Hot Summer Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Rosco regret his actions in the cold light of day?
4k words
4
11.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own Dukes of Hazzard, not making any money, just cheap thrills.

Warnings: Angst, Slash, Slave fic, BDSM, Non-con/reluctance

Rating: FRAO

He didn't know what time it was, the dark sky outside his cell window gave no clue to time. The nightmare had been so vivid, so real. It was a nightmare, wasn't it? For the first time he realized that he was lying on the floor, giving him reason to believe it had been no dream. He shifted, sending up a protest from his sore body, and bringing a whimper to his lips. He couldn't understand what had happened. Why had Rosco done that to him? Why had his own body betrayed him? As images from the assault appeared in his mind, tears streaked his face. He had no awareness of the passage of time. He was only aware of the soreness in his body and the horror that filled his mind.

He woke, stretched out in the cell upstairs, feeling sated and relaxed. When he had gone down those stairs the night before, he'd honestly only meant to teach the boy a lesson. It had never entered his mind that Bo would react to the whipping the way he had. It had been the realization that the boy was being turned on by the punishment that led to his own reaction. Now that he knew how good it could feel, not just the fucking, but the power, he wasn't about to let it go. Catching sight of the clock, he realized Enos would be here in half an hour and at least one of the Dukes would arrive shortly after that. He wished he had time to take the boy again, but he couldn't risk being caught. Resigning himself to waiting for the night, and for once thankful that Boss had decided to make an example of the boy, Rosco headed down the stairs. "Good morning slut, sleep well?" He cheerfully greeted the young man curled up on the floor.

"No sir," Bo quietly replied. Pushing himself to his feet, he stretched as he tried to work the kinks out of his body.

"You look like you been crying slut."

Bo hung his head, embarrassed and ashamed, "Yes sir."

"Tsk, tsk, that won't do. Can't have Enos or your family wondering why you're crying." Grabbing the keys from the wall, he opened the cell door. "Come on, I'll take you to the bathroom and you can wash your face."

Sullenly Bo followed Rosco to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror which hung over the sink, he was surprised to see that other than the reddened eyes, he didn't seem any different.

"I won't be here all day, gonna be in and out slut, but that don't mean you can misbehave. I know your cousin'll probably want to spend most of the day keeping ya company and that's fine. You just best not tell him, Enos, or anybody else what happened last night," he sternly warned the young blond.

"Yes sir."

"I promise you that if you do, you'll regret it. I'll make last night look like a picnic, you understand me slut?"

"Yes sir, I understand." Bo was careful to keep his tone respectful, not daring to let his anger show for even a second.

"Now, you know Boss said you get five days and no bail, I'm gonna see to it that you serve that sentence. Gonna tell ya something else slut, you escape, I'll track you down and drag you back. I'll convince Boss to give you another ten days for escaping. Ten extra nights of being slave to my needs, bet you'd like that wouldn't you slut?"

"No sir," Bo instantly denied.

"Well I would, so you go ahead and escape if ya like."

"That mean when I leave here you won't be expecting me to let you..."

"Fuck, the word you're looking for is fuck. Say it slut," he coldly ordered.

"I won't have to let you fuck me, after I leave here sir?" Bo had to look down to hide the anger he was feeling. Anger at Rosco for what he'd done to him, but anger at himself as well for reacting as he had.

"It don't mean any such thing slut. You're my slut, my slave, until I say otherwise. What it does mean is, you won't be getting fucked every single night. You won't be sleeping in a small cell, speaking of, why were you on the floor?"

"I didn't want to sleep on the cot."

"You're sleeping on the cot tonight, I don't want to chance somebody finding you on that floor and wondering why."

"Yes sir, I'll sleep on the cot. Anything else sir?" he sullenly asked.

"Boy you sure are a slow learner, ain't ya? I told you about that attitude of your's. Ain't nothing else right now, but you be thinking all day about how I'm gonna punish you tonight. Now, get your slut ass back down to your cell and not a word to anybody."

"Yes sir," Bo quietly responded. Lowering his head, he let the older man lead him back to the cell, locking him back inside.

"Enos will be down in a while with your breakfast."

"Okay...sir," he quickly added when he saw the disapproving frown on Rosco's face.

"That's better," Rosco grumbled. Climbing the stairs, Rosco had just enough time to unlock the front door and sit down at his desk before Enos came through the door, whistling cheerfully. "Enos you ain't got to make all that racket," he sternly admonished the younger man.

