Hot tub

Story Info
The birthday girl gives the birthday boy a present.
1k words
4
68.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. I went out to the local bar with a good friend of mine for my 20th birthday. We were there with two of her guy friends, Jake and Tim, and then met up with three other guys, two of whom had grown up in the same area as my friend, Julie. When I was drunk enough, I began to be very talkative with the guy sitting next to me, Drew. He was wearing a white shirt, had blue eyes with blond hair and was nicely built. He was overall quite hot and also was very drunk, and told me it was his birthday as well.

We wished each other happy birthday and drove home a few more shots. When it came time to leave, Julie and I got in the car with the two guys who we came with, and the other three guys followed. We drove back to Jake's house so that we could all go in his hot tub.

Once there, the guys all changed outside, in the pool shed, and me and Julie went into the washroom, in the house, to change.

I put on my gold bottomed two piece suit. The top was a tube top, barely containing my chest, and striped gold, green and copper; It is my favourite. I have a 38C chest and the bathing suit contained only half of my breasts. Once back outside, as that is where the hot tub was, I got into it right next to the birthday boy. My seat was very low, and the water came up to my neck. His seat was a corner one, and therefore the water skimmed his peck muscles. The water was so warm that we were sweating. There were hardly any lights, either, so no one could really make out much more than figures. Under the water, one could not see anything.

As the conversation grew more animated, so did our hands. At first, we just rubbed each others' arms and hands; Soon after, our legs started to be stroked and became intertwined. There were a total of 7 people in an eight person hot tub, so everyone was fairly close. I thought everyone could see what we were doing under the water, but I guess as of yet, they couldn't. Thus, I began to slide my hand over toward his penis, slow wrapping my hand around it, through his shorts. I began to squeeze and grip on it, as his hand ventured to my pussy.

He freed his penis from his shorts, and I went at it full force. I began to whack his cock off, faster than before. His fingers where inside my bathing suit bottom now, rubbing and pinching my clit. I jacked him hard, causing slight waves in the hot tub. I kept glancing around to see if anyone was watching. I think one of the guys in the opposite corner had an idea of what was going on, as he wasn't drunk, but he never said anything.

However, I began to feel he was going to come, as his penis was becom,ing so hard and his legs were involuntarily stretching out, so I removed my hand and just lightly and slowly rub around his crotch (I didn't want to cause any floaties in the hot tub). I could tell he was frustrated and he slowly began to guide my hand back to his penis again. So, we began again, to masterbate each other. His penis was very large, twice the length of my fist and a least an inch around.

All of sudden, one of the guys got up to leave. That forced us to stop. So, after a few minutes of making plans on who was driving who home, Julie went to change. When she came back, the birthday boy went to change as well. I soon followed.

As I waited outside the bathroom door, it opened. Drew was looking for his pants inside, standing there in his underwear. I entered, claiming to seek my towel.

As I reached up to grab it, he stroked the back of my hair, and I turned to him. Slowly, he leaned down and kissed my lips. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and our tongues toyed with each other. Soon he was groaning and grabbing my ass. He grabbed a cheek with each hand and pressed my pussy into his erection. I ground into him and began to suck his tongue with my lips, giving his tongue head.

He dropped his shorts and his cock sprung out once again. God, I could not get enough of it. Honestly, it was so well endowed, such a great size. I imagines what it would be like to fuck it. I squeezed it in between my legs, causing him to moan into my mouth. Then, I let my hand drop down to it, and griped its shaft. I squeezed it and started to pump it with my fist closed tightly around it. I stopped every few stroked and circled the head with the tips of my fingers. Then, I would apply pressure to the bottom of his shaft and quickly slam my fist upwards again.

We were still moaning into each other's mouthes and he was kneading my breasts with one of his hands. He moved his mouth to my neck and I moaned aloud. As I pumped him harder, he sucked my neck even more. I could feel his dick hardening to the point of no return. I slowly guided him two steps to the toilet, and slammed my fist down his shaft a few more times, causing him to errupt. I didn't want to make a mess, so I pointed his penis to the bowl. He moaned and almost doubled over into me, squeezing my breasts so hard I thought I might have come right there.

We were just regaining our breath as we heard a knock at the door. It was Julie:

"Hurry up. We are waiting out here."

I leaned over and whispered into his ear, "Happy Birthday". With a smile, I turned and walked out of the bathroom.