Hot Wet Canadian Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate shook her head enthusiastically. "The opposite. You make me want more."

The brunette quickly pivoted 180 degrees and dropped to her elbows and knees. She looked back over her shoulder and wiggled her bum playfully. "I guess you get what you want today," she said, before turning her attention to older woman's still soaked pussy. She sucked Kate's swollen clit deep into her mouth and parted her labia with 2 eager fingers.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Kate in disbelief. Her senses were working overtime and she felt lightheaded. It normally took her 3 days to cum 3 times, but she knew it wasn't going to take much from her energetic new lover to push her over the top yet again. She dug her nails into Kayla's wonderful ass and dug in with enthusiasm. She returned the favor to the young brunette's clit and worked 2 fingers of her own deep inside of her.

"MMMM," moaned Kayla into Kate's already vibrating pussy. The younger woman immediately inserted a third finger as well. Kate twitched and felt a wave of pleasure rush through her body. For a moment, she felt lightheaded again, then felt the familiar pressure building between her legs. As her excitement grew, so did the urgency with which she was fucking and sucking the beautiful pussy displayed so seductively above her. Kayla too, was approaching her breaking point, and Kate's efforts only spurred her on more. Kate's clit felt enormous between her lips and her pussy was twitching and convulsing in earnest.

"OH.....MY.....GOD!" exclaimed Kate. She was practically screaming at this point. As her third orgasm ripped through her, she tried to stay focused on Kayla.

"I'm so close, keep going!" encouraged the younger woman, soooo eager to cum all over the face of this woman she'd lusted after for so long. As Kate's hips jerked and her body quivered in pleasure, Kayla finally felt that familiar rush of heat begin to radiate from her pussy.

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!" Kayla's phone alert began to go off. Kate stopped what she was doing, pushed Kayla off of her, and stood up."

"Kayla you HAVE to get that."

The young brunette was in shock. "WHAT? Are you kidding?" She was breathing heavily and desperate to cum. "Seriously, who cares, get back down here!"

"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!" The tone was almost unbearably loud.

"Kayla, you HAVE to get that," Kate repeated. Suddenly, Kayla felt water lapping at her feet and looked down. She realized her eyes were shut and she felt completely out of sorts.

----------------------------------------

Kayla's eyes shot open and everything was pitch dark. She felt around her. Sand...cold sand. Her bag was within reach. She pulled out her flashlight and switched it on. Water was lapping at her heels. She stood up and located her sandals. Sliding them on, she gave her head a shake.

"What the hell?!" She took a deep breath and collected her thoughts. "ANOTHER dream, seriously?" She checked her cell phone. It read 930 and she'd missed calls from her parents and about 5 of the girls. She was still in her bikini, dripping wet and frozen to the bone. Reaching back inside her bag, Kayla removed her jacket and stretchy pants. She threw them on and jumped back into her sandals. Holding the flashlight in front of her, she sighed and set out for her car.

An hour later she walked through her parent's front door in Clayton Park. Her mother was waiting, arms folded. "You fell asleep on the beach? Kay that's more than a little dangerous isn't it?"

"It is Mom, and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry anyone obviously. I'll be more careful out there, I promise." She grinned sheepishly and her mother grinned back. She placed her hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"Ok then, no harm done. You going out? The girls have been calling left, right and center."

"Nope. I called them on the way back to the car. I'm obviously wiped, I'm just going to take it easy in my room. Night mom."

"Ok sweetie, good night."

Kayla exhaled deeply as she closed her bedroom door and locked it behind her. She adored the privacy she was allowed in moments like this. Kayla's parents trusted her completely and she had earned that trust over the years. She had great marks in school, was thought of highly by kids and adults alike, and never got into any trouble. The lock on the door was only not allowed to be used when she had boys over. Since she had come out of the closed, her parents hadn't officially extended that rule to girls, but Kayla knew it was understood.

She went straight to her computer and logged on to iChat, her heart racing. "Please be there," Kayla said to herself. Her chat list loaded quickly and Kayla giggled with glee at the sight of "vancluvrgrrl" logged in.

"Hey sexy," she started. "Sooo glad u r there."

It felt like forever until the response came back. "Hey Kay! One sec!" Kayla had only been home from the U of T for a couple of weeks, but had already become addicted to this daily routine. Her screen soon lit up with an invitation to chat and seconds later a familiar face beamed back at her from across the country.

