Hot Tub Dreams Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees and suck my cock, slut!" Juan put pressure on her slight shoulders. When she kneeled upon the dirty greasy floor he jabbed his dick at her face. Now Lucy had never sucked dick, not even mine. The scrunched face she made was partly for the awful gritty feeling where her bare knees were upon the ground, and party for the Latin cock meat pushing in between her lips.

Juan helped her by grabbing the hair at the back of her head. He stroked in her mouth. Saliva running down the sides. Lucy had her eyes open. At first she just watched the head of the thick cock work itself into her mouth. Then she looked over at me. Apologetically? She never wanted to suck my dick, said it wasn't proper. Now a complete stranger's penis was being pleasured by the warm moisture of her tongue and mouth. We had just met Leroy's friend Juan tonight. He was now pushing deeper, his sensitive cock head trying to find a way down her tight throat.

Then he found the passage, and with a push on the back of her head, he was now enjoying choking my bride with his dick. Lucy gagged audibly, which gave Juan no pause. He simply fucked his way down her neck. My teen's choking 'ack's echoed loudly in the garage. Juan didn't notice her face turning blue because his eyes were shut in the blissful rhythm of her face fuck. My only love's eyes took on a haunted look.

Minutes later, Lucy's face met Juan's pelvis on an in stroke. The eroticism of sinking his full meat in her mouth was overwhelming. "Oh yeah, fuck." Juan rapidly hammered his cock into her, at the same time using his arm strength to jam her head to his body. The smack smack smack of him force fucking her face competed with the sound of her wet gagging noises. His movements became rushed.

"Oh, oh oh oh." Juan pulled his Spanish dick out of my wife's neck. "Way too many more places for me to fuck you baby. Don't want to lose that load yet."

12