Hot Summer Nights Ch. 07

Story Info
Will Luke's plan work?
2.4k words
4.57
9.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own The Dukes of Hazzard, not making any money, just cheap thrills.

Warning: Angst, Slash,

Rating: FRAO

*

"Are you sure this will work Luke?"

"No Rosco, I ain't sure, but it's the best shot we have."

"What happens if it don't work?"

"Then he gets away with what he did, but you don't go to prison."

Rosco looked doubtful, "I don't know Luke. I know he's been hanging around, probably wanting to be here when the State police come to arrest me, but do you really think he'll fall for it?"

"Well he wants revenge, so I think there's a good chance he will."

"Just do your part Rosco and it'll work out, you'll see."

"I will Bo," Rosco snapped. Rosco felt a wave of sadness as the younger man flinched at his tone. He cursed himself and Bert Samuels again for the damage they'd done to the innocent man as he wondered if the boy would ever recover from the ordeal.

"Bo, you go on to the General, we'll be going in a few minutes," Luke said. He waited until Bo was out of earshot, "What the hell is wrong with you Rosco? Ain't you hurt him enough?"

Rosco looked away, ashamed, "I know, I didn't mean to snap at him."

Luke sighed, "You ready to do this now?"

"Yeah I'm ready."

Luke watched as Rosco walked into the Boar's Nest. He knew Daisy would do her part, no matter what her feelings were. He would never forget the look on his pretty cousin's face when they had told her what Rosco had done and why. Luke had expected her to offer Bo comfort, to focus her energy on their youngest cousin as he sat there with his head bowed, too ashamed to look at them. He had been taken completely by surprise when she had instead jumped up and grabbed Jesse's shotgun, planning to hunt Rosco down like a rabid dog. It had taken a lot of fast talking on his part to convince her to give him the gun. They had deliberately not told Jesse, fearing that in his rage he would do something they would all regret; they had never dreamed Daisy would be the one to fly into a homicidal rage.

She hadn't really liked the plan Luke had come up with, mainly because it would mean that Rosco would receive no punishment. She had, however, agreed to go along with it; after Bo nearly begged her to. Luke had done some checking around town before they talked to Daisy and had discovered that Bert was still hanging around. It hadn't really surprised him any, he had expected the man to stay in Hazzard until Rosco was arrested and Boss was ruined. A man who could come up with the cruel plan he had, would want to witness the results of his plan. Unsurprisingly, it was after all the best place to get information, he had been hanging out mostly at the Boar's Nest. Now they just had to wait for Daisy and Rosco to act out the scene they'd set for Bert and wait for him to take the bait.

"What do you want Rosco?" Daisy nearly growled when the sheriff walked up to her.

"I want a beer, what do you think I want?" Rosco snapped.

Daisy glared at him, "I won't serve you."

Rosco returned the glare, grabbing her arm, "You're a waitress and you're going to serve me, or should I get Boss?"

"You let go of me Rosco Coltrane," Daisy snapped, jerking her arm from his grasp. "Maybe my baby cousin is too scared to have you arrested, but I ain't Bo and if you touch me again I'll have you arrested."

"He told you?"

"Of course he told us, you had no right to do them things to him."

"He shouldn't have told you," Rosco growled. "He's gonna pay for that," he mumbled, unaware that Daisy had heard him. Turning on his heel, he walked outside.

"Oh," Daisy stomped her foot. "I wish there was a way to make him turn himself in since Bo won't do it," she mumbled to herself. A second later a satisfied smile crossed her face as Bert got up and followed Rosco outside.

Damn it! The boy wasn't going to turn him in, he couldn't believe after all the work he'd done the son of a bitch wouldn't be end up in prison after all. What the hell was wrong with that damned kid? Didn't he want the man to pay for what he'd done? "Guess he's too scared, well fine! If I could hypnotize the old fool into turning rapist it'll be a snap to convince him to turn himself in," he muttered. Climbing into his car, he followed Rosco down the road, unaware of the car behind him.

