Hot Tub Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you both have nice tits."

"But Terra's are better?"

"You two have very different kinds of tits. Both are very nice. As a connoisseur who has gotten to know many a tit, I know there is no reason for me to have a particular type or to play favorites."

Jadis snorted. "Being nice to me isn't going to make your cock seem bigger."

Terra finally arrived carrying a cloth tape measure. "It took me forever to find it. It wasn't in my sewing kit." She plopped back in the water with a splash. "Okay, now stand back up. Oh that won't do, it's limp again. Jerk it," she commanded, "make it hard."

I was happy to oblige, but evidently the Viagra hadn't yet kicked in. This time around my cock seemed to be taking its own sweet time.

Terra held the tape measure next to my dick, but it was still mostly floppy. She tried to jerk me, but trying to service my cock and hold the tape measure steady at the same time was an awkward task. "Oh that won't do," she said. "Jadis, be a dear and fluff his cock up so I can measure it."

"Yeah okay."

I couldn't believe my luck. I was actually going to have a threesome with these two beautiful women. I was nearly hard before Jadis had her lips around my shaft. Her head bobbed back and forth a few times, and before long my hard slobbery cock was back in Terra's hands

"Okay, let's see, from base to tip... six... nearly six and a half inches." Terra said scientifically. "See, I told you it wasn't small."

"Okay his length is average, maybe even a little above average," Jadis conceded, "but I know you're seen much longer."

"Yeah, I've seen bigger." Terra agreed.

"His girth is just pathetic." Jadis said, "it's thin like a needle."

"I admit it's a bit on the narrow side." Terra said.

"Measure it." Jadis commanded.

"Okay." said Terra, "easy enough to do."

Jadis hadn't said anything I didn't know already. Despite the abuse, I remained rock hard. Terra wrapped the tape measure around my shaft.

"Oh dear," Terra said, "he's only got four and a quarter inches." Jadis laughed. "What's average?" Terra asked.

"Five." Jadis said.

"Closer to four and half." I said. Earlier in life my insecurities forced me to look it up.

"See, a needle dick." Jadis scoffed.

"There's no need to be mean," Terra said mockingly. "Why don't we call it a pencil dick."

"Yeah a Ticonderoga number two." Jadis joked. The two women giggled.

"Hey, I have an idea," Terra said mischievously, "hand me the red bag won't you."

Jadis said it was too cold to get up, so in the end I had to get out of the hot water and fetch the red bag from its lonely resting place in the corner. The two women hooted and hollered when I bent over, so apparently they weren't too put off by my narrow penis. Jadis even said I had a sweet brown eye, whatever that was.

Terra unzipped the bag and took out an Okeido Grande condom. "I have some of these left over. My previous boyfriend had a pretty big dick. Let's see how this fits him."

If I had to sit through some more humiliation before we got down to business, I was happy to play along. Jadis ripped the packet open with her teeth, pinched the reservoir tip and rolled the condom down my shaft. The fit was loose and baggy. The two women sniggered. Jadis grabbed the reservoir tip and tugged. The condom easily slid off. The pair laughed out loud. Terra reached into her bag and took out another packet, a Trojan Slimmer Fit and showed it to Jadis. "These are what I used to use with him." This time the women cackled.

Suddenly I began to worry that I wasn't going to get a release, that I really was inadequate, that Terra had merely been putting up with me until she found someone else. Maybe Jadis was whom she really wanted. With Jadis around, perhaps I wasn't needed. Maybe this was a really cruel way of breaking up with me. My heart (among other things) sank.

"Oh look at the sad thing," Jadis said, "it's going limp."

"I think we took things too far." Terra said sincerely, "guys can have pretty fragile egos."

"Yeah, we're sorry," Jadis agreed. "We were just kidding with you. You don't have a big dick, but it will do, and the rest of you is pretty hot."

"I think you need to undo some the damage you inflicted," Terra said to Jadis in a seductive tone.

"Yeah okay." Jadis got on her knees. She took my little baby carrot penis between her thumb and fore finger. Limp, the whole thing easily fit into her generous mouth. Before long it was agitated again, and no longer fit until she took me down her throat.

