Hot Weekend

Story Info
Hot Asian wife fulfills a younger guy's fantasy.
4.1k words
4.35
92.1k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still don't know to this day how it came about but sometime fairly soon after we met, my wife, Lisa, and I realized that aside from being really good friends and sharing a wide range of mutual interests, we also shared a sexual fantasy, and that was for her to get it on with a tall, young and hot stud.

What helped propel the fantasy along was that we live in Asia where there are very few opportunities to meet such a specimen, and anyway with her being, despite her very provocative dress sense and ability to flirt with the best of them, a good Asian girl, she always insisted that it would remain a fantasy.

Through regular exercise and trying to stay out of fast food joints, at 38, I've managed to keep myself in reasonable shape. I run when time permits and swim occasionally in the hotel pools on my travels.

Lisa on the other hand eats what she likes, does almost zero exercise, and at approaching 30 has the body of an Olympic athlete. She has curves in the right places including a gorgeous ass and carries almost zero body fat. I don't know how she does it, but who cares? I have a beautiful, loving wife for a life partner, who gets more admiring stares and whistles than anyone else I know, and not just from the guys.

So, anyway, enough background and onto the story...

We were planning to spend the weekend in nearby Phuket where we would be staying at a plush hotel on the island courtesy of a package I had got through my air mileage.

Checking into the hotel on Saturday morning, we noticed that there was to be a beach party further down the beach that night and that hotel guests were automatically on the guest list. We thought no more of it as we figured it was probably one of those corporate functions which were not that much fun.

Not wanting to waste any time we quickly completed the check-in formalities, headed off to our room to change and then hit the beach. Now before we go on, just a quick word about the room. Firstly, it wasn't a room; it was a suite, with an ocean view to die for and a walk-on balcony off the lounge area running from one side to the other. There was a huge bed, a multi-head rain shower and even a hot tub. Perfect

Hitting the deserted beach, Lisa quickly rolled out a towel and lay down un-hooking her bikini top as she did, and announced that she was going to sleep. Once I'd completed my job of applying lotion to her back and the backs of her legs, I decided I would have a light jog up and down the surf.

About 30 minutes later I came back sweating and panting only to find that Lisa was nowhere to be seen. No problem, I thought, she's either gone to get a drink or popped to the restroom. It was only when she finally came back around 10 minutes later that she explained that there was a group playing volleyball a little further down the beach and as they were a little short of numbers they'd asked her to join in.

I thought it kind of unusual for local people to invite complete strangers to join a game in that manner so I casually asked where they were from.

"Oh, I don't know" she said. "There was a real mix of accents. Some European-sounding, some American and a few Australian I think. I spoke to one girl who was from Germany and she told me they were all exchange students doing a semester at the local university."

We stayed out in the sun for the remainder of the day, had an occasional dip in the sea to cool down when the heat got unbearable, and then around 6pm we headed back to the hotel to clean up for dinner.

Once back in the room I nodded off to sleep for another couple of hours or so while Lisa got her design books out and did a little studying, so by the time we were ready to head down for dinner it was around 9.30pm and we weren't actually all that hungry.

I had a different kind of hunger now though as I gazed at Lisa who looked stunning. Of course being at the beach she was wearing one of her trademark mini skirts, and a top which was not really a top at all but a strategically wrapped silk scarf which left her pert boobs free to bob around but were also visible if you just got yourself at the right angle behind her and showed off her model-like, golden brown shoulders..

Seeing that the party down the beach was now in full swing we agreed to head down that way and take a look. Once we'd popped our heads around the door and maybe had a quick drink if we still felt like eating we could get room service back at the hotel.

We got quite a surprise to find that it wasn't at all what we had imagined and was in fact entirely populated by young 20-somethings. I got an even bigger surprise when, while I was at the bar ordering drinks, a group of them walked right up to Lisa and greeted her like a long lost friend. They were clearly complementing her on her appearance and she, at her flirtatious best, was lapping it all up and reveling in it.

The mystery was solved once we regrouped; when she revealed that they were from the beach earlier that day and that they were all exchange students as she had explained.

