Hot Wet Canadian Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate swallowed hard. "Amazingly well. That day was your 18th birthday party."

"And since then?"

Kate smiled faintly. "You've.....come up."

Kayla smiled. "So, to answer your question, I knew I was gay sometime in middle school. I don't remember the moment or anything like that. It was just a..." She reached out and placed her hand on the blonde woman's hip, then ran the fabric of her bottoms between her fingers. "...feeling."

Kate's breathing was labored and she licked her lips. Hesitantly she reached out and followed Kayla's lead. She rubbed Kayla's lower back, then ran her hand down the younger girl's hip. As her fingers began to cup Kayla's butt, she stopped and looked at her younger partner. Kayla responded by reaching down and pushing Kate's hand to her ass. "Kate, don't ask permission. Just put that hand wherever you want."

The older woman let out an audible gasp and licked her lips again. Kayla slid even closer and slipped her arm underneath Kate's head. The older woman rested it there and closed her eyes. She sighed deeply and rubbed her cheek lightly against Kayla's skin, gently kneading her younger friend's tight butt.

"You and Rebecca daydreamt about being with me now that I was older right?"

Kate's eyes stayed shut. She simply nodded again.

"Am I as hot as you dreamt I would be?"

"More," croaked Kate.

"Are YOU hot right now?" Kayla continued. Kate nodded again.

The younger girl lifted the blanket and tossed it aside. The air that once felt cold now felt like a relief against the women's heated skin.

Kayla moaned lightly as the older woman's hand more freely roamed her butt. She leaned in tight, pressing her lips to Kate's ear. "I don't remember the moment I started loving women..." She paused to place a wet, lingering kiss behind the older woman's ear. Kate jumped and whimpered. "But I do remember the women that first made me wet." Kayla moved down and kissed Kate's neck. The blonde woman flinched and buried her head in the younger girl's chest, tightly grabbing her ass and pulling her close. Kayla's lips returned to Kate's ear.

"I remember when my attention went from girls to ..." She sucked lightly on Kate's ear and slid her hand inside her bikini bottoms to caress her bare ass. "....women." Kate surprised her by hooking her thumb in the waist of Kayla's shorts and tugging urgently. Kayla turned on her back and lifted her hips. Kate used her hands and feet to work them off.

The older woman propped herself up on her elbow and rolled half on top of Kayla. Her leg rested on top of Kayla's and her left hand began to roam her body. Kate's eyes were wild, and the wicked grin on her face told Kayla that she wasn't quite the putty in her hands that she had thought. Staring the young brunette straight in the eyes, Kate gently tugged at the ties on either side of her suit and let them fall free. For nearly a minute, they lay there staring at each other, grinning; Kayla's left hand rubbing Kate's bum under her suit; Kate's rubbing Kayla's thighs and stomach, marvelling at the firmness.

The older woman suddenly tugged at the front of the brunette's suit. Kayla lifted her hips again and it sprung free into Kate's hands. Kate tossed it aside and her hand immediately returned to Kayla's tummy. She slowly inched her fingers toward the young girl's sex. "You were saying something about women making you wet?" she purred.

Kayla closed her eyes and groaned. "Mmmmm, yeah. This isn't the first time you've made me this way." The older woman's hand continued slowly south, her fingers rubbing the soft, shaved skin just above Kayla's pussy. She didn't respond. "It's funny you mentioned that birthday before."

"Mmmmm." Kate's mind went back to the pool party she had thrown her daughter's good friend almost 15 months earlier.

"No one knew, but I was dating Sloane." Kate smiled at the thought of the tall, pretty red-haired cheerleader, also a member of the girls' circle of friends. "She and I snuck off to your basement for a minute when no one noticed," Kayla continued. "We made out on your guest bed and fingered each other in our swims......ohhhhh." The young girl cut off her story momentarily as Kate's fingers lightly brushed her labia for the first time. "...o...our swimsuits."

"You told me I could put my hands wherever I wanted right?" purred the older woman. Kayla nodded in agreement and Kate ran her middle finger between the young girl's lips, being careful not to touch her clit or penetrate her. Kayla whimpered at the teasing. "So did you and Sloane make each other cum?" asked Kate.

"N....no," whispered the young brunette breathlessly. "S...she came really hard, but someone came downstairs before I could. We almost got caught."

"Awww, that must have been soooo frustrating," said Kate teasingly. She grinned wide as she ran a finger over Kayla's clit so lightly she could barely feel it.

"Oh my goodness," jumped Kayla. She grabbed her older friend's arm to try and keep steady.

