Hot Tub Threesome for Barbara

Story Info
Barbara and two studs heat up a cool night.
2.5k words
3.9
70.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltp799
ltp799
66 Followers

Barbara and I had broken up three weeks ago. We'd dated for about a year and had been relatively happy together but I think we both knew that it was not likely to lead to anything substantial. She was a sophomore in college and I a senior. A tall, slender girl from Barbara, she had dark brown hair that hung straight to a length just above her shoulders and pale blue eyes that drove me crazy. She'd been a gymnast in high school and still liked to work out, a fact that was apparent in her tight abs, long legs, and firm ass. Her skin had the marvelous quality of being slightly pale while maintaining olive undertones. While she might not have been a knockout on campus, she turned heads when she walked by.

Sex with Barbara had been nice if not mind-blowing. Surprisingly, she had been a virgin when we first dated even though she had admitted an interest in male strippers (including a couple of ex boyfriends) on our first date. To be honest, I was a bit shocked. How could a girl have dated two strippers and still be a virgin? She admitted to a few nude photo sessions and one or two handjobs with one of the guys, a fact which aroused my interest. After a little prodding, Barbara explained that she had been nervous and, in the dark, had failed to get the poor guy off. All he had done was dribble some precum down along the underside of his (apparently thick) shaft and over her shaking fingers. I couldn't help but notice her adorable blush as she related the story.

Regardless, I managed to get inside her pants after about a month and introduced her to the joys of having a throbbing piece of meat lodged between her legs. As for myself, I'm tall, about 6'2", in good shape with brown hair and green eyes. I wouldn't call myself huge but I have a decent size cock at 7" which is more notable for its muscular appearance and fine proportions than raw size (not that I've had any complaints). More than that, my unique talent is that I can fuck for hours without shooting my load. I've never had a premature ejaculation to the delight of my various partners and can always hold off as long as a woman wants.

Barbara and I were happy but not exactly heading toward marriage and, after about twelve months decided to call it quits on friendly terms. Given her past, I assumed she would be a while before meeting another guy so I thought nothing of it when she invited me over to her mother's house that October evening to have a few drinks. "Bring your swim trunks," she said, "we might jump in the hot tub." At that my jeans started to tighten around the crotch... this could be fun.

I showed up at around eight with a six pack and but had forgotten the requested swimming apparel. Expecting to find Barbara alone -- her mom and two brothers were out of town, she'd said -- I was surprised when she answered the door with a good-looking guy that appeared to be about our age. He was slightly shorter than me, with short blonde hair, blue eyes, and looked to be in better shape than me, a bit of a stud actually.

"Hi babe, this is Peter," she said.

Peter introduced himself with a noticeable German accent. "Great," I thought with a tinge of jealousy, "so much for having fun tonight." I hadn't expected her to move on so fast but I knew that, as a German-language major she was interested in and had plenty of opportunity to meet European guys. We headed to the living room to have a drink where I soon figured out that Peter was Barbara's ex-boyfriend. I wondered what my lovely ex-girlfriend had in mind sitting between the only to cocks she'd ever experienced.

After about twenty minutes of conversation, we'd finished our beers and I'd concluded that this Peter character might not be the worst guy in the world when Barbara interrupted us, "I'm gonna jump in the hot tub, you guys going to join me?"

"Sure," Peter said without hesitation, leading me to agree despite the stirring bulge I felt in my pants.

"One problem," I said, "I don't have any trunks."

"That's okay," Barbara said, "I'll just go in my bra and underwear if it makes you feel better." This was getting interesting.

While Peter, who had brought his swimsuit went to go change, Barbara and I slipped out of our clothes. I took the chance to admire her tight body as she lifted her shirt over her head. She was wearing a black bra, which lifted her pert 32B breasts to create a nice rounded bit of cleavage in the center of her chest. Noticing my gaze she winked and smiled. "Do ya miss them?" she asked shaking her chest to tease me.