Coming to a lonely stretch of road, he forced the sheriff's car to the side of the road. "I need to talk to you Sheriff Coltrane," he said as he approached the other car.

"That's what the cb is for, ya dipstick," Rosco complained.

"I ain't got one and there wasn't any time to waste," Bert snapped. Pulling a gun from the waistband of his jeans, he leveled it at the sheriff. "You're coming with me Coltrane."

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm gonna make sure you pay for what you did to that boy."

"How do you know about that? Don't I know you?"

"Never mind about that, you come on now," he ordered. Leading the other man to his car, he forced him into the trunk and drove away.

"Don't lose him Luke," Bo nervously cautioned his cousin.

"I ain't gonna lose him Bo."

They followed him for a short distance, until he turned off for the old sawmill. Luke took the next turn, parking the General in a spot just above the old building. Grabbing the video camera that Rosco had loaned them, the two young men crept down to the sawmill. Positioning the camera, they easily filmed the action inside the structure.

"What are you gonna do with me?" Rosco asked.

"Nothing much, just gonna hypnotize ya," Bert grinned. "Sit down," he ordered.

"Hypnotize me, to do what?"

"Why to turn yourself in for the crimes you've committed sheriff."

"I ain't committed no crimes," Rosco protested.

Bert just grinned, "Let me tell you something sheriff, by the time I'm done you'd confess to assassinating JFK if I told ya to."

"That enough Luke?" Bo whispered.

"That's enough," Luke confirmed. The words were barely out of his mouth and Bo was up and running for the front of the building. "Damn," Luke cursed. Looking around, he quickly hid the camera and took off after his cousin.

Bert whirled around as the door burst open, his gun raised. Before he could pull the trigger, a heavy weight fell on him, bringing him to the floor.

"Y'all get it?" Rosco asked.

"We got it."

"Bert Samuels you're under arrest for kidnapping and assault."

"You don't want to do that sheriff," Bert growled as his hands were cuffed behind him.

"Why's that?" Rosco asked, though he didn't really care.

"Cause if you arrest me the truth is going to come out."

"What truth?"

"That you raped that boy over there, even went so far as to turn him into your sex slave."

"What rape?" Bo asked.

Bert shot him an incredulous look, "You're gonna let him get away with it?"

"I ain't letting the guilty man get away with nothing, but Rosco ain't the guilty one, is he Bert?"

"You know? But how?"

"Rosco came out of the hypnotic state you put him in and remembered everything," Luke explained.

"He came to the farm and told me, said he wanted me to know the truth before he turned himself in. I didn't believe him at first, but then he said your name and after he described you I knew."

"Yeah, so what if I told him to rape you, I didn't tell him to turn you into a sex slave. Don't you think he should go to prison for that?"

"Not when you're the one that got it started."

Bert grinned, "I see what's going on now, you liked it didn't you? You enjoyed being his private slut," Bert laughed. "Who would ever have thought one of the Duke boys would like being sex slave to the local sheriff."

"Shut up," Luke snarled, grabbing Bert and pulling him to his feet. The bastard had caused Bo enough pain, he wasn't letting him get away with causing more. "Get him the hell out of here Rosco, I'll bring the tape later."

"You got it." Rosco took Bert's arm, dragging him roughly to his car and reading him his rights as he went.

"You okay Bo?" Luke quietly asked.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?"

"Don't let him get to you cousin."

"Can we get out of here now Luke?" Bo quietly asked, hating the memories this place were dredging up.

"Sure, let's go." Silently, he cursed himself for not thinking. Of course it wasn't what Bert had said that had Bo upset, as if there could be any truth to that, it was where they were. "You want me to drop you off at home before I take the camera to Rosco?" Receiving a nod, he grabbed the camera and led Bo back to the General.

