Hot Tub Pussy Shave on the Cruise

Story Info
Hot tub pussy shave on the cruise turns into a wild sex romp.
4.5k words
4.47
44.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bucking my hips wildly, supported by the young mans hands that were holding my ass up in the water. The hot tub was a boiling mess, but not from the water jets, rather it was the propeller in his mouth that had my pussy tingling and my body shaking in the cruise ship hot tub.

I knew this was a public hot tub, and although it was barely after 7 am, I'm sure someone was watching the action. As his tongue wrecked my pussy, I gave up any cares about others seeing us or getting caught. I was focused on the clitoral tipping point and how fast I could get there.

My 36DD tits were not simply floating on top of the water in the hot tub. They were large enough and I was thrashing enough that my tits were going side to side and sloshing the water. In fact, it was possible that my tits were making their own wake at the moment, but when Ken plunged two fingers deep inside the wetness, the last thing I could think about were my tits.

As he plunged his fingers into my pussy his hips and tongue held on for dear life as my hips and ass bucked up like a water spout to meet him. Ken was younger than I was by about a generation, making him about 37 years old, but he seemed to be enjoying all of my MILF assets at the moment.

Ken was already in the hot tub when I arrived and since it was just the two of us he wasted little time making his move. As a married mom, having never cheated in 25 years, I had lost control on this cruise and suddenly turned into a middle aged slut.

I had no intention of doing so when my husband backed out of the cruise, but my ship mate and daughter were never around except when she slept until noon so I had to find something to do. It turns out that was abundant wild sex.

As I stepped into the hot tub, Ken jokingly said it was a naked hot tub. I think I shocked him as I rolled the top of my one piece down to my waist before he finished his sentence. I stepped in, looked at his swim trunks, swam over, and told him he had to follow the rules too, as I reached down and pulled them off his buttocks.

Within seconds he went from sitting alone to having 36DD's in his face as this cougar removed his swim trunks. I tossed them aside laughing and he simply grabbed both of my tits and started sucking my nipples.

I stepped back and introduced myself as Meredith, a woman old enough to be his mother. He laughed out loud, smiled and whispered that he had always wanted to be a mother fucker. I replied that I had come to the right hot tub this morning and as I said that I pushed the rest of my swim suit down over my hips and let it float on the water.

I stared at Ken, standing up so my bush was just below the water line but he could see it's black beauty. My tits, magnificent as they were, were staring back at him with the milky white tan outline, and the nipples, big as they are, were slightly pointing down towards him.

"Unbelievable tan lines." he offered.

"I work hard on them," was my monotone reply as I sat down in the water, finding a seat by the jets. I pushed my head up looking at the sky so the jets could go to work on my back.

Of course, my sexy tits were floating on the top of the water, no doubt roiling his dick as he sat there completely naked. I thought that the next one speaks loses, so I just looked at the sky until I felt two hands on my hips and water splashing near my breasts.

Ken had come across the spa, reached his hands down to my hips, and gently squeezed. I sat up, looked into the water, saw no erection, and wondered aloud why my sexy curves had little effect on his hardness.

"I'm off to a slow start this morning but lets rev things up, young lady." So I reached out under the water, cupped his balls in my right hand, and started playing with his ass with my left hand. As I felt life down there, his hands went wandering around my bush, and his mouth inhaled a nipple.

"You have quite a bush down there," he observed. I'm not used to that from ladies my age." he scolded me.

"Well, my husband seems to love it and at my age it's too much work," I said in defense of hairy pussy's everywhere. Besides, until the last week I've never been a slut and only my husband has touched the little pussy in the past 25 years.

I continued to play with his balls and finally I coaxed a hard rod out of a flaccid piece of skin. It wasn't huge or extra thick but it was certainly hard enough now and adequate. What would a horny, MILF slut do if all the men walked around with 8 to 10 inch hardons I thought to myself.

Suddenly, that thought was broken when he reached for my ass and pulled my hips, legs, and pussy on top of the water. I floated there as he spread my legs, "wider" he encouraged me. I laughed and obeyed as a good slut should.

He buried his tongue in the bush, licked it, and traced his tongue right down the slit, flicking my clit and the plunging his tongue deep into my wet pussy. Now he had a soft finger on my clit and his tongue was deep in my box and was working non stop.

