Hot Tub Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers

As they kissed and fondled me I noticed the splashing had stopped. I looked over and to my amazement Jack's cock was being caressed and sucked along side Paul's by Juliet. Juliet was in on the action now! Jack's cock was gigantic, at least the biggest I had seen. Juliet was plunging down one cock, then the other, struggling to stretch her lips around Jack's massive meat. She couldn't get much of Jack in her mouth but made up for it with the masterful use of her tongue, wrapping around it's shaft.

"Please stand up," I heard Jack say to Sue.

What the fuck? Is he talking to my wife? She looked at Jack as she stopped kissing Vicki and obeyed to my dismay. She turned around exposing her pussy for all to see as Jack positioned himself behind her. Was my wife actually going to let another man fuck her, right in front of me? This couldn't be happening. It was definitely turning into a full blown orgy with all involved.

The head of his massive cock was resting at the entrance of Sue's pussy. Everyone was witnessing this, staring in shock that she'd do such a thing. He inserted the head as she arched and screamed in pleasure. His cock was in my wife's pussy!

"Ahhh, you're so fucking big. Easy big guy, easy. Fuck me with that fat cock, '" she commanded.

He slid in again, almost shoving all of it into her as she screamed. She was drunk, horny and loving this big cock. Jack withdrew and pushed in again, his balls now slapping her ass ass she yelped in amazement of his size. There was nothing easy about what he was doing to her.

I was feeling jealous having my wife accept a friend's cock as I looked on, never clearing this with me. I'm sure the reason it really bothered me was that he was bigger than me, and she liked it. Now I was the one who needed to loosen up and get over it.

I stood now seeing an opportunity to get in on the act myself as Juliet's pussy was presented to me as she continued sucking Paul. I held my cock to the entrance of her pussy, pushing myself into her. She was so fucking tight, I could hardly force the head in. Damn, everything about this girl was tiny, except her tits. I felt like I was trying to force my cock into a keyhole.

Juliet arched as she said, "Please go slow with that monster, I'm not very big."

I had no monster, nothing like that hammer Jack had. I pushed forward, gently as her cunt felt like it was squeezing the blood from my cock. This was definitely the tightest little twat I had ever been in.

She acted as if she were in pain saying, "You're too big, I don't think it'll fit. Let Paul fuck me, I'm sorry."

"It'll fit, I'll be gentle," I whispered to her as I continued working my way in, just a tiny bit more each push. There was no fucking way I was giving this pussy up. Her pussy didn't feel like it was going to loosen up as my cock felt like it was in a vise. I even started to doubt her ability to accept my cock. It was almost as if I were hitting a wall with each push.

Paul was now fucking Vicki as she and my wife continued making out. That was fucking hot. Jack was now rocking back and forth, pushing all he had into my now nasty little wife. Her tits looked so sexy as they swayed as he rocked back and forth, fucking her forcefully now.

Vicki's tits were even moving back and forth now as Paul was fucking her pussy with everything he had. I didn't think those big fake tits had any jiggle in them. The water was splashing over the walls of the hot tub now. All three men were now fucking each others' wives. I was fucking Juliet, At least trying to, still trying to get all of my cock into her as she screamed and moaned as if in pain with each push I made.. Jack was hammering my wife with his huge cock and Paul was fucking the shit out of Vicki.

This was definitely a very unexpected orgy in our hot tub. I was still in shock with how my wife was loving the pounding she was getting from Jack. I knew Jack could never get that hog of his into Juliet as I still wasn't in all the way, but I continued working at it little by little.

"It's feels so good Charles, keep pushing. I want all of you," Juliet whimpered as I was only half way in. She had no idea how much more she'd have to take.

I slid in and out trying to get her pussy to conform to my size, not pushing in any further for the moment as I was now well over half way in. Then I started going a little further with each push forward, I could feel her spasm and tense in orgasm as she screamed. I wasn't even in all the way as she soaked my cock with her juices. It felt like she was pissing on my cock, she was a squirter! This would definitely help!

I continued working my way in until I figured one more thrust forward would do it, I pushed hard as her pussy clenched my cock tight. She threw her head back, screaming as if in pain. She was shaking now, quivering as I held my cock deep into her pussy. She released with another flow of her cum, splashing my cock with her orgasm.

"You have all of me babe," I whispered in Juliet's ear reassuring her.

"It feels so fucking good. I've never had so much cock in me," she said.

I started fucking her in a slow, easy rhythm now, giving her all of me. Her pussy felt so good, so fucking tight. It still felt as if my cock were in a vise. Her tits were so firm as I held them, cupping both to support me and pull her body to meet my thrusts now. Her tits weren't big, they were just right for her tiny little body. I was pinching her nipples as I cupped her breasts.

I finally had my cock in her all the way and wasn't about to give this pussy up to anyone else as it felt so incredible. I worked hard to get here, not willing to give her up to anyone until I had the chance to erupt into her. I had the chance to look around now and enjoy taking in this ongoing orgy, watching the others fuck as well.

