Hot Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the clutching and grabbing of her out of control orgasm. She rocked slowly backward and forward as her body continued the string of after shocks.

I thought for sure that I was going to give her a moment to recover and then fuck her at least as hard as she fucked me, but as soon as I started to move inside her she said, "NO!!!!!" Again.

It was tough to stop, but I did. I asked her "Are you sure?"

She replied " Yes, Stay still" At that she began to move again. Slowly at first but the pace grew faster and harder.

I couldn't believe it. I'd never seen her like this. I was surprised that I hadn't cum yet.

Never before had I experienced such and extended period of eminent orgasm. My dick was hard and throbbing, but I felt that I could fuck all day.

She kicked it into high gear once again and just continued to pound me. Again she whimpered and groaned. She was shoving back really hard now. My hands were on her hips helping her as much as I could. She cried out again and had another powerful orgasm. Her body was limp and exhausted, Her breathing was fast and hard. I still hadn't cum yet, but wasn't sure what was next.

She said in a very breathy voice. "OK, I want you to fuuuck me!!!"

I thought, Wow I can't believe this"

I started to move slowly, still trying to exercise some control, but she wanted something else.

She said "COME ON, FUCK ME!!!"" and she started moving against my strokes. I picked up my pace to match hers.

It was incredible.

I knew that she was exhausted, but she wanted more. I pounded her hard.

She was sooo wet and hot. I pulled her hips to me with my hands and I buried my dick in her time and time again.

I remember the sounds of groaning and whimpering added to the sound of 2 naked bodies slamming into each other.

I wonder to this day what would of happened if someone had wandered into the bathhouse at that moment. I don't think she would of let anyone or anything disturb her lust. She was oblivious to the outside world.

It wasn't long before all this stimulation overpowered me. I had control now, and I needed to cum.

I powered into her again and again until with one final thrust I shot everything I had into her.

I pulled her ass tightly against me as I stood there shaking and quivering. My cock convulsed in aftershock after aftershock.

She hung there from the coat hook on the wall with two exhausted arms. Her head hung straight down, her long beautiful hair hung down to her knees.

She pulled her soaking well fucked pussy away from me and my spent cock dropped straight down feeling the warm night air for the first time in over an hour.

She stood up, turned around and threw her arms around me. We held each other until we had gained enough strength to take another shower and then stagger back to the campsite where we both slept very well.

Day 3

Day 3 of our trip started early. We packed our gear in the truck and headed off to other undiscovered territory. That bathhouse would forever be burned in our memories.

We traveled up to even higher elevations of the Sierra Nevada's. We drove through mile after mile of incredible pine trees and Redwoods.

At the highest elevation of the day, we actually got some rain. It was quite a thrill for two people that were driving through what seemed to be endless hot desert only two days ago. We stopped the truck, got out and let the rain soak us. With all this incredible beauty around us, there was nothing more beautiful than my wife in a wet tee-shirt.

After the long beautiful drive we arrived in the National Park where we would stay for a couple of nights. We set up camp in this public campground that was more like the parking lots we left back home than the wilderness experience we sought, but we made the best of it. It was at least cool enough that we were able to make a fire in the fire ring.

We sat there and gazed into the flames. With her head on my shoulder, my thoughts of course wandered to the previous night's activity. My dick rose as I recalled the pictures of the previous night. They were so very fresh in my mind.

She noticed the stiffness in my jeans and gently stroked me as she gazed into the fire. I suggested that we try to find some way to fuck, but she said " there's to many people, they're all to close to us"

I guess I had to agree. I had the urge to throw her up on the edge of the picnic table and fuck her hard, but that wasn't going to happen.

About that time she unzipped my jeans and pulled my throbbing soldier out into the cool night air. She whispered "I want to see you cum"

She wrapped her fingers around the big fellow and started to stroke me gently.

How wonderful it felt. I leaned back in my camping chair and watched the flames of the fire dance as her soft warm hand stroked me expertly.

At one point, she surprised me by taking a quick look around the campground to see if anyone was watching.

Her head then dove into my lap and took much of my dick down her throat. She expertly teased me with her lips for a few strokes and then came back up to my shoulder and said. " Cum for me. I want to see it" She started pumping me at a feverish pace and she soon got what she asked for.