"How did you do that?" Terra asked. "You make it look so easy."

"You can't deep throat?" Jadis asked. "Here, let me teach you. Smaller cocks are great to learn on."

In an instant I was in Terra's mouth. She tried to take me down her throat but gagged.

"No, no, no," Jadis said, "you're going about it all wrong. Your position is way off. Instead of bending over at the waist you want to get down low on your knees. Okay, now lift your chin up so your mouth and throat line up. That's good, now try again." Terra took me down further than all previous attempts, but gagged yet again.

"I just can't do it." she said, exacerbated.

"You're almost there. Don't give up," Jadis encouraged. "Try again, but this time take a deep breath and stick out your tongue as you go down. That will create more room at the back of your mouth."

A few seconds later I felt Terra's soft tongue lick the front of my sack. She came up for air. "I did it." She said triumphantly, "I really did it."

"I knew you had it in you." Jadis said. "He's really into it too. His cock is practically throbbing. It's almost normal sized!"

Terra took me down her throat again, and this time kept me there for what seemed like a minute.

"Holy shit," Jadis said, "you're getting good at this fast. I think you just gained five points on the slut scale."

"I'm short of breath," Terra gasp. "I think I need a break. Why don't you take over?"

Jadis grasped my cock gently and swirled her tongue around the back of my head. She alternated between taking me down her throat and beating me off in her hand. It wasn't long before I was breathing heavily.

"Don't come in my mouth!" Jadis ordered.

"Cum all over my big tits," Terra said, "cover me with your cum!"

Jadis gave me a few long hard strokes, aiming the end of my cock in Terra's direction. The first jet caught Terra on the chin, she closed her eyes tightly and muttered, "oh yes." The next spurts splattered her tits. My final spout simply dribbled down into the hot water below and floated away.

"That's a pretty big load," Jadis said.

"Yeah he can really cum up a storm," Terra agreed, wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

My cock drooped a bit but didn't completely shrivel up as it usually does during my normal post coital state. Jadis helped Terra cleanse my cum off her tits by splashing her gently. A few stubborn drops wouldn't seem to wash away. Jadis wiped these off with her hand. She began to massage both of Terra's large breasts. Terra shut her eyes, and moaned softly. Jadis pinched Terra's nipples playfully.

"Hey, I'm hard again." I said.

"That's the Viagra," Jadis explained. "You'll be able to fuck all night if you want to."

"Yeah, but first I think he should return the favor," Terra said. "He needs to give you oral."

"Are you sure he's ready for this?"

"I'm pretty sure." Terra said. I wasn't quite sure what the two women were talking about. I considered myself a pussy eating pro and was always ready to go down on a woman. Perhaps Jadis had a weird tattoo or really hairy bush, but a completely shaved pussy seemed more her style. Perhaps Jadis worried I wasn't quite ready for a full on threesome and would get stage fright. It certainly hadn't happened yet. Perhaps Jadis had a tiny clit that was hard to locate.

I kissed Jadis softly on the lips. I cupped one of her small tits in my hand and squeezed gently. She pressed her face harder against mine and probed my mouth with her tongue. "He's a good kisser." she said, coming up for air.

"He's good with his mouth and tongue," Terra agreed.

I kissed Jadis on the neck and worked my way downward. I nibbled her nipples gently.

"Oh that's nice." she said.

I kissed her tight flat belly. She stood up slowly so I could access her private parts without drowning.

It took me a moment to make sense of things, for my puzzled mind to understand what was in front of me: no weird tattoos, no hairy bush, and for that matter no clit or pussy lips. Rather my face was inches away from a shaved, veiny, circumcised cock. It was so thick I could barely make out a set of balls peaking around the sides. Hanging limp, it was longer than my cock hard, the tip still submerged in the water.

Did Terra know about this? I looked over at her. She was grinning and looked elated. She knew about it. I almost expected her to shout, "surprise!"