I hadn't noticed my wife getting out of the tub as she was now standing over Jack's his shaft, about to plunge onto it as he lay on his back, She was really into this now. She slid down his mast, his hands squeezing her tits as she started lifting and falling onto his mammoth meat. God damn this looked hot, my wife lifting and falling on his pole, her tilted back with her eyes closed. This was better than a porn flick.

Paul and Vicki were also getting out of the tub, throwing lounge cushions onto the deck. Paul was the first to get on his back not knowing how he was about to be attacked by this super slut. Vicki would eat him alive!

I figured it was time to join them and get out as well. I still wasn't letting go of my little prize though, no fucking way.

"Let's get some cushions, I want to fuck to fuck you on the deck now," I whispered to Juliet, not wanting anyone else to hear.

I slowly pulled my cock from her pussy, still admiring the firm grip she had on my cock. We got out of the tub, gathering cushions for our next adventure with each other.

"Please lay down for me," Juliet said as she licked her lips.

I didn't need to be asked twice as I lay on my back, my cock standing at attention. Juliet mounted me, sitting on my ankles as she took my cock into her tiny little mouth. God, her mouth was as nice as her pussy as she struggled to fit my cock between her lips. Her mouth was even tiny and tight. She did it though, and was working my shaft with both hands as they twisted and stroked while bobbing up and down. This girl knew how to handle a cock! She couldn't take it all like Sue could, but made up for it with her massage skills.

As my eyes were closed, loving this oral attention I was receiving I felt someone over me. I opened my eyes as Vicki sat on my mouth, hovering above it inviting my tongue. My tongue reached for her pussy, licking the folds. She was as sweet as candy. I was now licking her pussy, inserting my tongue far inside her as I sucked her swelling clit. This chic had one hard, big clit. Everything about her was sexual. She really should have been a porn star, she could have made millions.

Juliet stopped her oral assault on me as I felt her tight pussy touch the head of my cock, sliding down the entire length in one slow movement with out stopping. I looked up to witness Vicki and Juliet now passionately kissing each other as I kept lapping Vicki's juices and enjoying Juliet's tight pussy now ravaging my cock.

I looked toward my wife as I heard her scream with pleasure. Everyone turned to look at them. She was sitting atop Jack, completely consuming his meat with her pussy as Paul was positioning himself behind her. What the fuck was he doing? Was Sue in on this? We had never talked about anything like this before.

As Paul entered her ass she screamed again, hollering,"Shove that cock in my ass. I want both of your cocks!"

Did my wife just say that? I had to stare as I was still being consumed by two beautiful women. Now Juliet was turned with her back facing me as she slid up and down my cock.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Sue was getting fucked by two guys at the same time, and begging for it! Sue was now laying flat onto Paul's chest as he thrust upward, shoving his cock into my wife's pussy. Her tits were tight against his chest with her hands now gripping his shoulders as they kissed passionately. Why you little slut you, I thought.

Paul was working his cock into my wife's tight ass as she clenched Jack's shoulders, digging her nails into him. She continued moaning as if she were being beaten by someone, pleading for mercy. Paul was taking it slow, he had to as Jack's cock couldn't have left much room for him to work with . Their cocks must have been squeezing against each others' as he entered from behind. I could only imagine how she must feel. Now I wished I was part of that.

As Juliet carefully slid up and down my cock I grasped her hips and lifted her from my cock. I then pushed her down, facing up at me while sliding my cock back inside her, not giving her a chance to escape. Vicki now had her pussy over Juliet's mouth as she eagerly greeted her pussy with her tongue, almost consuming her. It was very evident that Vicki loved to have her pussy eaten.

Vicki's lips met mine as we kissed, though more of an assault as Vicki was in a frenzy now. I was still in Juliet's pussy, now fucking her with much more force than before. Each push I made into her forced her mouth deep into Vicki's pussy.

Vicki tensed as I could tell she was soaking Juliet with her juices, Juliet greedily lapping them up, her face wet with moisture.

I continued pounding Juliet's tight little pussy, hard now, ramming my cock into her. I was slamming her forward as I felt myself building for an enormous eruption.

Sue was screaming as Paul was still fucking her ass, having no mercy as he pounded her with his cock. Jack was still pushing upward, filling her pussy as I could tell he was cumming, growling with pleasure as he shot his hot cum into her.

Paul was tensing as well, his eyes closed, veins showing in his neck. He was also groaning, almost yelling as he exploded into my wife's ass. He slammed his cock in and out of her ass as he came, each spasm of cum shooting from his cock was pushed deep into her ass.

She was cumming as well, clutching Jack as he forced his cock upward, shooting load after load into her pussy. She could actually feel the cum spraying deep within her as he forced himself upward, his balls slapping Paul's as they worked in unison.

It's fortunate Paul's cock wasn't huge or this would never have worked, I'm not so sure if it wasn't a little painful, but not a complaint was heard from my prim and proper conservative wife. She continued moaning, groaning and screaming as her pussy and ass were assaulted and filled with cum. Her actions had totally blown me away with excitement. I could take no more, couldn't hold back.