Streams of my cum were shooting up into the cool night air and falling back to earth soaking the back of her hand and my entire lap.

Day 4

We got up in the morning and proceeded to explore the beautiful National Park. It was a little warm during the day, but nothing like where we came from.

Late afternoon, we thought we'd be smart and beat the evening rush to the showers. We stopped by our campsite, got our bathing stuff and headed for the showers.

The thought of history repeating itself crossed my mind, but only briefly.

We discovered that this campground had only one huge bathhouse that every one had to use. It was a large rectangular building with one double door entrance. Once inside there were doors leading to women's showers and Men's showers.

Our mouths dropped when we saw that there was a long line of hot sweaty women running out the door and around the building.

On the Men's side there were only 3 or 4 guys waiting. We stood there for a moment and pondered our options. I told her. " Well, Maybe we could share?"

She hesitated and thought about it for a moment. She then said " Maybe we should, but you're going to have to behave, I'm serious!"

I knew she was serious, but had some confidence in my charm.

The plan was for us to get in our designated lines. When I secured a shower and scoped out the place I'd go give her the nod. She would then make the decision about what she was going to do. I didn't have to wait long before a shower was free.

The inside of the bathhouse was setup with a long row of sinks and mirrors lined up on the outside wall, Tons of them. I don't remember where the restrooms were, but they were in a totally separate area. The center of the building was lined with personal shower stalls that had small coin operated showers and a little changing area with a bench and some towel hooks. A small curtain separated the shower and the little changing room.

I'm sure that the woman's side was set up the same way. The men's showers would be then back to back with the woman's showers.

I put my stuff down to claim the space and made the determination that this would work for us.

I was already getting excited.

I exited the building and found her near the end of the line. I gave her the nod.

I saw her take a deep breath and grab her stuff. I could tell she was really nervous.

As she followed me into the Men's showers, I'm sure some of the women that had been waiting were upset. I'm sure most of the men were envious. Once in the main shower room, She was the only woman present.

She always looks good. That day she wore a small pair of white shorts and a little red cotton tee shirt. The nipples of her perfect bra less breasts were obvious. Her long silky brown hair flowed down her shoulders.

I've always been amazed at how she looks so good from the moment she wakes up. Other women spend hours on a daily basis trying to approach her natural gifts. I was so proud of her.

The room was packed with half naked men, some only with a towel around their waist. She put on her cutest girlish smile and looked straight ahead. Many of the men turned to look at her with pleasant surprise.

I opened the shower door and she dashed inside.

She was very nervous and started dashing around trying to get ready for the shower as If someone was going to come and pull her out of the shower naked or something.

I got the feeling that this wasn't going to be as fun as I hoped.

I thought about all those men out there probably fantasizing about what was going to happen in the shower.

My wife got naked quickly and hung her stuff up. She started rushing me too. Once in the refreshing water her pace didn't slow down. She scrubbed and scrubbed, handed me the soap and encouraged me to hurry. She was so hyper that it was almost funny.

Of course my dick was as hard as a post. She attempted to ignore my condition, but I intentionally rubbed it against her in the cramped conditions of the shower.

I made some suggestive comment and she turned sharply and scowled at me. She said "NO!! not right now".

I was disappointed but decided that I wouldn't let her off the hook this time. I was sure all the men on the outside would expect me to take advantage of the situation.

I felt it was my duty. I wouldn't be able to open the door and face them if all I got out of this was a shower.

I am normally a very considerate and patient man. I rarely if ever stand my ground and demand that my needs should take precedent. My wife was fully aware of my normally considerate nature.

The last 3 days had filled my head with a lifetime of pictures and experiences. I wasn't ready for it to be over. I decided that this was the time to ask her to go with me on this.

I put my arms around her wet slippery beautiful body and whispered in her ear. I said. "Come on baby, One more time" Her shoulders dropped in exasperation. She quietly said.. "There are people all over the place. They'll hear us."

She then pulled away and turned around to face me. I gave her my sexiest smile and said pleadingly " come on baby"

She put her hands on her hips and looked at my throbbing hard on. She then looked at my most charming smile. She shook her head back and forth and then said," well, OK what did you have in mind?, we'll have to hurry" I heard the hurry part, but ignored it.

