Hot Tub Trio Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers

Chad's mouth fell open and Amy giggled. Lucy shook her head in amazement.

As they made their way out of the club Chad was wondering if he should ask for her number, wondering if he wanted to see her again. Actually he was wondering if it was fucking totally stupid that he did want to see her again. The two women had their heads close together. Chad caught snatches of their clipped whispers. They separated and Amy turned to him.

"Hey Chad can you drive us to my place. Miss Prissy here," she nodded at Lucy, "won't let me get in her car. Apparently she is concerned I might get cum on her seats. Like that's never happened in that cat house on wheels."

Chad held his open hands by his side. "I didn't drive. I only live a few blocks away. I walked."

Amy made a pouty face and Chad took the plunge.

"We can head over there if you want. Lucy is right the night is young and I have plenty of beer."

Lucy scowled. "Uh-huh, what did you have in mind? A nice game of Pictionary?"

Amy smacked her friend on the shoulder. "Oh don't be such a total priss bitch. If you get me drunk enough maybe I'll eat your cunt again."

"Amy for fuck sake we just meet this guy? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Amy nodded, face serious. "That's it exactly. I've dated a Mormon for almost a year. A whole non-fucking 'Jesus won't like it' year. I'm half Jewish. I don't care if Jesus will be upset. Nine months of tit play, and dry humping. I am totally fucking starved for fucking. That's what the matter with me."

Chad was beginning to have second thoughts. He looked at Lucy.

"Uh, she is she on X or something? You got no reason to believe me but I'm not a predator, if I had known she was impaired I wouldn't have done anything."

Amy hit him in the shoulder. "Fuck you. Am I on X? Impaired? I've had half a schooner of beer. I'm just a normal red-blooded American girl who happens to be totally balls to the walls horny. I like you. I lied earlier. You are cute."

She turned to Lucy. "You should see his cock. It's great." She leaned toward her friend and held a hand to her mouth as if she was about to share a secret. Instead she yelled loud enough for the smokers outside the bar to hear.

"He's not circumcised. It's so fucking hot. It's like his cock has its own little turtle neck sweater." She giggled. "I'm half Jewish. My father keeps throwing Jewish boys at me. You know how cool it was to finally suck an unmaimed cock?"

Chad could do nothing except stare, not sure if he should run or propose to her.

Lucy broke the silence. "For God's sake help me get the deranged bitch off the street. Where do you live anyway?"

Chad turned and began to walk.

"Hey wait up," Amy wailed. She hurried and hooked an arm through his, then turned to offer the other arm to her friend. Lucy took it but with obvious reluctance.

They walked on a few paces before Amy abruptly stopped. She let go of both of them, stooped and wipe her hand up one leg then slung it away from her. She did the same to the other leg using her other hand. She started to wipe her hand on Lucy's skirt.

Lucy drew back a fist. "Don't even fucking think about it Ams."

"Fine," she sighed. She turned to Chad and wiped her hands on this shirt.

"When did you cum last dude? It just keeps running out of me."

Chad pulled the shirt out to look at it. It was too dark to see much even with the street lights.

"Seriously, if you aren't on something maybe you should be? What the fuck? I'll get you a cab." He turned and began to scan the street.

A hand touched his arm. He turned, knowing that by doing so he was screwed. This was his last chance. He was already smitten.

"Sorry baby. I can get carried away sometimes."

"Ain't that the understatement of the year." Lucy whispered behind her.

Amy took Chad's face in her hands and kissed him softly on the lips. When she stepped back he didn't even care that her hands had still been sticky.

"I'm not nuts, well not too nuts. I think you're sweet." She giggled. "And I know you can fuck like a maniac. Can we hang out for a while? I'll try to be good."

"Just get me a cab," Lucy growled.

Amy turned and touched her friend on the hand.

"Don't go. You'll sit at home and think of all the reasons you hate me. Come on. We'll have a couple beers. I'll clean up a little and we can go to movie or to your place. I hardly ever see you these days."

Lucy turned to Chad. "This is the kind of shit she pulls that you need to be aware of. I work with her. 'Hardly ever see' me. Jesus."

Amy pretended to be hurt. "Work isn't the same and you know it. I mean we never have fun together anymore."

"Don't look at me, that isn't my fault."

"I know. If you don't want to go to Chad's I'll go someplace with you. You're my BFF."