I laughed as she turned and slipped her jeans over her lovely ass and down her long, shaved legs. "I missed all that too," I said, causing her to smile. Though I wasn't complaining, I wished that I'd worn something more substantial than the pair of blue boxer briefs that barely concealed my semi-hard cock. My dilemma only grew worse as Barbara sauntered over to me, put her hand just below my naval, and planted a soft kiss on my neck.

At that moment Peter walked in wearing what I know passes for a perfectly acceptable swimsuit in Europe but what we Americans would call a speedo. I had to admit, the guy looked good. Like Barbara, he obviously spent a lot of time a the gym and seemed to have very little (or very blonde) hair on his well muscled chest and defined abs. Further, he filled out the speedo nicely with what appeared to be a very generous package. Feeling another wave of jealously wash over me I looked over at Barbara who was wearing a wicked smile and sneaking a furtive glance at Peter's choice of apparel.

"Nice trunks," she said as she reached out to pinch the waistband of Peter's swimsuit and snap it against his hip. My mind was racing as she took both our hands and led us out to the back deck, where the jacuzzi was bubbling. The evening air was crisp and I was looking forward to getting in the warm water. I was also looking down at Barbara's tits bouncing slightly as she walked us across the deck.

The hot water felt great as a slid beneath the bubbling surface. I was also grateful to have the chance to conceal my hard dick, which my flimsy boxer briefs had no hope of disguising. Barbara and Peter joined me, with her sitting between us, and we settled in for what had turned into a fairly awkward conversation. After a couple minutes, Peter asked if we'd like some more beers -- we both agreed. He jumped up, water running off his athletic body and over the bulge in his swimsuit, an item that became even more revealing when wet. We could clearly make out the shape of his thick circumcised penis and large balls pushing against the dripping fabric of his suit. He seemed to be having the same problem as me.

The sexual tension in the air was palpable and my hard-on desperately needed some attention. With Peter gone, I seized the chance to move closer to Barbara and place a playful hand on her thigh. She jumped slightly at my touch but smiled as I moved closer. Our lips met in a passionate kiss as I moved my hand up to the base of her panties. The touch of her soft lips and moist tongue coupled with the smooth skin of her leg was making me crazy; we must have lost track of time because we were still clutching each other when Peter returned, beers in hand. "Hey guys, sorry to interrupt," he laughed.

Barbara was clearly embarrassed, she blushed as Peter handed us our beers and climbed back into the hot tub. He seemed to pause for a moment before sliding in, however, his bulging crotch only inches from Barbara 's curious eyes. The conversation resumed and I remained seated next to Barbara, my hand on her knee. After about fifteen minutes I felt her reach over, her arm underwater, and place her hand in my lap. My semi-hard cock immediately filled with a surge of blood as it returned to full attention, greeting her soft fingers. I tried to remain nonchalant as she caressed my aching dick through the thin fabric of my underwear.

I hoped Peter wouldn't notice Barbara's arm moving back and forth as she teased me beneath the surface of the water. She'd always been a bit of a lightweight but this was not what I'd expected. To my great relief, she took a break from my member to pull the waistband of my boxer briefs down over my dick and tuck it beneath my balls. It felt wonderful to be free and Barbara's fingers felt electric as she took hold of my shaft again, rolling her fingers up over the sensitive head of my cock. Distracted by the treatment I was receiving, I hadn't noticed that the conversation had died down. Worried that this must be terribly awkward for poor Peter, I glanced over to see what he was doing.

To my surprise, I saw Barbara's left arm outstretched in his direction as well, moving in tandem with her right, which was busy stroking my erection. Poor Peter indeed! I would've been horribly jealous were it not for the throbbing sensation between my legs and the incredibly erotic thought of my former girlfriend rubbing two guys off at the same time. Perhaps I hadn't given her enough credit, I'd never realized she could be so dirty. She leaned over to give me a long moist kiss as she stroked both of our hard cocks, no longer pretending to be keeping any of this a secret. Her blue eyes locked on mine as she pulled away, licking her lips, and then leaned over to kiss Peter. I had to resist the urge to cum right there.