"Yes sir," Enos mumbled.

"What's got you in such a good mood anyway?"

"Oh nothing special sir, it's just a beautiful day outside is all."

"A beautiful day you'll be spending inside, with a broken ceiling fan."

"Yes sir," Enos quietly responded. Now he understood why the sheriff was in a worse mood than usual.

"You go get Bo some breakfast and be quick about it, I want to get home and have a shower before I go out on patrol."

"I'll be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail sheriff," Enos giggled.

Rosco just scowled at the younger man's back as he hurried from the building. How anybody could be that cheerful first thing in the morning was beyond him. Oh well, he supposed it didn't really hurt for Enos to be happy. He wondered though, if the younger man would still be as happy after he'd spent the day in the sweltering office without a ceiling fan. It was more than two shakes, but still pretty quick when Enos returned with Bo's breakfast. "About time you got back," Rosco groused. He felt it was important that he not act any differently than he usually did for fear that somebody would get suspicious. "I'm gonna go home and get a shower before I head out on patrol Enos."

"Yes sir."

"I'll be back later, but don't radio me unless you have to. I didn't sleep too good in this heat and I'd like to try and grab a little shut-eye," he explained.

"Sure thing sheriff, I won't bother ya unless I have to. If ya want, I could guard Bo tonight," he quickly offered.

Rosco pretended to think about it, "No that's okay Enos. You'll be here all day, it wouldn't be fair to ask you to spend the night too. Besides, if I know Boss, he'll insist on me standing guard at night."

"I guess you're probably right sheriff."

"By the way, I want you to call Casey over to the appliance repair and have him come fix our ceiling fan."

"Is it broke?" Enos innocently asked.

Rosco's scowl deepened, "I wouldn't have asked you to call Casey if it wasn't, would I? I swear Enos, sometimes I wonder what you use for brains."

"Yes sir, I'll call him sheriff. Anything else?"

"Yeah, one of the Dukes can stay with Bo during the day if they want, but don't you leave this jail. Boss has decided to make an example of Bo by not giving him bail and I don't feel like having to track him down."

"You can count on me sheriff," Enos grinned.

Rosco made a scoffing noise at that assertion, but he said nothing else. "When Cletus gets here, you send him out on patrol." Feeling that he had covered all the bases, Rosco finally left the jail and headed home.

Though he had told Enos he planned to patrol, that wasn't the first thing on his list of things to do today. Once home, he headed straight for the shower and cleaned up. Getting dressed, he substituted a regular shirt for his uniform shirt before going downstairs for his own breakfast. Thanking his mother, he made short work of the meal. Leaving the house, he carried his uniform shirt on a hanger, with the explanation to his mother that he was taking it to the cleaners and picking up his clean one, at which time he would change shirts.

Thankful that his mother had asked no further questions, he climbed into his car and pulled out of the drive. He didn't go to the cleaners though, nor out on patrol. Rather, he turned his car towards Atlanta, having decided that he needed more information and that would be the place to get it. Rosco didn't know the names of any stores that might carry the sort of information he needed, but he knew what part of town he would likely find them in. Driving into the seedier part of downtown Atlanta, it didn't take the middle-aged sheriff long to find a store, the likes of which he needed. Locking his gun in the trunk, he nervously walked up to the door that would lead him, he hoped, to what he needed.

Pushing it open, he found himself in a virtual den of iniquity, surrounded by a variety of objects, only some of which he could guess the use of. If Bo could see him right now, he'd never again obey any order he was given, Rosco thought as he blushed furiously at the sights around him. In spite of his embarrassment, the sheriff forced himself to step further into the store. Walking through the small store, he was amazed and at times frightened by some of the things he saw. Looking ahead, he smiled, that was just what he needed, he mused as he spotted the small rack of books. Moving closer, he began to read through the titles. Thank god, something that would give him some idea of what he should do now that he had himself a sex slave. He blushed again, as a small pang of guilt trying to blossom in his heart. As he looked through the books, reading the ways in which one man could control another, the guilt was quickly quashed by his rising desire. A few more minutes and he finally selected a couple of books that seemed promising. Using the books as guides, he made his way through the shop, picking out various objects that he could use in controlling the young man he had claimed. Reading about the use of lube, and the necessity of stretching a man's ass, he again felt a stirring of guilt. Remembering the moans of pleasure that Bo had made last night, he quickly stepped on the guilt that tried once more to make itself known. Satisfied that he had all he needed, for the time being anyway, Rosco paid for his purchases and left the store. Trading the bag, for the gun he had locked in the trunk, Rosco quickly changed shirts and headed back to Hazzard.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, with Rosco making a point of checking into the jail now and then as a reminder to Bo that he was around. Finally six o'clock rolled around and Rosco arrived back at the jail. He noticed as he stepped into the office that the ceiling fan had been fixed, leaving the air noticeably cooler.

