Hot Tub

Story Info
The perfect way to make a bath erotic.
939 words
3.92
25.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

closing my eyes and letting myself get lost in the sounds around me ... its so easy to lose myself here .... the birds singing to one another to sleep ... the evening breezes gently blowing through the trees .. the crickets getting louder as the sun sets deeper into the sky ... the warm water bubbling around my body .. washing away the tensions of the day ... the heat from the water and the coolness of the night air have my nipples so hard ... aching to be touched .. opening my eyes and giggling to myself ... you were so quiet that i almost forgot that you were here ... settling back and smiling as i love to see you looking so peaceful .... watching your chest rise and fall with every breath ... my eyes tracing the outline of your face ... your jaw so set and firm .. your stubbornness showing through even in your sleep ... your lips slightly curled in a smile ... you must be having a pleasant dream ...

i long to touch you ... but i don't want to disturb the peacefulness you have found ... want so badly to kiss you ... to feel the warmth of your touch .... i lean over and gently cover your mouth with mine ... tasting your sweetness .. losing myself in your warmth .. your strong arms gently guiding my body next to yours ... your hands caressing down my back whispering to me " i thought you would never come to me " .. you always know just what to say to me to make me melt .. god i love the way your bare skin feels next to mine .. the warm water teasing us as it swirls its magic around us ... leaning back with my legs wrapped around your waist letting my body float on the water ...

your hands supporting my back ... you begin sucking and licking the water from my tummy .. tickling me as you make a trail with your tongue from my tummy to my aching nipples .. making me gasp as you gently bite them .. teasing them with your tongue ... sucking them into your mouth making me arch my back ... i can feel your hands removing my legs from around your waist and letting my body float out just a little as your hands move to support my ass in the water ... i can hardly breathe as you begin sucking and tickling the water from the inside of my thighs .. your lips brushing against my swollen clit ... your tongue teasing me beyond belief .. darting in and out of my pussy ... kissing me so sweetly that i can not breathe ... knowing that if you dont stop i am going to cum soon ...

just as i am about to reach the point of no return .. you finally release me from your grip .. letting my head slip beneath the water .. as quickly as i go under i come back up ... i am in a panic but safe in your arms ... you push the hair back from my face ... passionately kiss the pout from my lips ... our tongues hungrily exploring one another .. inhaling your breath into me ... exhaling mine into you ... time stands still as we melt into one another's arms ...

with no effort at all you pick me up and spread my legs apart ... the intense look of desire on your face sending shivers down my spine ... kissing my lips so sweetly as your fingertips trace the inside of my thighs .. still looking into my eyes ... your fingers find my wetness brushing against my swollen clit ... taking my breath away as you slowly slip them into me ...

your eyes never leaving mine .. slow deep thrusts ... you stop kissing me and watch my face as wave after wave of pleasure run through my body ... smiling as you lift me from the side of the tub and lower me on your lap ... your hardness slowly slipping into me .. filling me so completely .. i love the feeling of you inside me ... slowly rocking my hips back and forth ... kissing your sweet lips as you start pumping your hardness in and out of me ... your breathing becoming heavier and labored .. the water bouncing off my tits as you begin fucking me ... you hungrily take one of my nipples into your mouth ... gently biting it .. sucking it into your warm wet mouth ... driving me insane with pleasure ... your cock caressing my inner walls ... pumping in and out ... my hips grinding into you ...

the pace quickens as we both reach the point of no return .. nothing else matters in the world at this moment in time but you and i with this incredible desire that we share ... our passion boils over as our love making becomes heated and out of control .. riding you as you thrust your cock deep into my pussy ... taking your face into my hands looking deeply into your eyes as we both cum together ... our bodies locked as one as we are consumed by the orgasm that is flowing through us .. the passion and pleasure on our faces say it all ... without a word being spoken between us we both know our love will stand the test of time ... for all eternity ..