Hot Summer Nights Ch. 03

Story Info
More changes for Bo.
3.1k words
4
10.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own Dukes of Hazzard, not making any money, just cheap thrills.

Warnings: OOC; Slash; Non-con; BDSM

Rating: FRAO


Bo stepped out of the cell, more relieved than he could say to see an end come to his five day sentence. A hand on his shoulder froze him in his tracks. Submissively dropping his head, he waited for Rosco's orders.

"I'll be in touch soon slut, make sure you're ready for me."

"Yes sir," Bo quickly responded. "May I go now sir?"

"Luke's upstairs waiting for ya, just got to sign for your property and you're free to leave...the jail."

Bo hid his shudder, "Thank you sir." A slight pressure against his back signaled that it was okay to go up the steps. Without another word, he climbed upward, grinning happily when he spotted his cousin. "Hey Luke, thanks for coming to pick me up."

"Well I was tempted to leave you, been awful peaceful at night with you gone," Luke teased. "But I decided it was worth listening to ya snore if it means I've got help with the chores."

"I don't snore Luke, I keep telling you that." Bo was amazed at how easily he fell back into the teasing banter he had always shared with his older cousin. It didn't seem possible that after all he'd been put through over the last five nights that he should be able to behave normally again. Quickly accepting his private property from Enos, Bo wasted no time in getting out of the courthouse.

"Hey Bo!" Luke called after him, shooting Enos an apologetic smile. "Wait up will ya?" he called as he ran after his cousin.

Bo ignored him until he was perched on the driver's door of the General. "Come on Luke, hurry up."

Luke confidently slid into the passenger seat just as Bo lowered himself into the driver's spot. "What's your hurry?"

"Just want to get out of here before Boss changes his mind and decides to give me more jail time," Bo quickly explained.

Luke smiled, "Guess I can understand that. Sorry we couldn't talk him into setting bail, I know ya must've been bored to tears sitting in there."

"Yeah, cried every night," Bo joked, knowing Luke had no idea of the truth in his words.

"Poor baby," Luke smirked. "Tell ya what, if it's okay with Uncle Jesse, we could go to the Boar's Nest tonight."

Bo opened his mouth to say yes when it hit him, that had been what had started his nightmare. "Nah that's okay Luke. I think I'd rather just stay home tonight."

Luke shot him a concerned glance, "You sure you're alright Bo?"

"What do ya mean?" Bo nervously asked. Had he said something, done something to make Luke suspicious?

"I just expected you to want to get out and have some fun after five days locked in a cell with nothing to do." Luke explained. He hadn't missed the nervous way Bo had responded to his question, but decided for now to let it slide.

"Yeah, but the Boar's Nest is where I got into trouble," Bo points out. "Guess I just don't want to chance more trouble right after I got out of jail."

"Well, can't blame ya for that I suppose."

"Glad I've got your approval," Bo smirked.

"Oh you've got that alright, I'm all for anything that means less competition for the girls."

"Cute Luke," Bo returned with the response he usually resorted to when unable to think of anything else to say.

Several days had passed without contact from Rosco, leaving Bo to hope that his nightmare was over. The sound of sirens behind him, destroyed that hope. Thankful that he was alone and fearful of what would happen if he tried to outrun the man who now owned him, he guided the powerful stock car to the side of the road.

Rosco parked his car behind the General and climbed out. Stalking up to the driver's window, he grinned at Bo. "Out for a drive slut?"

"Yes sir," Bo quietly replied, his eyes focused on his hands resting on the steering wheel.

"You got your plug in?"

Bo blushed, dropping his head, "Yes sir."

"Good. Get out and come back to my car slut."

Bo climbed out of the General and reluctantly followed Rosco to the back of his car. He watched as Rosco opened the trunk and took a bag from the car. He was surprised when the bag was thrust into his hands. "Sir?"

"Go to the old sawmill, strip, put on the things in the bag and wait for me."

Bo heaved a tired sigh, "Yes sir." Turning away, he began walking back to the General, stopping when Rosco called to him.

Rosco grinned, enjoying the power he had over the handsome young man. "Did I tell you to leave slut?" The sheriff felt a thrill of lust as Bo turned to face him, quietly admitting that he had not been given permission. "Remind me to punish you when I get to the sawmill."

"Yes sir."

"Better not forget slut, it'll just earn ya more punishment," he warned the boy.

Bo stared at his feet, "I won't sir."

"Good boy. Now after you get them things on and are in position I want ya to start slowly stroking yourself."

"Yes sir," Bo mumbled, unable to meet his eyes.

"Now you can go, I'll be along in a bit."

"Yes sir." Bo turned around again and continued to the General. Climbing in he started the motor and pulled back onto the road. For the first time in his life, he found himself driving slowly, anxious to delay his arrival at the old sawmill for as long as he could. Having delayed the inevitable for as long as possible, he finally pulled up at his destination. Slowly climbing from the car, he carried the bag into the old building and sat it on one of the old conveyor belts. Reluctantly he did as Rosco had ordered. Stripping, he laid his clothes aside and reached into the bag. The first thing he pulled out was his collar, next came a leash followed by a cock ring. Bo had thought the collar would be the worst item Rosco could use to humiliate him, that had been before he was introduced to the cock ring. With the ring keeping his cock hard and preventing him from cumming, he would eventually begin to beg as his body became desperate for release. His eyes filled with tears as he attached the things as he'd been ordered. Turning to face the door, he kneeled on the rough wood floor and began to stroke his cock to hardness as he waited for Rosco's arrival.

