Hot Tailed Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm falling in love with you Pasha and I wouldn't mind if you did get addict to it because I'm addicted to you now. I have never lost control like before not even with Docelia." Tanaki explained as she blushed rather hard.

"Oh I feel so honored then and you should feel the same hun for you're the first person to ever make me lost control like that even while I was out control because of my heat." Pasha returned as she blushed just as hard as Tanaki. "I never let anyone take me with some form of protection while I'm fertile like this. I've never want a baby you see but with you Tanaki, I would be happy and honored if I found out in a few days we were to be parents."

"Pasha, we just meet and I...." Tanaki stammered as she tried to find the right words.

"I understand if you would be unhappy with that I mean we just meet... You have feelings for Docelia and its strange thing to say...." Pasha never finished the sentence as Tanaki took and to a huge hug and kissed her passionately. After wait seemed like an eternity Tanaki pulled a way from the breathless doe pant just as hard, the lips wet with their combined saliva for the long french kiss.

"I would be happy and honored if you you carried our child but let's get to know each other better before we start planning on where we are sending the kids to college or picking out names. I want you to be happy with me first before I start telling the relatives to get out their Sunday best because I getting hitched." Tanaki said softly.

"If that's a future proposal then here's my future answer now." Pasha shot back as she drew Tanaki in to another long french kiss. After another few minutes of panting and heavy petting the two lover separated.

"Well I like you future answer to my future question but we need to get going before the other in the town send a search party after you." Tanaki said a bit sad the Pasha had to go back so soon especially after they just got engaged, in the future of course.

"Your right I know bit I really didn't want to go back not now but I can always come back right?" Pasha asked with sparkle to her light brown eyes.

"Always my sweet little bunny, always." Tanaki told her as he caressed the side of the bunny's face. "If you're ready to go back I can take you back to the normal forest." Tanaki said as she pointed at the path that led back to the forest. "Thank you so much Tanaki." Pasha replied as she took the dragoness by one of her arms as they both walked back to the forest. The whole time the new lovers walked the cum that was left in Pasha drooled out of her womb and dribbled messily down her legs. She prayed that nobody would see her like that as Tanaki quickly led back to the path that would take her home.

Pasha breathed a sigh of relief as she saw the back of Doctor's Office up ahead on the path it was nightfall and the moon was begin to rise but she was thankful to be home. She turned to Tanaki and gave her one last kiss before she looked at her soulfully. "Tanaki is there a way that I can call you so we could meet rather you waiting on me?" Pasha asked.

"Yes there is, here take this crystal." Tanaki said as he held out on off her clawed hands and a small oval shaped light blue crystal on a gold chain appeared. "This is a Messaging and Map Stone with it you can speak with me directly and visa versa. It will let you see the borders of the magic forest as well as display a map of the magical forest so you can navigate it. Some parts can be pretty dangerous and some magical creature viscous and cruel but the map will show you all of the dangerous places as well as paths to avoid them. Make sure you're wearing it when you enter the magical forest from now own since I will have to let my guards that patrol the forest know that you will be coming and going as you please because we will be spending a lot of time together and I don't want them at attack you."

"Okay, I will never take it off and I'm DEFINITELY going to have to bring my nurse Tabitha with me next time I come see you. She's a shy one but I think she will warm up to you just as quickly as I did. Plus I think she be going to heat in a day or two." Pasha said with lustful smile.

"Okay, I will try my best to please you both but I am afraid you may have to swallow some special cum to help with that since it took all of strength just to handle you." Tanaki replied a bit worried about the sex monster she had just created but loved deeply.

"Don't worry about that I was planning on doing that so I could cover you cum as a return of the favor so to speak." Pasha said with a wink.

"Oh goody I'm getting wet just thinking about it but you better get going before I decide to take you back to the manor and have way with you again all night long. Plus you still need to clean up. I see that not all of the cum I poured into you was clean out during your bath in the lake." Tanaki said as she pointed to Pasha legs.

"Yes I know it's a great remind of our time together and a promise of more to come. I'll see you later my sweet Tanaki." Pasha said before hugging the dragoness on last time then walked off for home. Tanaki waved to the bunny until she vanished from the forest before she returned to Hikari Manor to eat, rest, and listen to Lynn's 'I told you so's' as well as dream of the sexy bunny that was the end her loneliness.

Pasha walked all the way back the cottage and her office but stopped just in front of them and looked back in the direction she'd come smiling pleasantly to the section of forest that had led her to a new friend turned lover and soon to be mate that had satisfied her lust, for now and would keep it satisfied in future. Pasha was still in her reverie when Tabitha walked out of the cottage and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey were have you been all day? I got back earlier then I expected and found the cottage empty and office closed but no note from you. I was going to call the police and start a search for you until I spotted you from the window. Where have you been all day? Don't tell me you been out in the woods masturbating all day have you?" Tabitha asked with tail swish back and forth.

Pasha just smiled as she took Tabitha paw and press in between her legs as she kissed her passionately. "No I haven't but do I have an amazing and erotic story to tell you..."

What happened next is a story of a Hot Tailed Desire for another time...