Hot Teen Sex for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreau
moreau
34 Followers

"Thanks, man, this is almost too much." I looked down between us and our gorgeous, blonde opened her mouth and swallowed Peter's dick. "Easy, easy" he begged and flinched somewhat. He must have been close to coming.

Jen's head came off Peter's swollen sword and descended on mine. She sucked hungrily on the tip of my thick sperm cannon while she continued to jerk Peter. Our three hot bodies produced a heady, earthy sex smell that was intense.

I grabbed me own cock. "Suck my balls, Jen." I lifted my cock so Jen could lick my balls sack. Peter was right. It was too much.

I also noticed that Peter looked down at my cock with my hand wrapped around it, and I slid my hand up and down while Jen licked. He looked back into my eyes and smiled, wetting his lips. There were small drops of perspiration above his upper lip, and standing so close I had a funny urge to lick that sweat off. I resisted.

"Double cum club, here we cum," I joked. Jen had made a new game, and I was really digging it. Jen suddenly pulled back and whipped her t-shirt over her head. "Can't risk it if one of you has bad aim," she explained, then grabbed Peter's cock with one hand and balanced herself on the floor with the other.

"Oh God, I'm coming now," Peter blurted out. The sight of Jen's nude body kneeling at his waist pushed him to his orgasm. Just as she said she would, Jen grabbed Peter's dick and opened her mouth while she wildly pumped his swollen organ. Seeing my cue, I began to pump my own cock as close to Jen's mouth as I could. Peter was looking down from Jen's mouth over to my dick when he let loose.

A steamy stream of cum disappeared into Jen's mouth from where I was looking. I saw Jen's cum-covered tongue dart out, then she took his smooth dick into her mouth while she massaged his balls with the other. Jen swallowed Peter's load while cum leaked out the sides of her mouth. "My turn" was about all I could get out three seconds before my own orgasm.

Jen pulled her mouth off Peter's cock and turned toward me just enough to catch my first spray of jism on her cheek. She opened her mouth even wider and looked up at me as if to say, "Here, I've made the target zone bigger just for you." My second shot hit her tongue, but my third went right in over those pouty lips for a bull's-eye. I continued to tug on my own cock while Jen, tilting her head back, put her upper lip almost against the slit on my dick. She would make sure every last drop dripped into her cum-hungry mouth. Despite our best efforts, someone's cum was running down Jen's chin and out the corners of her mouth.

Jen grabbed a fruit drink off the coffee table and took a swig to wash down her protein shake, courtesy of Allen and Peter. As I still stood so close to Peter, I enjoyed the heat pealing off his nude body. Either I was half-gay, or everything felt so sticky, sweaty, gooey, and wonderful that I just didn't care that our legs were pretty much touching and his face was just inches from mine. I guess it was part of the logistics of enjoying a swordfight in a girl's mouth.

"See," Jen cut in, "I knew you guys would get along. It just had to be the right circumstances." She sure got that right. And as I was to learn soon enough, her imagination didn't stop at inviting another guy along for the ride.

I decided to continue camping out during the summer evenings, a decision that gave me an opportunity to get to know Peter better and a place to stage our various sex operations with Jenny.

END

moreau
moreau
34 Followers
12