"But I thought you said they were girls," I enquired, clearly feeling a little short-changed that she had had a vigorous beach volleyball session with a group of 20-something guys and not told me.

"No." she said matter of factly. "The only one I really spoke to was that girl over there. The rest carried on playing while I took a rest. Actually, now I think about it they did mention that I was welcome at their party but I just didn't put two and two together and realize it was this one."

I headed to the bar and no sooner had I gone than she was whisked off to the dance floor by a couple of the guys who had greeted her when we first walked in and I watched as she teased them with some of her sexiest moves and they tried to keep up with her.

Lisa was in her element on the dance floor and I noticed the two guys glance at each other a couple of times as if to acknowledge that they had got more than they bargained for.

A few dances later and Lisa was back by my side albeit looking slightly red in the face and ready for a drink, having exerted so much energy.

The two guys were in their early twenties and I have to admit that they were both in good shape and both at least six feet tall. The slightly shorter of the two had cropped blonde hair and wore orange shorts and a brown shirt which showed off his great tan, while the other had a darker complexion with curly brown hair and was wearing white shorts and a white shirt. In all honesty, both looked like they could have been models if they'd wanted.

After a couple of drinks I decided it was now my turn for a dance and led Lisa out into the middle of the floor. We danced a couple of disco numbers and then stuck around for a slow song, when we held each other and admitted to each other how horny we each were, with her having teased the guys all night, and me having watched her.

The party was clearly winding down so we decided to call it a night and having said goodnight started to walk back to the hotel.

In the hotel reception we bumped into Ben and Olivier the two guys from the party. Lisa made the introductions and we joked about her almost wearing them out on the dance floor.

They turned out to be two very nice young guys once we got talking I invited them to join us on our balcony to help us finish the bottle of champagne we had ordered earlier.

We sat and chatted among the four of us, covering subjects as diverse as university and our respective home countries (Ben was Italian and Olivier half-French and half-Swedish) and they were keen to know about my business too. Lisa was keen to know if the guys had girlfriends but both gave the safe (and I suspect bullshit) answer that they were too busy with their studies.

I couldn't help noticing that, as interested in the conversation as they appeared to be, their eyes would frequently stray towards Lisa and I often caught them trying to catch a peek up her short skirt or checking out her boobs through the sheer silk of her top. She was either oblivious to their attempts or pretended not to notice.

Eventually Lisa announced that she was going to turn in for the night joking that it was so that she would have enough energy for the volleyball game the next day and thanked the guys for their company and with a half promise of us joining them on the beach the next day for some more volleyball.

The guys and I carried on drinking and in Lisa's absence the conversation was getting more and more raunchy, with me letting them know how much she got turned on by getting guys like them aroused. They agreed that she did seem to be enjoying teasing them.

It was at that point that I suggested to the guys half-serious and half-joking that we should play a little trick on Lisa and see what her response would be. The deal was I would go and check that Lisa was asleep and then have one of the guys strip down to his shorts and hop into bed beside her to see at what point she would notice.

Now, looking back, I have to admit that having had a few drinks and getting a little tired myself, I hadn't thought through what all of the various outcomes of our innocent little game might be but guessed that the result would be Lisa waking up in shock and throwing the young guy out of bed, giving me a telling off for jerking her around but eventually seeing the funny side of it.

I let myself into the bedroom and confirmed that she was asleep. I signaled to Ben, the taller and darker of the two, to enter the room. As instructed he headed to the shower and quickly cleaned up while Olivier and I watched the bedroom from the balcony giggling at the thought of Lisa's reaction. Having toweled off and slipped back into his shorts Ben gently pulled back the sheet and climbed into the vacant space besides Lisa.

In the darkness we could just make out that Ben just lay there on his back not really knowing what to do. He needn't have worried because Lisa, assuming I had finally joined her in bed, rolled over and snuggled up to Ben. It was incredibly exciting seeing Lisa unwittingly in full close contact with a young, handsome stranger.

I was surprised that she had not twigged yet that it was not me and was wondering how to end the joke and take my rightful place alongside my wife, when I got an even bigger surprise.

