Hot Tub Dreams Ch. 00

Story Info
A hot wife goes hot tubbing.
4k words
3.82
108.5k
24
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe we're doing this!" My wife said with a genuine air of disbelief.

I simply grinned bravely and nodded. Lucy unbuttoned her blouse with nervous fingers. The giant globes of her breasts were mesmerizing as I paused to watch.

"You're getting naked too, right?" She needled. Her white lace bra was unveiled, straining to contain her 38DD's. My dear bent forward as she lowered her skirt to the floor down her legs, and her breasts were displayed quite pleasingly.

"Yeah, yeah." I fumbled my way undressed as well.

My spouse and I were going to uncharted territory here. My buddy Leroy had invited the two of us to his hot tub after an evening of dinner, drinks, and some light dancing out. The catch was, no clothing allowed. Leroy's fiancée, Tasha was also with our party, and Leroy's single friend Juan. Evidently, the hot tub was big enough for five. Lucy and I were undressing in a guest room out of a sense of modesty, which didn't really make sense as we had to walk out across the back patio and deck to reach the hot tub fully nude anyway.

Reaching behind her back, my bride's young firm tits arched out toward me as she undid her bra. No one but me had ever seen her nude, or even topless before. This was a shame I had told her, since she was easily 'cover model' hot, and a few pictorials would have us living a better life style for certain. Maybe even a great big house like Leroy's. She was too shy though, which I teased her about.

Her 18 year old tits bounced free. Big and round with nipples extended hard as pencil erasers. I was terribly excited about the prospect of showing off my wife to guys I knew. Wouldn't they be green with envy! They would certainly have to pay respect to "the man" (mental image of me pointing both my thumbs inward toward myself) who landed this hot babe.

She bent over again and her thong was thumbed down her long sensual legs. Strong and athletic, her tight thigh and calf muscles gave a sculpted look that could melt butter from across the room. Then Lucy stood upright, not a stitch of clothing, like a glorious angel. A devious thought went through my head.

"Honey, the deck might have splinters, you should wear shoes to the hot tub." That was very reasonable.

"All I have here are these dress shoes." Looking about the spare bedroom. Her 'dress shoes' were actually 6 inch pump heels that extended her legs to sexual infinity. My baby in a mini skirt could stop traffic at a NASCAR race.

"Those will do, I guess." Yeah, those will make you a goddess as you walk in them nude to the hot tub. Leroy and Juan were going to fall over when they get an eyeful of her! This was unbelievably exciting for me! I should put more pressure on her to model, especially nude! I know a photographer in the city. "Are you ready?"

Lucy took my hand, and we left the guest room, down the carpeted stairs toward the back glass sliding door. I could feel her heart beat through her palm. She was a bit more than four inches taller than me with those heels. As I looked up at her I began to feel inadequate. Was I really worthy of such a beauty? Certainly not in the cock department. My less than 4 inches of finger thick penis was puny compared to the rest of mankind. Just as quickly I put my doubts away. We were married (I won't go into the specifics of how I lucked out on this point) and she was mine now.

With her longer stride, Lucy reached the glass patio door first. The catch didn't release immediately, her boobs swayed as she jiggled at the handle. With the back lighting of the interior of the house, what a great show this must be for the guys outside! Altering her grip on the door caused her tits to push up against the glass. Lucy's erect nipples dragged across with a squeak on the glass. Then she got it open and we were moving across the patio, lit profusely from both the building and exterior lampposts. I saw the others had already gotten in the bubbling, steamy water.

God, she moved as if on a catwalk. The lighting made it so Hollywood, so surreal. I trailed a step behind her, staring at her young, tight ass. Whistles and catcalls came from the others, followed with a grunt and a 'sorry honey, I was just kidding' quiet apology. Leroy didn't look sorry though, and Juan was practically drooling. Tasha however was scowling at her man, half playfully, half 'watch it buster'.

At the tub, Lucy leaned forward to unbuckle her high heels. Her big luscious jugs hung like melons before Juan. Then she turned to unbuckle the other, and her balloons were presented for close inspection to Leroy as well. Both men stood to help her into the tub. Lucy gasped as their cocks appeared above the water. Juan's Hispanic cock hung down, it was longer than mine at full growth by a good measure, and it wasn't even awake! Worse, Leroy's black cock was larger still! It hung halfway down his thigh, and Leroy was nearly 7' tall!

