with his arm around her waist, they left the bar.

The ride to his place was, to say the least, entertaining. She sat close and ran her hand up and down his inner thigh, gently squeezing the throbbing shaft. When they got to his "place", it was one of the finer hotels in New Orleans. Crossing the lobby, every mans' head turned to watch her walk by. She had that kind of effect on men, though women wanted to see her die. They caught the elevator to his floor, and managed to get inside his room before she began tearing at his clothes.

Once in the room she wasted no time. She ripped his shirt off and buried her face in his chest, taking in the full scent of the man. At the same time she fought with his belt, and when she had it undone, his pants fell to the floor, revealing a beautiful erect "joystick". She fell to her knees, and taking it in both of her hands, slowly ran the tip of her tongue, over the soft velvet head, in tight small circles. Spreading the head just a little she ran her tongue into the tiny slit that appeared. Then, with great care, she began to take him into her mouth. Slowly, tasting every inch of it, until her face was against his stomach. Once deep in her throat, she began to gently bring him out again. She could hear him groan, and a wicked little smile came across her lips. Agonizingly slow, she savored every inch of him, the way the veins protruded, every little bump. At last he pulled her up. She knew as well as he did, that he was very near to exploding in her mouth.

He held her at arm's length, and looked her up and down. Carefully, he removed her blouse, taking care not to touch her skin. Next her skirt, and since she wore nothing else under it, she was completely exposed to his eyes. He picked her up walked over to the bed, and gently laid her down. He went to the foot of the bed, never taking his eyes off her, and then he began.

He took her foot in his hand and lightly ran his tongue over and between each toe. Sucking each and every one of them. As he placed her foot down, Marie spread her legs so willingly for him. He began to run the tip of his tongue up and down her inner thighs. First one side and then the other, always close but never on her sweet mound. As he drew closer to it, he could smell the musky scent of her womanhood, but, as before, he by-passed it, and the groan from Marie's lips, told him of the agony she was feeling. Now it was his turn to smile. He climbed up between her legs, and crawling forward, he allowed his shaft to gently bump her now soaking lips.

Her hips rose to try and encase him within her, But he would have none of that. He lowered his head and let the tip of his tongue trace the out line of her mouth. Her tongue darted out like a kittens', searching for him. when his lips touched hers, her lips parted, and when his tongue entered her mouth, she sucked it deep inside. This was like adding fuel to a raging fire deep between her legs. He finally broke free from her kiss and began to explore the rest of her body. As he neared her breasts, she felt him take first one nipple, then the other, into his mouth. The painful glory of this tore a deeper moan from her throat. He ran his tongue between the valley of her breast, down her stomach and at long last, into that sultry swelling.

As he first made contact with her love box, she screamed! The pleasure of his tongue was something she had never known with any other man. Lightly it ran up and down her labia, and then he parted them to explore the inside of her. She could feel his tongue on those tiny inner lips, sucking oh, ever so gently, savoring each one like you would a fine wine. She was shaking her head, trying, like a caged animal, to get free. She clawed at his head, trying to bring him deeper, but couldn't. His tongue found that moist opening and he gently pressed his tongue down until it slid into her. Her back arched to the breaking point, he could taste the juices now starting to flow from her. Slowly he began to stroke her with his tongue....in and out....in and out. This was driving her crazy, and it was only the beginning. All at once, without warning, her clit was in his mouth and then wave after wave of orgasms began. Her cries could have been heard for blocks, if anyone would have listened. When he thought she'd had enough, he positioned himself for the main event.

He placed the head of his shaft at her moist center and began to gently push. As wet as she was he slid in easily. She felt the entire length of him drive deep inside her. She locked her legs around him, determined to control the rhythm now. Slowly at first, she wanted to enjoy every inch of him, but as another orgasm began to build; she lost all control. Harder and harder he drove into her, she felt his sack slapping her bottom. Faster and faster, her pussy lips dragging up and down his shaft, her clit feeling every stroke he made. Harder! Harder! Deeper! She screamed out in a frenzy,"OH GOD DEEPER, PLEASE!!!!", and in a blinding light of passion, she felt him erupt and splash deep inside her, as her orgasm exploded over his shaft. They continued until at last they were both spent, and exhausted. He lay there atop her, until his shaft slowly slipped out of her. He then rolled over onto his side. She crawled up next to him and, without a word, fell asleep.

When she awoke, he was gone. She thought he may be in the shower, but he wasn't there. She looked around and found the note.

She looked at the note and thought, "I never even knew his name". Now every night she stands by her window, and remembers a lover whom, she knows in her heart, she'll never see again. She knows too, that no other man will ever touch her as he did.