Hot Tub Ch. 04: Soul Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athalia
Athalia
197 Followers

Elly spoke. "You mean that you had this planned from the day you met Emily?"

"Not exactly. But I wanted it to happen. From the moment I saw Emily that day, I knew that you had a kindred spirit there. I often dreamed that you two would meet, and now you have. My dream came true!"

"You mean you knew we'd be lovers?"

"Oh, no. I didn't see that, although when it looked like you could be, last night, I couldn't see a problem with that. But I knew you were soul-mates. Don't ask me how."

"Women's intuition," Paul said. "I've learned to respect it. But I was worried that you'd be too similar, sort of like 'likes repel.' I've seen it happen with people that are too alike to each other. But I can see I was wrong, and Sara was right.

"So please stay with us at least until Christmas, Elly. Come to get to know us all again. It would make me so happy." Elly looked at Sara and me. We nodded vigorously.

"Well, OK. I don't have to be back in Moscow until February. And I would love to see Jessie again. And Jeff, of course." With that, she gave me a sidelong glance and winked.

I winked back.

Athalia
Athalia
197 Followers
12