Hot Tub Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,155 Followers

Damn, this house was full of great looking people. I still thought my lovely wife was the sexiest woman there but I have to admit I couldn't keep my eyes off Vicki's tits, nobody could. Her top left little to the imagination, I could tell this made Sue a bit uncomfortable if not jealous. Plus, we had a gorgeous oriental gal in the house as well. This was truly heaven on earth for men in our house this night.

Everyone chatted about this and that, getting to know each other. The women all gave each other compliments, must be a female thing.

Us guys were all bonding, having a few beers talking about sports and women. Naturally, we had to talk about tits when the ladies weren't listening.

A few hours later the liquor was flowing freely and the topics loosened up as well. Naturally, the guys were leaning toward sexual conversations as the ladies were joining right in. It seemed like every time we had friends over the conversations would become heated before we cooled off in the hot tub.

"Who's ready for the hot tub?" I asked as I figured the timing was right.

"You have a hot tub?" asked Juliet.

"Didn't Vicki and Jack tell you?" Sue asked.

"Shit, we forgot," said Jack.

"We have extra suits." Sue said excitedly.

"Great! Let's change," said Paul.

The men all went up to the bedroom as I got out an extra suit for Paul. Jack went out to his car and got his and Vicki's.

The ladies went into the spare room and suited up as well.

I went down to take the cover off the tub and turned on the jets. I set the music system up and stocked the mini-bar. It was a huge hot tub, perfect for parties, I'm sure we could fit ten or twelve people in it. We all got our drinks and slipped into the tub, enjoying the hot water as the night air was cool.

The ladies came out all looking incredible. Each of them wearing tiny little bikinis. I don't know how Vicki ever got those huge tits of her's into that tiny bikini, there wasn't much material and a whole lot of tits. I swear pasties would have covered more tit than her bikini did. She loved to show those melons off and us guys certainly didn't mind. I'm sure a few of us were hiding our excitement under water.

Sue and Juliet looked fantastic too, both being very sexy as well. I couldn't believe my wife had huge 36D's but I was busy staring at Vicki's. My new little oriental goddess had a fantastic set of tits as well, not big but perfectly in proportion to her body. They were nicely rounded, firm tits with exceptional nipples poking through the thin material of the suit Sue had lent to her. Nice choice Sue!

The girls made drinks for themselves and joined us in the tub, sitting next to their husbands as we all drank and chatted. The drunker we got, the more shit we men tried to stir up. I guess it's a guy thing but we all started bragging about our past experiences ,how big our dicks were, and how many things we owned, me trying to not say a lot as I enjoyed still getting laid regularly.

Jack did most of the talking, not afraid to talk about the women he'd been with. Jack was a very nice guy but tended to get a little vulgar as his blood alcohol level increased. He was actually bragging about his conquests as it didn't seem to bother Vicki a bit. I'm sure she had her share of stories she could have told as well but didn't. .Then Jack started talking about how big his cock was, saying he knew he had the biggest one in the tub. Vicki said nothing but shook her head in agreement with him.

I could tell Sue wasn't at all comfortable with this kind of talk as Jack was going a bit too far with the bragging. I almost think she doubted him and was curious as to just how big that thing was. She always told me mine was huge, I'm sure she probably thought mine was larger than Jack's.

Paul was now giving his two cents worth talking about his old girlfriends and some of the wild shit he used to do. Paul admitting seeing Jack's horse cock once in the locker room, he said that thing would scare women away. I still knew enough to keep my mouth shut, at least within Sue's range of hearing.

Jack started talking about his love of big tits, bragging about his bride's mammoth melons that he bought her. He definitely had plenty to brag about there. Nobody argued one bit with him on that point as we all took another look as they floated on the water. They were as big as melons, no exaggeration.

"Just how big are those things?" Paul asked as he had more balls then I did. We were both thinking of asking but I knew better.

"What size bra do you wear Hun?" Jack asked Vicki.

"Fuck, I don't know, I don't usually wear one," she answered. "I guess they're about this big." she exclaimed as she pulled her top off and tossed it to the deck.

