Hot Tub Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
handysr
handysr
109 Followers

No longer trying to tease, I dive in, instantly licking and sucking. The taste of spa chemicals was bitter, but only for a moment. Our fluids quickly wash it away and soon all I can taste is her nectar. Alternating between tongue-fucking her and nibbling her clit got harder as her hips bucked into me, her legs trying to squeeze my breath away. My hands grabbed her ass cheeks pulling her tight to my face, giving me the occasional opportunity to slip my thumb in her pussy while my tongue was busy with her clit.

Mandy was doing her best to be quiet, her arm was pulled tight across her open mouth, but I could still hear her screaming. Suddenly I feel her hand on my forehead pushing me back.

"Forget all that talk before. Damn alcohol is keeping me from cumming. Stand up and fuck me!"

I do as ordered!

She laid back on the table, knocking over our wine glasses, but we ignored it as I got up to stand between her legs. Holding her ankles wide, I took a good look at her pussy, shiny with her moisture, knowing that my face looks the same. My cock is throbbing in anticipation, and I slowly move my hips forward and stop as the head meets her pussy again.

We make eye contact and smile wide, knowing this is what we both want right now. What we both need. A gentle nudge is all it takes and I stop as just the head of my cock is inside of my sister in law's pussy. She tried to keep looking into my eyes, but gave up when her eyes rolled back in her head. Two seconds later, her head fell back on the table.

"Oh fuck, this feels so damn good Rick, you're more than I had dared to dream. Please don't stop, fill me up!"

No way in hell did I want to stop, but I had to see again. Pulling back an bit, I watched half of my cockhead come out, then pushed forward slowly. She was incredibly tight, and I wanted to watch every inch of my cock disappear into her. I was almost all the way in when she jerked and squeaked.

"Stop stop! It hurts! Pull out a little, you're in too deep!"

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I won't go all the way in then."

Trying to remember where her pain point was, I pulled back almost all the way out, then slowly back into her. Slow and steady thrusts made her forget the pain, and after a few minutes, she seemed to be in her own world, feeling nothing but the pleasure my cock gave her.

"Deeper now, just a little." she orders, almost too quiet for me to hear.

Moving to her limit, I push forward a half inch before her hand motion stopped me. We freeze in place, letting her tunnel adjust to the only new cock she has had in over 20 years. After a moment she waves at me for more, so I give her a bit more and we freeze again. Again, the wave, and I give her the rest of me.

As our bodies fully touch, a moan escapes my lips, matched by hers.

"Damn I love your cock, I've never felt so full!"

"This can't last much longer Mandy, you're so damn tight I can't hold back much more."

"Make it good, make me hurt! I need to feel your huge cock cumming inside of me!"

With a fury, I tried to give her what she asked for. I moved her ankles to my shoulders and hugged her knees to my chest. Pulling almost all the way out, I slammed home hard and fast. Using her legs for leverage, I pulled her body into me as I fucked my heart out. The water in the tub was splashing everywhere from my thrusting! My balls slapping against her ass and my ragged breathing were all I could hear at the moment.

I could feel my moment approaching fast, and my hips increased their speed. Now I could hear Mandy making muffled squeaks, then I felt her already tight pussy smasm and get even tighter. That was the last straw for me, and as soon as Mandy's body stopped shaking, I started to cum. Driving my cock deep into my sister in law's pussy, I held her legs tight to me as my body clenched up and a stream of cum shot out deep into her.

If the vibrations running through her pussy were any indication, she hadn't actually finished cumming yet. As my cock swelled with each pulse of cum I shot into her, she called out a short cry, with a new orgasm crashing across her body. Her hands curled into tight fists and she banged them on the table as she thrashed in pleasure,

Finally finished thrusting into her, I slowly pulled my slowly shrinking cock out and eased her legs down into the tub. Breathing hard, I sat on the rail next to Mandy and put my hand on her leg.

"Holy shit, are you trying to wear me out? If you're always like this, you can work me into shape anytime."

I waited a few seconds for a response but heard nothing. Looking over, I could see she is alive, just not conscious. I blame the alcohol, but on a sudden urge I grabbed my cellphone from the table and took a few pictures of her. I knew it was wrong, but I wanted proof it happened.

Standing between her legs I first captured the image of my cum leaking out of her pussy, then I climbed up on the table and opened her mouth. I put my half hard cock between lips and took a picture of me in her mouth, then a couple of just her boobs. Thinking that I was pushing my luck for the timing, that she would wake up soon, but I continued. Holding both feet in one hand, I let gravity spread her legs wide. That pose got two pictures plus a five-second video of her pussy with two fingers in her. I tried to get my cock inside her, but it was too soon after cumming, so I was too soft.

Looking down at her, I finally started to feel bad about taking advantage of her sleeping. I took a shot of rum to keep my buzz going, even though I was past the point of needing it. Maybe I wanted an excuse for what I had just done. I knew I needed to clean up and get her put away nicely.

Gathering her limbs into place, I picked her up and carried her across the porch to her bed. From the bathroom I got a washcloth wet with warm water and cleaned her up. Digging around in her dresser, I found a tank-top and panties and put them on her. I also cleaned up some of our mess outside, making sure to get her bikini and Dave's shorts so I could rinse them out and hang them up to dry.