My first burst of cum exploded from my cock like a volcanic eruption, surely splashing so hard Juliet could feel it deep within her.

Vicki was now watching as I couldn't control my orgasm, it turning me into a sexual animal, slamming my cock into Juliet as waves of cum exploded from my body. I came so hard as the blood ran to my head, almost making me dizzy with pleasure. I may have been hurting her now, didn't know, didn't care. I knew and felt as I tensed and shot my cum into her pussy that she was cumming as well., holding me tight against her as her juices met mine.

I felt my cum running out of her pussy as I withdrew my cock only to slam it in again feeling another rush of cum exploding from my cock.. As she received my final offering of cum I had to give her, I collapsed onto her chest exhausted, covering her body with mine. My cock continuing to twitch and move with every beat of my heart as I remained still inside her tight pussy, as she continued clenching my shaft as if being gripped.

Paul had pulled his cock from my wife's ass as I could see cum oozing onto Jack's cock, still buried deep inside her pussy. As Sue pulled away from Jack, her cum soaked ass and pussy almost flowed onto Jack. On his stomach, ass and balls was a puddle of hot, sticky cum, fluids mixed together from the two men.

Vicki went right for her husband, first cleaning his cock with her tongue, engulfing it in her mouth as she devoured the cum from it. As she finished the shaft her tongue made it's way to his cum soaked balls, licking and sucking the gooey remains from under his balls as well. Vicki then traced her tongue toward the deposit on Jack's stomach, lapping it all up as the cum covered her face. She looked like a cat rolling in cat nip, smearing the cum all over her face with her tongue greedily cleaning him. When she was certain she had him totally clean of all cum she wiped her face with her hand, licking her hand clean as well. She never missed a drop.

She really was a cum slut. After she had finished consuming every drop of cum from her husband, she looked at Juliet and I.

I pulled my cock from her pussy, feeling my juices ooze from Juliet's cunt as Vicki approached. This was so fucking hot. I knew what she wanted, the little cum slut. Vicki was now between Juliet's legs lapping the cum from her pussy, her tongue now buried deep inside searching for every drop I had deposited. Juliet was cumming again as she held Vicki's head, pulling her into her pussy. She tensed, quivered and moaned as she came, splashing Vicki's face with her juices, relaxing as the orgasm subsided.

Vicki then turned to me, attacking my cock. Sucking and licking my now flaccid cock, consuming every last drop of moisture from my shaft and balls as I lay there stunned in amazement of her hunger for cum.

All three couple's were totally spent sexually with Vicki's quench for cum well satisfied. I had never witnessed anyone as thirsty for cum, loving every drop she could find. She was a true cum slut in every sense of the word. I had never seen anything like it, she was an animal when it came to cum.

As we all collected our thoughts, trying to understand what had just happened and how, a look of complete satisfaction was on everyone's' faces. I moved to my wife as we embraced, naked before everyone as were the others.

"I love you Susan. I love you so much," I said as I held her face in my hands and kissed her.

"I love you too darling. I'm not sure what just happened but I have no regrets. Are you OK?" she asked.

"I'm better than OK. It was wonderful. I love you more than ever."

The other three couples were also standing naked, hugging and kissing their spouses and exchanged words in agreement of what we'd said and done.

We all got back into the hot tub, sipping our beverages and chatting about the entire experience. We never bothered dressing as we all enjoyed the tub naked, satisfied sexually and exhausted.

"This hot tub was a great idea," Sue said as she winked at me.

"I'll second that!" exclaimed Vicki.

"We'll have to have more of these parties," said Jack.

"I'm in, we'll be invited I hope," said Paul.

"That was wonderful!" agreed Juliet.

"It's a date then! More hut tub fun any time. This time clothing optional," I joked.

"Clothing not allowed next time," Sue answered to my surprise.

We all agreed that this would become a regular thing with us, when the urge hit. Maybe we'd even invite another couple to join us next time.

As our party concluded many hours later and our guests had gone home, we went to bed. I just had to ask.

"Did Jack's big cock feel that good?"

"It was big, but he's not half the lover you are. You'll always be my number one stud, forever."

"You'll always be the love of my life. You are the sexiest best lover a man could ever wish for. I was surprised with myself that I didn't feel raging jealousy. I actually enjoyed seeing you being pleased by other men."

"I never thought you'd squeeze that big cock of yours into that tiny little Juliet's pussy. I thought at one point you had given up."

"You had quite a job stuffing Jack's massive cock into you too sweetheart. It was definitely interesting and a hell of a lot of fun." I said.

"I can't wait to do it again!" Sue said as she turned out the light. "You're still the best fuck of them all and will always be," she said as her hand rested on my cock as she also had just stroked my male ego.

We'd have many more parties in the future. Our hot tub was a wonderful addition to our home!

dave110256
dave110256
1,154 Followers