If you could have only seen the look on Paul's and my face! Our jaws dropped as her tits were out for all to see. They were fucking unbelievable! If you liked fake tits, you'd love those mammoth wonders. They were huge, firm melons with nice erect nipples standing at attention. Believe me, they weren't all that was at attention in the tub then. I had a raging erection as I'm sure Paul did as well.

The other two girls barely glanced over, they tried to act as if it didn't bother them at all. I knew that Sue wasn't too happy about her competition. I could see her become very uncomfortable with Vicki being topless, especially with all of us staring at them. This girl should have been in porn.

"Damn, those are the nicest tits in town girl," said Jack to his wife.

"I beg to differ,"I said. "Sue's are just as nice."

"Honey! Don't get me involved in this," Sue corrected me.

"Her's are completely natural, and they're perfect!" I said not listening to Sue as she scowled at me.

"They're not real," Jack said.

"I said keep me out of this!" Sue said as she was getting pissed.

"Sue's tits are real. They're just so perfect it's hard to believe it," I said not listening to my wife.

"Hey, my wife has great tits too." Paul had to say in order to include his wife in the conversation as well. "Don't you wear a 34C babe?" he dared ask his wife.

"That's really nobody's business Paul. Don't get me involved in this shit," Juliet replied.

Vicki still sat there with us, her tits afloat in the hot tub, .smiling knowing she got the conversation going. None of us guys could keep from staring at her tits. They were porn star tits. We were drunk and too stupid to keep our eyes on our own wives.

"I think we should have a naked hot tub rule for the night," Vicki said, almost giggling as she tossed her bikini bottom to the deck as well.

She was now totally naked in the tub. I knew there had to be three growing erections under the surface of the water as well. We were all looking at each other wondering who would make the next move, if anyone.

"I'm in," said Jack as he tossed his suit to the deck.

"Come on guys, this isn't an orgy tub. No more please," said my wife. "Please put your clothes back on."

"I'm in too," said Paul as his water soaked suit slapped on the deck.

"Me too I guess," said Juliet as her bikini bottoms were the next to be tossed over the edge of the tub.

Juliet then removed her top as well, tossing is aside. Wow, she had a perfect set of tits. They were firm, full and just the right size, definitely a perfect ten rating for her's. Two sets of bare tits were afloat as I knew there were two raging erections standing freely under water as well. Sue and I were the only people now fully suited in the tub. How the fuck did this ever happen? Were they that drunk?

"Come on guy, put your clothes back on," Sue said.

I kind of held my breath as I joined the crowd in throwing my suit over as well, not knowing what Sue's reaction would be. I was thinking that she may just get up and go back into the house. This was definitely not something within her comfort zone. I held my breath, I couldn't look at her. I knew I was in the doghouse now.

All eyes were on Sue waiting for her reaction. My cock was now standing at attention in the water. I knew she'd either get up and go back in the house or tell everyone to get dressed and leave. She just didn't go for this kind of shit, especially in her own house. She was pretty drunk herself though.

"I'm not comfortable with this. I don't want to be a party pooper either." Sue said as she looked at everyone. I could tell she was considering it but knew better not to push the issue. This was way to much for Sue to give in to. Naked in front of friends? It just wasn't going to happen in my lifetime.

Then it happened! Sue's bikini bottoms flew out of the tub as she tossed them, as they slapped to the deck. Then her tits were released from her top, also being tossed aside.

I guess she did it quickly and really thew them as it was kind of like jumping into cold water, it's better to do it all at once rather than inch your way in. Damn, my conservative little wife had joined the fun! All eyes were on her tits as they're just spectacular. Her tits drew a bigger reaction than Vicki's.

"God damn girl, those are perfect tits," Jack had the balls to say.

There were now three sets of fantastic tits exposed as we were all six totally naked now. How the hell did this happen? This was an unexpected treat. I really know that nobody expected anything like this to happen. All it took was one person, Vicki, to get things rolling. She always was a shit stirrer and a rebel, always saying and doing the unexpected.

From that moment on, the drinking got heavy as well as the conversation. The women were flirting, now shaking their tits at us men, teasing us. Even Sue was showing her tits off, proud of the fact they were gorgeous and real. Her's were the most popular set in the tub now.

"OK guys, you see our tits floating. Show us those cocks of yours, it's only fair," Vicki said almost slurring the words. She was definitely the drunkest of us all and the exhibitionist who started it all.

