Hot Tub Trio Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I felt her let her breath out I pulled my fingers from her. If I hadn't still been so wound up, if I had already cum , I would never have been bold enough to do what I did next.

I rose up on my left elbow and looked at her. She was looking back. I lifted my fingers to my nose and inhaled slowly, a man breathing in the clean air after a storm has rinsed the atmosphere.

"I love," I spoke slowly but more loudly this time, "the smell of your pussy Ann." I couldn't read her expression. I mentally shrugged. If I had fucked up it was already too late.

I licked my fingers, one at a time and slowly. "The only thing I love more than the smell of your pussy," I paused and kiss her hip, her thigh, and then a grandmotherly peck right atop her clit, before finishing, "is the taste of your pussy."

When I returned my gaze to her face her expression had not altered.

I rose up a little more, almost sitting now, and pulled her legs across my lap.

"Does that bother you? I can't help it. It doesn't seem gross to me baby."

Finally her mouth flirted with a smile. "No, I guess it doesn't bother me. I'm not sure it turns me on like it clearly does you but it doesn't bother me. I'm confused though. What happened to my little farm boy virgin?"

Now I did sit up. "What do you mean? I am a virgin." Seeing the skepticism in her eyes I crossed my heart, a somewhat juvenile thing to do under the circumstances I admit. "Swear Ann. I have never fucked a girl." I shrugged, "technically I guess I still haven't."

Her hand moved from my hair to cradle my cheek.

"Fine you've never had intercourse but that couldn't have been the first time you've gone down on someone."

Was that a compliment? It sounded like one. I smiled. "No I haven't. You are the first."

Ann was shaking her head. "Uh uh, no way, no one is that good the first time." She looked at me intently, "no lie, was that really your first time?" I nodded. She gaped at me. "How did you learn to do all that?"

I swung her legs off my lap and stood with one knee still on the couch. I swept her legs onto he couch so that I could straddle them and leaned over her body.

I began to kiss between her breasts. "I read a lot of Penthouse."

Her giggle was lost in a moan as I sucked her left nipple into my mouth and tugged at it with my lips. I had to do something with my cock and balls. They were killing me. I pressed the bulge in my jeans against her sex.

She jerked away, emitting a sharp little "ow".

I assumed I had pulled or bit too hard. "Sorry. Was that too hard?" I nuzzled her nipple with my nose as I spoke.

Ann shifted under me. "No but the buttons on your pants are gouging me."

I pushed myself off her with my arms. "Shit Ann, I'm sorry. I'll get off you."

"I don't want you off me." The shine was back in her eyes. "What I want off are your pants."

-

I stood up and she flipped around and sat up. Her feet rested on either side of mine. Somewhere along the way she had flipped the shorts off her ankles. They now rested in the middle of the coffee table. Her top was still pushed up over her boobs. I bent and tugged it over her head.

"I think we can get rid of this now." I whispered as I bent to kiss her. She hesitated but returned the kiss gingerly.

I pulled away, searching her face, not understanding. For the first time that day she looked uncertain. I brushed her hair back to see her face more clearly.

"What's wrong baby?" This time I heard myself use the endearment. I searched my feelings, had I embarrassed myself calling her "baby"? Not that I could tell.

She leaned her face into my hand, before turning to kiss my palm. Her voice was soft and I had to strain to hear what she was saying.

"Your face. It," there was a long pause, "it smells like me, very strong."

"Does that turn you off? I wasn't kidding I love the way you smell but I can go wash if that will make it better for you."

She reached up and grabbed the hand her face rested against. "I can smell myself on your fingers too." She looked up at me. "You really like the way I smell."

I nodded. "I do like the way you smell and I also like the way your pussy smells. Does that word bother you Ann?" She didn't say anything. "Vagina sounds so clinical to me but if that is what you prefer." She was still silent. "Hey, I didn't mean it be degrading or anything. I think your pussy should be a national treasure but if the word bothers you, well you have to tell me."

"No I don't think it is the word. It's you Vince. Like a said what happen to my shy farm boy."

"He's right here but at the moment you have him so wound up he would probably say pussy in front of his grandmother."

She giggled and the world made more sense again. "Well, we can't have you getting in trouble with your grandmother can we?"