After a moment, she opened her eyes and loosened her grip. She gazed up at Kate. "It got MUCH worse. Back at the pool deck you were dripping wet in your bikini. You wouldn't remember, but you said, 'Hey birthday girl, anything you need?'"

Kate bit her lip and shook her head. She didn't remember the moment, but was turned on by how much it had affected the gorgeous young woman lying with her. She pressed down harder with her finger.

"I stood there for a second watching you rub your body with the towel then told Mom I had to run back to the house for a minute." Kayla was thrusting her hips back and forth, silently begging Kate to touch her where she needed it. "In my room, naked on the bed, touching myself, I imagined Sloane licking me. But as I got closer to cumming..." She paused and reached down to tip up Kate's gaze to meet hers. She caressed her chin and cheek. "All I could think of was you in...and out...of that suit." Kate felt Kayla tugging at the ties on her back. She leaned back and undid the ones at her neck. Her bikini top fell away.

The older woman heard all the air escape Kayla's lungs. "My God. You've got to be the most beautiful woman in the world." Kayla couldn't believe how sexy Kate's breasts were, with her erotic tan lines, and puffy, rosebud nipples. They sat ridiculously high on her chest and appeared flawlessly round and firm. In the glow of the flashlight, Kayla couldn't be sure, but she was sure Kate blushed. "I pictured you sexy as hell, but not perfect." The younger girl rose to her knees and took Kate's face in her hands. She could feel the blonde's bare chest rubbing against her and felt a twinge between her legs.

As if reading her mind, Kate reached behind Kayla and undid her top. As it hit the sand, the older woman pushed her partner backwards on top of it. She smiled wide. "I had a lift to look this good, what's your explanation for looking like THAT? My goodness!" Splayed out on the sand, completely shaved, naked and taut, Kayla's body seemed to be something other-worldly.

Kayla rose back to her knees and took Kate's face in her hands again. She smiled. "Hard work and good genes." She paused and undid Kate's bottom ties. "And because one day I hoped you'd get to see it." The suit fell away and Kayla ran her hand between her older partner's legs. Her eyes never left Kate's, who groaned loudly, her lips forming an ecstatic 'O'. She was completely shaved and wetter than Kayla thought possible. The young brunette's finger slipped inside Kate without her even thinking.

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Kate instinctively. She grabbed the back of Kayla's head and pulled her close. Their lips met and their tongues intertwined almost immediately. Kayla was struck by the combination of softness and hunger she felt from every fibre of her older partner. Kate's fingers returned to Kayla's snatch, but this time, there was no teasing. Her middle finger slid quickly inside her and Kate began tenderly, but rhythmically, fucking her. For a long time, the 2 women knelt on the sand, passionately sharing the longest kiss of their lives, their middle fingers steadily moving in and out of each other's pussies.

Without warning, Kate whimpered urgently into Kayla's mouth and the young brunette felt her pussy begin to twitch around her fingers. Kayla broke the kiss and whispered in Kate's ear. "Can I finish you with my tongue?"

Kate's knees almost gave out. "N...no, keep going, don't stop!" She bit down roughly on Kayla's ear and thrust her hips against her fingers. Kayla was getting more and more turned on. Kate spoke, touched and moved completely unlike most of the young partners she had experienced since coming out. They had all been beautiful and sexy, but Kate was making her feel things that were almost completely unfamiliar. She paused for a moment and extended 2 more fingers. When she penetrated Kate with all 3, the blonde woman threw her head back and let loose noises Kayla feared would bring someone running.

"OH FUCK, that's it. That's FINALLY going to be it. Keep going! Arrrggghhhh!"

Kayla groaned and worked into a rhythm quickly. Kate's filthy language was making it feel all the more wicked and hot and the young brunette loved every second of it. Kate had forgotten about Kayla's pussy and thrown her arms around her young lover's neck. She had a tight grip of her shoulders and her nails dug sharply into Kayla's skin. Kate was slamming her hips down onto Kayla's fingers, desperate to finish. Kayla instinctively grabbed Kate's ass roughly with her other hand and buried her face in the older woman's chest.

Kate felt a set of nails dig into the flesh of her ass as it bounced on Kayla's fingers; then a set of wet lips enthusiastically wrapped around her right nipple as an agile tongue danced across it. The sensations were too much. She hugged Kayla close as her upper body stiffened. "OH FUCK! I'm cumming, don't stop!" Kayla felt Kate's pussy muscles twitch and contract around her fingers as the older woman's hips slammed against her. For almost a minute Kate held her young friend close as her lower body was overcome wish the rush of warmth and pressure release. She trembled and spasmed in Kayla's arms as the young girl's lips, tongue and fingers continued their work.

