Hot Summer Nights Ch. 02

Story Info
You barely managed to lock the door.
1.5k words
4
12k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 Penetration

We ignore our natural response to lock the door, and I spread your legs wide, climbing in between them, pulling my pants down around my knees and placing my swollen cock at the waiting wet opening of your juicy pussy. One, two, three! I slide it deep inside of you as you let out a moan.

I start out slow, watching your face as I slide my cock deep inside of you and slowly pull it almost all the way out, repeating vigorously. You have the look of attainment, like you have reached a goal that you thought was impossible at one time, but you overcame the odds somehow. In actuality it is just you enjoying being stuffed with a meaty cock, one that you had been waiting to feel deep inside of you all day long.

As I continue to penetrate you with my swollen member, I lean down and kiss you, first on your mouth, then your neck and finally sucking on your earlobe. You feel high, the sensations overwhelming you, making you hotter and hornier than you were before. Making you want more, faster and deeper. I see this and give you what I believe it is that you want, thrusting harder and deeper, filling you more with what you crave.

Before long you start to pull my shirt up over my head, digging your finger nails deep into my back, scratching the whole way up from my ass to my shoulders, and I let out a groan.

You ask me, "Did that hurt? If you don't want me to scratch you I won't!"

I reply back, "It caught me off guard is all, I don't mind it at all, it actually feels good."

You continue to dig your finger nails deep into my flesh, gripping the middle of my back and scratching out to the sides, making me start to fuck you harder and faster. You moan, and start to let out small screams as I start to pound your pussy harder and harder, loving how I buck hard and drive my cock deep every once in a while, my balls smacking hard on your ass as my pelvis grinds hard on your clit.

We are almost certain that no one hears your screams through the music, but you still try to hold back from screaming out in pleasure with each punishing stroke deep into your hot wet pussy. I continue to thrust hard and fast as I feel your pussy tighten so delightfully around my cock, forcing you closer and closer to the edge.

Your body and mine covered in sweat, with no way of knowing if it is from our little foray, or if someone turned the air conditioning off. Your skin glistening beneath the sweat as your heavy breasts bounce back and forth with each thrust that I give you. Your nipples are erect and pointing hard at the ceiling, bobbing back and forth with your breasts, unable to decide if they are coming or going.

It is not long before we both feel our climaxes approaching hard and fast, with your breathing heavier and heavier, your moans more often and your inability to hold back your little screams of pleasure. Your body stiffens as does mine, you screaming out in pleasure as I grunt like a wild dog in heat, your pussy tightening as my cock throbs and spurts out its sticky goo one stream at a time.

I pull myself up next to you, kissing your mouth hungrily, knowing that we have been wrong this whole time in not allowing Carina to hook us up. I want you, more than I can have you here, at least without possibly having someone interrupt the sweet rhythm that we have found in one another at last.

We lay there kissing and fondling one another for some time, and then we decide it to be best to get redressed and return out to the party where the heathens are, chugging alcohol to numb there wasted minds.

I open the door for you as you grab a hold of me strongly and pull me closely next to you out into the rest of the house, searching for Carina, to let her know that things are going well.

We find her where we left her, you walk up to her and tell her that you need to talk with her, and then walk over to me and ask me to grab us both a couple of drinks and return to the bedroom where you will meet back up with me.

I oblige, knowing full well that you will return to me, only because I could see in your eyes the desire to have more of what we were just doing. I grab us both a Margarita and head back to the bedroom, waiting for your return. I only wait a short before you open the door while talking to Carina; you both enter jovially, walking over to the bed. I stand up and thank her for being so persistent in introducing you and I, hug her and sit back down.

Carina acknowledges my sincerity, thanks me for finally allowing her to do so, even though she did ambush me, and says good-bye to us both for the time being, walking out of the room. We sit and talk a while, while being playful and fondling each other. Learning more and more about each other as the time passes.

Before too long we both are in the mood to continue where we had left off at, and we start to pull free the restraining clothing that drapes over us, kissing and sucking on one another like we have been intimate for years.

You tell me to lie down on the bed in the center, climbing up and straddling my legs just so that you could go down on me, kissing the head of my cock at first, then licking away the precum, and finally lowering your beautiful face down over it like it is nothing. Swallowing me whole in one fell swoop. You bob your head up and down on my lap sucking hungrily on my cock, making it harder than it was before, cupping and massaging my bags as they ached for a release, but that release would not be right now.

You get up and straddle my hips, hovering inches above my cock, positioning it to go deep inside of you as you lower yourself slowly onto it, letting out a gasp as it fills you up. You grind your hips into my pelvis, trying to make sure that I am deep within you, and to feel your swollen clit rub hard against me.

You start to ride me slow, moving your hips in a circular motion with each stride up and down, making sure to grind your pelvis hard into mine as you finished your downward stroke. You lean back, grabbing your huge perfectly perky breasts, rubbing your nipples on the up stroke and squeezing them on the down stroke.

Before long you are breathing heavy and panting with each stroke, unsure if keeping your current pace is best, or if you should go faster and harder. I give you a hint by grabbing a hold of your waist and direct your hips to move faster, as I see your eyes widen. Your pussy tightens and we both know what comes next.

You start to pick up your pace, riding me harder and faster as your orgasm approaches, making me feel like I am going to blow at any second, but I hold back. I want you to cum, if you do not cum then I have not done my part well enough in my eyes, a failure if you will, but only to me.

Soon you start to let out small screams of pleasure as you slam yourself down hard on me with every stroke, you are ready to cum, you want to cum, and you are going to do anything that you can to do so quickly. I dig my fingers deep into your waist and help you to maintain rhythm, pulling you down hard onto me to help you finish your dance with total pleasure.

It works, you are screaming loud, so loud that I know someone had to have heard your screams, but I don't care. I am coming also, shooting hot streams of goo deep inside of you, one squirt at a time, losing myself in your rhythmic dance above me as your heavy breasts flail around.

Your orgasm succumbs and you fall forward kissing my mouth hungrily with your ass high in the air. I don't know whether I should hold you close and never let you go, or roll you over and try to go another round, while forgetting that you had just screamed a scream that rivals those of horror flicks.

We just lay there in each other's arms kissing each other passionately.