Rosco drove to his favorite speed trap and settled in to wait for somebody to come along. He grinned as he imagined Bo up at the sawmill, waiting for him as he stroked his cock getting himself more and more ready to cum. He wondered what the boy would do as his body begged for a release that wasn't coming. Rosco chortled at the unintended pun, amused by the play on words.

He didn't know how long he had been waiting, without a watch it was impossible to keep track of time. Bo had, soon after beginning to obey Rosco's order, lost track of everything except the demands of his body. Whimpering, he fought the urge to remove the ring, giving himself the release his body desperately desired. It was a losing battle, the more he stroked his cock the stronger the need became. After what seemed like hours he gave into the desires and needs of his body. With shaking hands he removed the ring and in two short strokes he gave a guttural cry as he shot his load onto the wood floor of the sawmill.

"Who gave you permission to cum slut?" Rosco had arrived a few minutes earlier, turning off his car when he was a hundred yards from the sawmill, he had let it coast to a stop behind the General. Sneaking up to the building, he had peeked in through a small window just in time to see Bo remove the cock ring.

Bo jerked, staring up at Rosco he couldn't hide the fear that washed through him at the older man's arrival. "Nnobody sir."

"Then why did you take off the ring?"

"It hurt sir, I needed to cum so badly sir and I just couldn't stand it anymore," Bo miserably explained.

"I see, and now you're disobeying my orders again."

Bo thought this over, trying to figure out what Rosco was talking about. Suddenly it hit him, "I need to remind you to punish me sir for walking away from you earlier without permission."

"That's better," Rosco nodded, satisfied with the reminder. "First though I think you need to clean up the mess you made, use your tongue."

"Yes sir," Bo whispered. Shuddering with revulsion, he nevertheless leaned forward and began to lick the cum from the filthy floor. Rocking back on his heels, he waited nervously for Rosco's next move.

"Put the ring back on slut." Rosco waited, tapping his foot impatiently as the blond put the ring back in place, smiling when the boy began to stroke his cock without being told. "That won't keep you from being punished ya know." He frowned as Bo stopped his movements, "I didn't tell you to stop slut, keep stroking it."

"Yes sir," Bo mumbled, going back to what he'd started.

Rosco watched him for a few more minutes, waiting until the boy's cock was fully erect before he allowed him to stop. "Stand up and bend over the conveyor belt slut."

Bo wanted to argue, but he didn't dare. His time in the jail had taught him well the results of arguing with the older man. Standing up, he walked to the conveyor belt and leaned over it. He bit his lip as the first lash of the belt hit him, "One, thank you sir." He continued to count the strikes, thankful and surprised when Rosco stopped after only five lashes.

"I was gonna give you more for removing the ring without my permission, but I think I figured out a better punishment." Rosco explained, an idea having come to him as he had remembered something he'd read in one of his books.

"Yes sir?"

"I'll tell you later slut, after I fuck you." Taking off his own pants, Rosco moved behind the younger man, "Spread your legs slut." Pulling the plug from Bo's ass, he applied lube to his dick and in one stroke buried himself to the hilt, ignoring the cry of pain that came from the blond. "Tell me what you want slut," he groaned.

"Fuck my slut ass sir, please fuck me sir," Bo dutifully requested. He groaned, his face coloring with shame as his body reacted to what Rosco was doing. He fought it every step of the way, but it was useless. Each stroke of Rosco's dick inside him brushed over a spot that sent jolts of pleasure through him. Soon he was pushing back against the older man, his body eagerly accepting the powerful thrusts, his own moans of pleasure mixing with Rosco's.

"Oh yeah, so tight...you've got an ass that's just made for fucking slut." Rosco panted. Pulling nearly all the way out, he slammed home again, making sure to brush over the boy's prostate. "Stroke yourself slut," he ordered as he repeated his thrusts.

"Yes sssir," Bo stuttered. Reaching for his already aching cock, he began to stroke it. Predictably his body responded forcefully to his actions. Desperate to cum, he instinctively thrust back against Rosco, meeting him thrust for thrust. "Please...oh god, please let me cum sir...please, I need to cum, please let me," he began to beg, need driving him past his normal inhibitions.

"Why should I?"

"Please...I'll do anything sir, please let me cum, please."

"You'll do anything I say anyway slut."

Bo moaned, defeated by Rosco's response. What could he offer? How was he to convince Rosco to allow him to cum? After the older man had introduced the ring to his games the promise to do anything had been enough. Bo thought and thought, wracking his brain as he tried to figure out what Rosco wanted this time.

"Will you promise to willingly service any man I order you to?"

