Hot Tub Trio Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that Chad threw back his head and snorted loudly. "Vince, man you are good but so full of shit. 'Make other's feel good'? Sex as altruism? Really?"

Vince shrugged. "Fine I may have overstated things a bit but you can't deny you get off on making Amy cum can you? Fucking is a harder example because usually both people enjoy that, but even with fucking don't you have more fun when you believe what you're going is making her crazy? Oral sex is easier for me to argue. I don't view it as a chore to go down on a woman," he shrugged. "Or a guy for that matter. It makes me excited to know how revved up I can make them with my mouth and tongue. I think that is the same for most people. Maybe some go down on a partner because they feel they have to but I hope most do it because they like doing it."

He was happy to see Amy nod agreement. She rolled onto her back and pulled Chad down for a quick kiss. "He's got you on that one babe. I didn't really like going down on you before."

Chad interrupted her, "really?"

"Really. I could tell you weren't really enjoying it. I felt like a total failure at what men are supposedly always dying for, other than anal that is." She shook her head as Chad opened his mouth. "You didn't. But after a few pointers," she threw a look a Vince, "I started to get into feeling how hard you got in my mouth. I got so wet thinking about how I was driving you nuts."

Vince gave one firm nod. "I rest my case."

Chad threw him a quick glare. "Dude, I'm on your side. I was just calling bullshit on the 'I love sex because it makes others feel good' crap."

"Fair enough," Vince replied but couldn't help adding, "but I still win."

Amy was looking serious. "Fine it feels good but isn't it messy, dirty?"

Vince shook. "Nobody likes a dirty fuck, well almost nobody. Like I said earlier if you take a shower you should be clean. If you think you'll be doing more, well not to be gross but go to the bathroom first, hell use an enema if you're that worried."

Amy made a face and Vince laughed. "Why are we talking about this instead of sleeping? No one is fucking anyone in the ass tonight so let's drop it?"

Amy smirked at him. "Actually you weren't sleeping you were playing with yourself and said you wanted to fuck me in the ass. So you started it."

Vince threw his hands up. "Fine I started it. I don't deny it. I would love to fuck you in the ass. I'd love to fuck you in the pussy and in the mouth and between your tits. Okay? But I'm the interloper here even if it is my bed. If anyone gets your ass cherry it should be Chad. All I wanted was to jerk off so I could sleep. You two already came like a dozen time or something today, so give me a break."

Before Vince could respond Amy slide across the bed and sat astraddle his legs and began to kiss him. He congratulated himself for suggesting they brush their teeth.

-

The combination of her tongue in his mouth, her boobs against his chest and her still wet snatch pressed against his dick woke Vince's cock from its conversation-induced slumber. His hands circled her waist and he helped her slide up and down his cock as they kissed. Chad eased closer and began to stroke her back while one of his feet began to slide up and down Vince's leg.

At the touch of Chad's hand Amy broke her kiss with Vince and turned to kiss Chad. Vince continued to slide her up and down his shaft. He slide her a little higher and started to lower her onto his cock. She put a hand on his chest and held herself up.

"Vince, you have any condoms?"

Vince looked at her. "After all we've been doing, now she worries about condoms," he thought with a mental groan. He didn't. They were on his list but not seeing any pressing need and not wanting to go out in the rain he'd never made it to the store.

He shook his head. He considered telling her he was clean, which he was, but he respected her caution, even if was a bit late. He'd never penetrated her during their earlier play so she hadn't taken any crazy chances.

"I don't kiddo. I test myself regularly and I'm clean but I'm glad you try to be safe, although you know what we've been doing isn't really 'safe' it's more 'less risky' than 'safe' right? Hop off hot stuff. I don't mind jerking off."

Amy did move off him. "I'm not totally blonde Vince. I can quote the safe sex poster for you 'vaginal and penile oral sex are low but not no risk activities.' Letting you eat me didn't worry me too much. And stupid or not I believe you when you say you're clean. You don't have to jerk off. "

She smiled, gave him a quick kiss then twisted around and took his cock down her throat. As he moved his hips forward Vince congratulated himself on being a good teacher. Amy moaned around his cock and Vince noticed Chad was fingering her pussy from behind. He enjoyed the feel of her mouth on his dick and the swaying of her tits against his belly. He moved his hand to her hip and began to stroke and massage the side of her butt that he could reach.