Lisa had pulled Ben's face towards her and proceeded to give him a long and sensuous kiss. Ben responded, not wanting to give the game away, by returning the kiss. He placed her back on her back, I assumed, to see if she would go back to sleep, but I was wrong. He kissed her deeper and deeper and she for her part was pulling him into her.

This was not the outcome I had been expecting and the sensible side of me should have marched in there, broken things up and explained the joke, but the sight of Lisa exchanging kisses with Ben was exciting and I wanted to see at what point she would realize it was a stranger she was kissing and not me.

I couldn't quite see what was happening now that they were intertwined, so signaled to Olivier to follow me into the bedroom to get a closer look and we took up a position in shadow about 2 metres away from the bed. The first thing I noticed was Ben's shorts on the floor by the side of the bed. He must have slipped them off out of sight of the window before climbing into bed. The thought that they were both naked under the sheet was certainly not in the script but even more of a turn-on.

As Ben leaned over Lisa she slid her hands all over his smooth and naked torso and well-toned arms. He was now kissing her neck and she was reciprocating with sighs and moans to indicate pleasure. He had found one of her major erogenous zones.

His mouth moved down to her breasts and he gently licked at the soft brown nipple on her left breast and then at the right. At this Lisa writhed with pleasure and instead of the soft moaning of earlier she was now gasping with excitement as the feeling tingled through her entire body.

Eventually his tongue found her hairless pussy and she arched her back as his tongue flicked over her clitoris and found her sweet pussy lips.

Leaving this incredibly erotic scene, Olivier had adjourned to the bathroom and from the sound it was clear that he was taking a shower.

I continued to watch as Ben worked his magic tongue over Lisa's pussy and felt sure she was at the point of coming. I was right and as she came with a long deep groan, she gripped Ben's short brown hair pulling him into her pussy. She was in ecstasy but I felt sure there was more to come.

She rolled over onto her side and rolled Ben onto his back. For the first time I got a view of Ben's cock. It was about 8 inches long and somewhat thicker than mine. Lisa kissed Ben full on the lips and must surely have tasted her own pussy on his lips. He lay back as she gradually worked her way down his young body with her tongue.

Her hand slipped around his cock and she brought her soft lips to the head. Her tongue licked at the full purple head and took it into her mouth. Her hands cupped his heavy and hairless balls. It was now his turn to groan with pleasure. I knew she needed his cock inside her and she wasted no time in straddling him and positioning his long manhood at the opening of her pussy.

I moved closer to get a better look and at that point Olivier returned from the shower wearing only a towel to join me at the foot of the bed. It was clear from the way the towel was hanging that Olivier also had a massive erection.

Lisa slid the head of Ben's cock along the opening of her glistening pussy and with a gasp from both of them slid it inside her.

I quickly weighed up the situation and realized that I neither wanted nor knew how to stop my gorgeous wife from having sex with these strangers and as if to endorse what I was thinking Olivier slipped his towel off to reveal he was also well-endowed and proceeded to masturbate at the sight of his buddy and my wife making love.

Lisa had slid down over Ben's cock and took nearly the entire length into her. Ben pulled Lisa closer and gave her a deep his on the lips. His hands moved sensuously over her breasts giving her nipples a pinch to heighten her pleasure. Lisa pulled away from the kiss and arched her body upwards. This was the most erotic sight I could ever have imagined my wife taking the long thick cock of a young handsome stranger deep into her pussy.

She moaned with pleasure and started to ride up and down cowgirl-style. Her breathing was coming faster and faster as she writhed and the moaning seemed to be coming from deeper and deeper within her body.

"Fuck me, Ben. Fuck me. Oh yes. Yes" she cried.

Eventually with almost a scream her body lost control and she rode herself to a long deep orgasm. She continued to ride his cock and the waves off streamed through her body.

"Oh yes, keep it going. Yes, yes, yes!" her cries continued.

Once her orgasm had subsided she leaned forward and kissed him passionately on the lips. She continued to ride and he pushed his hips up to match her rhythm. She had orgasm after orgasm each one wracking her body with a deep pleasure as Ben used his young cock to its fullest potential.

Both of their bodies were soaked with sweat from their exertions. What an incredibly erotic sight.