Juan caught on first. "What's wrong baby? Never see man cock before?" Her reaction lent to this comment. As the others, Tasha with a smirk that she quickly tried to suppress, looked at me and noticed my phallus was smaller than a boy's thumb. The unintentional cruel joke left an uncomfortable silence that no one knew how to break.

So Tasha noisily poured wine into glasses for us, and proposed a toast to friends and enjoying life. The hot tub felt wonderfully relaxing, and my humiliation faded. And I had thought to be recognized as a stud for having such a hot teen wife, wow was I way off there. I could almost hear the others thinking what in the world did Lucy see in me?

A glass and a half of wine later, laughter came easily. Tasha stood up and did a black dance, by that I mean the kind the rap music videos normally show. It was just about what would be considered an erotic dance. A lot of tit and ass shaking, with some stomach turns mixed in. Tasha was attractive for a woman her age, and she managed to pull it off. The fact that she was black herself made it realistic. Imagine my surprise when Tasha took Lucy by the hand, stood her up, and got her to dance as well! The wine was affecting my new bride for certain. Her beautiful smile, long flowing hair, what a vision. She had to be scared inside, but danced gamely. Lucy glanced often toward Tasha, following her lead and copying her moves for the most part.

Then the girls started to rotate there position so that they moved in a small circle. They began to dance for each man in turn. Tasha was dancing for Juan, Lucy in front of Leroy. I was in position to watch both girls; of course my eyes spent the most time on Lucy. I wondered if Tasha was jealous of my betrothed's youth and incredible body. Now Tasha was dancing for me, and Lucy had moved in front of Juan. I heard him say 'shake it girl' in his Spanish accent.

When Lucy was back in front of me she took her wine glass in her hand and danced with it. She seemed to be enjoying herself!

"Do you like being so sexy?" I asked.

"It is so incredible!" She wasn't drunk, but her words came quickly and smoothly. Normally she thought everything through before she spoke, a change in behavior I duly noted. Then again, I was feeling the wine myself. Maybe we should stay the night at Leroy's. As the girls moved on, (I saw Leroy refill my baby's glass) I suddenly felt sorry for Juan. He was the odd man out. Oh well, he would certainly have something great to go home and jerk off too. I imagined he would excuse himself to the bathroom soon to relieve the pressure for sure.

Tasha was getting wilder, she was damn well giving lap dances! Lucy saw her sit on Juan's lap and shake for him. I guess I shouldn't have been shocked when she sat on Leroy's lap, glass still in hand. Leroy actually had to put his hands on her hip and side to help her steady herself. Well, I guess he had to put his hands on her, it's not easy dancing in a hot tub after bar hopping for a couple hours and then drinking wine. Lucy's eyes widened into a look of surprise. She turned her head to Leroy, her jaw hanging down in a look that said "I can't believe you!" I wondered what that was about.

Tasha noticed too. "Yeah, he's hard as rock. So is this one!" And she tuffled Juan's hair. Tasha leaned back against him and shook her boobs. Looking into Juan's eyes she stuck out her tongue and teased him. When Lucy did this to Leroy, he brought his big black hands up and cradled my bride's tits, thumbing her hard nipples.

"Hey hands off!" Tasha scolded Leroy, though somewhat playfully. "Strip club rules!" I wondered if she would have objected if it had been Juan feeling up my sweetheart. I guess that would have been my job.

"Yeah, strip club rules!" Lucy repeated. Then she shook her big round tits right in front of Leroy's face. Boy my wife was getting into this party! Now thoughts of my wife working in a strip club leapt into my mind.

"Ok, for punishment, you guys have to stand up and shake your stuff for us girls now! Come on, we been dancing like hoes for you. Show us the meat!"

"Yeah, I want to see all the meat!" Lucy was licking her lips and had a hungry look on her face. "Come on, I want to see the big meat!"

Juan was first to stand. His brown Spanish cock was turgid and angry. More than 9 and a half inches and thick as a beer bottle, it had an amazing banana bend to it. About 35 to 40 degree turn I'd guess, arcing back towards his abdominals. The girls gave an appreciative cheer. "Woo-hoo! That's some really great big meat!" Lucy laughed and took another swallow from her glass. "Oh my God!" The girls turned to Leroy.

His ebon spear was more than 13 inches, and unbelievably wide and thick. Throbbing veins writhed across it like living vines. My bride was speechless. Tasha gave her man a wink. Juan and Leroy moved their hips so that their erected monuments circled in the air for the entertainment of the girls.