He let his fingers trail down her crack and let them brush past Chad's hand before moving down to knead the back of her legs and between her thighs. He leaned to get a better view of Chad's fingers sliding in and out of her cunt.

Her hand and mouth began to work his cock in time with the thrusts of Chad's fingers. Vince fought the urge to move his hips, to force her to change the pace to one that would get him off quicker. He discovered it was better to let his partner lead. He didn't actually discover this as much as he'd been taught it. If he took over, move things at his pace, he would just be masturbating using her mouth instead of his hand. This way was better.

He felt Chad's eyes on him and he turned his head and found that Chad was indeed looking at him. Vince gazed back, trying to read what was on his mind and failing. Not knowing if it was what Chad wanted, only knowing that he wanted it, Vince reached over and took ahold of Chad's wrist and pulled his hand from Amy's snatch. He had to lean over but managed to get his mouth around Chad's fingers. He sucked them cleaned and then kissed the back of Amy's leg, feeling rather than seeing Chad work his fingers back inside her.

He felt Amy's hips move as Chad fucked her with his fingers. The movement stopped and Vince knew to turn his head so that Chad could finger feed him more of his fiancé's pussy. They continued this way for several minutes. Amy's mouth was becoming more insistent and Vince could feel he was getting close as well. He weighed his alternatives and came to a decision.

He sat and leaned toward Amy's head. He brushed her hair back and gently pushed her away from his cock.

"Hang on a sec kiddo," he spoke as he continued to brush her hair with his fingers. "Move down a little and over." She did. He followed, ducking his head under her belly and putting his head between her legs. He looked over his belly but her face was hidden in her hanging hair. "You okay with this? Or are you tired of me eating your pussy?"

She kissed the top of his leg. "No but I was hoping Chad would fuck me while I blew you. I haven't had anything but tongues and fingers in my pussy since this morning."

Vince turned his head and nipped at her thigh and she squealed.

"Sweetheart, what makes you think Chad can't still fuck you?" Vince didn't add that was what he'd had in mind in the first place.

Vince heard her start to ask or say something. Instead of waiting he lifted his head and buried his tongue in her pussy. Whatever Amy intended to say was lost as she moaned against the inside of his leg. His hands on her hips urged her lower. She complied and Vince began to lick and suck at her pussy in earnest. He knew he'd need to move lower to give Chad room but before he did he lifted himself on his elbows and forced her hips forward with his hands, spreading her ass with his fingers. His cheeks wet her ass as his tongue began to lick and probe her pucker. He sensed no resistance this time; in fact she tilted her pelvis to give him better access. Even so, it was an awkward position and he soon lowered his back and neck to the mattress. He pushed his head into the mattress, looking backward, looking for Chad.

Chad knelt to one side, pulling his foreskin over his crown and then slowly sliding it back, his hand already slick. Vince pointed with his eyes at Amy's ready and waiting cunt and then looked questioningly at Chad. The look of heat in the man's eyes was answer enough.

-

Vince inched down a little; his head now barely between Amy's legs. That was okay. All he would be able to reach was the hard nub of her clit anyway. He gazed upward as Chad eased into position. It took a bit of work. Chad nudged Amy's legs with his knees. She had to pull them in tight, right next to Vince's face, so that Chad could straddle them without having his legs splayed awkwardly.

Chad rested his hands on Amy's hips. Chad's heavy balls hung low and his cock pointed skyward just beyond Vince's reach. As if reading Vince's mind Chad leaned forward and began to kiss Amy's lower back and butt. By throwing his head back Vince was able to get the head of Chad's cock into his mouth. It was only the head but that was fine. He twirled his tongue under the foreskin, tasting the precum that had collected there. He strained and was able to wrap his lips around the crown of Chad's cock. He sucked gently, careful not to scrape him with his teeth. He dipped his tongue into the piss slit that was already dripping precum into his mouth and was rewarded with a gush.

He pulled his mouth away, reluctantly and let his head drop back into a neutral position, staring straight up at Amy's cunt. The lips were slightly parted and shone with her readiness. Chad shuffled forward. Vince watched hungrily as Chad moved the head of his cock up and down Amy's slit and then pushed into her.

Her legs clenched around his thighs. Her mouth was no longer on his cock, it was nestled along the side of her neck. As Chad continued to press into Amy, his balls brushed through Vince's hair. Vince felt them begin to rise up onto his forehead but Chad was fully seated before they made it that far.