"Hey Kay! I figured you'd forgotten about your old friend Laura today."

"Never babe, how is your day?"

"Good. In an hour or so I'm headed out with the girls, spent the day at the beach. You?"

"Well that was GOING to be my day, but I fell asleep at the beach and just got home."

Laura paused and gave her a sideways glance. "Ummmm....explain?"

"Remember, I told you I like to walk alone in the late afternoon and can't ever get any of those bitches to join me? Well....."

"What, you fell asleep walking?" Laura stuck out her tongue and Kayla's heart jumped at the sight of her piercing.

"Oh baby, how I miss that stud of yours."

"Whatever, you miss all my parts." Laura stood and twirled in a circle. Kayla sighed deeply and enjoyed the sight while she'd have it. Her time with Laura had always been too short. For most of her first year of university, Kayla's new lifestyle had been exciting but a little underwhelming. She met so many new girls that she adored as friends, was attracted to, and/or wanted to see as more than friends, but something always became a complication. Some weren't interested in women and some weren't sure they were interested in women. Some were incredibly attractive but there was no chemistry sexually. A couple were ok in bed, but had nothing going on upstairs.

It wasn't until early-April, at an Engineering student's party off–campus that she met Laura. They both were there with friends and having a pretty awful time. Kayla was having a rough week and just wanted to be home. Laura was up for a party, but an ex was there and the music they were playing was crap. Suddenly, the strains of "You" from TV On the Radio came wafting from the hosts' stereo. Kayla closed her eyes and leaned back in her chair in the corner of the living room. She sipped her Rickards Dark and sang that song for all it was worth. About halfway through, she opened her eyes again, worried she was creeping people out.

Across the living room sat a girl blissfully singing the lyrics and playing air instruments. She wore dark eyeliner, had a ring through her right eyebrow and an impressive tattoo running the length of her right arm. She probably sensed Kayla staring and looked up. They were both still mouthing the lyrics and laughed at the realization. The couple on the love seat next to Kayla had left and Laura bounded across the room and sat down. Thus began the best 3 weeks of Kayla's freshman year.

They looked like the Odd Couple, but 2 minutes together with them and that went out the window. They shared the same tastes in TV, movies, music, politics, food and drink. Women also, in that they were both fond of females of all types. A close look at the 2 of them found amazing similarities. Most simply, they just LOOKED a lot alike. Laura punked-up her jet black hair a little by spiking it and had a little lighter complexion, but they shared the gorgeous high cheekbones and brown eyes. Kayla's frame was a little more muscled, but Laura was an avid runner and loved yoga. Her body was a marvel. Laura's breasts weren't quite as large, but were just as perky. She had slightly larger hips and a little bigger ass than Kayla, but the curves were sexy as hell to her. It was all enough for their friends to label them "the twins" during the last couple of weeks of school.

They just fit together like gloves. Not 60 seconds after Laura sat down in that love seat, she was walking Kayla to the door. Not 10 minutes later they arrived at Kayla's apartment; not 10 minutes after THAT, Kayla was experiencing the stud in Laura's tongue for the first time. Pretty much all they did between that meeting and the day they left for home after exams was lay in bed naked. When someone wanted a study break, they simply had to roll over.

Kayla had been lamenting leaving her, both because she'd miss her badly, and because she knew there would need to be an uncomfortable discussion. She imagined that Laura would be upset once she let her know that she had no intention of being faithful to her during an entire summer in Nova Scotia thousands of miles away. Laura howled with laughter as soon as Kayla finally came out with it, amused to no end at the thought of any expectations after 3 weeks. They even talked about the girls back home they couldn't wait to see again. And of course Kayla had mentioned Mrs. Garraway......

Kayla told Laura all about the dream and Laura grinned through the entire thing. "Kay baby, are you STILL going to tell me that you're not going to do anything about this?"

Laura nodded. "No matter what you say, there is nothing I CAN do."

"Kay, you always cut me off when I try and talk to you about this. Let me finish my entire thought and THEN tell me I'm nuts ok?"

Kayla shook her head and smiled. "Fine. Let's hear it."

"Ok, so over a year ago, your first girlfriend told you about a conversation she overheard at your 18th birthday party between this Kate and her friend....?"

"Rebecca, yes, but as I keep saying..."