"Yeah, let's see those tools guys," my wife said."It's only fair, stop hiding those things."

I was floored, never saw that coming from my proper little woman. I think Juliet was almost too drunk to say anything at this point as she only nodded her head in agreement.

"That's not fair ladies. I think we're all standing at attention if you know what I mean," said Jack.

"All the better, we get to see them at their very best! There's nothing I like more than a big hard cock!" exclaimed Vicki.

That son of a bitch Jack just couldn't resist being first. I definitely didn't want to display my erection in front of a bunch of guys. Jack stood up, his cock rock hard, pointing toward the sky. God Damn, that fucker was huge! That bastard wasn't exaggerating. He must have been over ten inches long, probably longer but I wasn't about to stare at it or measure it.

He stood there proud as a peacock of what he had to show as all three ladies' eyes were locked onto the sight of his cock. He even contracted his cock muscles, flexing it as it jerked and twitched, bouncing up and down. That fucking show off!

My innocent wife wasn't being so innocent now as she couldn't take her eyes off his cock. Here eyes were huge in amazement. I have to admit checking it out as well, more out of jealousy than admiration. Oh alright, admiration too!

Paul was next to stand. God damn these bastards, they were going to make me do it to. Paul had a nice average cock, probably a good six to seven inches long standing straight up, rock hard. It was definitely nothing to be ashamed of as the ladies were now looking back and forth at the two guys standing before them, cocks standing stiff in the air.

What the fuck, I stood up too. My cock was pointing to the stars as the ladies' eyes locked onto it. It was kind of exciting having three sexy women looking at me totally naked, my wife seeming to enjoy herself as well. I felt like we were a bunch of kids doing something forbidden at our parent's house. The heavy flow of alcohol had definitely removed our conservative attitudes, not to mention our clothes as well.

There we were, three drunk guys all standing naked in the hot tub. We all had drinks in our hands, laughing about our exposure. All three ladies were checking out each of us as their tits were displayed for our viewing pleasure. I couldn't believe we were all basically skinny dipping in our hot tub, my wife in the center of the action.

My wife must have found it to be entertaining as she playfully reached out and gently slapped the head of my cock, bouncing my shaft as it snapped back to attention. Juliet followed as she did the same to Paul, all three women laughing as they teased us, making fun of our obvious excitement.

Then I couldn't believe what happened next. Vicki reached for Jack's cock, everyone expecting her to slap his as the other women had their husbands. Not Vicki, she always had to push the envelope being the cock tease she was. She reached out as if she were going to bounce Jack's big shaft grabbing it tightly instead. She bent toward it and stuffed the head into her mouth! Right there in front of us! She just sucked the head with a popping slurp as she pulled her head back, releasing it instantly.

"Come on babe. You can do better than that," Jack jokingly said to Vicki.

She never said a word as she took his cock back into her mouth, stuffing most of it in as she cupped his balls with her hand. She actually started sliding up and down, giving him a blow job right in front of everyone. She was such a fucking tease. She never gave a shit who saw what. This girl definitely wasn't timid.

"Hey you two, break it up. We're here watching you." Sue said as I knew she wouldn't go for this shit.

Vicki released Jack's cock from her mouth long enough to say two words, "Why? Jealous?" as she took him back into her mouth continuing her oral assault on his fat beast.

I was starting to think she was really going to give him a blowjob right in front of everyone, not giving a fuck about her audience.

Then to my amazement as Paul was standing there staring at Jack's good fortune, Juliet reached for his cock as well moving toward it. She plunged onto her husband's cock as she started sliding up and down his shaft. What was going on here? How did we get to this place? This wasn't the kind of shit that went on at my house.

Sue was sitting there with her mouth open in shock as I stood with my cock twitching at attention watching the other two couples going at it. We were both in shock, at a loss for words for their actions. What were these people thinking? Was this really happening right in front of us, me standing there staring with my cock pointing north?

I knew Sue must have been very drunk or she never would have allowed this to continue, no way.

I figured it was time to give Sue a little push as I moved toward her with my cock standing at attention within inches of her face. She looked into my eyes as she grabbed my cock. Fuck,she was in too! But for what?

