Hot Tubbin' on Mother's Day

Story Info
Family enjoys the hot tub on Mother's Day.
6.2k words
4.56
207.9k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
850 Followers

This is a new character. Please welcome Dorothy. All characters are fictional, bearing no intentional resemblance to real people alive or dead. Please enjoy the story. I know I've have made my usual mistakes, grammar and punctuation stuff. Hopefully you will enjoy the story anyway and will leave a nice comment.

I'm not really sure how a story like this should start. I guess I should start by telling you a little bit about myself. My name is Dorothy; but everyone just calls me Dottie for short. I'm 56 years old and I have three kids. I'm 5'4 and a little on the chubby side. As a full time housewife and mom, I don't get a lot of extra time, but with all my housework and stuff, I manage to stay busy and haven't gotten too out of shape. I am still shapely and have a large 42DD set to go with my round sexy booty. My waist is still smaller, giving me an hour glass shape so I guess I would say I'm voluptuous. I have sunshine blond hair with light brown streaks that give it a nice bounce and a healthy glow. My hair was a little wave to it and hangs to my shoulders blades. My eyes are a bright blue and sparkly. And since it will be important later, I have pale rose colored nipples and I keep a nicely trimmed "V" shaped patch of light brown hair over my clit.

My husband is Larry and he is definitely the sexier of the two of us. He is a well-built 57 year old hunk. He is 6'2 and in well maintained shape. He is the manager of the largest, best hotel in Burton. He uses the pool and gym room when he has time, which he does make time to do. He is about 212 pounds a cuts a nice figure. He has narrow waist, broad shoulders, and long strong legs that suit his size perfectly. He has a full head of dark brown hair with gray starting to come in throughout, but it is not quite salt and pepper yet. His eyes are a deep brown and mesmerizing and a strong jaw that he keeps clean shaven. Again, since you'll need to know, he is just over six inches but so wonderfully thick. He keeps it tidy down there, with black curls over his luscious cock. He doesn't leave any hair on the balls or shaft, which makes head more enjoyable for both of us.

My three kids are Wyatt, William, and Wendy. Wyatt is the oldest at 32. He is accountant for several department stores in Illinois. He is always so busy that we usually only see him when we drive to his house. He is married to Karen and has my only grand-baby Allen.

The second is William-Bill. He is 28 and married to Brandee. He takes after my family. He is 5'11 and stocky. He was our football player in high school. He gave the ball to quarterback, center? He has blond hair that's just a tad shabby because he never remembers when it is time to get a trim. My blue eyes and his are so different, whereas mine is more sky-blue, his is a darker deeper cobalt blue. Thank God Brandee feeds him right and exercises with him. He is solid-wide shoulders, broad chest, rippling washboard tummy, and strong powerful legs. He has a thin blond goatee that he keeps short. He is the supervisor of the physical trainers at the fitness center on Douglas Boulevard and I guess he is doing pretty well.

Wendy was our princess and my baby. She was a pleasant surprise that arrived later for me. She is 22 years old now and lives with us while she finishes up school. She is getting a Computer Science/Programming degree. She designs web-sites and manages sites for several of the local businesses and is getting a name for it. She charges a lot because no one really gets all of it. To look at her, you'd think prom queen, (which she was not) but she was a brain. She is gorgeous though. Good thing too or she could have been so unpopular otherwise. She took all the hard classes and college preparation classes. She was on an academic scholarship! Anyway, you need to know what she looks like. She is 5'7 and about 145 pounds. (She is going to kill me for that.) She has dark brown hair with blondish streaks that looks incredibly sexy. It's straighter and thicker than mine but she curls it every morning. She has her dad's deep dark eyes. She isn't too busty but she does have a healthy 34C which is perfect for her frame. She works out in the basement right when she gets home from school but then its straight to her computer. I have seen her naked enough times to know she has the same pale rose colored nipples like mine but she shaves it all off downstairs.

At last but certainly not least in this story is Brandee, Bill's wife. She is the 25 year old middle ground, 5'5 and 150 pounds. She is toned from eating right and working out. She has blue lively eyes and medium brown that has nice body and such a sexy wave to it. She looks like the beautiful girl next door type. She works at the same fitness center Bill does. She is the physical therapist for the elderly crowd.

I know, I live with all these health nuts, why am I so fat right? Ask one of them how to do laundry, cook, make a doctor's appointment, or buy groceries though.