I was holding onto the edge of the hot tub with my hands while my hips started to lose control. "Don't stop Kenny, don't stop." I encouraged him.

"Ahh fuck yea." I moaned. There I was naked with a younger man I had just met, spread eagle in the hot tub, his tongue bringing me to the edge of pleasure. and I think this was the third or fourth guy I have fucked on the cruise in less than a week. I should tell my husband when I get home.

My pussy was rocking on the water and Ken's fingers and tongue stayed in rhythm until I moaned, groaned, and screamed loudly as my bucking hips shuddered and my pussy came in spasms. "Ohhhhhhh I fucking love that Kenny."

He started laughing as he slowly took his tongue out of my pussy. You do have an amazing bush, honey. I don't think I've ever fucked that before. I reminded him that his tongue had fucked it and now he was going to put his dick in from behind.

"Oh I want to fuck that bush right now," he begged. "You know tomorrow morning I can help you with that bush Meredith." I pulled my knees up on the seat of the hot tub, placed my arms on the side, and offered my pussy doggy style in the water.

Ken, walked right over, placed his thumb and knuckle in my wet pussy, and used it to guide his dick towards the wetness. I reached back underneath, grabbed his cock, and plunged it hard into the wet pinkness. He slid right in, grabbed both my hips with his hands, and started a nice rhythm in and out.

I scanned the area and didn't see anyone so I relaxed a little and really started to focus on grabbing his cock with my muscles as he plunged in me. He started to moan and I pushed my ass back to meet his strokes. I thought that this average dick was giving me an above average fuck, and I laughed though Ken couldn't see it.

Now he picked up the pace as did I in meeting his thrusts. The water in the hot tub was splashing, my ass was thrashing, and we were both lost in the pleasure of the moment. We were groaning and Ken said he couldn't hold on much longer. I started to stroke my clit and I was right there too.

I reached back and grabbed his balls and as I did so he let loose with a big moan and a hot stream of cum in my pussy. When I felt the hot stream it pushed me over the edge and I started bucking wildly against the culprit. He pulled out and launched another stream right on my back. Oh fuck yes, I thought.

He sat next to me as his now diminishing cock went into hiding. "I need a cup of coffee," I suggested, and I asked him what time tomorrow. He looked at me and then said, "oh yes, I'm going to help you with your bush." Let's meet right here at 7:00 am. It's a date I said as I covered my tits in my pullover and disappeared around the corner.

The next morning I arrived 10 minutes early. I didn't bother with a swim suit today so when I dropped my white cotton wrap to climb into the hot tub, I was totally naked. Just the thought of another sex romp had me tingling in the right spots. I figured I would fuck Ken again in the hot tub before the ship headed for home and why not, I'm suddenly addicted to fucking.

I was early and alone so I relaxed in the warm, bubbly waters, as the jets relaxed my body from head to toe. Just as I was fading away, dreaming about all the sex I've had, I smelled coffee and then heard a faint voice, "Ms. Meredith?" One week before the cruise I would have been mortified to be found naked in a public hot tub, but this morning I simply opened my eyes.

Good morning, the tall drink of water said. "You are Miss Meredith aren't you?" He was tall, slender, had a European accent, Croatia maybe, and he was dressed in a formal tux holding coffee service, strawberries and whipped cream, all on a silver platter.

"Yes, good morning." I'm Meredith I replied forgetting I was naked and wondering where my buddy Ken was.

"A young man ordered this for you this morning and it is my pleasure to bring it to such a thing of beauty." Well, damn I thought, there is hope for the younger generation.

"I will be your butler this morning so if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask me. It will be my pleasure to serve you and provide you with a great start to the day."

"Thank you" I mumbled, unsure of what was going on. "What was your name young man?" I needed to know.

"I am Liam though I'm not Irish." Liam said it almost aloof. I thought that I never saw an Irishmen that tall, but if I was lucky I'd see more of him in the next hour. "I will be back soon with more for you," he promised.

"One can only I hope," I replied with a saucy voice and look. Not once did he appear to be distracted by my nakedness but when he came back later I thought I'd do my best to distract him.

I sipped my coffee, ate the berries dipped in whipped cream, and relaxed in the water. About 15 minutes later I saw Liam headed my way with another silver platter. Damn, he was a young hottie.

"Madam Meredith, I see you finished your berries and your coffee," he observed.