I reached over Barbara's thigh, moving my hand up to her pussy. She was still wearing her underwear, which I moved aside to gain access to her wet folds. Even underwater I could feel the slickness of her cunt, which had started to lubricate in anticipation of what was looking like it might be a double fucking. She groaned as my fingers went to work on her clit and started to pump our cocks faster. Peter had leaned over to massage her breasts as he sucked on her neck and shoulders. I reached around with my left hand to unfasten the clasp on Barbara's bra, which slid down her shoulders revealing more of her firm breasts. Her pale nipples peeked out over the top each of her bra, hard from her state of arousal and the cool night air to which they were now exposed. Still working her clit beneath the churning water, I leaned down to take her right nipple in my mouth, sucking it and swirling my tongue around the areola. All this attention seemed to be too much for her; I felt her stomach muscles clench and her thighs tense as she approached orgasm. "Ooooh," she whimpered, "ugh, I'm gonna ..." and with that a felt her pussy begin to throb as she reached her climax.

Peter and I watched Barbara as she recovered, her face flushed and her breasts rising and falling with each deep breath. Opening her eyes, she giggled nervously, her soft hands still wrapped weakly around our two erections. "Sorry guys, I guess I got a little carried away," she said sheepishly. Neither of us complained. "You guys feel so big," she almost whispered, "I mean...you're both so thick, can I... can I see you both?" Desperate for release at this point, I stood up and slid by underwear down; Peter did the same. The cool air hitting the skin of my swollen cock felt good as did the now total absence of constraining garments.

Barbara's eyes lit up as she stared at the two rigid penises posed in front of her. I looked over at Peter, water running down his chiseled stomach, around the broad base of his cock, and down over his swinging balls. Although I usually shaved my scrotum and kept my pubic hair trimmed, it appeared as if Peter had entirely removed the hair from his privates. Drops of water fell from his cock into the water below. Pointing slightly upward, it appeared as a massive tool, the skin pulled taught over a maze of clearly defined veins. Like the rest of his body, his cock looked as if it were ringed in muscle, a powerful extension protruding between his athletic thighs. It was at least eight inches long and seemed nearly two wide.

My own cock stood out almost at a right angle from my body. While not as large as Peter's, my full seven inches throbbed thick and firm in the cool night air, water running down my shaft and dripping from my heavy balls, which hung several inches from the base of my member. The head of my cock flared in a state of full arousal, a drop of precum oozing from the tip as it drooled in anticipation.

"Ugh, you guys have great dicks," Barbara said as she leaned forward, reaching for two poles of male flesh bobbing in front of her. Wrapping the fingers of her right hand around the head of my penis, she shifted left beneath Peter's erect manhood, tongue extended to caress his balls. I pumped my dick into her hand, coating it with the precum dripping from my tip, my emotions a mix of jealousy, frustration, and sublime arousal as my ex ran her tongue over the underside of another man's cock. Barbara proceeded to jerk both of us in her hands as she alternated sucking both of our erections. The warmth of her mouth followed by the cold evening breeze as she moved between us only heightened the sensation.

Peter came first. He gasped as his knees almost buckled, thrusting his huge cock upward. Barbara continued stroking both of us as his dick throbbed, releasing first a small spurt and then several thick ropes of cum over her hands, breasts, and into the water below. The sight of another man hosing my ex-girlfriend down with his hot seed sent me over the edge. No sooner had Peter finished than my own orgasm hit. Barbara turned to me as my cock head started to gush heavy white blasts of sperm onto her cheek, neck and chest, bathing her in steaming jism. She continued stroking us as our cocks grew softer and then stood up to lock lips with first me and then Peter.

As I watched my former girlfriend kissing another man, her wet skin coated with two heavy loads of cum, my jealousy melted away. I had to have her back.

(To be continued)

ltp799
ltp799
66 Followers