Finally Kate felt herself going limp and fell back onto the towel in a heap. Kayla grinned at her, running her hands over the blonde's torso, legs and breasts. The young girl felt her pulse racing with anticipation at what was to come. But Kate seemed spent and her eyes were closed, shivering. Kayla grabbed the blanket and covered the both of them.

Kate's eyes remained closed, a goofy grin spread across her beautiful face. "Thank you sweetie. You just give me a minute and we'll take care of you. It's just been awhile since....."

Her voice trailed off as she felt Kayla's hands push her knees apart. Kate's eyes shot open and she watched her young lover climb on top of her and hover there, a look of such arousal and desire on her face that Kate was taken aback.

"Kate, the afternoon of by birthday party, I got myself off dreaming of this." She leaned down and gave the older woman a fast, wet, sensuous kiss, pressing her warm, wet skin into hers. "And, too many times to count since." She slid down Kate's body and turned her attention to the blonde woman's breasts, talking with her mouth full. "If you think I'm going to wait one more second to taste you, you're crazy."

Kate moaned with arousal while her mouth hung open in surprise. Kayla smiled and licked her lips. It was just the reaction she had hoped for. She positioned herself between the older woman's legs and planted soft, wet kisses on inner thighs. She breathed in deeply, savoring the fragrant mix of tanning lotion, perfume and her partners soaking wet pussy. Kayla ran one hand all over the gorgeous blonde's smooth stomach and erect nipples. Using the same 3 fingers she'd used to get her off, she penetrated Kate again. Her older lover grunted with approval.

Kayla withdrew her fingers immediately and Kate whimpered in protest, looking at her young friend with pleading eyes. Kayla made her way back up Kate's body and lovingly rubbed her nipples, soaking them in her own juices. The young brunette grinned and drew first one nipple, then the other into her mouth, tonguing them clean. All the while, 2 fingers lingered at Kate's pussy, tenderly rubbing her labia and clit, keeping them warm for what was to come.

The blonde could do nothing but look down and gaze in wonderment at the view. "I can't believe what you do to my body," she marvelled. Kayla pressed her body back against Kate's and they were skin on skin from head to toe. The brunette girl pressed her full lips into her older lovers' and parted them with her tongue. For what seemed like an eternity, she ground her pussy into Kate's, felt the older blonde's erect nipples poking her chest and ran her right hand all over her soft, damp, tanned skin.

Finally she broke the kiss and whispered in Kate's ear. "You haven't seen anything yet." And she stuck out her tongue, curled it and easily it touched her nose. Kayla giggled. "I have skills."

Kate playfully pushed her head towards her lower body. "Well show me," she laughed.

Kayla busted out her fake-shocked face once again. "Kate, are you actually pushing my head down??"

The older woman bit her lip and rubbed her pussy. She brought the fingers up to Kayla's mouth and the young girl licked them clean. "Yeah, you ok with that?"

"Mmmmm, absolutely." The young girl lay back down and went to work. She traced circles around Kate's now-immense clit. She slid her hands underneath Kate and grabbed her ass, pulling her closer. "That is the sexiest clit I have ever seen."

Kate whimpered, her hands kneading her heavy, heaving breasts. "It's soooo sensitive. If you're not careful, you'll make me cum....a lot."

Kayla sucked it into her mouth and moaned deeply. It was like nothing she'd ever experienced and she found it incredibly sexy. She allowed her tongue to dance across it and Kate's hips jerked and spasmed. "Ohhhhhh!" the blonde cried out.

"Wow, you weren't kidding!" Kayla exclaimed. She let up on her clit and used the full length of her huge tongue to trace lines all over her older lover's beautiful pussy. From her perineum back to her swollen clit and everywhere in between, Kayla licked and sucked every spot. Kate just grabbed 2 fistfuls of black hair and held her close, thrusting her hips and breathing raggedly.

Kayla grabbed Kate's hips tight and thrust her tongue as deep inside the blonde's pussy as she could. "Oh my fucking goodness," Kate exclaimed. She propped herself up on her elbows to get a better look, and threw the blanket aside again. Kayla looked up and locked eyes with her new lover as her tongue danced in and out of her pussy. Kate was biting her lip and cupping her breasts. She leaned to one side and reached down with her opposite hand to rub her clit.

