Hot Tub

Story Info
Not exactly sex in the hot tub.
969 words
3.83
79.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One afternoon, I walked through the living room and as I passed the sliding glass door that leads to the back patio. I looked through the sheer curtains and saw my wife sitting in the hot tub. She was sitting on the recliner seat, facing away from me, with her hair pulled back to keep it out of the water.

She leaned forward and I saw her shoulders were bare, and suspected she was probably naked.

I stepped closer to the door and watched her through the sheer curtains. She appeared to be rocking back and forth in a steady rhythm. Her right arm was resting on the side of the tub and her left arm was along the back edge.

Perhaps she is playing with the jets, I thought... but they are on the back of the recliner seat plus the pump was not running, so that couldn't be that. I stood there, thinking what she could be doing.

I could see the ripples on the smooth water from her movement leaving small waves moving across the surface.

She started flexing her arms, lifting herself out of the water like she was getting out, but stopped and sat back down. She went back to rocking back and forth, slowly.

Just being me, I hoped she was doing something sexual but I didn't know for sure. Perhaps she had the ben wah balls inside her pussy like she liked. She wasn't using her fingers, since I could see her hands...

She pulled herself up a few inches and then let go and sunk back into the water. Her head went back and lay on the wide edge of the tub.

I stood at the window, transfixed, enjoying view of my wife enjoying herself in the hot tub, very curious about the details of what was happening under the water but not wanting to stop her or intrude on her privacy. Of course, I couldn't stop watching though...

She had to have something inside her pussy. I knew it. That's the only thing that she could be doing. What was it?

She took her right hand off the edge and it disappeared under the water. She changed her rhythm to a faster pace of rocking, with her head bobbing up and down a little with each cycle. I guess she's getting to the good part. She's playing with her clit too.

Her other arm slid off the back of the hot tub into the steamy water.

Then she started to push off the bottom, bobbing up and down more, sliding on the recliner back, up and down. Too bad I couldn't see her face, I knew what it would look like... Pleasure!

I slid my hand down inside my underwear and stroked my growing erection.

Watching her enjoying herself was turning me on. Hot and Hard. I wondered if she would play with me if I were out there with her. I could stand outside the hot tub and that would be just the right height for her lips.

She was really getting into cumming on her phantom lover, bouncing up and down faster and faster. She apparently came with a series of shudders and slumped back against the recliner seat with her eyes staring towards the sky and a contented look on her face.

I waited a few minutes and opened the sliding door and stepped out.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked.

She said "Enjoying the hot tub. Want to join me?"

I said "It looked like you were really enjoying it!" as I walked up beside the hot tub. I looked down and saw that she was indeed naked but there was nothing else visible. I was dying of curiosity. What was it, what did it, where was it?

"It's nice, but a little on the hot side.", she said.

"It probably is now, for sure." I replied.

"What?" she said in mock innocence.

"I've been watching you for the past 15 minutes and you must have something inside you. What is it?" I asked.

"Come and see for yourself" she said. I stood above her looking down, past the curves of her boobs, into the water to see between her legs nothing but her pussy lips.

Wait, there is something down there. I stooped over her and put my hand down in the hot water, and felt down her slippery body. Down between her legs, fully inside her was the base of a rubber cock, with a suction cup on the bottom. My erection bobbed with enthusiasm.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"I picked it up the other day. You've been suggesting that I use the hot tub, since we're paying to keep it hot, so I figured why not have a little fun. You keep encouraging me to explore my body. I hope you don't mind..." she trailed off.

"Want to do it again?" I asked, wanting to watch her orgasm again.

She said "How about we go inside for an encore performance?"

"Sure", I said, handing her the towel. She pulled herself out of the water and only then did I see the cock. It was huge! Nearly 3" across and 8" long, it stood up proudly from the bottom of the hot tub recliner seat.

Wow! I was amazed it would fit. I wondered what it looked like when she sat down on it, slowly sinking inside her hot pussy... wanting to see the look on her face as she sat on it, as well as seeing her pussy lips wrapped around that cock.

"Are you coming?" she asked, naked standing in the door.

I hope so I thought as I turned to follow her inside leaving the dildo suctioned to the bottom of the hot tub recliner for her next time.