Laura waved her hand. "Yeah, yeah, you had dumped her a few weeks before that and you think she was just messing with you. But you said the breakup went well? That she said she wouldn't have wanted to off to school already taken either?"

"Sure, but..."

"And did she do anything else to mess with you? Say anything to anyone else? Spread any rumors?"

"Well.....no."

Laura was wearing a triumphant smile. "And have you seen her since you've been home?"

"I did actually."

"Was she psycho?"

"Well no. She actually tried to pick me up." Kayla paused and smiled. "Ok, so maybe the story was true, but what am I supposed to do? Walk up to Mrs. Garraway and say 'Hey Mrs. G., I heard that you and Mrs. Reese were flirting at my birthday party and talking about how hot I was? Can I see you naked?"

"Oh for God's sake Kay, what would you do if you heard the same thing about someone OUR age that you'd wanted for as long as you could remember?"

Kayla paused again. "I'd get her alone and turn on the charm, but...."

"For God's sake, no more 'buts'!!" Laura sighed and smacked her hands on her desk. "Just think about what I'm saying would you? You only live once and your obsession is unhealthy. Plus, I like you more and more every time we talk and, sooner or later, I might get jealous. Maybe sleeping with her will get her out of your system."

Kayla smiled. "I thought you liked hearing about my dreams? I certainly like acting them out with you. Too bad you're not here now. The beach will be beautiful again tomorrow, especially after everyone clears out."

"Hey don't get me wrong. I like the dreams and everything that comes with them....I just wish sometimes that you'd dream about me.....And why don't you dream about me?

"I dream about her because she seems untouchable. I've already touched you..." Kayla smiled and put her hand to the screen. "....many times."

Laura bit her lip. "Ohhh, yes you have." She looked around her room. "One minute ok?" Kayla heard her friend close and lock her door off screen and felt her heart jump. She knew what was coming. Kayla shed her jacket and shorts and stopped to think for a second. She sighed and peeled off her suit as well. Centering her chair in front of her laptop, she settled into it and sat with her legs spread.

Laura came back into the frame and Kayla could wait no longer. She had woken up on the beach incredibly aroused. Now, talking to this girl that did such incredible things to her body, she felt like her body was one giant, sensitive nerve ending. At the first glimpse of Laura's glorious bum, her fingers went straight to her clit.

Laura sat down and smiled. "Oh baby, you started without me today."

"I'm sorry, I tried, but I couldn't help myself."

Laura propped her feet up on her desk and leaned back in her chair. She ran one hand over her pierced nipples and tattoos and reached between her legs with the other. Immediately she slipped 2 fingers inside herself. "Ohhhh, I know just what you mean." She licked her lips. "Whose turn is it?"

Kayla mimicked her friend the way she knew she liked her to. She was tempted to just rub her clit and get off, but wanted to please Laura. "It's yours baby. I told you about my fantasy about doing it with you in the soccer locker room yesterday."

"Yeah, how could I forget? Hmmmm." She bit her lip again and then slowly, her smile returned. "So we're in a club," Laura started. "And I'm watching from across the bar as a hottie hits on you. We lock eyes and I can see you telling her no, but I motion to you to go for it. I watch the two of you dance and then she asks you to leave with her. I nod at you to go and I follow you both back to your place."

Kayla could no longer take it and reached for her swollen clit. "This is too fucking much for me, sorry." She threw her head back and closed her eyes. She just concentrated on Laura's voice, imagining the scenario exactly how she described it.

"Don't apologize baby, make yourself cum for me."

"Come on Laura, what next?" Kayla LOVED this game they played. It was becoming a contest of who could up the ante on the fantasies the most.

"I watch from the bedroom door as she goes down on you and makes you cum. The entire time, you're watching me and we cum together, staring each other in the eyes." Laura was frigging her clit faster now and Kayla didn't have to have her eyes open to know it. She could tell from her voice. Kayla flashed back to her fantasy on the beach and how close she'd been in the dream. She felt her face get warmer and a rush of pressure below her waist.

"Wow, keep going. Please."

"You switch places and start to go down on her. I sneak up beside you and get on my knees. It takes her a second to realize she has 2 tongues lapping at her but when she does, she loves it. She cums really hard all over our faces."

Kayla was getting closer. "Please let that not be the end." The chair was rocking back and forth as she wiggled her hips and moved her fingers faster and faster.

"That depends. Have you gotten yourself any toys yet?"

Kayla moaned deeply. "Not yet."