Kayla reached up and laced her fingers together with Kate's. For a few minutes, she piggy-backed on her older friend's movements, getting a feel for what she liked. Then, gently, she pushed her hand away. "Relax and enjoy," said Kayla.

She plunged her tongue back inside the blonde pussy spread open in front of her. Kate spread out and arched her back. "Then please fucking touch me!"

With 2 fingers, Kayla mimicked the older woman's touch, slowly circling her clit and periodically rubbing it quickly and firmly. Immediately, Kate responded. "Oh, you learn quickly!"

Kayla's tongue and fingers moved in perfect rhythm and Kate's hips quickly joined in. For several minutes, the only sounds on the remote beach were the "mmmm"s and "ohhhh"s of a girl tasting her dream woman and that woman receiving pleasure unlike any she could remember.

"Fuck me, here it comes!" Kate shrieked suddenly and went rigid. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" She let out a long slow, carnal moan. "Kayyyyyy.......la!" she exclaimed as the final wave of pleasure washed over her. For a few seconds she sat motionless, then she rolled over on her side and let out a long sigh. Her eyes were closed but her perma-smile had returned, and bigger than ever.

Kayla licked her lips clean and smacked her older friend square on the ass. "Going to sleep again Grandma?"

She smiled wickedly but Kate adopted a serious expression. She curled her index finger and snapped at her young lover. "Get your little butt up here." Kayla rose to her knees and sat astride Kate's hips, pressing her wetness into her older partner's stomach. Kate grinned and shook her head. She motioned with her finger again. "I said up here." Slowly, the young brunette edged her way up her lover's body, leaving a trail of moisture behind her. She sat astride Kate's chest and the older woman giggled. "I feel like I've gone skinny dipping sweetie." She winked up at Kayla. "How come you're in such a state?"

The younger girl smiled. "Still playing coy? Seriously? Anyway, this isn't for you, it's for me." She slid off of Kate and knelt over her. Starting with her slippery breasts, she began to lick her own juices from the blonde woman's beautiful tanned skin. Tantalizingly she worked her way down and Kate shook her head in disbelief.

"This is for you??"

"Mmmm, I LOVE the way I taste....and the way I taste off of YOU." A minute later, Kate's body was licked clean and Kayla's tongue had returned to the older woman's pussy. For a few seconds, Kate lay back, settling in for a third orgasm. But then she gave her head a shake.

"Oh no, not yet, first thing's first," she said, seizing Kayla by the shoulders and pulling her forward. She grabbed hold of the young brunette's butt and pulled it to her. Kayla fell forward giggling and her pussy hovered provocatively above Kate's lips and tongue.

Kayla rose to her knees and the 2 lovers locked eyes. Kate grabbed her young partner's supple ass and brought her face forward to meet her soaking sex. Her velvety tongue pierced the slick folds of Kayla's labia and the young brunette smiled down at her blonde friend in approval. The young women she had been with since acknowledging her homosexuality had fallen between boring and ok.....with one exception. Kate reminded Kayla of that spectacular exception. She felt like she could be herself sexually with this stunning older woman and it excited her to no end.

"How do I taste Kate?" she asked.

"Mmmmmmmm," came Kate's inevitable response.

"Yeah? Can you get that tongue any farther inside my pussy?"

Kate's eyes widened and she gripped Kayla's ass even tighter, forcing her tongue as far inside her as it would go. Kayla's stomach flip-flopped. The older woman obviously approved of her lewdness.

"Baby, that is tooooo good. Can you play with my clit too?"

Her older lover took her hands from her ass and began to play with Kayla's pussy and breasts. She played with her clit just the way Kayla had played with hers. The young brunette smiled. "Baby, I'm not as sensitive as you are; my nipples OR my clit."

Kate lapped at the young girl's pussy and tentatively squeezed her nipples. Kayla jumped and moaned approvingly. Emboldened, the older woman gently rolled her young lover's clit between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh Kate, that's awesome; a little harder please." Kayla started to rock her hips back and forth, riding Kate's tongue. The young brunette put her hands on her hips and looked over her shoulder. Instead of playing with Kayla's tits, Kate was trying to play with herself. "Baby, you can't get me off and yourself too.....ohhhhhhhhh!" She held her thought as Kate increased the pressure on her clit. Kayla felt the stirrings from deep within her and gazed back down at her older lover. "That's amazing baby, keep going. You need to cum as bad as me still?" Kate nodded.

Kayla bit her lip and grinned. "I wasn't enough for you the first 2 times?"