"Chad isn't the problem. It's you, you crazy bitch. Let's go. Any place has to be better than standing in the middle of the damn sidewalk."

-----

Chad's head was spinning but he was able to get the two of them to his place without further digressions. There are some very nice and very expensive places downtown. Chad's wasn't one of them. He lived in a big open, not yet renovated, loft. Once it was renovated he'd have to move.

There was hardly any furniture, an old metal Formica topped kitchen table with several mismatched chairs, a couch, and a recliner leaking streamers of white stuffing, a TV and DVC player, and in one corner a futon mattress rested on the floor. A kitchen adorned one wall, an unfinished island separating it from the rest of the loft. A very serious looking computer set up took up most of another wall.

The bathroom was huge. During the time the building had been a working warehouse it had been a locker room for the workers. It still held two stalls, two urinals, a bank of four sinks and a large square shower, with two nozzles jutting from the two opposite walls.

Amy looked around.

"Wow, this is going to be baller when it's finished. Is it yours?"

Chad shook his head. "No. I wish. I help renovate. I do all the carpentry, tiling, everything but plumping and electrical. Once it's done I move on to another. One of the perks is I get to stay here. Having someone around keeps the break in's down. Letting me crash on site is cheaper than hiring security."

He didn't add that his dad own the building.

"Hey what do you have to drink?"

"Not that Blue Moon shit you were drinking", is what went through his mind. What he said was, "there's a couple of choices in the fridge, help yourself."

He crossed over to the bathroom. The frosted glass door was currently laying across two sawhorses while he rehabbed it. He thought about using one of the stalls but decide not to.

"Fuck it," he whispered as he unzipped. "If they want to watch me piss they can knock themselves out."

"Hey, way to closed the door." He heard Amy shout.

"Sorry. But there isn't a door at the moment."

Not unsurprisingly she walked over for a better look, not so much at him, though she did glance. Lucy trailed in behind her.

Amy had opened a bottle of Delirium Tremens, Chad applauded her choice. She gestured toward the shower.

"What's up with the showers? This use to be a gym or something?"

Chad shook, both his head and his dick. He zipped his pants as he spoke.

"No, warehouse. This use to be one of the bathrooms and locker rooms for the workers. I'm going to take out two of the showers but leave two. I'm going to build an arched entrance and tile it to look like a Turkish bath."

Amy nodded, when she spoke she was serious, for perhaps the first time that night. "You got room, you could include a sauna, even a big ass soaking tub. Have you seen the ones that are two tubs, one inside the other? You climb into a center tub filled to the brim, the overflow is collected between the two walls."

Chad was nodding. "Way ahead of you. It's going over there. The urinals will go of course. I'll enclose a space for a water closet where the stalls are now. The sinks will go. I'm thinking of floating vanities."

Amy nodded agreement. "Wall mounted faucets?" When Chad nodded she continued, "where will your access panel be? They look cool but are a total bitch to work on if something goes wrong."

"I'm going to build a vertical wood wall around them using varying sizes of wood, they'll have a section on either side that can be removed for access."

"Perfect."

They heard a shower spritz to life. Lucy stood nude reaching into the shower, her cloths in a puddle behind her.

She raised an eyebrow at Chad. "All these showers work? I don't really need a shower. Maybe you don't either but the only way we'll get Cum Running From Her Cunt into the shower is to join her. You need to make her shower before you let her sit on anything, even that ratty ass furniture."

She didn't wait for an answer. She simply stepped into the jet of water. She turned and let the water run over her back.

Amy leaned neck to Chad's ear. "And she says I'm a slut."

She reached behind her and unzipped her dress and stepped out of it.

"Hang on," Chad called after her. "The one Lucy is using is the only one that is run regularly. Let the other one run for a few minutes, make sure the line is clear, or you might get a face full of rust."

He peeled off his cloths, then grabbed three towels, counting himself lucky he had three. As he stepped into the shower he wondered if Amy always leapt before she looked.

------

Amy was turning under the shower next to Lucy. When Chad joined them, Amy stepped closer to Lucy, making room for Chad under the second shower. Amy held out her hand and Lucy handed her the soap. Amy made a spinning motion with one finger and Lucy turned around.

Amy began to rub the soap over the other woman's back. By the time her hands reached Lucy's ass she had Chad's full attention. Lucy's fingers gently worked the suds between Lucy's cheeks. She wrapped her arms around Lucy.

"Hold the soap Lucy, so I can rinse you."