She kissed my palm again and looked at me from under her bangs. "And you like the way I taste?"

"No," I shuddered when she took one of my fingers into her mouth. "No, I don't like the way you taste. I love the way you taste.'

She murmured something incomprehensible around my finger then took the other one in her mouth. She licked between them then leaned back to look at me.

"You have a very thorough tongue. All I taste on your fingers...is finger." I was about to suggest I re-anoint them when she stood and began to kiss me.

"That's a little better." She whispered into my mouth before dropping her mouth to lick and suck at my chin. The feel of her tongue on my stubbly whiskers was unreal. It was my turn to moan a little. She returned her mouth to mine and my hands found her butt. Her butt had been inaccessible earlier, now I gave my hands free reign to squeeze and pulled at the firm roundness of her ass. Her ass was a paradox in flesh, soft to touch and stroke but just below the softness taut muscles flexed under my fingers.

I shifted to the side, opening a space between us that my fingers exploited. Her teeth tightened on my lip when I slipped two fingers back inside her. I worked my fingers in and out of her heat while she continued to gnaw at my lip.

I would be lying if I said I intended to be bold. I didn't. I was simply lost in the fog of my lust once more.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and paused, and began to make slow circles around her clit, until I felt the leg that was trapped between my thighs began to tense. I pulled my fingers once more up the length of her flowing slit and then slowly brought them toward our faces.

I broke the kiss, looked at her, looked at my shining wet fingers, than back at her. I extend my middle finger and brought it to my mouth. As I parted my lips she grabbed my hand and pulled it toward her mouth. If she hesitated it was too brief for me to perceive.

She took first one then the other into her mouth and began to suck and lick. As she did I lowered my head to rest it on her shoulder, my head titled so that I could watch her mouth and tongue use my fingers to taste her own pussy.

-

I couldn't help it. I began to press my crotch against her hip. I tried to not actually grind into her, mindful of the buttons but I had to do something.

Ann pulled away from me with a purr. I began to mumble an apology but she put a finger across my lips and shook her head.

"Ssh, I forgot what I was suppose to be doing." She spoke in a strange singsong fashion as she sat back on the couch.

She ran her hands down my sides and I shuddered. My whole body shook. She rested her hands on my hips and leaned into me as her hands urged my hips forward. She put her mouth over the bulge under my jeans and blew. The breath she forced through the material felt like fire.

She moved her mouth and began to squeeze my cock through my jeans.

"I didn't get a good look before but what I saw was promising," she whispered, not so much to me as my cock. As she continued to knead my dick I felt like I could cum, I wanted to cum, I needed to cum. I didn't care if it was in my pants like a teenager. I was dying.

She sensed the tension building and stopped. I groaned. I had teased her. I admit it. Now it was her turn. She settled back on the couch and moved her hands to the waist button of my jeans. They were tight; she pinched my belly a little getting the top button open. Somewhere in my head I filed away a note that the pinch had felt almost as good as it had felt painful. With the top button opened the rest would have been easy. But Ann was not in a hurry.

She opened two more buttons and I could feel cool air on the tip of my cock. Her hands left my fly and I bit back a moan of protest. One finger pressed against the very tip of my dick and began to move the liquid there in small circles. She leaned back and put the finger in her mouth.

"You taste better," she declared and quickly popped open the rest of the buttons. My cock sprang free. Ann jumped as several drops of precum landed on her cheek. Giving me a wicked smile, she swiped a finger across her cheek, stuck in her mouth and then pulled it out with an exaggerated plop.

"Uh huh," she said, nodding her head, "you taste much better."

I tensed as she dipped her head toward my body. I tilted my head to see what she was doing. For me the seeing always made the feeling so much more intense.

She extended her tongue and touched it to the point where the underside of my cock met my scrotum. Then rising up, she licked the entire length of my shaft and then let her tongue roll across the head, exactly as if licking an ice cream cone. I waited, longing for her to drop her mouth over me but she did not.

Pressing close to me, cradling my cock against her upper chest and neck, she began to kiss her way up my happy trail. She darted her tongue into my bellybutton and I had a brief moment of navel lint panic but it quickly subsided as she sat back and began to rub her hand over my dick.