Chad held his position. Vince raised his head slightly and flicked his tongue over Amy's clit. Of necessity this action included flicking his tongue over the underside of Chad's shaft. They both moaned and Vince joined them. Vince continued to make small motions with his tongue as Chad began to move in and out of her.

Vince alternated between holding his stiffened tongue on the underside of Chad's cock as it saw in and out of Amy, and flicking and sucking at her clit. She made no pretense of sucking his cock but Vince was having too much fun to care. Vince thought Amy would tip over the edge first but it was Chad who began to thrust faster. Amy did tiny pelvic tilts in time to his thrusts. That subtle motion of her pelvis drove Chad wild.

Vince was enthralled by the ripples that radiated through the flesh of Amy's ass and legs as Chad's body slammed into her. He kept his tongue pressed between the spot Chad's cock penetrated her and her clit. He wonder how much it hurt as Chad's balls slapped harder and harder against the top of his head.

After a final pounding thrust Chad did not pull out. Vince had time to think, "I can actually feel his balls contracting on my scalp" and then hot cum was oozing out of Amy's cunt and landing on his cheek and in his mouth. Vince pushed his head upward and turned it as much as he could, trapped as he was between Amy's legs, trying to get more of his mouth around Chad's cock and Amy's pussy.

As he did this, as he slide his lips and tongue over and around as much of Chad's cock as he could manage, he became aware of how badly he needed to find his own release. He began to move his hips, rubbing his dick along Amy's neck and into her hair. His movements broke her trance and she sought his dick with her mouth. Her movements changed the position of Chad's cock inside her and another gout of cum leaked along Chad's cock and into Vince's hungry mouth.

Chad pulled out of her slowly and Vince lapped at every inch of Chad's cum streaked cock. When the head slipped free Vince's mouth and probing tongue were waiting to receive it. Chad's cock was too sensitive to tolerate more than a few seconds of Vince's attentions and he freed himself, collapsing onto his side where he could watch his fiancé deep throat Vince's cock or shift his eyes and watch Vince eat his load out of his fiancé's cunt, a win-win.

Vince strove to maintain a degree of control. He was fearful of hurting Amy, either with his mouth or his thrashing hips. He covered her with his mouth and drove his tongue deep inside her, again and again, savoring the heady mixture of the lover's union. When she began to buck against his mouth he moved to her clit. His nose was buried in her dripping pussy now and he was afraid he'd drown. He would gasp a quick breath through his mouth before recapturing her clit between his lips.

In the end he last a fraction of second longer than Amy. Her hips stop thrusting and he felt long shudders race through the muscles under his hands. His own hips bucked a finally time, nearly gagging her as he felt pulse after pulse of his jizz jet into her waiting mouth.

His hands dropped from her hips and his head collapsed back onto the mattress. As he panted he could feel cum and pussy juice bubble from his nose. He found the strength to bring a hand to his nose and clear it. He was afraid Amy would collapse on top of him and feared he'd lack the strength to move from under her. He'd suffocate between her thighs. Between the mental image of that and the cum and pussy juice bubbles coming out of his nose he began to chuckle.

"Fucking hell," he gasped. "Fucking hell."

Amy turned and lowered herself to lie along his left side and dropped her head on his shoulder. He wouldn't suffocate at least. He felt the bed shift as Chad moved in behind her. Chads arm slipped over her side and his fingers rested on Vince's belly.

Amy managed to roll far enough that she could kiss Vince. The tongue that played inside his mouth carried what was left of Vince's cum with it. Normally, that type of action would have excited him. At the moment he was simply too wiped to care.

He did get a little excited when Chad lean over them and for a moment three sets of lips kissed and three tongues shared mingled tastes.

-

Vince yearned for sleep. He didn't care what the other two did. At this point he imagined they could lie atop him and fuck each other and he would be able to do no more than snore in their ears. Chad slipped back to rest his head alongside Amy's.

Amy lay very still. Her drowsy voice surprised him.

"Which one of you put his finger in my ass while Chad was fucking me?"

Vince chuckled. "Sweetheart in the position I was in, head trapped between your legs and pussy, and Chad's nuts smacking me in the head I couldn't have found your ass with a headlamp and a map. Talk to your boy."

If anything Chad sounded sleepier than Amy. "Seemed like you liked it when Vince was tonguing your ass, you were all wet and I swear your ass has winking at me. Did I hurt you?"