Two weeks before Mother's Day, I got a phone call from Brandee, sounding very excited.

"Dottie, what are you doing?" she asked me rapidly.

I replied, "Not much. I'm out back in the garden right now. Why?"

"Well," She said, "I was wondering if you had plans for Mother's Day yet AND if you had time to talk about it."

"I do have time, but Larry usually plans Mother's Day for me. We usually go out to a nice dinner. Afterward we go for a walk along the riverfront. If the weather is warm enough, we sit in the park on the swings for a while. So, nothing real fancy. Why? Looking for ideas?" I finally asked.

She laughed and said, "Nope. This year is gonna be different for you. I hope you don't mind" she continued still excited, "Bill got us a hot tub!" she squealed into the phone. "A big one! This year, you're coming here. We'll cook out on the grill in back. Do some big ol' steaks maybe. Then we can play some badminton and bocce ball. When it finally gets dark, we can all hop in the hot tub and relax.

"

"That all does sound really nice," I said after thinking it over in my head. "Sure sounds better than our usual Mother's Day alright. How late did you plan on this going?"

"Oh. You should spend the night." She said. "We'll make up the spare bedroom and Wendy can sleep on the pull couch in the downstairs living room."

I told her, "I doubt she will come. She always has her own things going."

Brandee cut me off, "I already talked to her on her cell. I told her about the new hot tub and how much fun we could have with it. She's even the one that gave me the idea for the Mother's Day thing."

"Wow,' I exclaimed laughing, "sounds like you kids got it all worked on then."

Then she told me, "The guys are coming tomorrow to install it and then they'll hook it all up. We arranged to have it set up at the end of the back deck. It's got a cover and a digital temperature control. Bill sure did a great job of surprising me with it." She laughed the bright sparkling laugh of hers.

"It all sounds fun, Brandee, "I said, "I'll ask Larry about it tonight, but I'm he will be okay with it. More than okay in fact. I think we will definitely go for it.

"

That night, when Larry got home I did tell him. Larry was reclined in his chair and Wendy was out. I came into the living room wearing one of my sexy lace teddies he likes. My big round ass separated by a thin strip of red lace. He liked the red best because my nipples were still quite visible through the top. The crotch of the lingerie barely contained my plump aroused lips and my sexy pubic mound. I sat down on the floor looking up at him. "I got a call from that cute little daughter-in-law of ours." I reached up unbuckling his pants. He helped me shimmy them off. I got a look of his sexy rod already half hard and still growing. I don't know if it was me half naked and about to give him a treat or the mention of our sexy little Brandee. "She invited us over for Mother's Day. For a hot tub party." I leaned forward giving his tool and long lascivious lick.

My husband leaned back groaning, "Oh yea baby, I love when you suck my cock. Did you think you need to convince me, Dottie? If this was plan A, then you must really want to go huh?" He was smiling at me.

"Oh I'm sure you do too. I know you like when you get a chance to check out Brandee's tight little body in one of those bikinis she wears." My head dipped down sucking his cock in deep. My cheeks were hollowing out as I sucked my husband's dick. The only sounds in the room were the wet slurping noises of my mouth sliding up and down on Larry thick tool and his grunts of encouragement. Then I decided to drop a bomb. "Wendy is going to be there too, probably in that new yellow bikini of hers." Finally Larry let out a roar as he filled my mouth with his sweet tasting seed.

"Uuhh, mmm thanks baby. Whatever you want for Mother's Day you got. If this party sounds like what you wanna do, then that's what we're doing," Larry finished saying, looking very happy and satisfied.

The night before the cook out, Larry and I threw our stuff in our overnight bag. Wendy got her two bags ready too. Two bags! For an overnight stay! The next morning we hopped in the car and headed over. We had gotten up early and managed to get on the road in good time. Traffic somehow cooperated and so far it was shaping up into a fine day. Bill and Brandee live a large ranch style house just off the main highway. They finished the basement to add some extra room. Its back looks at a field. The left side is to the side road and the right side is to the neighbor. They put in a fence and some tall bushes for privacy. Wendy, Brandee, and I have sun-tanned out there before, (sometimes topless), so I knew no one could see back there.