Did I miss something? I looked Jadis over to see if there was something I had overlooked, like a prominent adam's apple or traces of stubble on her chin, but her features were completely feminine. The only clue that she wasn't born a woman was her narrow hips. Jadis looked apprehensive, uncertain if I was going to pitch a fit, make a scene, call her a derogatory name, or otherwise reject her outright.

I knew then that Terra had been planning this for weeks, parading Jadis around in front of me like a piece of meat, validating my attraction to her by telling me it didn't bother her, introducing me to anal play, and even getting me to admit I wanted a big cock up my ass. She had been quite manipulative, but the truth of the matter was that she was right. I was ready for this. I took Jadis's big cock in my hand. It was still very soft. I lifted it upwards and licked the underside right behind the head. Jadis closed her eyes and moaned. I figured Jadis was a shower, that her cock would simply straighten out and wouldn't get much bigger, but I was wrong. As I stroked her cock in my hand and licked her head, it kept getting longer and thicker. Rock hard, I could barely get my hand around it.

Terra was by my side, on her knees. "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of cocks."

"You've seen it before?"

"No, I knew about it, of course, but I never saw it before tonight."

"Let's measure it." I said.

"Yeah." Terra retrieved the tape measure. Jadis's cock was just shy of nine inches long and nearly six inches around.

"Stand up," Terra ordered me. Terra held our cocks together as Jadis and I faced each other, the tip of Jadis's cock touching the front of my sack. My thin cock lay on top of Jadis's generous girth. There was a large gap between the end of my dick and Jadis's body. "You just don't compare," Terra said, simply stating a matter of fact. We were both in awe of Jadis's massive member. It was hard to tell which of us wanted it more.

Terra took Jadis's head in her mouth. I rubbed her neck and shoulders as her head bobbed back and forth. With a quick sudden movement, Terra lurched forward, taking Jadis all the way down her throat.

"Oh my god," I said, "she's balls deep."

Jadis's eyes were closed. Her face expressed ecstasy.

"I can't believe I just did that," Terra said triumphantly. Saliva drooled out of her mouth onto her massive tits. "Man, that's too much for my throat, I need a break. Why don't you take over?"

I had to strain to fit the end of Jadis's cock into my mouth. Terra sat on the ledge of the hot tub and started flicking her giant clit with her fingers. Watching her man suck cock was quite the turn on.

"Your guy sucks cock like a pro," Jadis said. "You sure he hasn't had a lot of practice."

I needed an excuse to take Jadis's cock out of my mouth because my jaw muscles were starting to ache. "I've got a cock of my own," I said, "I know where the sensitive parts are."

"I want that beautiful cock, inside me," Terra said, rubbing her meaty pussy. Turning to me she said, "come get my pussy ready for that big thick dick."

Terra was freshly shaved so my tongue glided along smoothly across her meaty pussy lips and giant clit. Jadis kept her cock hard, stroking it slowly along its enormous length. I thrust two fingers into Terra's wet pussy, and moved my face down to lick her asshole. Her breathing became shallow and quick. She was about to come.

"Fuck her," I said, "fuck her now!"

Jadis eased the head of her cock into Terra's pussy. Her meaty lips stretched as they encompassed Jadis's thick girth. "That's so thick," Terra gasped. The top of Jadis's shaft slid against the knob of Terra's giant clit. Jadis only took a few short shallow strokes before Terra arched her back and screamed, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Jadis slowly increased the depth of her thrusts. In a moment she was balls deep, and Terra loudly announced another orgasm. As Jadis became increasingly aroused, she became less careful and started thrusting too quickly. Terra scrunched up her face. The experience was getting uncomfortable.

"You're hurting her," I said softly, "take it out."

Jadis looked crushed. With her giant cock, I could tell this is something that happened frequently, and it caused her much distress.

"I'll finish you off." I said.

On my knees I took Jadis's cock into my mouth. Coming in from low and raising my chin I followed the advice Jadis had given us earlier. To my amazement I found my tongue against Jadis's nut sack. I never had much of a gag reflex.

"Holy shit," Terra said. "You're a natural!"