"Yes, thank you Liam." I retorted.

"I have a warm up for your coffee and then a warm up for your body this morning pretty lady." Liam promised.

I wasn't sure what he meant by the body warm up since he had ignored my naked body in the hot tub. Ok. I will just go with the flow and see what happens with it all. I might be suddenly cock-crazed but I can be patient too.

It turned out the warm up for the coffee was a single serving of Kahlua which I eagerly poured into my coffee cup while I stood up in the hot tub to show Liam my girls. He stared right at them and didn't say a word.

"Now my sweet lady, I need you to come over here and sit on the edge of the hot tub right next to the silver tray," Liam beckoned me.

Damn, finally we are making some headway I thought as I carved through the boiling water of the hot tub, to sit precisely where I was told to sit.. I eased out of the water showing off my tits and I placed one leg on the side of the hot tub and I allowed the other leg to dangle in the water.

I was now showing off my bush but only in the direction of Liam. That seemed to catch his attention as it would most horny young men. I looked at the silver tray next to me and saw an array of items that caught my attention. There was a shaving brush and a large bowl of shave butter in a clay crock. There were two sharp razors made of stainless steel. The sunlight was just hitting them right and they cast two light rays on my right breast.

There were several hot towels spread on the tray, a Penthouse Letters compilation paperback book of sexy stories, I assume for my reading pleasure, several bottles of perfume, and a box of Magnum condoms. Okay, this was about to get interesting.

"Miss Meredith, Ken told us of your hairy pussy and it looks very pretty. This morning we will help you make it gorgeous and more sexy. You have beautifully painted toenails, the young accent of Liam charming me right out of my mind. "Think of us as a pedicure for your pussy," Liam suggested. I was thinking just that but then I've never had sex with my nail technician, and I was anticipating sex with this guy if he was my pussy-cure technician.

Liam knelt down beside me, propped my back up on a cushion, spread my legs wide, and planted a soft kiss on my g-spot. "We will clean you up and make you more radiant and beautiful right now, my senorita.

Liam patted my bush while commenting on it's beauty underneath the tan lines and bare skin. "You will make all the boys crazy, when we are done with you," he promised.

Who is this we I wondered to myself but I'm all ready for more than one cock this morning. Liam brought me back as his finger traced my pink opening down to the ass where it met the cushion. He explored my ass with his finger and I started cooing.

I looked hard to see any movement under his Tux uniform but I couldn't really tell. Maybe he was a robot about his job or maybe a 50-something slut, cruise ship whore held little interest for Liam.

"Ken said you were an amazing fuck, pretty lady. I can see what he was talking about." Liam whispered into my ear. Ok that is promising I thought. Now he gently slid a finger from his other hand into my now leaking pussy and he worked my ass and pussy in tandem as I started to grind on both of his fingers. My pussy felt loose but it had been busy in the last week getting more action in 6 days than the past 2 months.

And just like that he pulled his fingers out and chastised me that as my butler he was not there for pussy and sex play. He told me to spread my legs wider as he took the shave brush and frothed up the shaving soap.

He then applied the foam to both legs, picked up a stainless steel razor, and gently and slowly shaved each leg right up to the bushy, black snatch. He leaned in again, gently kissed my pussy, and applied shaving soap to my bush. I was going back and forth from watching his artwork to propping up both of my big tits for all the world to see.

I grabbed the erotic book to see if there was a story that caught my attention, or tingled my pussy. I decided to watch Liam carve me up.

He gently shaved each side of my pussy right up to my thick, meaty lips. After he made the last pass on each side, he leaned in and softly kissed my pussy. It was so erotic and I was so wet. Several times I caught him boob gazing and I offered them to him but he was not to be distracted.

When he finished the large black mound above my clit he leaned in again and placed his tongue right on my clit, gently swirling his tongue counter-clockwise. Oh Liam, don't stop I moaned, and threw my head back and closed my eyes.

He swirled his tongue around a couple times and warned me that he was not finished. He had cleanup on the lower part of the pussy. There was shaving to do up to my ass he said. As I opened my eyes, I saw Ken in a lounge chair about 10 feet away, taking it all in. There was a hunk of a guy in the chair next to him and they were both watching the action. I noticed wood in both of them and I was excited.

