Hot Summers Night Erotica Ch. 01

Story Info
He's away, but his letter fuels her desire.
968 words
3.8
8.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking about you, what you said about me being a tease. I know I can't be there with you tonight. I wanted to let you know how much I desire you. This is what I came up with...

Print this out, have a nice hot bath, light some candles turn out the lights and read this in bed (this is going to be fun).

(Okay, this is where the pretend fantasy part starts, start imagining now)

It's a hot summer evening, it's twilight you can see the last fading traces of light on the horizon from the window beside your bed. It's getting late, "where is he?" You wonder as you take off your shirt and bra opting for a lacy cool tank top and your favorite bed time shorts. Naked looking down at your breasts you realize how good they look and think you understand why all men obsess over them. You cup your breasts with both hands squeezing them, enjoying the warmth coming from your own hands, you drag your fingers up to your nipples, the memory of him grasping your body with your nipple under his tongue flashes into your mind. You shudder and realize how much you yearn to make love to him once more. But you're not wearing the tank top for him, no of course not; you're wearing it because it's far too hot in your apartment. You smile to yourself half laughing at the little moment you just had to yourself and plop down in front of the TV to watch a movie before he arrives.

Just as you get comfortable you hear his familiar knock. But it can't be him, how did he get into the building. Ah yes, the spare key you cut for him a month ago when you though he'd be coming by more often. Still a little surprised you get up and walk slowly to the door. You notice how the breeze has turned cold against smooth your nearly naked legs. You open the door. There he is just standing there like a fool with that cute but guilty looking smile, he knows you know he's late.

You leave the door open and turn to walk back into the apartment without saying a word you know you're playing a dangerous game. But you suspect he wants you as much as you want to feel him in you. You hear him step in and close the door, he still says nothing. You wonder if you're going to have to make the first move again, or if this boy is really the man he claims to be.

You ponder these things in a moment that feels like an eternity. Suddenly you realize that he has your hand and is pulling you towards him, in a motion that is causing your whole body to spin. Back against the wall you feel the whole weight of his body pressed against yours. You feel his right hand in your hair. It catches you off guard and you gasp for air, but your breath is cut short by his lips sealing your lips and his tongue swirling inside your mouth. You begin to melt.

"STOP IT" you yell in your mind, but the words don't come out, you cannot speak with two tongues in your mouth. You raise you left hand to try and push him off, but he catches you with his hand and throws it against the wall, your fingers intertwined like just as they always were back when you were new lovers. You finally give in and kiss him back trying to transfer a decades worth of lustful energy into him through your kiss.

He pulls back, but why, he looks deep into you eyes and bites in lower lip, his hands slide down the side of your body tracing your curves with his palms, you can feel the strength in his arms as he caresses your hips. You see him glance down at your chest and he blushes when his eyes again rise to meet your penetrating yet sensual gaze.

He takes your hand and leads you to the bed. You turn to sit but he pushes you down onto the bed hard, you lay there shocked but intensely curious about what he's going to do next. He rolls the shirt off of his shoulders and it falls to the floor, he begins to lift his undershirt all while staring directly into your eyes, you lose site of his emerald eyes only for a moment as the shirt lifts over his head and falls to your feet. Next he undoes his belt, this time it's you who glances down to see the treat you so desire to have inside you. There he is naked in front of you completely still. The light coming through the window from the street lamps makes him look like a bronze statue, a perfect specimen in your eyes. You scan over his body admiring his features, you focus on his cock, it hangs there looking long, thick you feel yourself getting wet just from looking at it even though it's not yet fully erect, but you know how to fix that.

He straddles you, dragging his ever stiffening cock along the inside if your leg and along your stomach until he rests it between your massive chest, inches from your mouth. You stare down realizing how good his gorgeous cock looks nestled between your massive breasts. His hands reach out and...

Tune in next time for more...

Hmm I hope you like that, let me know if you do. Know that I'm dreaming of you.

I'll finish our story soon let me know if have any ideas.

I hope this helps get you off,

Talk to you real soon,

Love you.