"Howdy sheriff," Cletus Hogg greeted him.

"Hey Cletus, Luke still downstairs with Bo?"

"Yes sir, I didn't see no harm in it."

Rosco nodded, "He had his supper yet?"

"No sir, not yet," Cletus grinned. "You want me to go get it?"

"You do that Cletus, then you can go on home." He didn't wait for Cletus to reply but simply headed down the stairs to the cell. Careful to step quietly, he listened to the conversation taking place just out of sight. Pausing on the bottom step, he stood eavesdropping as the two cousins talked. After a few minutes, he was satisfied that Bo hadn't told his cousin anything of his new role in life. Quietly climbing back up the steps, he again descended them, this time with a normal step, announcing his presence. "Luke," he greeted the older Duke cousin.

"Rosco," Luke responded. "You know this isn't fair Rosco, can't you talk Boss into setting bail?"

"No, and I'm not gonna try either. You know as well as I do that Bo was in the wrong and he deserves the punishment he's getting." Inwardly he smiled at the small flinch his words brought from the young blond in the cell. "I came down here to tell you it's time for you to go on home Luke."

"I was thinking I could stay..."

"This ain't no hotel Luke Duke, you go on home or your uncle won't have anybody to help him with the chores."

Luke frowned, it was true that Uncle Jesse needed at least one of them to help with chores. It was that fact which kept him from doing something that would incite the older man to arrest him too. "Alright Rosco, I'm going." Turning to his cousin, he gave him a sympathetic smile, "Sorry Bo."

"It's okay Luke, guess I'll just have to find a way to sleep without you snoring in the next bed," he teased. His tone giving no hint of the fear he felt at being left in the jail with Rosco.

Luke grinned, "I'm sure you'll manage. See ya tomorrow cousin," he waved as he headed up the stairs.

Rosco leered at the young man in the cell, "I'll be back to see you later," pausing, he looked over his shoulder, "slut."

Bo shuddered, he dreaded what would happen when Rosco came back.

Rosco waited for the town to quiet down before he went outside to collect the things he'd bought in Atlanta. Smiling in anticipation, he carried the bag back inside, locking the main door behind him. Taking a seat at his desk, he propped his feet up as he began reading the books he'd purchased.

Bo paced the too small cell, his arms wrapped tightly around himself as he waited for Rosco to make his appearance. What was he going to do? He couldn't just let Rosco use him, but if he didn't, he had those pictures to show to everybody. Bo had no doubt that if word got out that he was some kind of pervert the people of Hazzard would turn their collective backs on him. He could handle that, the thing that really scared him, was that his family would join them. Bo knew that of all the things he could be asked to endure, losing his family's love and respect was the one thing that would destroy his life. Pausing in his pacing, he stared out the small window at the stars twinkling in the night sky. How he wished he were out there, free of the sheriff and the things he would force him to do. The sound of footsteps drew his attention from the window, focusing his now fearful gaze on the doorway, he waited. Though it was only a moment, it seemed an eternity before Rosco stepped into view.

"Strip slut," he ordered by way of a greeting.

"Please Rosco don't..."

"What did I tell you last night slut?"

"I'm to call you sir and obey your orders."

"That's right, now do as I said slut."

"Yes sir," Bo obeyed with a heavy sigh. Taking as much time as he dared, he was all too soon standing before the other man, as naked as the day he was born.

"Brought you some presents slut," Rosco informed him with a lecherous grin. "Well, don't you want to know what they are?" he demanded when Bo remained silent.

"What did you bring me sir?" Bo asked, as Rosco obviously wanted him to.

"Lots of things slut, but we'll start with this," he smiled, tossing the object to him.

Bo stared at what he held in his hands. "You can't be serious...sir," he hastily added.