Jadis's eyes rolled back into her head. I couldn't hold the position for very long, and pulled back so that Jadis's swollen head rested on my tongue. She moaned, and salty jets of jizm squirted into my mouth and throat. It kind of tasted like grape fruit. My mouth wasn't big enough to hold both Jadis's massive cock and her huge load. Much of her cum dribbled down my chin. Jadis took her cock out of my mouth and sat down, looking thoroughly relaxed. Terra took her place by me and kissed me on the lips. She lapped up the remaining cum off my face with her tongue. "That was so hot!" she said.

Jadis eventually recovered. "Yeah, that was pretty good," she said. "I never had a man deep throat me before."

"I want to see my man fuck you up the ass," Terra said seductively.

"Yeah okay," Jadis agreed. Her large cock drooping, she bent over and put her elbows on the ledge of the hot tub. Terra kissed Jadis's buttocks and reached around to stoke her limp cock. She probed Jadis's puckering pink ass hole with her tongue, and her cock began to stiffen up again. I handed Terra her new bottle of lube. She coated her fingers and trust two of them deep into Jadis's asshole. Jadis moaned. I started jerking my cock, getting it hard and ready for the deed that would follow. Terra made gentle, circular motions with her two fingers, stretching out Jadis's asshole.

"I think she's ready for you." Terra said. "Go ahead, fuck her up the ass."

I pressed the head of my cock against Jadis's pink asshole and applied gentle pressure. There was some initial resistance but eventually it relaxed. My cock slid in easily.

"Mmmm," Jadis said.

I took slow shallow strokes, slowly increasing my depth and tempo. I had never ass fucked a girl before. The sensation was much tighter and grabbier than I was used to. Periodically Jadis would moan and her asshole would pucker, squeezing my cock tightly. I knew I wouldn't last long. I tried to reach around to grab Jadis's cock, but my arm wasn't long enough for me to touch the sensitive parts. I plunged as deep as I could go, our balls colliding. Jadis groaned, "oh that's a lot better than I thought it would be."

"His cock has a downward curve to it," Terra explained. "Let's him hit spots other guys can't reach."

"Oh that's so good," Jadis said. She came again, bursts of goo floating in the water in front of her. The sight was so arousing. Making Jadis come without touching her massive cock was too much for me. I pulled my cock out of her pink asshole and blew my load all over her tight butt cheeks.

I took my place next two Jadis in the hot tub. We were both panting, basking in the after orgasm glory.

"That was awesome," Terra said.

"Yeah that was pretty good," Jadis agreed.

I simply nodded. Terra gave us a few minutes to rest and then asked, "you want to fuck my guy up his tight asshole? He's pretty much a virgin down there."

Jadis thought this over for a while. "I think I'm okay." she said. "Even with the Viagra I'm pretty spent. I don't think I could go another round. We'll do him next time."

Completely spent myself, I was pretty relieved.

"Okay, next time then," Terra agreed.

"We'll let you pop his cherry with your strap on first." Jadis said. The women laughed.

We toweled off and adjourned back indoors. Jadis and Terra remained naked. Jadis's swinging monster cock made me feel a little inadequate again so I put on some underwear. We played scrabble and Terra opened a third bottle of wine. Too much alcohol for her slight build, Jadis became queasy. We put her to bed in the guest bedroom, which was just as well because I was terrible at scrabble and was getting completely clobbered. Happy but tired, I slid under the covers next to Terra and spooned her from behind, my hands snug and warm between her two giant breasts.

"I had fun tonight." Terra said.

"I did too."

"Please don't fuck Jadis when I'm not around okay."

"Okay," I said, "but the same applies to you as well."

"I know it does," she said.

There was silence for a while, and I thought Terra was about to nod off, but suddenly her eyes popped open as if she had just remembered something important.

"You know, I'm perfectly okay with the size of your penis," she said. "I like it just the way it is."

"I know you do," I said.

"Can you make us pancakes for breakfast?" she asked.

"I can."

"Good," she said, and drifted off to sleep.

12