Hot Tub Full of Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She broke away from Mike's grasp and turned to kiss Sara deeply, pushing the young wife back and into Tracy's arms. The three of them were a tangle of tongues and fingers and flesh and Mike just looked down on them with amazement. He sure as hell had not seen this coming. He dropped back down into the water and watched them play, mesmerized and absently stroking his cock.

After a little whispering among the women and several furtive glances at him, Tracy broke free from the group and moved over to Mike.

"Since we can't make the cabin ours, we'll just have to make you and your little wife ours."

"You can try," he replied, a bit of a challenge in his tone. Tracy smiled in acceptance of the challenge.

She rose out of the water in front of him and brought her heavy tits to his face. He held her ribcage and licked her large nipples while she pressed her breasts into him.

"Let me see," said Slim. Tracy held Mike by the head and turned both of them 90 degrees so the others could see the show. Mike didn't care, he was just happy to be buried in such a sea of soft, sexy flesh.

Below the water Tracy had split her legs around him and when she settled down into the water she enveloped his cock. He groaned at the feeling of another woman's pussy and threw back his head as his body tensed. When he looked down at his new lover he saw her eyes closed, her face serene and concentrated on her hydraulic gyrations. Then he looked to his left.

Slim and Sara were kissing passionately, almost fighting with their mouths. Mike was beguiled by his lovely little wife snarling and snapping at another woman like that. He never imagined she had that in her. The sight was intoxicating, but when Slim stepped up out of the water and sat on the edge and Sara dove into the other woman's pussy with her tongue, he was downright overwhelmed. Not only was she eating out another woman, she was doing it with wild abandon.

Mike shifted a little and managed to scoot left toward them. Tracy opened her eyes and saw what he was doing. Her smile said she agreed with his plan. They closed the small distance until they were directly behind Sara, Mike still sitting on the seat that wrapped around the pool, and together they reached under the little woman to slither their fingers up inside her.

Sara cried out in surprise and lust as multiple fingers entered her, but Slims hands wrapped into her hair and brought her face back to the pussy at hand. In a tangled mass they fucked and licked, kissed and poked, stroked and sucked under the glittering stars.

When Mike came he hooked his arms under Tracy's knees and stood up out of the water completely, supporting all her weight. He rocked her up and down on and roared into the night sky when his cock made her pussy a little hot tub all on its own. With her weight on her clit like that she came with him, clutching him hard and gritting her teeth through the cataclysm. They descended back into the water as his strength left him.

"Can he do that more than once?" asked Slim.

"I once got three orgasms out of one erection," said Sara proudly. Three wide grins broke out, their teeth gleaming in the near darkness. Slim moved in for her turn.

She straddled him and her long fingers ushered his prick into her depths quickly. A fierce look in her eyes and a sneer on her lips held his attention, and as she had done with is wife earlier she filled a fist with his hair.

"I swore off men three years ago because they aren't worth the fucking effort. This is the first real dick inside me since then. You fucking prove me wrong, mother fucker!"

Mike loved a challenge. Slim was wrapped tightly around him in every possible way; her pussy grabbed at his cock, her arms and legs clutched at him, her lips and teeth pulled and snapped at his mouth. He felt like he was in a fight. He didn't lose fights. He leaned his face into her and bit her neck, thrusting up into her as he did. She grunted and snarled and he went after her nipple with is other hand, pinching and pulling it hard.

She slapped him with her free hand and the pain turned his intensity up a notch. The biting and pinching continued, the growling and hair pulling, even the grinding under the water threatened to become violent. Mike decided to take control of the situation. He let go of her head and put both hands under the water, under her knees, then stood and lifted her as he had done with Tracy. But where he had moved Tracy up and down, grinding into her, he held Slim out and thrust into her, hard.

Their bodies slapped together, wet skin loud against wet skin. Mike did his best to split Slim right down the middle and set a pace like he was pounding nails. He fucked her hard. His balls ached with the impact, his arms and shoulders burned with the strain of holding her weight like that. He was thankful she was lean and hard; he was a fit young man but this was more athletic sex than he was used to.

Slim held on around his neck but managed to get another handful of hair after a while. She went on grunting and snarling, swearing at him through clenched teeth and commanding him to fuck her harder. She slapped him again and he had no defense. The pain shot through him and again it turned his heat higher.

"That's about enough of your fucking hands," he said, bending forward and dropping her in the water. She let go and he man handled her, flipping her over and pushing her to the edge of the hot tub, crowding the other girls away from their splashing mayhem. He picked her up by the hips and speared her from behind, not waiting for her to catch hold of the edge or set her feet. She barely braced herself before he began thrashing her from behind.

His balls slapped into her clit and her hard ass would raise bruises on his pelvis, but he was determined to crack that nasty bitch in half and he fucked her as hard as he could. Water splashed everywhere as they were both submerged from the thighs down, but he would not slow. He slammed into her, more pulling her into him and letting her rebound than actually thrusting. He was making so much noise he had no idea if she were enjoying it or not, and he didn't much care. He snarled at her as his hate fuck reached its climax.

"Take! That! You! Rude! Nasty! Hateful! Hard! Ass! Fucking! Bitch!"

As his orgasm rose he was relieved and annoyed. His strength was giving out but he wanted to plow Slim hard enough to make her feel it a week later. He gave in to the animal lust and let it erupt out of him, through his mouth in a wild yell and through his cock in a fountain of sperm. He emptied his lust and fury into her with long, punishing strokes, making the last few thrusts as powerful as he could, almost hoping her damn head would pop off.

He sank into the water, doubly exhausted and overwhelmed. He had worked hard for that one. Slim stayed where she fell, leaning on the edge for the hot tub for support. Tracy and Sara had been watching the fracas from inches away, and they split to attend to their respective warriors.

Calm slowly returned to the hot tub as hearts rates slowed and muscles relaxed. Few words escaped from their lips, and those that did were hushed and private. Eyes met and shied away, then met again, and the mood began to darken as complications settled in. Mike decided to take the first step.

"Three things. First, you can have the lower bedroom, but Sara and I get the loft."

"Done."

"Second, I know the name of every woman I ever fucked, expect for one. What's your name?"

"Erin," said Slim.

"Pleased to meet you Erin. Still sworn off men?"

"Most of them," she replied with a hint of suggestion in her tone.

"Outstanding. Finally, you can do anything you want to my wife as long as I get to watch."

Tracy and Erin smiled huge, wicked grins.

"Should I go get the bag full of toys?" asked Tracy.

"If you don't, I will," responded Erin.

"What the hell did you just do to me?" Sara asked me, somewhat alarmed.

"I don't know, but I'm dying to find out."

12