Lucy took the soap from Amy and Amy began to rub her breasts over the other woman's back, moving up and down, moving in circles, caressing her with her nipples. She stepped back and turned Lucy so that her back was under the spray. She moved her hands in figures of eights across the woman's back before spreading her ass cheeks to allow the water to rinse the soap away.

Chad wished Lucy was turned a little more. All he could see was the side of her ass. He soaped himself while he watched. He was still sticky from the beer, despite Amy's earlier 'bath'. He washed his crotch quickly. He soaped his ass and then he simply stood in the warm water and watched the two women.

Amy's sudsy hands were washing Lucy's breast. Lucy had much larger breasts than Amy, larger than Chad cared for but this wasn't really his party, not this part anyway. Lucy's areolas were darker than her milk chocolate skin. They were board, covering a large area around her nipples. Her nipples were broad as well and not very tall. It worked for her though. The proportions and the coloring were striking. Lucy was a strikingly beautiful woman.

Her stomach was flat, well defined. At the apex of her legs her thick dark bush stood guard over her sex.

Amy's hand drifted across Lucy's belly and began to probe between her legs. Amy rested her head on Lucy's chest and Lucy wrapped her up in her arms. The two women rocked each other under the soft spray of the shower as Amy's fingers slowly worked between Lucy's legs.

It was totally hot but also in a way achingly innocent and sweet. Chad's erection was something he couldn't control but he had no desire to jerk himself. The women were doing this for each other not for him. It was arousing enough to simply watch them love each other.

Lucy noticed Chad was not touching himself. She tended to gravitated more toward the ladies but she enjoyed the occasional man as well. She loved this bitch who drove her crazy and not just with her dancing fingers. She knew Amy loved her too, even if it wasn't in the way Lucy dreamed of. The fact that Chad wasn't using them as his own private porno raised her hopes that he wasn't just a bag of cum.

Amy turned her again, swaying with her as the shower sluiced the soap from her body. Satisfied Amy shifted her again, letting the shower run over Lucy's back. She lowered herself, squatting on her heels. She lifted one of Lucy's feet and scrubbed it, then the other. Letting the soap drop to the tiled floor, she put her arms around Lucy's legs and pressed her face into Lucy's sex.

She didn't use her tongue or mouth. She turned her head from side to side, nuzzling the woman's sex, looking like someone determined to inhale the scent of every flower in the bouquet. Smiling up at her friend she swiped her tongue once through Lucy's cleft, kissed right atop her clitoris and stood.

"Wash me now?"

Lucy scowled but the soft look in her eyes betrayed her. "It's his mess. Let him clean it up."

Amy looked at Chad, who seemed incapable of movement.

Amy glanced back at her friend. "Better hurry up. You don't want Mistress Lucy to get angry."

"Shut up," Lucy snapped, but she held a hand out toward Chad and managed most of a smile.

------

Lucy switched places with him. Amy handed him the soap and Chad washed her body. He lingered over her breasts and between her legs. She stopped him when he started to soap her butt, taking the soap from him and doing it herself. He finished at her feet. Coping Amy's actions with Lucy, he contented himself with one lick and one kiss to ensure all the soap had been rinsed away.

He stood and reached for the handle.

"Your turn." Amy said as she stepped away from him.

He almost told her he'd already washed before he shut his idiot mouth.

Amy began to rub her soapy hands across his chest. A moment later Lucy reached past him, turned the soap over in her hands a few times and began to soap his back. The slippery hands meet at his crotch, Amy's reaching from the front, Lucy's from the back. He couldn't tell whose hands were pulling at his balls and whose were pulling at his dick. He didn't care.

Finished, they toweled off, helping each other dry their backs. Chad's towels were typical single guy towels. They were not six foot plush monstrosities. He was a slim guy yet his barely wrapped around him. He was curious about how the ladies would deal with the problem.

Amy was able to wrap hers around her chest but it left most of her butt and crotch exposed. Lucy's chest was too big. So where her hips. She simply carried it out of the bathroom and tossed it over the arm of the couch.

Lucy appeared to have decided if she had to be here she might as well run the show.

She walked to the fridge and gazed in the open door. Chad regretted not having his camera handy. The way the light from the fridge highlighted her body would have made a great photo.

"You got anything besides beer?" Lucy asked without taking her head out of the refrigerator.

"Yeah, tequila maybe," Amy asked.