I lead her over to the dressing room section and helped her up onto the bench. She turned around to face the wall.

She quickly reached between her legs and guided my dick to her delicious Pussy.

I placed my right leg right next to hers on the bench. I pushed firmly 3 or 4 times till I entered her.

She was wetter that she had let on. Memories of the last few days were driving her as well.

Once my dick was once again all the way in her she started to ride my dick as fast as she could. She said, "come on".

I knew what she was up to, She wanted to make me cum quickly so that she could make her escape.

I had other Ideas.

I grabbed her ass firmly and stopped her. I said. "No, no. It's my turn."

I pulled my dick back very slowly, feeling every inch of the inside of her cunt. When almost to the tip, I plunged firmly back in. She was still trying to speed me up, but I was determined to take my time.

Again and again I fucked her slowly but firmly. Driving myself deep into her. I found this slow solid rhythm and just stayed with it. She felt so wonderful.

I could hear everyone in the building. I heard the chatter of woman come from one side and Men from the other, I thought about how there was a naked man just inches ahead of us and one behind us. To one side there would be a naked woman. The partitions were less than an inch thick. I personally didn't care if anyone knew what we where doing. I was so damn proud to be fucking this incredible woman.

I was into my leisurely rhythm, and daydreaming about the last few days, when I noticed the pace change.

She must have been having the same daydream.

This was different than before. My wife had forgotten her nervousness and now just wanted to be fucked.

She was now at the point that she didn't care if we got caught.

Nothing is sexier than that moment when she decides to give into lust. Fucking was foremost in both our minds.

I was now ready to give her what she wanted. I gradually picked up the pace. Her excitement and determination grew.

She started pushing back hard to get full penetration.

I was ramming faster and faster.

She lifted her head and turned to look at me.

Her teeth were clenched like a wild animal. She mouthed the words "FUCK ME".

I was fucking her at full strength now. Trying not to pound her through the thin wall were the man next door was taking a shower and humming some stupid little song.

She was trying hard to suppress her groans and whimpers. I think it made her even hotter.

I was so close to orgasm now. I wanted to throw open the door and give all the men in the room the show they wanted to see, but of course I didn't.

A few times I pounded into her so hard the wall buckled slightly. It took allot of self-control to have to back off a bit.

At this point, she didn't care, she was ready to cum. In an urgent whisper I said " Cum baby" She went wild and gave me about 5 long hard strokes. Her pussy then let go with an incredibly hard orgasm. With her teeth clenched she let out a barely audible "MMMMMM".

I then lost control and let loose with my own orgasm shooting rope after rope of cum into her.

I stayed in her a few moments as we both quivered and wrestled to catch our breath. I pulled out of her. She turned around and put her hands on her hips as she shook her head back and forth. She said`" You Nasty animal, come here!"

I stepped up to her as she threw her arms around me and kissed me hard. We stood there for a few moments kissing and whispering little love messages.

We got back in the shower, washed up again then got dressed and prepared to leave. I went out first to insure that she wouldn't run into any naked men on our way out. I gave her the signal and she dashed out of the building, Again receiving disgusted stares from the long woman's line and admiration from the men.

Wow, That was so much fun!!!!!

The rest of the trip

The story above is just the first 4 days of our vacation. We actually did some tourist stuff too. Over the next couple of weeks we confirmed that California has some of the most beautiful natural wonders of world, We did our best to see as many of them as we could.

We spent the last 2 days of our vacation is Santa Barbara, a beautiful little seaside town north of LA. It's one of our favorite places.

After two weeks of camping, we looked forward to a real bed, hot showers and restaurant food.

Our only agenda was to eat great food, do a little shopping, catch a couple of movies and fuck like newlyweds.

That's exactly what we did. That last weekend may be the subject of a future story.

We came back to rat race refreshed and stronger. The fast paced world we live in would still get to us from time to time, But never again to the degree that it had before. We learned allot about priorities on that trip. We now keep the truck packed with the essential camping stuff. At a moments notice we can point it at the mountains and step on the gas.

12