Hot Weekend by a Cold Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers

We might have pulled it off perfectly except for a slip-up. For $100, I bribed an OR nurse and suited up (mask and all) to watch Connie deliver our baby. We still were 'solid gold' with our little secret. We only got 'busted' later that day. Her old man had gone home, only to come back to fetch his cellphone. Unfortunately, he caught me visiting the new mother (his wife!), making out with her. He was not amused...

It was an awkward moment to say the least! Then, I could tell he wasn't going to do a damn thing to me. I was much too much 'man' for him to fight, and he risked his standing in the community if this got out. Realizing this, I arrogantly turned back to Connie. She was nervous but I boldly went to finish making out with her, caressing her milk-filled breasts right in front of him. I bent over and took a brief draw of milk before I rose back up and covered her. We kissed gently before I left. All this time, he just stared blankly, too impotent to take action.

As to my house, we planned on making him think the baby was his. My mother was more meticulous about things and went to the doctor. Her OB GYN confirmed that mom was 'in the family way'. Now she just had to take Connie's advice and all would be well. For my part, I just had to remain silent.

I don't know what possessed me that day. Mom was about to pull off the oldest trick of the cuckolded marriage when I blew it. You had to see the look on her face when I chimed in that he wasn't the father...that it was MY baby!!!

My mother was shocked--my father aghast. Even I was stunned at my own big mouth. Now what?

Well, he packed up his things and moved out that very day. He never returned to that home. We were lucky that he accepted a no-fault divorce. He could've used mom's shocking infidelity to win a big settlement, but he'd have been utterly humiliated publicly too. So, the divorce settlement would be fair.

I don't know why, but I was smart enough to have the court restore my mother's maiden name with all of that paperwork. We sold the old family home for a pretty penny. Flushed with some cash, I took my gorgeous mother to Vegas, where the fine state of Nevada accepted her maiden name as shown. They didn't raise an eyebrow when that newly minted name was on the same marriage document with her new husband: yours truly. Now it was legal.

We moved to one of those big, wide open states to the north of Nevada and got a nice spread. We made up for lost time the first few years up there. Including two sets of twins we were blessed with six bundles of joy. We stopped at six because that was all the house could hold.

We continued making love almost constantly, with a local widow taking care of our huge brood. We used 'rhythm' to avoid any more than six, but we knew that more might be forthcoming; I relentlessly pumped my potent seed into the furthest reaches of her unprotected fertile womb.

On our eighth anniversary, we got an email from back home. It seems mom's 'old man' had passed on. He had forgotten to remove mom as beneficiary of his company life insurance which now would be ours.

Me: "Should I email them back, asking why he was down to living in a grimy, fleabag hotel?"

Mom: "Ah, who cares. I'm feeling all warm inside; that insurance money is just enough to pay for college for all our children and, say, A FEW MORE."

Well, I didn't need a Hallmark announcement card to get the idea. I taped that email above our marital bed and mounted my lovely wife and mother. The bed springs took their usual pounding as I soon had mom's legs up, a lovely foot on either side of my head. With a final herculean effort, I rolled her up so I was perched above her, applying all my force downward, inside her.

With my oversized cockhead kissing her fertile womb, I let loose a torrent of lively, vibrant sperm, all on a mission. Most of them failed in that mission, but two managed to affix themselves before attachment. As we lay together, with me still hard, still pumping out cum but more gently, it occurred. My gorgeous wife and mother conceived twins, our seventh and eighth babies.

We found our own little piece of heaven, and it was all due to a lonely little bear cub...

clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers
12