My dick had gone a dark red and though it seemed impossible her touch made it throb more deeply. The constant drip of precum easily lubricated her hand. She moved it up and down, twisting as she went. She added another hand. I was almost there. If I had been able to control my hips she might have missed it and my agony would have ended. But I couldn't resist. I pushed my hips forward, trying to add speed to the movement of her hands. Her hands promptly left my cock.

"Uh, don't stop." I was my turn to beg.

She planted a kiss on the top of my leg, next to where my pubes started to thicken. Her cheek brushed my cock and I willed myself, to no avail, to cum in her hair. She kissed the other hip and then let her face brush down my leg as she pushed my jeans off my legs. She bent and I balanced on one foot as she slip my sneaker off. It was my turn to worry about odor. She dropped it and then prompted me with her hands to lift the other foot.

Shoes gone she pulled my puddled jeans completely off and tossed them toward the end of the couch. She sat back and rubbed her hands up the outside of my legs, looking at me. She tilted her head to peek up at me.

"Much better," she said in a low husky voice, "no more buttons."

Her hands moved up and griped by ass cheeks. She pulled me toward and with a bob of her head her mouth surrounded the head of my dick.

I am not ashamed to say I nearly started shooting at the touch of her lips. In fact, I think I displayed more control than most twenty-two year old virgins in similar circumstances. I did reach out to still her head with my hands. Any movement would have been the end of it and as desperate as I was for release I didn't want it to end.

When I was sure I had control of myself my hands loosened and I began to brush my fingers through her hair and she began to move. She was slow and tender, only using her mouth, her hands continued to knead my butt. She was able to take about half my length before stopping. After little more than a half a dozen bobs of her head my hands gripped her more firmly.

"Ann, stop or I'm going to cum." I didn't mind cumming at this point, even if I was still technically a virgin. And part of me long to explode in her mouth. In my head I could see her flattened cheeks and throat working as she swallowed my load. I didn't have time or the capacity to wonder whether that made me an asshole or not. I did have the capacity to know that a lot of women were not into swallowing. If Ann was one, well I would have to live with that.

She pulled her mouth from me and stood. I tried to keep any disappointment I might have felt off my face. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, soft, no tongue, just a pressing of the lips that manage to weld me to her, body and soul without really even being aware of it.

She took one hand and moved toward the mattress. "Come on Vince. Lie down with me."

-

I panicked, sad to say but true. I think I hid it fairly well but she still felt my hesitation and she turned to wrap herself back in my arms before looking up at me.

"You okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, great actually. You've been unbelievable." I paused then spoke in a rush. "I just don't want this part to be bad. I'm afraid I'll suck."

She kissed me again. "I hope so. If you are as good at fucking the first time as you are everything else we've done I'll have to hate you," she grinned at me, "assuming you don't kill me with pleasure first." She turned and when she pulled on my hand. I followed.

She kicked the top sheet out of the way and dropped to her knees on the mattress before turning to scoot back and lie down. She pulled one leg up and rested her foot on the mattress, her other leg lay bent and flexed. She drew her fingers lightly up the inside of her thigh with one hand while holding the other toward me.

"Lie down with me Vince. Please."

I knelt between her legs and lowered myself on my hands over her body. I rested on my elbows and slowly let my weight rest on her. My erection was cradled against her sex. It felt as if my cock was resting in hot oil. Her hands guided head to her mouth and we kissed. They were soft kisses, erotic but not wild.

I began to move my hips, sliding myself along her sex and our kisses became more fervid. I pulled back, let my cock slide lower and tried to enter her but slide back up her slit instead. I tried again and I could feel panic starting to build when once again I failed.

She reached down, pointed my cock at her pussy and whispered, "let me help".

When I pressed forward I slide into her as if it was the only place I was ever meant to be.

Later I would try to describe the sensation to myself. Her pussy felt like fine silk soaked in warm oil wrapping around my dick. I could feel her pussy relax and give way to my cock, only to collapse around it as if to trap it forever. It was better than I had ever imagined. I had convinced myself that I wasn't missing anything as a virgin. How much better could it be than jerking off? Much much much better you dumb shit.