A couple minutes later Tasha poked my baby. "You can stop staring at my man's dick now. You already married girl." This thought reminded them that I was here.

"Come on white guy, everybody is showing it all. Your turn." I think Tasha enjoys humiliating white men. I stood up reluctantly. Yes, the dancing girls had given me an erection, but it was difficult to see in the lighting out here. As I said before, less than 4 inches of finger thick dick doesn't cast much of a shadow.

"Where's your dick?" Tasha asked. I was beginning to hate that bitch.

"It's right over here, see." Lucy came to my rescue by moving closer and pointing it out.

Tasha's cell phone broke the moment. There was a God! Tasha was the nurse on call tonight. She had to leave.

"I'll see you in a few hours." She kissed her lover, and pulled a couple strokes on his black pole before hurrying out of the water. "Damn, sorry for this. You guys have to party next week too! Or, if you're busy (looking at me), let Lucy come out with us. She won't be out too late. If noon the next day isn't too late." She teased and pursed her lips to smack a kiss in my direction. "Leroy's old sports buddies Bubba, Tyrone and Muhammad are in town next weekend. I'm sure they'd love a hot tub party with little girl Lucy here." She said as she hurried in the house to dress for work. "Hell, maybe you'd be lucky to get her back the next day, sometimes all night parties turn into two night parties!" I really was starting to hate that bitch.

We all made an effort to finish our drinks. Tasha's car pulled off to work

"You know when she gets to the emergency room, she's gonna be stuck there a full shift." Juan said. "She always does."

"Yeah, it's a madhouse. She won't even be able to check who paged her." Did Leroy give Juan a mischievous wink? I noticed that Leroy's cell phone was near at hand but I couldn't figure any meaning to it. I felt like I was missing something.

"I had so much fun, what a party!" Lucy was beaming like a school girl.

"We loved seeing your body. You are so hot!" Leroy complimented.

"I loved seeing your big dick. It's unbelievable! Does Tasha actually, well, how do you guys do it?"

"Haha! Well, I've been doing Tasha for five years now. She can take about 12 inches up her pussy, about 9 down her throat, but if I wanna sink it all in her, I gotta take her ass."

"Oh my God!" Lucy had that little girl at a slumber party talking about dirty things look on her face. "That huge wide thing must kill her."

"It hurts all right. We have to close the windows cause of her screams and all. When I wanna start really fucking her hard I have to hold her down because she'll try to squirm free. But she climaxes like she's getting hit by lightning and cums like a damn river out her pussy. So I fuck her brains out and she calls sick the next day at work."

"Climaxes? She cums? I didn't know girls cummed from sex. What does climax mean?" My wife was rubbing her legs against one another as we sat on the edge of the hot tub naked. The guys were all hard as rock, and unless I miss my guess, my sweety was drooling out her pussy sitting next to them.

Juan looked over at me. "This busty chick has never climaxed?"

Lucy helped me out. "Well, hubby cums when we do it. I know because the end of his thingy gets moist and if I run my finger around the tiny hole I get like half of a drop of like juice or something. It's difficult to see, but I feel it on my fingertip. It's like juice or something."

"Whoa dude. You are a regular fire hose!" Leroy joked. "How are you gonna make kids with that?"

Lucy again. "Well, we are waiting a little while on purpose."

"Buddy, you shoot less cum than the dew on a grass blade; and you're telling us that you're not making babies on purpose?" Juan said suspiciously.

I tried to sound convincing and said yes.

"Wait, I have to take a guess. Lucy...sex lasts about, what, 3 minutes right?" Juan queried.

"Please, I know I have a sexy body. I hope I'm not being stuck up, but I'm proud that hubby finishes in about 10 to 20 seconds."

Leroy had to join back in. "Let's get back to the other point. Are you telling us that you have never climaxed? You have never cum in your life?"

Lucy looked at me and around, a bit puzzled. "I'm only 18. Maybe that's for older women."

"Baby, you don't need more than 18 years. You need more than 3 inches for 10 seconds!" With that Leroy playfully grabbed his 13 plus inches and wagged it for her.

"That's too much for a beginner! Girl you better start with 9 or so inches of Spanish banana!" and Juan waved his cock for her.

We had seemed to arrive at a silent accord that it was time to get out of the tub. The wine bottle was empty. Lucy and I had thought the party was over when Tasha left for work, but Leroy and Juan were playing around and not preparing to say good bye or goodnight or anything of the sort.

