Hot Tubbin' on Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
853 Followers

Larry turned to take my hand, bobbing his eyebrows up and down at me, with a huge happy smile. I smiled back at his pleased face. I knew how happy he had to be. What I didn't expect was to have Bill's undivided attention as I raised my leg to step into the water. I knew that my camel-toe had my wet cunt on display for him, but for some reason, it excited me.

As I stepped over the edge, the sinister red suit decided to play an evil trick. The crotch pulled up tighter, right between my aroused, wet lips. "Oh God, My pussy is totally visible," I thought. Bill's eyes went wide and I could see his hunger flare in them as he gazed at his mommy's exposed pussy. His eyes never left my sex until my bottom was finally below the water level. Only then, his eyes darted up to take in my large pillowy jugs. His aroused hungry looks had me joining the other two girls; my nipples were straining against my swim suit as two hard as granite points.

All of us were sitting there having a few (maybe more than a few) drinks, chatting and having a good time. We ringed the hot tub. Me, then to my right was Larry, who was next to Wendy, across from her was Brandee, then Bill across from Larry. I grabbed another drink and sat down between Larry and Wendy, so I could chat with the girls. The guys were enjoying watching the three of us as we talked and laughed. My big hefty breasts popped out over my suit more than once. I tried to catch it quickly, and I did most of the time. A couple times I didn't notice right away and I could see the arousal on Larry's, and especially Bill's, face.

Finally Brandee spoke up, "Dottie, I have been watching you and it got me thinking."

Bill laughed, "Uh-oh, Mom. This will be good.

"

Brandee looked at Bill and scowled then looked back at me. "Well, I notice you keep popping out of your suit, Dottie. If you so uncomfortable, why not just take it off. I mean, you keep popping out anyway and we are all seeing you anyway."

"I don't think," I started.

"Wait, just hear me out," Brandee interrupted. "Larry has seen you naked, obviously. Wendy has too, I'm sure. I've sunbathed with you so I have seen you topless. I think all of us have seen Bill naked in his lifetime. Same with Wendy. Wendy has seen you and me and Bill and yad-yada-yada. What I'm getting at is even if we all strip out of these suits and enjoy this late night hot-tubbing, it would be like one person new seeing us nude. That's not a big deal."

We all sat stunned for a moment. One by one we all got back to talking and agreed it wasn't a big deal to do a little late night skinny-dipping with family. Everyone agreed and we began stripping. I struggled out of my suit. I'm sure all angles of my voluptuous body got displayed to all the roaming eyes.

Wendy, bless her naughty heart, put a little more showmanship into it. She had a sexy little smirk on her face as she faced her Daddy and me. She reached back and untied the suit and removed it with a "ta-da" move. Wendy looked right into her Daddy's eyes as she untied the sides and seductively pulled the suit away from her tight firm form, still smiling.

The guys unceremoniously shucked the shorts of under the water.

Meanwhile, Larry's eyes never left our sexy daughter –in-law as she slipped out of her already barely there bikini. Brandee shrugged the straps over her sexy bronzed shoulders. She slid the suit down her body. She stepped around tub scooping up all our suits. Her firm lithe body looked exquisite as she stepped over next to me to chuck the suits out of the tub. I scooted out of her way, and slid over next to Bill, as she sat down in my spot. Larry was now between those two gorgeous little naked girls and he was extremely happy about it.

Meanwhile across from the hot trio, Bill was finally getting a good look at all my assets on display to his gaze. His hungry eyes roamed over my plush body in a way sons don't normally look at their own mothers. His passion was obvious as he openly enjoyed my nudity.

"Mom, I hope you're enjoying your Mother's Day," Bill said leaning in to hug me.

I said, "I did honey. It's been great. Thank you."

Bill scooped me into his arms, hugging me tightly. I felt him nuzzle my neck. The sensation caused my nipple to tighten even more and a hot tingly began in my pussy. I relaxed my grip, expecting him to stop the hug. He did not. He continued to caress my neck with his soft lips and hot breaths. My soft tits and hard nipples were pressed into his muscular chest. It felt good to have such a built young man holding me in his arms.

I looked over him at the other three expecting to see them giggling about us. That was not what I saw at all.

Wendy was kissing her Daddy's neck as well. She tilted her head sucking on his earlobe, while rubbing her hand across his chest. Brandee's arm was under the water pumping furiously. She was kissing Larry full on the mouth and I could see their tongues engaged in a swirling dance. Larry had his arm around Brandee cupping her firm ass. His other hand was between his body and Wendy's cupping her soft full young tit, gently tugging on her hardened nipple.

The image ignited my passion and my son was going to be on the receiving end. I looked at my son's face and our lips collided. The moment his lips touched mine I knew I was lost. Bill's lips attacked mine with such intensity. I could taste the beer from the afternoon and his own flavor. It was a hot mix that had my nipples tingling. Soon, he hands his hands roaming over my body. His fingers were stroking me passionately near the tip of my breast. The other hand was grazing down along my hip, pulling me closer. I moaned my encouragement as his hands became more confident by seductive degrees, cupping and squeezing me.

Behind me, I heard Brandee moan in pleasure. Larry took our son's hot young wife in his arms and kissed her hungrily. He pushed his tongue expertly into her sweet sucking mouth, turning her into a warm ball of putty. This is only one of the things he can do extremely well. He has such manly, yet sensual lips. The soft sucking sounds continued as Wendy's voice joined the symphony of seduction.

I lifted one of my huge melons to my son's mouth and he claimed it quickly, sucking the aroused nub. Bill's tongue rolled the hardened peak along his teeth causing my breath to catch. "Oh Baby, you're making Mommy feel so good," I whimpered.I reached under the water, grasping his turgid rod. I pumped his stick, which even in the hot water, stood out as an even hotter spike.

