Hot Summer Nights Ch. 03

Story Info
You watch your friend with your new guy.
1.3k words
4.38
14.5k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 Friends Swap

I lay there kissing you as you straddle me, hard and very passionately on the mouth, barely letting up for air. Then someone knocks on the door, three knocks, it is Carina, and I know it before the door even creaks open. You don't move, still devouring my lips as if they were the only nourishment you have had for days. The door slowly creaks open only a little, I don't know if you do not hear it, or just don't care, but I pull back lightly from your embrace to mention the door opening when Carina lies down next to me on her side staring at me.

You glance over and nonchalantly say hi, as if it were nothing that she was in the room with us as we are naked, and having just finished fucking like dogs. Then you lean over to her and start to kiss her passionately on the mouth, almost forcing your tongue deep down her throat as I stare. The two of you break your kiss and Carina leans over and starts to kiss me, with me being a little hesitant not knowing what is going on, then just giving in and drinking the experience in.

Carina break apart from our kiss, me still trying to kiss her as she pulls away, and she stands up and off away from the bed just a little bit. Then she starts dancing to the beat of the music playing out in the rest of the house, seductively showing that she can dance and is more than flexible, as she slowly strips in front of us. I can't look away, even though I have known her nearly all my life and have considered her like a little sister, I just can't turn away.

I have honestly never been attracted to Carina, never once looking at her as a girl I would be interested in dating let alone fucking, but now I see that I have been badly mistaken. Her short blonde hair frames her face just right, allowing you to notice her thin long elegant neck, she is slender and you can see her collar bones and the slight dip just above them, what I have never noticed and probably would never have till now, is that she has huge heavy breasts with small pink areolas and tiny erect nipples, her arms and legs are long thin and elegant looking, her tummy showing the signs of someone who works out regularly, her skin so pale and perfect, and thin hairless pussy lips that are glistening gold in the minute light that is available in the room.

As she finishes her strip tease she comes back over and sits next to you on the bed kissing you hard while I watch in amazement. I have heard of women kissing and having sex with one another, I have even seen it in porn movies, but other than girls just goofing around and kissing to make the guys all hot and bothered, I have never seen it in front of me! The two of you stop kissing, then Carina starts to devour my mouth as hungrily as she did yours, and while she does I feel you move, but where did you go?

Carina straddles me as she kisses me hard underneath her, feeling her way over checking to see if she will need to liven me up, but she doesn't, and slide right on my rock hard cock. She has my attention, I am not even thinking about where you went now, I almost don't care, but as she releases her lips from mine I see you in the chair in the corner, still as naked as you were just a few minutes ago. I can barely tell from my slight glance but it looks like you are slouched back in the oversized chair, legs spread wide apart with your one hand rubbing your clit as your other hand is fondling one of your own heavy breasts.

Carina reaches down and grabs my hands, firmly placing them one on each of her breasts, squeezing my hands tight into them as she began to ride me slow and hard. I rubbed and squeezed her breasts kneading them, playing with her nipples hard as I watched her tight glistening wet pussy strained against my cock, the skin around it stretching with each wonderful stroke. I couldn't believe this, my friend for years, whom I have never thought of in a sexual manner, is sitting here riding my rock hard cock just moments after I had just fucked and eaten out her friends tight pussy, and to top it all off she is hotter than I could have ever imagined.

It doesn't take long before she starts to moan, leaning back trying to get more of me inside of her, hitting her G-spot, she starts to rub her clit softly as her other arm reaches back for support. I glance over at you and you are on the edge of the seat, almost falling off, rubbing your clit harder as your body tenses up and you start to whimper and moan. Just as I look back she starts to lean forward and starts to kiss me, I pull her in tight and kiss her as hard as she kisses me, one hand holding her head tight to mine as my other hand is helping her to fuck me harder.

She is close, I can feel it, her tight pussy is getting tighter and I can feel her thighs begin to tremble as her heartbeat beats hard in her chest. She pulls away from our kiss, grinding her clit hard on my pelvis and abdomen as she rides me harder and faster. She is definitely about to blow, and I here you letting out little screams as you cum in the corner while watching your friend fuck the shit out of the guy you requested to seduce you, and then fucked the hell out of your tight pussy.

Just as your orgasm subsides, hers climaxes, bringing me to the edge with her as she bucks hard, flailing around as her heavy breasts bounce and glisten from the sweat beading upon them. I have both of my hands on her waist now, pulling her hard onto my cock as she rides me, making sure that she grinds her clit with each and every stroke on my cock. She is nearly done coming as I start to grunt loudly and spurt my sticky hot goo deep inside her, thrust up my hips to meet hers as I pull her down onto mine hard. The feeling of my juices welling inside her keeping her going till I release her hips and almost pass out from exhaustion.

She lays down on me, her heavy breasts hot from all of the action, poking me with her still very hard and erect tiny nipples. She whispers into my ear as I lay there exhausted, "Come on Tiger, you can't be done yet!"

I answer back, "Why? What do you mean?"

Then Carina seductively looks over at you, as you stand up, still a little weak in your knees, and walking over to the bed. I gasp, I don't know what to think, is it possible that I might be thrown the chance for a threesome with two of the hottest women I have ever met? Then I ask, "What, am I supposed to do, fuck you both again?"

Carina grins a devilish grin while looking over at you, then looks back at me and says, "Not just yet, but soon. We will let you rest up as we warm up. Feel free to pleasure yourself as you watch."

I am stunned as they both escort me over to the chair in the corner, sitting me down and each kissing me sharply, one as the other is licking and probing my body. I didn't think it was my birthday, but I am sure enjoying the present that is being presented to me.