Hot Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife continues to surprise him.
1.9k words
4.45
165.1k
32
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should read Hot Vacation first. I won't go into details but it will help make some sense of this story.

I woke up with a buzzing in my head. DAMN!! A hangover on vacation. I hate that. I sat up in bed. I was alone. That is odd, since Tammy never gets up before me. I tried to think where she could be. The door to our bathroom was open and she wasn't in there. I stumbled out of bed to look for her. I opened the door to our living area to find it empty. I fixed some coffee and tried to clear my head. There were cards on the kitchen table and I slowly remember the events from the evening before. I slow smile crossed my lips. Maybe Tammy was in bed with our daughter and her husband. I snuck over to their door and quietly slipped it open. Sure enough, there was my wife between our daughter and her husband. He was behind her and had an arm over her and his hand was touching her breast. I closed the door and went for a walk.

I thought about where things were going to go from here. Last night, we had swapped and had sex with others for the first time in our marriage--and with our daughter and her husband to boot! I wondered if it was going to continue or was it just that we were all drunk? I didn't know if I wanted that or not. On the one hand, getting to fuck another woman was hot and the fact that it was my daughter was very confusing.

On the other hand, I was getting to see my wife acting as sexy as I have been trying to get her to act for over 30 years. I knew I wanted to see more of that. I just wasn't sure if I wanted it to be my son-in-law making her the slut I wanted her to be.

I had walked for a long time and realized I was hungry and that I was lost. The resort we were staying at was in the downtown area of the city we were visiting and I soon found a diner and got myself some breakfast. After eating I tried to find out where I was and how I was going to get back to our resort. I finally made a turn and realized where I was and I was probably 3 miles from the resort. I began the walk back. It was after 1PM when I finally got back to our rooms. I opened the door and there was no one in the living room and there was no noise to be heard from their bedroom either. I sat and smoked cigarette after cigarette. I was so confused. I didn't know if I wanted more of what happened last night or not. I heard some moving behind their door. Quietly and slowly, the door opened and my wife slipped out and came over and sat next to me. She was only wearing the thigh high stockings that she had been wearing the night before. She put her arms around me and kissed me hard on the lips. Ordinarily, if I have been smoking she won't get near me but she was on me like a tiger. Her hands were moving over me and she rubbed my cock through my pants as she was kissing me and rubbing her bare breasts on my chest. I started to work my fingers over her breasts, finding her nipples and pinching at them. She pulled my hard cock out of my pants and started jerking it. Things were getting very hot and we worked on getting me out of my close while barely breaking the kiss that was getting hotter and wetter all the time. She was panting and when she got my pants off me she whispered, "Do you want your cock in my mouth?" She never talks like that and all I could do was nod and lay back as she knelt between my legs. She licked me and then put the head in her mouth. I couldn't believe how hot it felt. Then I remembered that I hadn't showered since last night. That meant my cock still had the residue from my daughter's pussy on it. Usually, when I haven't showered after sex, Tammy would never suck me. Now, here she was, licking and sucking another woman's dried juices off my cock, and seemingly loving it as she was sucking me better than she ever had before. I was so turned on, I couldn't take it any longer.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard on her lips. I then led her to our bed and pushed her onto her back. I laid on her and sank my entire cock into her on one stroke. She moaned loudly and soon began to talk to me as I fucked her. Again, that was something that never happened before. I wondered how this transformation had taken place. What had gotten into her. I had to laugh at that thought. I know what it was--our son-in-law's cock. I noticed she was saying something and I stopped thinking about things and listened to her.

"Did you like seeing me sucking on Matt, honey? Did it turn you on to see me with another man's cock in my mouth?"

I nodded and smiled but somehow couldn't say anything. She sensed that I was wanting to say something. She looked deep into my eyes and said, "Did that excite you? Of course it did. I saw your hard cock while he fucked my tits." Hearing those words cumming out of her mouth was turning me on, along with the thoughts of what we had done last night. She continued, "I don't know why I did that. I just got so horny. He was touching me under the table after I took my robe off. I just wanted to have him so bad."

That was too much for me. Hearing her saw that she just wanted him so bad caused my cock to swell inside her and start shooting cum into her like I hadn't cum since I was a much younger man.

"Oh baby, I love when you fill my pussy so good." She squeezed her pussy and milked the last drops of cum out of me. I collapsed on her and she held me tight. Eventually, I rolled off her and pulled her to me. After several quiet minutes I asked, "Did you like doing it?"

"God forgive me, but yes I did. When he pulled back in his chair and you both saw my hand on his cock, it was like something took over my body and I was doing things I couldn't believe." She laid her head on my chest.

I let her lay there quietly for some time. Then I asked, "Do you want to do it more, or was it just because we were all drunk?" She didn't answer for a good long time. I was afraid she was going to say it was just because we were drunk and I was afraid she was going to say she wanted him all the time. I didn't know how I wanted her to answer and the silence was killing me.

Finally she answered, "It was too much fun not to do again." She raised up and looked at me, her full breasts sagging and turning me on even though my cock was well used. "Do you want me to do it more?" She was looking into my eyes.

I didn't konw how I was going to answer. I kind of shrugged my shoulders. She said, "I have to know how you feel. Do you want it more?"

I couldn't believe that I felt my head nodding up and down as she looked to me for my answer.

She smiled and laid on top of me and kissed me. I could tell by the kiss it was something she wanted. That thought and the intensity of the kiss got a rise out of my cock. She felt it and moved her wet pussy over it and worked it into her.

"You must really want me to fuck him more. I can't remember the last time you got hard again this fast.

I started working my cock in and out of her wet pussy when I heard something in our room and then felt someone on with us. We looked and there was Matt, naked and hard.

"Come over here, sweetie," my wife told him and he knelt on the bed near her head. She looked down at me and asked, "Would you like a closer view of me sucking him?" I nodded and he slid his cock into her mouth just inches above me. He moved around until he was straddling my head and fucking her mouth over me. She sucked him like it was the most natural thing in the world to do. I could feel his legs on either side of my head as he fucked her mouth and I fucked her wet pussy. Seeing his ball sack so close to me was another erotic feeling I never expected this week. I am not sure what came over me but I raised up and licked his balls as my wife sucked his cock. I could see her eyes widened as she saw me doing that. I hadn't done anything with another man since before we were married and then I had never done any oral, just some jerking of a couple of my friends. Now here I was licking and sucking my son-in-law's ballsack while my wife was letting him fuck her mouth.

"Holy Shit!!!!" Matt mumbled as he thrust his cock into her mouth and I felt his balls pulling away from me as they emptied in to my slutty wife's mouth. I got a close up view of his cock pulse and cumming and her sucking the entire load of cum into her mouth. I came as I watched that and then laid back, my mouth open and moaning as I had my second orgasm of the day. Just then, Matt pulled his cock from my wife's mouth and it plopped right into my open mouth. I didn't know what to do at first and then it seemed the most natural thing to do and I started sucking it.

Matt moaned and said, "Hotdammit, you both are cocksuckers. No wonder Amber likes it so well."

He soon was hard and I found that I liked it. The velvety head rubbing my tongue and the hard shaft touching my lips. He let me suck him for a few minutes and then he rolled Tammy off me and got between her legs and sank his hard cock into her and she got her third fucking of the day. He humped her hard and fast and I was shocked that after he had just filled her mouth with cum that he had another orgasm very shortly after starting fucking her. She moaned and had an orgasm with him. It was very hot to watch.

It was going to be a very fun week and I couldn't wait until my daughter was awake and we could add her to our fun for the day.