"Oh I'm serious alright, now put it on," Rosco coldly ordered. "You'll wear that whenever we're alone," he added.

Bo swallowed hard, his eyes pleading with the sheriff to change his mind. Sighing with resignation, he realized the older man wasn't going to do so. Reluctantly he snapped the collar around his neck, making sure the word slut was in the front.

"Now, before I get to your punishment for your earlier attitude I have something else I want you to do. I brought a video camera down here tonight, you're gonna put on a show for me and the camera slut."

Bo hung his head, he didn't know what Rosco wanted, but he was sure it would be something he could use to blackmail him with later. "Yes sir, what do I have to do sir?"

"Simple really, you'll use this," tossing him a vibrator, "and your hand. I want you to lay on that cot, suck on that vibrator to get it good and wet, then you're going to fuck yourself with it while you're jacking off. I don't want you being silent either slut, I want you moaning with pleasure and begging your unknown lover to fuck you. I want you to talk to the camera like you're talking to some man, telling him how you wish it was his cock in your ass instead of the vibrator. You understand me slut?"

"Yes sir," Bo nearly sobbed. This was it, once he did as Rosco ordered there would be no chance of escaping the other man's perverted desires.

"Well then get to it slut," Rosco ordered as he set the camera on a tripod and turned it on.

Without another word, Bo lay down on the cot and began to suck on the vibrator. Stopping only at a nod from Rosco, he reluctantly brought the hard plastic device down to his ass and slowly pushed it into his passage. Turning it on, he began to jerk off as he slowly fucked himself with the vibrator. "Oh yeah...it feels so good...but I wish it was you lover. I want your cock in my ass, pounding away at me like only you can. I miss having your cock inside me, stretching me as you fuck me hard and fast." For the next fifteen minutes, Bo fought back his feelings of disgust as he used the vibrator and his hand to get himself off, the whole time keeping up the dirty talk Rosco had demanded. Finally, with an involuntary cry of pleasure he came, shooting his load all over his stomach.

Rosco watched, his cock as hard as it had ever been, making him want to plow into the younger man's ass himself. He grinned when Bo came, motioning with his hand, he made it clear what he wanted him to do next. One final act of humiliation with which to blackmail him.

Hiding his disgust, Bo began to scoop up his cum, licking it off of his fingers and pretending to enjoy it. The moment the camera was turned off, he let the tears fall. What was wrong with him? How could he have enjoyed any part of what he had been forced to do? Bo asked himself as he remembered the feelings of pleasure his actions had caused. He was so lost in thought, he didn't even notice Rosco entering the cell.

"Get up on your knees and grab the bars slut," Rosco ordered.

Bo quickly complied, silently cursing the older man as he did.

Having read up some on the proper way of fucking another man, Rosco was a little better prepared this time around. Coating his fingers with lube, he began to push them into Bo's passage, one at a time. Stretching him even as he used his fingers to fuck the younger man's ass. Though he wanted to simply shove into Bo's ass, he waited, searching for that spot that would force the boy to enjoy the fucking he was about to receive. He grinned when he found it, the sudden bucking of the younger man's hips and the accompanying moan alerting him to his discovery. Quickly he coated his cock in lube and pushed his way into Bo's ass. "Tell me you want it slut...you know how."

"I want it sir, I want you to fuck my slut ass," Bo obeyed through his tears.

"Gladly," Rosco grinned. Pulling nearly all the way out, he quickly shoved back into the tight passage. He soon had a hard rhythm going, wringing moans of pleasure from them both as the pleasure built to a peak. Reaching under the man in front of him, Rosco began to rapidly stroke his cock, forcing him to another unwanted orgasm. The feel of Bo's muscles tightening around him, pulled Rosco over the edge into a mind numbing orgasm. With a feral cry of pleasure, he shot his load deep into the younger man's bowels. "Thank me," he panted as he draped himself over Bo's back.

"Thank you sir," Bo brokenly whispered.

Reaching for the bag he had brought in with him, he pulled another item from it. Applying lube to the medium sized butt plug, he pulled his softening cock from Bo's body, quickly replacing it with the plug.

Bo moaned as he felt Rosco leave his body. Relaxing, he gave a yelp of surprise as something else was forced into his ass.

"I just put a butt plug in you slut, it's gonna stay there all the time from here on out."

12