Despite how wet she was It was harder to penetrate her than I had imagined it would be. I pressed into her as slowly as I could. I would like to pretend this was because I didn't want to hurt her but the truth was I didn't want the sensation to end too quickly. Soon enough my pubis bumped against her. I stayed there, holding still while we kissed. I was trying to feel every square millimeter of her on my dick, feel how it felt to be encased in her pussy. I never wanted to forget how it felt and for the most part I never have.

I wanted it to last forever but the ache in my balls continued to grow. They felt almost too heavy to move. I withdrew slowly, still focused on how she felt wrapped around me. I let the tip of my cock slip from her, part of me worried I'd need her help to get back inside but when I moved my hips forward I slide back in easily. I concentrated on not cumming, picturing a damn, a cork in a bottle, anything that I thought would help, as I try to capture the feeling of being inside Ann for the first time.

Despite my wishes, my hips began to move faster. My kisses grew more insistent. Ann's feet wrapped themselves around my waist. It was the sound our bodies made slapping against each other that broke the damn. I pushed hard with my hips, needing to be as deep in her as our bodies would allow. I buried my face in her neck. I wanted to pant but couldn't breathe. My body went rigid. At first nothing happened, as if some kink in the plumbing would deny me release but it was only a pause as my body gathered itself. As I began to empty myself into her welcoming body, my hips twitched and finally I could breath. It seemed to last forever and when it ended I collapsed.

-

I lay atop her, panting and wishing I could simply empty myself inside her. I had a very clear, if bizarre, mental image of my body collapsing into itself, like a black hole, to ejected itself out of the end of my penis and deep into her body. I would cease to exist. My afterlife would be to lose myself in Ann's body, literally.

I became aware of Ann's hands brushing over my back and butt. My long suffering cock began to soften. I could feel it shrink inside her, begin to slip out of her warmth. As happy as I was that sensation struck me as sad. Wishing to dispel any hint of sadness I began to kiss and nuzzle her neck.

She giggled. "That tickles."

I pushed up onto my elbows. "I'm I too heavy?" Her hands tightened around my back and she shook her head.

"No, stay here."

I lowered myself back onto her body. Since her neck was now ticklish I kissed her lips instead. My cock finally slipped free, followed by a rush of liquid. Ann chuckled.

"Hello, Guinness Book of World Records? Do you have a category for largest wet spot? No, oh too bad." She continued to chuckle at her own joke for a moment. One of her hands left my butt and entwined itself in my hair.

"Well farm boy, you can quit whining about how you'll die a virgin."

I nodded. Then asked a question I knew would label me as lame but still had to ask.

"Did you have fun? Was that okay?"

Ann shook her head and slammed her hands into the mattress but I was learning to read her. There was no anger in her eyes.

"What is with guys? Why do you need a grade every time you fuck?" Her face softened. "Yes doofus I enjoyed it. I loved it. Could you really not tell?"

I rose back up on my elbows. "I was pretty distracted. That was not what I expected at all."

"Really? What did you expect?" I thought I detected just a hint of insecurity in her voice but dismiss the idea as ludicrous. This was Ann lying underneath me, the queen of secure.

I shrugged. "Honestly, kind of like masturbation but without using your hand. This was light years beyond jerking off. Being inside of you was...amazing, incredible."

Ann giggled, "good answer."

I pushed back onto my knees. My eyes fell to her sex. She was still open. The liquid that ran from her was more opaque than before and there was a lot more of it. The sheet under her was soaked. I was getting turned on all over again gazing at her.

She shifted. "Don't stare."

I looked at her quizzically, "why not?"

She shrugged. "Isn't it gross?"

"No, why would it be gross? It's sort of us isn't it? I mean not really us but part of us, all mixed together now. To be honest I think it looks sort of hot. It makes me want to do it again."

"Really?"

I nodded and put my hand out to touch her. She tensed and I raised an eyebrow. After a moment she gave a faint nod.

I inched forward, so that the back of her thighs rested on mine. It seemed less awkward to rub her with my thumb. At first I massaged her click but as I felt her body begin to respond I began to rub lower, letting my thumb press into her. That earned me a soft moan. So I pushed ahead.

"Ann?"

"Um," she murmured.

"Did you cum, while we were fucking, making love?"

She shook her head. "No but that's okay. It felt great and you had just got me off with your mouth. I'm fine."