"Under the sink, tequila, rum, scotch, or Irish whiskey." Chad replied as he made his way into the kitchen and grabbed three shot glasses. "I don't have any limes to go with the tequila though."

"Don't need them," Lucy replied as she brushed past him to join Amy on the couch. Chad sat on the floor and leaned back against the chair closest to the couch, legs stretched out and ankles crossed. His dick alternated between full on raging boner and half asleep. At the moment it was half asleep, barely tenting the towel around his waist.

"Don't get too comfortable, this is your party, pour the drinks." Lucy sounded gruff but Chad was beginning to see that as long as Amy was treated well, he'd have no problem with Lucy.

"Ah, forgive me. I forgot it was the butler's night off." He replied as he got up to get closer to the table. The floor had not be re-finished. He did not trust it enough to scoot to the couch. The loft lacked a coffee table.

"Want to move to the kitchen table?"

Lucy made no reply but Amy shook her head. "Naw, this is fine."

Chad lined the shot glasses up on the floor. Lucy past him the bottle. He pour a generous shot into each and hand one to Lucy and one to Amy. He toasted them and then tossed it back. The ladies did the same. Lucy immediately extended her glass and Chad pour her another. She tossed it off and then leaned against the arm of the couch.

She peered down her nose at Chad. "I thought we were going to play Pictionary?"

"Sorry, I don't have that one."

"Oh, how about Twister," Amy asked, excited as girl at her first sleepover. "I've always wanted to play nude Twister."

"Oh my God," Lucy said as he rolled her eyes. "Better hit me again."

"Hang on," Chad said as he rose to his feet. He walked over to the computer station and came back with a smart phone.

"I've been working on this. Don't laugh. I think it might actually sell. It is a spin the bottle app."

Lucy laughed out loud. "Spin the bottle? What are we twelve again?"

"Seriously, I'd like to try it out, consider it a beta test."

Amy cocked her head at him. "I thought you did construction?"

"I do but I don't intended to do that forever. Want to try it?"

"I'm in," Amy chirped as she slid off the couch to sit on the floor. She grabbed Lucy's ankle. "Come prissy butt. Lighten up."

Chad moved backed to give Lucy room as he opened up the app. Lucy picked her towel up, folded in and used it to sit on.

Chad set the phone on the floor between them. The screen glowed with a red arrow.

"It's a combination of spin the bottle and truth or dare," he explained. "You have to tell it how many players first." He keyed in three before touching the screen near the head of the arrow and swiping his finger as if he were spinning the arrow on a board game. The arrow became a blur, slowed and then stopped pointing at Chad.

The words "truth" or "dare" appeared.

"Whoever it lands on can pick either truth or dare," he continued as he tapped the box that read "dare". He always chose dare. As with his relationships he did not cheat at games. If he picked truth he'd tell the truth. There was one item in particularly he had no desire to share, so he picked dare.

The screen flickered and a list appeared. Amy and Lucy leaned over to see. He turned the phone towards them. The screen had a list of a dozen items, "sexual", "gross", "scary" etcetera.

Amy giggled and pointed. "Fetish?"

Chad blushed. "I wanted it to have a broad appeal." He offered by way of an explanation.

"Pick fetish then," Amy requested. "I'm dying to see what you came up with."

Chad sighed but tapped "fetish".

The screen flashed. "Lick the bottom of this person's foot," was the command, above it the arrow re-appeared. Chad spun it. When it stopped it was aimed at Lucy.

She began to shake her head." Uh-uh, I don't like my feet touched."

Amy smacked her on the shoulder. "No fair. You play. You play. That's the way it works."

Chad held up a hand. "No, I agree. We should settle the rules first. I might have been a little buzzed when I worked on the dares." He looked at Lucy and spoke cautiously. "If it comes up on something that you and I have to do are you okay with that? I mean, are you into guys at all?"

Lucy sat up, looking angry. "You think I'm a lesbian?"

Chad looked chagrined and began to mumble and Lucy laughed.

"I am a lesbian, mostly anyway, but I've had boyfriends too." She shook her head. "Fine. I'll play but that doesn't mean there might not be some things I won't say 'no' to. Deal?"

"Fine," Amy acquiesced but in a petulant tone.

Lucy picked up her foot and brushed it off. For that Chad was grateful, it was hard to keep unfinished wood floors clean.

"Make it quick," Lucy hissed. "I wasn't kidding. I don't like my feet messed with."

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,095 Followers