Amy murmured and shook her head. "No, didn't hurt. I might like to try that again."

That earned another chuckle from Vince. "All of it? Kiddo I'm an old man. You want to try that again let me pencil you in for, oh late next week. I might be ready by then."

Amy kissed his chest softly. "It's a date." She was quiet a moment. "All of it would be fun but I meant the finger in my ass. I might like to try that again. Maybe more." She rolled her head and sleepily inquired of her fiancé, "babe you want to fuck my ass or is that only Vince?"

Chad tightened his arm around her. "You mean is it only Vince that wants to fuck you in the ass or do I only want to fuck Vince in the ass?"

Vince held his breath, afraid that Chad had gone too far in his effort to make a joke or, he wondered, was it a serious question posing as a joke.

Amy threw an elbow into Chad's stomach but lightly. "Ha ha. You really going to make me ask you that question twice? What if I come to my senses?"

"Baby you know I do. I very much would like to fuck you in the ass my love. At the right time, like maybe in the back of the wedding limo or something."

Amy elbowed him again. They were quiet a moment before she spoke again. "Do you really want to fuck Vince too?"

Vince could feel Chad tense, even though the only part of Chad touching him was the tips of his fingers. He heard the sound of a soft kiss and guest that Chad had kissed her on the shoulder or neck.

The boy's voice was soft but steady. "Yes but we don't need to talk about that now Am. I've thrown enough shit at you for one day already. Enough worrying. We are going to be fine, more than fine, terrific, wonderful, amazing. Go to sleep baby. I love you."

She tried but couldn't let it go, not just yet. "How would you going that be any different than letting him suck your dick? He was sucking you again wasn't he, when you were behind me."

Vince decided to give the boy a break. "Not really kiddo. Chad was busy taking care of you. I let my tongue touch him and when he pulled out I snuck in a quick suck but there wasn't much he could do about it except stop fucking you. He was all yours sweetie, all yours."

"Hhm," Amy muttered, clearly not convinced. "You're just trying to be nice to me."

"So, why wouldn't I try to be nice to you? Tonight was definitely in the top five fuckfest nights of my life. I owe you."

Amy smiled against his chest. "Fuckfest? Is that your word for orgy?"

Vince shrugged. "I'm not sure a threesome counts as an orgy. I think you need a minimum of four, maybe five for an orgy, Robert's Rules of Order or the Marques of Queensbury's rules or some shit like that."

Chad, who in Vince's considered opinion should be lying low at this point asked, "have you been in a group that large?"

Vince considered not answering or lying but went with the truth. "Six, once. Three couples all the gals were bi but only I and another dude admitted we were."

"Was your wife one of the women? Was it any fun?" Amy asked in a quiet voice.

"No, she wasn't and no it wasn't. Too much tension, little cliques forming and breaking over the course of minutes, never settled into a steady-state, into an equilibrium. I don't think I even came. No, it wasn't any fun."

She continued, "you ever done this before?"

"Threesome, not often but a few times."

He felt Amy shift and her leg fell over his, her wet crotch smeared against the outside of his leg.

"Not a just a threesome. I mean that last thing we did, eating a woman's pussy while some guy is fucking her."

"No, that was a first."

Vince's voice was soft. His enthusiasm for conversation ebbed rapidly. Amy's question had catapulted Ann back into his thoughts. What we had done with Chad and Amy was exactly what he had suggested to Ann one night when he had a little too much to drink. In his mind his comment that night marked the beginning of the end.

"So, you never did anything like that with your wife?" Amy's voice was as soft as Vince's. She was aware she was sailing into uncharted waters.

Vince was quiet so long she imagined she had pissed him off.

"No. We never did anything like that."

"Did the two of you ever fool around with a third person?" Chad was nudging her in the back but she ignored him.

"No Amy, my wife and I never had a threesome, male or female." After a moment he continued.

"We talked about it, after it was clear to her that I had certain peccadilloes that she simply could not satisfy. We talked but could never agree on how to do it. She insisted it had to be someone we knew. To me inviting a friend to join us sounded like the perfect way to destroy a friendship. I thought if we were careful it would be safe enough to meet someone to hook up with, through a swinger's site or something. There was no way I would ask her to have unprotected sex with a stranger, so what the three of us just did wouldn't have worked anyway. In the end we let it drop."