Figuring the damage was already done, I decided to live another fantasy. I sat Mandy up in bed, pulled her top part way down to take her breasts out. Bracing her hands between her thighs to get max cleavage, I took a couple pics of her 'flashing' me. Kneeling across her legs, I put my cock between her breasts for a couple 'titty fuck' shots.

While I caressed her breasts one last time before I put them away, she finally woke up. Her jaw dropped to see me naked in front of her, breasts in my hands, and a mostly hard cock. She smiled and grabbed my cock, pulling me to her mouth. She sucked me for a few seconds then stopped.

Noticing my phone on the bed next to us, with the camera on, she looked at me suspiciously. "Were you taking pictures of me? When I was passed out?"

Shamed, I looked down at the floor. "Ummm, yes. I'm sorry. I'll delete them. Please don't hate me."

I knew I shouldn't have done it, and now I was going to pay for it! My mind was on overdrive with what was going to happen now.

"Whatever! Take one of your cock on my tongue!"

My jaw dropped in shock. This was NOT in the list of possibilities I had imagined. "Happy to oblige my dear, here I come."

Jumping up on the bed, I knelt down to her level. Adjusting my aim, I lowered my thick cock to her offered mouth, laying it across her tongue. She tried a few poses as I clicked away. She got a huge grin when I told her I was switching to video mode for a few action shots.

Sighing, Mandy leaned back against the wall and my cock popped out of her mouth.

She laughed at the sound "That was funny, I've never heard that. Now you need to jack off for me. I'm too tired, plus I've always wanted to see you do that."

Mandy scooted down the bed and sat on the cabinet by the footboard. She put her hand down her panties and started playing with her clit as she watched me stroke. It was a nice bonus that we both played with her boobs and she randomly cupped my balls and helped me stroke.

"Mandy, I'm not going to last much longer. I was already enjoying you for a while when you were asleep."

"Well tonight I guess anything goes, so I don't care. You made me cum harder than I ever have, and your huge cock is the biggest thing I've ever had in me. You have earned it. You can full control of me tonight. Anything you want. But first, I want your cum in my mouth, like that porno style. And get it on video! I'm your porno star tonight."

"Thanks for the ego boost, but my cock is just above average, it's not that special. As much as I'd love to ravage you for hours, I'm done after this."

She shrugged her shoulders and just looked up at me with an open mouth, and as much of a drunken smile as she could manage around it. Once I was almost there, I put the tip in her mouth and started recording. She sucked for about five seconds while I stroked my shaft, my fist lightly hitting her lips.

Pushing open her mouth at just the right time, I was able to give her a couple of short streams into waiting mouth. She sucked me back in to clean my cock when I finished. After a dramatic show of swallowing, she pulled her head back and showed the camera an empty mouth.

"See? All gone. Am I a good porno star for you?"

I turned off the video as she pulled me towards her and sucked in my chubby before I could answer. Looking back to her after tossing my phone on the bed, I saw why she stopped moving. I didn't need to answer her question, she had passed out with my softening cock between her lips.

Sad that I knew the night was over, I fixed her clothes and settled her in bed. I also left a bucket by the bed in case of a stomach issue overnight, then a glass of water and a bottle of pain pills on the end table. Those I knew she would need.

I knew I shouldn't drive in this condition, but I did it anyway, safely making it the two miles home. I went right to bed after hiding my cellphone so Sue wouldn't accidentally find it. In the few minutes while I got ready for bed, my guilt really sank in, and I felt horrible about us both cheating. The part about 'even up the score' for our spouses' affairs helped some, but I still felt like the worst husband ever.

The hangover the next morning was epic. After an hour of dread knowing I did something horrible but not knowing what, I finally remembered what happened. I REALLY felt like crap now. But at the same time I was also elated over living out such a huge fantasy. That made me remember the cellphone evidence. It took me a few minutes to find the spot I hid it in.

I started getting hard looking through the pictures and videos. Knowing I will want them later, I transfered the pictures and videos from my cellphone to the computer, then I deleted all but a couple pictures on the phone of her in bed, since there was no way to tell its was Mandy. Then I put all the files in one large encrypted file and emailed them to myself, then deleted them from the computer. There could be no trace of last night's tyrst!

Sunday night I went back to her house to see Dave since he had just come back from his weekend business conference. We BS'd about his trip while Mandy flitted around, and if I didn't know better, I'd say she was nervously trying to get my attention.

Finally managing to get me alone when he went to inspect my work on the bathtub, she frantically waved me aside, "I remember you coming over, and thank you for fixing the tub. But what happened after that? I don't remember it all, it's kind of fuzzy, but I remember we were in the tub drinking. For some reason I'm worried about something I may have said or done. Is there anything I should know."

As I look at her worried face I suddenly see a high-def memory of the pleasure in her eyes as she licks cum from my cock. My heart pounds harder as I can only think "well crap - how do we get out of this now? How much can I say?"

My heart is pounding in my throat as I try to escape this line of questioning.

"Well Mandy, there are a few things, but we don't have time for that now, that's a topic for another day when we have time to ourselves. And a few drinks."

Just then, Dave came back into the living room, so we shut up. I figured it would be a long week until next Saturday when he was leaving for the day. By then, I hoped I could decide how much to tell and/or show to Mandy.

handysr
handysr
109 Followers
12