Liam asked me to get up on all fours and I turned my ass so the gallery could get a good view from behind. Liam went to work wrangling and carving up the last of the mess of pubes near my ass.

"Please sit back down and let's have a look at you." Liam commanded. I sat back down, spread my legs, and he grabbed my feet to spread them even farther apart. Liam picked up a small mirror and handed it to me. I knew what to do.

I pointed it at my pussy and in the reflection was a clean shaven pussy, highlighted by a pencil thin landing strip that teased from the top of my clitoris about four inches up toward my mid section.

"Beautiful woman, that will provide direction to all the men that worship your amazing, feminine body." Liam hit me with his sales pitch.

"No need to sell me, Liam. I love the look. "Can I bring you home with me so you can do this once a week?" I must admit it looked erotic and hot. I would fuck me, I thought. But, it was early and I was surrounded by three cocks. I was not going to let the woodlot go to waste.

I flashed the mirror close to Liam's crotch and for the first time noticed the fabric stretching under his tux. "Liam, you bad little pussy-licker, look at you," I said in an accusatory tone of a defense attorney. "Look in the mirror, Liam. What is that big thing I see?"

"You did a great job, Liam. I need to pay you your tip, but it starts with your face between my legs right now." I demanded of Liam.

"And Ken, thanks for taking care of me this morning, honey. But, you and your friend can't allow a wet pussy with a fresh landing strip to leave the hot tub without cumming a few times." Did I sound like I was begging? Truth be told I didn't care. I was going to get three dicks on me fast if I could do anything about it.

Ken and his buddy got up and walked over to me. Ken introduced me to his hunky friend, Tim. He was simply fucking hot. "Have you seen an old Cougar with a landing strip, Tim honey," I wanted to know.

"I have now Meredith and it looks like I've been missing out on a good thing," Tim replied. Ohhhh, Liam's tongue was now distracting me and I told the guys it was time to lose their swimsuits.

Ken and Tim raced to drop their drawers, and two dicks were saluting my tits. Ken's adequate hardness that I had fucked yesterday was back at attention, and his buddy Tim, was saluting the breasts with a damn cannon. It was long, maybe as long as I've seen, and thick, like cannon ball thick.

"Damn guys, that was fast. Tim, where do you think you are going with that thing?" I wanted to know.

"Well if I had my choice, I'd have you straddle me and ride you like a wild cowboy" Tim enticed me.

"Liam, hon. Get those pants off now." I commanded. He didn't need to be asked a second time and he unleashed another fucking cannon, though not as thick as Tim's howitzer.

I sat on the edge of the hot tub, legs spread with Liam's mouth making me wetter, and I was splashing water on my tits. I was contemplating Tim's offer and I decided to take charge. Ken didn't wait for an invitation and he was sucking my nipples. Tim stood there with his freaking massive hunk of hard dick, and I must admit that I wanted to ride it.

So without hesitation, I started giving out orders like the lady directing planes on an aircraft carrier. "Liam honey, I need your dick in my mouth but let me get these two guys set." I gave him a peace offering.

"Tim, I need you to sit on the cushion right here on the ground. But don't hurt anyone with that thing until you get down here." Tim laid in the spot that I had just vacated, as I stood up sporting my newly shaved pussy, featuring the landing strip that would direct these dicks into position.

I grabbed Tim's rod of iron with two hands and there was still a mass of dick hanging out. My god that is a footlong I said to no one in particular. I straddled it in reverse cowboy and rather than have him just slide in like his buddy Ken did yesterday, Tim stretched my pussy wide and I could only take in about half of it even with my wetness rolling down my leg, "Damn, that is fucking amazing," I thought.

"Liam, come around here to my mouth hon, I'm going to tip you with my lips." Liam hastily got into position and I grabbed his length with two hands, and though his pretty cock was thinner, it was long.

That left Ken and he had the perfect package to step behind my ass and fill my ass as I tried to ride Tim. Tim had been working the cannon side to side and was now about 2/3'rds inside me, but I'm not sure I could take it all. Ken grabbed some of the shaving soap, rubbed it on my asshole, and worked his dick into my tight ass.

Holy shit. There I was on the edge of the hot tub riding Tim's cannon with Ken's cock in my ass. I had borrowed some of the whipped cream from my strawberries to rub on Liam's cock as I sucked the juices out of him.

12