Paul and Jack were both moaning with pleasure now, each of them rocking back and forth face fucking their wives. Holy shit, a live porn show taking place in our tub!

Sue still had my cock in her hand as if deciding whether or not she could do anything with it in front of her friends. This was just too far out of character for her.. Her eyes now moved from watching one couple to the other as their wives continued sucking their husband's cocks. How long could this continue? This wasn't going to turn into a full blown orgy, was it?

I never saw her make her move as I was enthralled watching the others when I felt Sue's lips touch the head of my cock. My eyes immediately locked onto my wife's activity and she took me into her mouth. Holt shit! Now I knew I had to be dreaming.

She was tentative as she slid up and down slowly watching for a reaction from the others, her eyes wide with doubt. Maybe she thought this was all a big joke on her to see how far we could make her go?

The other two couples were now watching her, taking in the fact that this conservative housewife was in a hot tub with two other naked couples sucking her husband's cocks. She didn't seem bothered and actually loosened up as she ran her tongue the length of my shaft. She was masterful at the art of sucking cock.

She was about to put on quite the show for all to see, almost a lesson in the art. They asked for it. This little housewife wasn't so innocent in the bedroom.

There was so much going on, it was difficult paying attention to what was happening all around me as Sue sucked my balls. I now knew she was really getting into this, loosing her inhibition. Her mouth was now engulfing my cock, sliding down the entire length, gagging as she forced me down her throat. This was so fucking hot, the other two couples were now watching her oral assault on my cock.

The other guys were staring at her as she throat fucked my cock, taking all of my shaft as she slid downward. She held my cock in her mouth as it completely disappeared, her tongue working the underside as she gagged. The head of my cock was deep down her throat as the other men stared in amazement. I felt like I was going to cum at any moment, I couldn't yet. I didn't want this moment to end. Control, think about something else I thought.

Then another surprise was developing as I watched Vicki and Jack, she just couldn't be outdone in the sex department by anyone. Jack was positioning himself behind Vicki as she was standing, bent over inviting him to fuck her from behind. Damn, this was turning into an fucking orgy! Hell, this blowjob thing was enough for me. My friends were going to fuck right in front of us.

I was afraid Vicki was going to fuck it up for all of us as I knew my lovely wife would surely put a halt to this shit. Sucking our cocks was one thing, fucking in the tub was probably way over the top.

As Jack slid his massive cock easily into her pussy she tensed, accepting his size like the porn queen she was. Then she grabbed Paul's cock as Juliet continued sucking him. Her lips were on Paul's cock as well while her husband was fucking her from behind. This woman was a fucking animal! What the fuck was she doing? She was definitely fucking it up for all of us now.

I expected Juliet to stop right then as Vicki's tongue ran the length of Paul's cock along side hers. Juliet didn't seem bothered by this advance, actually acted like it turned her on as she reached for Vicki's huge tits. She was massaging her tits as she continued sucking Paul, now alternating as Vicki stuffed his cock into her mouth as well. Vicki was still being fucked from behind as she and Juliet were all over Paul's cock, that lucky fuck! They were creating quite a splash, literally as the water sloshed over the edges of the tub as Jack fucked Vicki feverishly.

Damn, I wanted to get in on this shit! I pushed the issue just a bit by also reaching for Vicki's tits, I just couldn't resist, damn they were fucking huge. I massaged her tit as Sue took notice, not seeming pissed about it. Vicki's tits were hard as a rock with huge stiff fucking nipples.

I guess I wasn't the one to really push things along as Vicki released Paul's cock, now her hand on mine as she turned toward me. Oh fuck, this would surely end the excitement as I was positive Sue wasn't about to share me with anyone. Her lips joined Sue's on my cock as they both licked up and down the length of my shaft on opposite sides, Sue was letting her do this! Then Vicki stuffed my cock into her mouth as my wife's mouth was actually now in contact with Vicki's while on my cock.

Vicki's mouth pulled from my cock as she and Sue locked lips kissing passionately. My wife was making out with another woman! Holy fuck! What the fuck was happening here? They both still had their hands on my cock, one stroking as the other held my balls. Vicki was such a fucking slut. She wanted a little sample of each cock.

dave110256
dave110256
1,155 Followers