"No...please sir not that, please don't make me do that," Bo begged, horrified by the proposition.

"It's the only way I'll let you cum," Rosco coldly informed him. He didn't have any real intention of forcing him to service another man, but Bo didn't know that. The thought did hold a certain appeal, but it was too risky. The more people who knew of his arrangement with Bo, the better the odds of the wrong people finding out.

Bo choked back a sob, biting his lip as he fought with himself. He couldn't do it, but...oh god! Silently he cried out as another surge of pleasure went through him, strong enough to bring him to his knees, if not for Rosco's grip on his hips it would have done just that. He couldn't take it, each stroke was driving him wild with desire and need. Almost as if his cock were doing the talking, Bo found himself spewing the words Rosco demanded. "Yes sir, I'll willingly service any man you say for me to if you'll let me cum," the desperate promise followed quickly by a sob.

"Your word as a Duke," Rosco demanded.

"I gggive my wwword as a Duke to do as you say and service any man you want me to. Please sir let me cum," he begged again.

Without another word, Rosco released the cock ring. "Cum slut," he whispered in Bo's ear. Bo's cry of pleasure as he was finally allowed the release his body craved was nearly drowned out by that of the sheriff as he came in the boy's ass, shooting his load deep into his bowels. Panting heavily, Rosco grabbed the butt plug and smoothly replaced his dick with the plug. "Clean me slut," he ordered, stepping away from the boy.

"Yes sir," Bo obeyed. Pushing himself off the conveyor belt, he turned and dropped to his knees, quickly cleaning the older man's cock. "Thank you sir," he dutifully spoke the words he knew were expected.

Rosco smiled down at him, running his hand through Bo's hair. "Now slut, your punishment for removing the ring and cumming without permission."

Bo dropped his head. He didn't know what Rosco had in mind, but he dreaded it, knowing that if he had decided against lashes with the belt, whatever he did would probably be worse.

"Since you like playing with your cock I think I'll let you."

"Sir?" Bo looked up, confusion written on his face.

"Until I contact you again I want you to go into your bathroom every night after the rest of your family is asleep. Once in there, I want you to turn on the light and stand in front of the window jacking off." Rosco paused, enjoying the relief he saw in the boy's eyes. "But I want you to stop short of cumming, I'll be there watching every night to make sure you do as you're told."

Bo dropped his head, he should've known there was more to the order than had first appeared. "Yes sir."

"I'm going to give you a bug to plant in your bedroom when you leave here today."

"Sir?"

"I can't trust you to obey me slut, you think I don't know that. This way I'll know that you're not going to sneak off to your bedroom and finish yourself off." Rosco explained. Of course he didn't have any kind of listening device, but Bo didn't know that and he did still have the sample bug he'd gotten at that training seminar he'd attended a few months ago. It looked exactly like the real thing, it just didn't have anything that would allow him to actually hear what was happening in that room. "Don't think you can go sneaking off in the daytime either," he warned. "I'll be watching you and you'll never know when I might show up. I promise you won't like what happens if I catch you disobeying me again. You understand me slut?"

"Yes sir, I understand." Bo quietly replied.

"Good, now get dressed and bring the bag of toys outside."

Bo remained kneeling until Rosco had walked outside. Pushing himself to his feet, he began to remove the things he'd been ordered to wear, placing them back in the bag. Quickly getting dressed, he picked up the bag and walked outside, handing it to Rosco. "Here are your things sir."

"Yes they are my things, aren't they?" Rosco mused.

"Yes sir," Bo replied, puzzled by the question.

"You too," Rosco stated, looking him up and down.

Bo ducked his head, "Yes sir," he agreed, knowing it was true.

"Just don't you forget it slut. You belong to me, every inch of your body is mine to do with as I please."

"Yes sir," Bo shuddered.

Rosco reached into the trunk and pulled out the listening device, "Here slut. You go on home and don't forget to follow orders tonight. I'll be watching and I expect to see you standing at that window, playing with my cock tonight." He emphasized the word my, making it clear that Bo's cock was no longer his own to control.

"Yes sir," Bo mumbled. Taking the bug, he dropped his head and waited for Rosco to give him permission to leave.

Rosco smiled, good, it seemed the boy had learned something today. "You may leave now slut."

"Thank you sir." Backing away, Bo turned and hurried to the General as quickly as his sore body would allow. Carefully he climbed into the car and pulled away from the old sawmill. As he drove home, Bo's mind continually replayed the events of the afternoon, bringing an unwanted response from his body. He didn't understand this, he should be repelled, sickened by the things Rosco had done to him, had forced him to do. Instead his cock was hardening as he remembered what had happened and thought of what he would have to do tonight and every night until Rosco contacted him again. Even the thought of being forced to service other men, while not turning him on, wasn't sickening him as he would have expected. God what is wrong with me? I'm so sorry Lord, I never meant to turn into a pervert. Please God help me, please cleanse me of these reactions to Rosco's perversions, he silently prayed as he drove along the back roads of Hazzard.

TBC

Sorry it took so long to post an update. Had finals to study for and I can't write when I'm stressed. Please feed the muse with reviews.