Hot, Sweaty Love

Story Info
Zoe Bell and Katee Sackhoff get hot and heavy.
797 words
3.9
10.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TromeoQue
TromeoQue
293 Followers

Zoe Bell and Katee Sackhoff were in Zoe's home gym, getting ready for their upcoming roles in The ExpendaBelles.

"Man, it's a shame Michelle didn't want in on this." Zoe said. Zoe was on the barbell, while Katee was on the chin-up bar.

"Yeah, still don't get her reasoning." Katee grunted, pulling herself up. Katee had been hesitant about accepting Zoe's invitation to use her home gym, but decided it was easier than using the studio gym. The reason she was hesitant was, well, she would never admit this, but she secretly had a crush on Zoe. She figured she could ignore it, but was finding herself getting more and more distracted as the morning went on.

Zoe looked good when she came over. And then they started working out. Hearing Zoe grunt and groan as she worked, and seeing her get more and more sweaty, and the smell of her sweat; the air was thick with it. Also, the fatigue from her work-out was taking a serious toll on her self-control.

Zoe sat up on the bench, reached for the towel next to her, and wiped down her forehead.

"Woo. I don't know about you, mate, but I'm wiped out."

"Yeah," Katee dropped to her feet, "same here." Turning around, she saw Zoe's wife-beater was soaked through, and clinging to her back. Then she saw a single rivulet of sweat traveling down Zoe's neck.

"So, lunch? Any ideas?" Suddenly, she felt Katee's lips on her neck. "Yeah, thought we'd get to that. You're not exactly subtle, mate." She then felt Katee's hands on her breasts. "You are good with your hands, though." She took off her wife-beater, and Katee felt up her bare tits. "Alright, let's do this." She turned her neck, and they tongue-kissed.

Zoe then turned all the way around, and pulled Katee's shirt off. The room was silent, except for their moans and sighs, as they kissed and embraced, and it was hot, so hot, even though they were done working out, they were still pouring sweat, hair matted to their foreheads. Zoe felt up Katee's tits, and kissed them, causing Katee to tilt her head back and moan a little louder.

Zoe pressed her hand on Katee's chest, and pushed, and Katee leaned back. Leaning over her, Zoe ran her fingers through Katee's sweat-saturated hair, and they continued to kiss.

Zoe then kissed Katee's chin, down her neck, and her chest, rising and falling as she breathed, and glistening with sweat. She kissed down Katee's stomach, stopping at her navel, slowly licking around the rim.

Zoe got down on the floor, and pulled off Katee's sweat-soaked shorts. Katee got up on her elbows, and spread her legs open, and watched as Zoe kissed her inner-thighs, teasing closer and closer, before pressing her tongue into Katee's dripping wet snatch. Zoe stroked the outside of Katee's pussy with the tip of her tongue, then slid it in, and licked up her juices.

"Oh, God, Zoe..." Katee moaned, while grabbing Zoe's hair. "Oh, God! Oh, God!!!" Katee grimaced and her hips locked up as she started coming. "YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!" Suddenly, she squirted, all over Zoe's face.

Zoe sat back, smiling. "Jeez, mate, wasn't expecting that!"

Katee climbed down from the bench, smiling lasciviously, and crawled toward Zoe. "Your turn." Katee grabbed Zoe's shoulders and shoved her tongue in her mouth. Zoe grabbed Katee's arms, and pulled her down with her. "I love you, Zoe." Katee whispered, and started kissing down her sweaty, heaving chest. She squeezed Zoe's tits, and sucked her hard nipples.

"Uh, bite 'em!" Zoe gasped. Katee took Zoe's nipple between her front teeth, and bit down. "Ssst!" Zoe winced and breathed in sharply, then again when Katee bit the other.

Katee continued kissing down Zoe's stomach, licking up the copious amounts of sweat dripping down it. Katee then pulled down Zoe's shorts, while licking and sucking her navel. Pulling them off, Katee put her mouth over Zoe's pussy, and shoved her tongue in. Zoe bit her lip as Katee's tongue probed deep inside her dripping snatch. Eventually, Katee's tongue found its way to Zoe's clit. Suddenly, she remembered Zoe's thing with her nipples, so she took Zoe's clit between her teeth, and bit down. "Shit!" Zoe practically screamed this. "Oh, fuck, Katee, do that again!" Katee proceeded to gently gnaw on Zoe's clit, while finger-fucking her. Zoe started to buck her hips as Katee licked her throbbing clit, biting it periodically. Finally, Zoe cried out, almost a scream, as she came.

Katee then kissed back up Zoe's stomach, her chest, and then her lips, which they held for over a minute, before breaking it, and holding each-other's sweaty, panting forms silently. Finally, Zoe broke the silence.

"So, shower, then lunch."

Katee sighed. "Okay."

TromeoQue
TromeoQue
293 Followers