Three weeks later, Bo nervously drove towards Rosco's favorite speed trap. With the evidence against him, and his record, Bert had been quickly convicted and was now back in prison. Bo hadn't seen Rosco since the trial, but he hadn't stopped thinking about the other man. It hadn't taken much to convince Luke that there was no truth in Bert's words, he just wished he hadn't needed to lie to his cousin. He had spent many sleepless nights, trying to understand how he could have enjoyed any part of the things Rosco did to him. He couldn't come up with any answers. Maybe it was his mind playing tricks on him? Hell, even going out with several girls in the weeks since his nightmare had ended, hadn't helped. He could barely manage kissing them, anything beyond that left him shaking, thankfully only on the inside, but still it was upsetting. Last night he had finally come to a decision, he just hoped Rosco wouldn't turn him down.

Rosco looked up, shocked to immobilization as the orange car slid to a stop in front of him. What was Bo doing here? Had he finally decided to give him the beating he deserved? Well, if he had, Rosco wasn't going to stop him. He would take it like a man, God knew he had that and more coming to him. Stepping out of his car, he stood next to the door, waiting for the blond to do whatever he had planned. "What can I do for you Bo?"

Bo approached the older man, his hands shaking; heart racing as he came closer, with each step, to carrying out his plan. Stopping only inches in front of Rosco, he simply stared at him for several minutes.

"Bo?" Rosco tried again, confused by the boy's actions. Suddenly he felt hands on the lapels of his shirt as he was pulled forward and warm lips pressed against his own. He gasped in shock, giving the younger man the chance to explore his mouth with his tongue. Rosco's knees buckled, the feelings Bo was causing were more than he could handle.

Bo grinned, his arms wrapping around the older man, supporting him as the kiss deepened. "I don't want to be your slave Rosco, not like I was."

Rosco panted heavily, staring at the young blond as fire raced through his veins. "What do ya want?" he asked, his voice thick with desire.

"I want you to be my master, my lover, my possessor," Bo replied between kisses.

"Why?"

"Don't you want to?"

"God yes," Rosco quickly answered. "But I don't understand, after what I did, how can you want to be with me, especially as a slave?"

"I can't explain it Rosco, but part of me enjoyed being controlled by you. I can't even get hard anymore, because you're not there to tell me it's okay," he confessed with a blush.

Rosco gaped, how could this be? He'd never imagined having that kind of power over another, especially somebody like Bo. "You said not like it was?"

"I didn't like having no choices, being treated like nothing but a piece of property. I liked being paddled though, and told when to cum, that kind of stuff. Where'd you find out about stuff like that anyway?" He'd wondered about that, even before he knew about the hypnosis.

"I went to Atlanta and found a store that has that kind of stuff, got a few things and some books."

"That was smart," Bo smiled. "Did you like it Rosco? Having me under your control? Knowing you could tell me to suck your cock or spread my legs for you and I'd do it, did you like that?"

"Hell yes, I loved it. Do you really want that, with me?"

"Yes," Bo confirmed, kissing him deeply one more time. "Can we find out together what it's like when both master and slave want it?"

"Bo, is this just about physical release for you, or is there more?"

"I'm not sure," Bo admitted. "I think I could love you, I'd like to find out."

Rosco smiled, kissing the younger man one more time. "I got time now, and I still got some things in my trunk."

"You do?"

"Didn't know what to do with them," Rosco sheepishly confessed. "You go up to the old Wilson place, I'll be up soon. I want you naked and waiting when I get there, pet."

Bo blushed, even as his cock began to harden with the simple command. "Yes master." Without another word, he turned and left.

Rosco watched him going, a smile spreading over his face. He didn't know how he had gotten so lucky, but he wasn't going to waste the chance Bo was giving him. He would give the boy what he needed, but this time he'd do it right and if he were very lucky, Bo's heart would be his to claim as well as his body.

The End

Hope y'all liked it. Please review and tell me what you think.