"Well for the purposes of this story let's pretend you and I have gone shopping."

"And gotten what?"

Laura smiled and bit her lip. She was getting closer just thinking about what to say next. "Welllll, first we'll get you a nice bullet so we can make these talks even better." She shivered at the thought of watching Kayla fuck herself.

"Ohhhhh," groaned Kayla, edging even closer. "Do you have one baby?"

Laura's breathing was getting heavy. "You know it's in my desk. But you don't see it until you get one too." She smiled wickedly and Kayla groaned again.

"Please keep going."

"This girl is going to LOVE that we went shopping. We'll have some vibes for her to use while we're licking her pussy." Kayla jumped. Dirty talk from Laura's mouth was such a weakness.

Laura continued. "We will have a double header so you 2 can fuck each other while I sit on your faces...."

Kayla felt a rush of warmth and had to bite her lip. She hadn't expected it so quickly, but hearing Laura say such things right now was too much. She threw her left hand over her mouth to keep the noise to a minimum,and frantically ran the fingers of her right hand over her clit.

Laura saw this and knew she had to finish her friend off. She knew this all excited Kayla because Laura herself had just introduced her to it in the three weeks before they'd been separated for the summer. And she knew exactly what button to push.

"Then you can watch me fuck her with my strappy while she eats you out." Kayla's eyes flew open and she took in the sight of Laura. The piercings and tattoos did something to her she couldn't explain. Naked, playing with herself and talking dirty, she was the sexiest thing that Kayla could imagine right now.

"Laura look at me while I cum for you." Laura stared her in the eyes and watched her bite her lip. Kayla's knees went limp and she slid down to the edge of the chair, nearly falling off. Suddenly her hips bucked hard and her mouth made an 'O'. Laura knew she was cumming and tried hard to follow suit.

Kayla's orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks and it was wonderful. Suddenly she felt completely relaxed. The pressure and anxiety rushed out of her and she was more thankful than ever that this girl had come tumbling into her life in the 6 weeks. The last wave of pleasure rushed through her and she breathed deeply. She opened her eyes and was disappointed to see an empty chair looking back at her.

"Baby?"

"Hey!" came the reply from Laura from off screen. "One sec."

Kayla grabbed a towel from the end of her bed and wiped the sheen of perspiration and fluids from her body. Laura finally came back into view dressed in jeans and a tank top. Kayla gave her a confused look. "What the heck just happened?"

"Sorry Kay, I gotta run. Some friends are depending on me to pick them up. Believe me, I'd love to call and delay and do that 2 or 3 times, but I'm kinda committed."

"Oh don't worry about that, but did you get off?"

Laura laughed. "No, but I'm glad I was able to help you. Don't feel bad, I gotta run and I wasn't already on simmer when we started."

"Ok, but I owe you one, remember that."

"You got it sweetie, have a good night."

"You too!" And the 2 young lovers blew each other a kiss.

Laura left Kayla's screen and the young brunette sighed deeply. She rubbed her eyes and couldn't get them focused. Suddenly she realized how exhausted she still was and she flicked on her iPod. She plugged it into her dock and hit random. "I'll read and listen to some tunes," she thought. Still naked, Kayla flopped face down onto her bed. "What do I feel like reading?" she thought.

-----------------------------------------------

"Kayla? KAYLA?! Are you alright?"

Kayla raised her head and wiped her eyes.

"Kayla, seriously??!!"

"Mom?"

"No, the police, we have a search warrant. Of course it's your mother. And it's 11, did you know that?"

Kayla looked around. She was on the edge of the bed, above the covers and still completely nude. She hadn't moved since her head hit the pillow almost 12 hours earlier.

"Ummm....no," she croaked. "Sorry, I was out like a light."

"Ok, well I just wanted to make sure you were ok. It's a beautiful Sunday and I'm tired of talking with you through the door. See you when you're up."

Kayla rolled lazily off the bed and grabbed a thong and sports bra from an open drawer. She trudged to the window and opened the curtains. Squinting through the bright sunlight she saw that her mother wasn't kidding. Not a cloud in the sky. She checked her phone and saw a bunch of calls and texts from her friends. No doubt they were all either at the beach or headed there. Kayla was tempted to hop in the car and join them straight away, but took a deep breath and grabbed a clean pair of shorts and a tank top. "Work out, THEN fun," she told herself, echoing her mantra for her summer at home.