As we walked to the house, Leroy and Juan grabbed the prime spots right behind Lucy. She had buckled her high heels back on and was walking in a stilted "slightly drunk slut" gait.

"Fuck you are so hot!" Juan slapped her taut ass.

"I gotta try that!" Leroy slapped the other strong glute. Soon Lucy was laughing and dodging ass slaps. Inside this turned into outright horseplay.

"I can't run in these fucking high heels." She complained.

"Perfect!" The guys agreed. The three rough housed while I watched, detached and a bit numb. This isn't how I envisioned showing off my pride in my new bride. I noticed their play soon involved tit grabs and nipple pulls as they gallivanted about the downstairs rec room.

Before long it happened, drinking and jumping around aren't graceful partners. The three fell onto one of the large sofas. Lucy was on top of Juan, both were facing upwards. His brown penis arching up between her legs to rest on her stomach above the navel. She was facing up where Leroy was facing down at her. They were piled three high and seemed to have themselves a wife sandwich. They laughed at their predicament.

"Seriously though. Don't you want to feel what a climax is?" Leroy asked. As helpful and kind as he was trying to sound, the lust in his voice was plain.

"Uh, I don't know." There it was. In my little teen girl's voice. It was there too, a husked lust of her own. "I mean you're engaged to Tasha, and I'm married." God she wanted it. Her voice dripped with desire, and upon looking, I clearly saw the desperate discharge of lubricant ooze dripping down both my wife's thighs.

"Buddy, you have to let us give her a climax." Juan was looking at me, and reaching around to squeeze a tit. His other hand was rubbing some married ass.


"You guys want to make me climax? You mean, like fuck me with your dicks?" I swear I could hear the gurgle of her cunt juice flowing. She was arching her back, she couldn't keep her thighs still, and she was biting her bottom lip. "Baby doll?" My dear looked up at me. I could see the arch of her big tits sticking out, a fit toned tummy clenched in carnal anticipation. Looking deep in my eyes, her voice seemed to echo in my soul. "Do you want these guys to fuck me with their dicks so I can have some climaxes?"

She had worded it so that essentially she was asking if she could have a climax. Of course I enjoyed sexual release, what there was of it for my size, daily with her. A loving husband would clearly want this for the girl he loved. How could I say no? The more I loved her, the stronger my true desire to see her reach her own bliss.

I managed to choke out a couple words. "O...ok baby."

"I love you hubby, you have to tell me what you want of me." She was looking for more than permission; she wanted me to want it done to her. She didn't want to wreck our marriage.

"Baby, I love you. I want these guys to fuck you and give you lots of climaxes."

****

Lucy walked like a princess, like a virgin princess. This was not an easy thing to manage in those 6 inch high 'fuck me' high heels. Juan held one hand and Leroy the other as they proceeded in an almost ceremonial procession through the house. It was elegant. It was poetic. They were going to smash 9 plus inches of brown Latin cock and 13 plus inches of steel hard black cock into my little wife.

Leroy had explained that Tasha could smell pussy juice like a bloodhound, so they had to break my wife somewhere out of the way. We were all going to the garage. Tasha spent little time there, and the oil and gas smells would soon mask my bride's musk.

The two men had mentioned in our casual conversation how they were going to smash into the teen girl. Fuck her open. Pound her deep. It sounded like a torture chamber session. Yet Lucy walked between the two men, nude, big tits bouncing in step with her high heels, with a look of anticipated bliss that paled her radiance of our wedding day to nothing in comparison.

They guided her into the garage, hand in hand. I felt out of place, useless. Perhaps I was there to 'give her away', sanctify this true wedding consummation. There had been no talk of condoms. This was to be no less than a full taking of my bride. The measured pace of their journey to this sacred place, this altar of life, the weight that hung in the air about us. They were going to fuck her totally, completely. This is something that must last for ever. My marriage was going to receive the blessing of child this hour. They meant to drown her insides with cum.

The garage door was closed. We stopped in an empty car port. There were oil and grease stains on the dirty concrete floor. The lighting was a cobwebbed bare light bulb hanging above. All the atmosphere of a back alley in the deepest ghetto slum. Juan and Leroy looked upon my princess like a young pussy to pop. Nothing more. But I was looking upon my princess. She was stunningly beautiful. The make up she applied earlier this evening to go out with friends was intact. Her eyes, her face, her hair. She was all that was beautiful in my life.

12