Bill climbed up and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Just his lower legs and feet were still in the water. His manly extension looked delicious. I got up on my knees on the seat, between my son's spread legs. My ass was just barely above the water line as I jacked Bill's hot wet tool.

"Oooh. That looks so hot, Dottie. Suck Bill's cock," Brandee said behind me. "I knew that if we could get you here and out of your bathing suit, then you would finally please your loving son; and be pleasured by him."

"It almost didn't happen," I told her. If Larry had grabbed the right suit, that fits, then I wouldn't have been so willing to get out of it. I was popping out of the red suit anyway."

"Well, good job then Daddy. I think you deserve a special reward.' Wendy said seductively.

I looked over at my husband, also sitting on the edge of the bubbling tub. He had one of Brandee's firm globes in his mouth and one hand spreading her wet cunt. Meanwhile, our daughter's mouth was doing a frenzied up and down dance on her Daddy's cock. Larry's eyes were open, watching it all, not wanting to miss any of it. He saw me and gave me a slight nod. "Do it honey. Suck him good."

"Is that true, honey?" I asked, looking up at Bill. My hand was clutching his hot love stick, gently stroking it. "Have you wanted to fuck Mommy for a long time?"

Bill looked like the words were pulled from him. "Oh fuck yea, mom. I have always loved you, of course, but you were the first woman in my life. You have always been so hot and sexy. As soon as I noticed girls at all, I realized how arousing you are. You're so fucking beautiful. When I got interested in girls, I always got hard picturing us doing this."

My son had told me exactly the right thing at exactly the right time. My mouth swooped down to take that glorious hot meat in my mouth. His strong young body clenched. The heat of him only served to enflame my desire. I was bobbing, slurping, sucking and pumping. I coated his cock with my saliva savoring the flavor of my son's hard penis. His hands tenderly stroked my cheeks, my hair, even my shoulders and back. I lost track of the other naughty group as I gave Bill the finest head I've ever delivered.

"Oh, Mom, I'm gonna cum," Bill told me urgently.

I doubled my efforts, my cheeks hollowing out as I sucked passionately. I wanted his hot seed in me. I felt like I had to have it. My son groaned again. I felt Bill's meat twitch and swell. Suddenly, it pulsed and rocketed his manly juice into my clutching mouth and down my throat. I took all of him, swallowing his sweet cum. My hands were petting his firm broad chest.

We sat just like that for a few minutes; lost in our own world. I was on my knees, looking up at my son as he gathered his breath, and caressed my face.

I sharp squeal brought me abruptly back to Earth. Larry was on the floor of the patio, fucking Brandee in the missionary position. Wendy was squatted over Brandee's face, getting her tight young cunt licked sensually. Wendy was squealing in delight, making cute fucking noises that I hadn't expected from her. Larry's animalistic moans that I knew well, sounded out ass his body slapped in between Brandee's out stretched legs. His cock was driving into her and from her groaning and thrusting up at him; I knew she was cumming or very close to it. Each time she moaned, her hot breath made Wendy shiver. My daughters cute little hands were tugging and pinching Brandee's sexy young boobs.

Bill finally stood up and maneuvered behind me. "Don't move, Mom. This view is amazingly sexy. I have to have you, just like this."

"Mmmm, take me baby. Take me any way you like," I told him and wiggled my wide booty at him.

Bill's young cock was still hard and he slid into me, inch after magnificent inch. I loved my young son's stamina and hard body as he pressed into me. I reached down with one hand and diddled my clit. My other hand was holding me up as Bills pushed ever deeper. He began slowly. Soon, however, he worked up to a maddening pleasure rhythm. Water splashed over the edge and sloshed about the hot tub as Bill continued his pounding assault on my sopping wet pussy. My huge jugs splish-splashed back and forth in the hot water as his hard young form smacked against my upturned ass.

Larry had now put down a towel. He was on his back, his rock hard rod pointed skyward. Wendy crouched over her Daddy, straddling him. She sank down, impaling her tight pussy on his cock. She sat there quite still for a few moments. Soon, she became a gyrating swirl of high pitched moans and graceful whimpers. Her taut body was flushed and sweating as she received her Daddy's hard thrusting inches. Larry was stuffing his daughter full with his hot tusk.

Brandee moved over Larry's face, as Wendy had for her. Larry reached up, forcing her closer and was soon licking her sweet cunt feverishly, like it would be his last meal.

Soon, the tingling boiling point in my body erased all other thoughts. My hot aroused body was consumed by what my son's muscular form was doing to me. My insides quaked and rolled. I was fast approaching my zenith. My climax was being driven by Bill's hard cock and it was a non-stop journey. He was groaning as he slid back on forth between my aroused lips. That was it.

I moaned loud and long as my body exploded with white hot pleasure. My body burned with the fiery passion of a thousand suns and all I could hear was an angry buzzing in my ears. I shivered in ecstasy. There were flashes of intense tingling in every niche of my voluptuous body. I came so forcefully that I could feel my nectar squish out around my son's hefty young cock, and trickle down my plump thighs. I was in a rapturous world of delight. I have no idea I stayed like that. Soon, I felt Bills terrific cock soften and he was released from my gripping snatch.

When I gathered myself, I opened my eyes. Bill was sitting next to me, back under the hot water, catching his breath. Larry and the two giggling little princesses were coming back to the hot tub too. I cuddled up with my son. My husband sat down in the still steaming water with Wendy and Brandee cuddled up to him.

We all sighed and just enjoyed the post-orgasmic bliss.

"Happy Mother's Day," they all told me in unison.

It sure was.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
853 Followers
12