Larry had on a pair of beige cargo shirts and a white polo shirt. I had on a pair of black tights and a loose fitting long tank top. I had a black sports bra on or my big tits would be visible in the arm holes. Wendy had on a tight mid riff baring pink workout tank top and a pair of pink and white tight spandex biking shorts. We all had on tennis shoes on to play some yard games.

We let ourselves in, as we usually do. We were probably about an hour and a half earlier than anticipated. Larry put our bag in the spare room while Wendy went downstairs to the living room to drop her bag. I went into the back yard to find Bill and Brandee. I expected them to be back there getting all the stuff set up. Instead, I found them engaged in some vigorous fucking. Bill was laid back on a lounger and Brandee was straddled over his muscular body. Her feet were on the ground and she was rising from and dropping onto Bill's rock solid cock. I hadn't seen his tool since he was fifteen and I had taken him in for his school physical. It was very changed. It was about seven inches and looked thick and delicious.

Brandee had one hand on his chest balancing herself and her other hand was clutching her firm breast while her thumb rubbed her erect little nipple. I couldn't hear them through the glass patio door, but her eyes were shut and mouth was open as if she was moaning in erotic pleasure. The sun was shining down on the pair. I could see most on Brandee's tight body and she looked sensational. Her pert luscious titties were bouncing up and down as she ground her shaved cunny down on Bill's rigid rod.

I began to back out of the kitchen just as Brandee's eyes opened. I quickly ducked into the living room, but I think she might have seen me anyway. I waited for Larry and Wendy to join me before I dared look outside. Okay, I did peek once to make sure Bill and Brandee were finished and clothed. Larry and Wendy joined me and we went outside and greeted the kids. Brandee shot me a sly discreet smirk and mouthed "You saw us." I grinned back and blushed as I nodded.

Bill was like a hot tub salesman and he showed us his new purchase. We oohed and aahhed over the new hot tub. Bill pulled the cover off and set the digital timing to start warming up at 8pm. Bill got to grilling while I stretched out on a lounger and let everyone serve me on Mother's Day. Wendy had made potato salad and brought it with us. We had steaks, hot dogs, cheeseburgers, corn on the cob, potato salad, cucumbers, cauliflower and broccoli with ranch dip. We were all stuffed but still picked at it all the rest of the afternoon.

In the evening, after that awesome food, we played a couple of yard games. We played some badminton, guys against girls. The guys were at a disadvantage. It was just the two of them to our three and they had to watch my big melons jiggling around. Plus, the two cuties on my team jumping around. The tight young bodies had to be more mesmerizing. Larry's eyes were so busy. He didn't know whether to see if I was going to pop out of the bra or if one of the girls were going to have "an oops" moment. I also caught Bill looking at me more than once. He looked like he was trying to will my tits out the top of my sports bra.

The girls won two out of three of the games. Afterward, we played some Bocce-ball. Wendy beat her dad one game. I won a game against Brandee, and Bill won the game against me. Can you believe that kid? He beat on my Mother's Day.

The evening finally darkened and we all got together and starting putting all the food away. Larry and I went to our room to change into our swim suits. As I looked through the bag, my heart sunk. No, this couldn't be happening.

"Um, Larry, honey? Did you grab my blue swim suit?" I asked him.

"No hon," he replied, "I didn't see a blue suit so I grabbed the red one piece for ya. I did see a black bikini, but I didn't figure you would want to wear that one around the kids." He chuckled.

I groaned in panic, "Oh no. This red one is almost as bad."

The red suit he grabbed was cut high on the hips and slim, very slim, through the crotch. Thank God I groom down there. It's so slim that the suit just barely conceals my plump pussy lips and made an obvious camel-toe. The back was cut really low, almost to the butt and the front had a deep "V" displaying a lot of cleavage. I would display even more considering my assets. The butt of the suit is not a thong but on me, it showed plenty of cheek. My large round butt pulled the suit up showing off more than half of my ass. Imagine Pam Anderson's Baywatch suit on an even more voluptuous 56 year old mom.

"I can't wear this." I exclaimed.

My husband, never one to panic, calmly said, "Honey, you're over-reacting. The girls will probably be in bikinis. You've seen the itty-bitty little suits that Wendy wears and it'll be mostly dark out there anyway." Larry continued reasoning, "On top of that, you'll be under bubbles AND it's only all family."

Larry pulled on his regular red and black Hawaiian print swim trunks as I shimmied into the red suit.