Lisa rolled off Ben's cock and lay on her back and indicated to the youngster that it was his turn to do some of the work. Ben obliged and kneeling over her placed his cock, now soaked in Lisa's pussy juice, at the entrance to Lisa's pussy and slid it all the way in with ease.

Lisa gasped and dug her fingernails into his back pulling him into her. Again her back arched as she tried to take him as deeply and fully as possible. She pulled her legs up as high as they would go and Ben, as if understanding her desire for deepness, obliged by lifting them onto his shoulders.

Every stroke from now on would send both of them crashing towards orgasms and the first to succumb to uncontrollable urge was Ben.

"Oh, Lisa. I'm going to come." he cried

I'm coming. Ohhh!" he went on as his hot cream filled Lisa's pussy.

He continued pumping and Lisa continued pulling him into her until eventually their rhythm slowed down and after a long lingering kiss he slid his cock out and lay down by her side with his arm around her.

She looked up and saw me standing at the side of the bed and smiled a knowing smile. She later told me she had overheard us talking outside so knew the game plan from the start but just wanted to see how far I would take it.

I left them there and headed into the shower to cool off. I had just witnessed the most erotic sight of my beautiful young Asian wife making love to a hard-bodied and handsome young stranger.

Sitting on the side of the bed, Olivier by now had his cock in his hand and stroked his hardness so that his firm balls rose up to the base of his shaft. It was clear that he wanted a go and I winked to him to give him the all-clear to go next.

Lisa was also keen to carry on having been taken to the brink by Ben and then left hanging as he came deep inside her.

She pulled Olivier over to her and they kissed; she lying flat on her back and he on his side facing her.

I quickly showered and by the time I was back I was faced with another erotic sight. She still had her left arm around Ben and he was by now sitting up kissing her left breast while she continued a passionate kiss with Olivier. She made it abundantly clear that she was ready for some more hard fucking.

The blonde-haired youngster wasted no time and kneeling between her legs and using Ben's cum as lubricant slowly slid his hard cock into her still burning pussy.

"Come on Olivier. Fuck me." She screamed again pulling him into her. Olivier pounded into her as she whimpered and groaned.

He pulled her legs up and over his shoulders to get as deep as possible and then pushed her legs down towards her body. He couldn't believe how far her legs could go back and it enabled him to get right inside her.

She had almost lost control as the waves of pleasure hit her one after another.

He was lying on top of her now still thrusting deep into her but now also grinding into her clit. She grabbed his firm ass and pulled him deep into her and as she did so she writhed in the deepest pleasure she had ever experienced as wave after wave of orgasm hit her and wracked her body with pleasure.

Lisa pulled away as the orgasm subsided and still panting she rolled over onto all fours. Olivier took his cue and positioned the large purple head of his cock at the opening of her pussy and gripping full hips slid his manhood deep into her from behind.

As Olivier thrust in and out Ben positioned himself under Lisa and kissed her passionately. The depth that Olivier was able to achieve in this position caused Lisa to lose control. She pushed back onto Olivier's cock allowing Ben to kiss her breats.

Lisa was moaning and groaning in ecstasy and the excitement she was experiencing drove Olivier on as he continued to thrust into her.

Ben by now had positioned his newly hardened cock near to Lisa's mouth and she obliged by licking in turns the head and shaft.

Before long the deep thrusting had driven Olivier to orgasm and he too lost control and groaned as he shot his load deep into Lisa's pussy. He continued to thrust as he filled her pussy with his hot cum.

Eventually he pulled out leaving her with her beautiful round ass high in the air while she sucked on Ben's cock.

This was my cue. It was finally my turn and I slid my cock into her from behind. She continued to work on Ben's cock with both her mouth and her hands.

Knowing that she liked to have her ass slapped I duly obliged and spanked each cheek until it was glowing red.

This drove her higher and higher until eventually she arched her back upwards, let go of Ben's cock, and screamed with delight as another orgasm streaked through her body. This one was not as deep as the others but continued longer and left her unable to control herself and she slumped forward onto Ben's body resting her head on his chest and grasping him tightly her slender brown arms.

12