Hot Tub Pleasures

Story Info
Couple escapes to a cabin & enjoys a hot tub.
1.1k words
4.07
28.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You drove up early, and with a smile you took us to the restaurant. We had a nice dinner; each of us feeling excited about the evening to come; yet we were still so relaxed with each other. As we left the restaurant, you took me in your arms and held me, then asked if I was ready.

I was quiet in the car, we both listened in silence to the music you had playing. Then I noticed we were going in a different direction, away from the city. When I asked where we were going, you told me you had found a place you knew I would love, and we would be spending the night there. Soon we were in the mountains, the road winding and trees filling the sides of the road. We came to a cabin, set alone off the road. “This is it,” you say, “like it?”

It was cute, and looked cozy. “Yes, it’s nice,” I answered. We went inside, and it was apparent you had been there earlier. There was wine, a food basket filled with cheese, crackers, chocolate, fruit, nuts and two beautiful wineglasses.

“Care for some wine?” I ask, and pour two glasses. As I bring you your glass, you take my hand and show me around the cabin. You had already started a fire in the fireplace, and the place was warming up. The inside of the cabin was beautiful; it was decorated with antiques, handmade quilts, and was decorated in masculine overtones. You tell me you owned this cabin as it’s in a good location for your fishing trips, and your place to get away.

You opened the back cabin door, and out on the deck was a hot tub, it’s lights on, and the water steaming, waiting for us. We both stroll out onto the deck, and I sit on the hot tub edge, letting my fingers feel the hot water. Then I feel your kisses on my neck, your fingers pushing away my hair. Your kisses feel so nice, so warm. Already I feel my body responding to you. I set my glass down, and stand up to wrap my arms around your neck. You hold me close and we begin a long, slow, deep kiss. I feel you hands on my back, travelling lower and holding my bottom, pushing me closer against you. My mouth is open to yours, and our tongues dancing against each other. The music from the inside drifts and surrounds us.

I feel your hands unzip my dress, the straps fall off my shoulders and it slips down to a puddle at my feet. I kick off my shoes, and stand before you in nothing but my panties. Your mouth falls to my breasts, and your tongue plays with my nipples. Your hands slide my panties down, and I step out of them to help you. My hands reach for you shirt and you help as I pull it over your head. Then to your pants and undo them as you kick off your shoes and socks. Then they fall, together with your shorts, and we stand facing each other, with only the air between us. You take my hand and we walk to the steps to enter the hot tub. I go first and slip in, feeling instantly the heat of the water, feeling instantly how it soothes away every aching muscle. You stand watching as I slowly sink in, watching the water glistening on my skin. Then you get in, and scoot over next to me, placing one arm around my shoulders, and the other on my thigh.

Then we kiss again, this time more passionately, and I’m dying to feel more from you. Little moans escape my throat, moans of wanting. I slide up onto your lap and straddle over you, facing you, still kissing. I feel you pressing against me from under the water, I feel you probing. But it’s your fingers that make me come alive, as they start rubbing me. I’m squirming on you now, feeling your kisses and wet mouth on my breasts, and your hands below. More moaning, more breathing, more gasps’.

I reach into the water and find you, holding you in my hand I start holding, squeezing, and rubbing. I watch your eyes, and see how it affects you. Your touch is making me feel so much, and I’m having a hard time concentrating, I fall against you, and my mouth finds your ear. I start nibbling on it, poking my tongue inside, licking and sucking. Your hand moves faster on me, and I feel fingers slide down and then enter me. I want you. You’re so hard, so big now. I grab your wrist and move your hand away, then take you and slide you in. “Ooooooooooh,” is all that comes out of both of us. You place your hands on my hips, and start moving me with you, pushing me down on you. I try to grab you from inside as I grind against you. Our rhythm increases, and soon we’re both panting, the heat from the water getting to us both. Faster, harder you push into me, I’m almost bouncing on your lap. Your fingers tweaking my nipples, sending me waves of pleasure. Then you explode into me, and you hold me tightly against you, and I feel the pulse. I’m squeezing you, milking you into me.

All of a sudden you lift me up, sit me on the side and open my legs. Then you eat me. Your tongue feels soooo good. You’re holding my bottom as I balance on the edge, but you’re holding me tight and I know I won’t fall back. Your tongue presses into me, and I can hardly stand it. My hands find your head and I pull you tighter against me. You make me cum, giving me an orgasm that seems to roll on and on. You stop, and look up at me, then stand and kiss me deep.

We find robes to slip on, letting they hang open, and sit before the fire, with our wineglasses and the basket. My hair starts to dry, and we nibble on the food. Afterwards you lay on your side and I curl up against you. “I don’t want to leave,” I say.

“Neither do I,” is your reply.

We fall asleep together, holding each other. I feel myself being woken up before dawn, and it’s your touch that awakens me. We fall into a natural state of lovemaking, then drift back to sleep. In the morning we shower, then stop at a little café for breakfast. I’m glad we met, even if I can only have you part of the time. You tell me you feel the same.