I looked at myself in the mirror. It didn't look as bad on me as I had anticipated. In fact, I did look sexy in it. I just wasn't sure it was appropriate around the kids. I did have a lot of tit sticking out the front. I would have to be careful to keep anymore of my full jugs from popping out. My areolas were almost visible right at the edge of what my suit managed to cover. It did ride high and showed a lot of my ass, as I had expected. I turned and looked in the mirror. My ass was soft and round, but still smooth and sexy with no horrifying dimpling or pitting. "Not bad." I thought. Nothing could be done about the crotch in the suit though. It was snug against my cunt. The pulling of the material was pleasurable and caused a little bit of moisture to form. My labia were obvious. It was to be a camel-toe then.

As nervous as I was about my exposed body as I was walking out onto the back patio, it turned out I shouldn't have worried. The suits that Wendy and Brandee had on were even more revealing.

Wendy was wearing (if you could call it that) a bright yellow barely there bikini that looked wonderful against her tan skin. The two triangles of swimsuit material barely even covered her already popping nipples. The tiny bottom to it was very brief and had a high cut thong back. I could see why she had waxed all her pussy hair off or else some would have definitely been visible. As it was, her young pussy was pushed against the fabric.

Brandee's on the other hand was a silver shimmery suspender style suit. It too had thong back. The long suspenders that came up and zig-zagged across her tits were very thin strips of material that left plenty of flesh showing, and teasingly, only covered just enough. Her fair complexion looked so yummy in that suit and I figured I knew where Larry's eyes would be all night.

Larry may have wolf whistled for me in the bedroom, but he was speechless when seeing the gorgeous young girls in those outfits that left little to the imagination. Wendy may be our daughter, but she is a sexy young thing, and no one present could help but check her out. Plus, Larry and I have shared some fantasies concerning Brandee and seeing her in that suit made our ideas seem pale in comparison. She was even sexier in real life.

Meanwhile, my son's eyes were devouring my body. I was surprised that with all the beautiful skin the girls were showing that he would even bother, but there he was; undressing his own mother with his eyes. Seeing his lustful gaze caused my nipples to tighten up into two tingling aroused peaks. A quick glance to the girls proved that they were enjoying the attention the guys were giving us as well.

Bill was wearing a pair of gray camouflage swim shorts and he had a bulge that was quite evident. He was enjoying the sexy vision of not only his wife and revealing suit she was wearing but also of his exposed mom and barely clad younger sister too. My poor husband's head looked like his head was on a swivel, as he gazed at the three of us, not wanting to miss any of the delectable skin on display tonight.

The water in the hot tub was hot now, thanks to the built in timer. Bill climbed in turned on the jets. The water became its bubbling as he lowered himself into the steamy water and sat down on the built in seats. Larry climbed in as well, but stayed standing. He held out his hand to help the ladies into the tub. Wendy's small hand grasped her daddy's larger one and stepped over the edge. Her young firm tits pressed into her dad's chest as she used him for balance. She slid past him into the tub. Larry's erection was obvious as she passed him. It had to have grazed her she was so close to him. I saw him close his eyes, savoring the obvious enjoyment of her firm young body against his.

Brandee reached and took Larry's hand as he helped her. She also couldn't help but slide against Larry for balance and she stepped over and into the bubbling hot tub. Larry's eyes were wide open for this. He didn't want to miss her tight young form pressed into his own. His hard cock tented his swim suit and I knew she felt it because I even saw her own crotch slide across his. The bottom of her suit pulled up snug to her young cunt, showing not only the distinct outline of her labia, but also the fact that she too shaved bare. As her boobs brushed against Larry's chest, the suit caught for a second, popping one of her tits out. Her nipples were a sexy honey color that contrasted with her lighter skin. Like Wendy's, Brandee's nipples were as hard as diamonds.

"Oops," She said giggling. She quickly tucked her soft globe back into the swim suit top, but not before Larry managed to get and eyeful. Bill whooped for his wife and whistled like he was at a strip club.

"Take it all off!" he yelled for her. "Whoop whoop whoop!" he continued pumping his fist.

Brandee laughed again and turned to face him. She pulled the suit wide displaying her sexy breasts and shook them at her husband. She then quickly lowered herself under the bubbles. She re-adjusted her suit grinning and laughing.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
850 Followers
12