Hot Wet Canadian Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daprich49
daprich49
116 Followers

She walked downstairs and grabbed an apple and a yogurt from the kitchen. Kayla found her mom and dad on the back deck, enjoying a drink in the sunshine. She sat and bit into the apple. Her mother looked her up and down. "Kay, do you HAVE to go running around the neighbourhood in that?"

"Mom!"

"Baby, it's skin tight! The tank top doesn't cover all of your stomach and the shorts are so short they look like underwear. I'm just saying, you're probably causing accidents."

"Who said something to you Mom? You wouldn't be saying anything otherwise."

"Seriously Rita," piped up her father. "I've seen you wear almost that same outfit to the gym."

"Sure but I go to yoga. That stuff is made for it. Plus, it's not out in public!"

Kayla rolled her eyes. "Mom, those yoga classes have a thousand people in them. And THIS stuff is specifically made for running, so lay off please?"

Rita Shaw smiled at her daughter. "Ok sweetie. When Kate mentioned something to me yesterday, it just struck me as odd and it got me thinking that's all. Enjoy your run."

"Mrs. Garraway said something to you?"

"Yeah, she just mentioned how you're livening up the scenery in the neighbourhood every morning. She just laughed and commented on how beautiful you've gotten. I'm sure it was harmless and I'm blowing it out of proportion."

"Yeah...," said Kayla, her mind racing. "I'll see you guys later."

-----------------------------------------------

Kayla had put in nearly an hour in some pretty blistering heat and decided to head home. By the time she got back, the clock would be up to about an hour and 15 minutes on the run and that was plenty. Two corners from her house, she began to feel nervous. The Garraways were now just 3 houses up on the right. She started to look and see if she could spot Kate in the backyard, in the house, anywhere. "If she said something to Mom, she must have been watching me at some point," she thought.

She got to the end of the Garraways driveway and stopped. She fidgeted with her iPod for coverage and kept glancing up to see if she could spot her fantasy woman somewhere. After shuffling through her entire playlist and bending down to re-tie both sneakers, she gave her head a shake. "Oh this is ridiculous." Kayla inhaled deeply and walked up the driveway. She forced herself to ring the doorbell and squirmed nervously. She was about to run away screaming when the door suddenly flew open.

"Kayla hi!" Kate Garraway was standing at the door in a bikini and a tiny mesh wrap around her waist.

"Whoa, hi," croaked Kayla. She was sure she was blushing but managed to smile in spite of herself. She looked better in person than in her dreams. "I...umm, was just running by and thought about you. Jessie called me when everything happened and I've been thinking about you since I got back and wondering how you're doing."

Kate smiled back, clearly touched. "Wow, that is really sweet of you. Most people twice your age aren't so thoughtful." She shifted her weight and looked down at her feet. "It's been really hard, but the past month or so I'm doing a lot better. Jessie and Kyle have been just so great for me."

"I'm really happy to hear that Mrs. G." Kayla reached out and rubbed her shoulder. "What happened in the last month? Get a hobby? Have some hot dates?" She smiled and winked at the older woman. Suddenly she panicked that this had been a silly idea. She expected this conversation to end quickly and uncomfortably.

Instead, Kate seemed to find her flirting to be charming. "Well any date I go on is hot Kayla, let me tell you." She winked back and laughed. Kayla's heart skipped a beat. "Yeah, I've started to get out there again. It feels good. How about you? I heard about your...ahhh...lifestyle switch?" She grimaced, worried she'd totally fumbled the wording.

Kayla giggled and touched Kate's arm. "It's ok Mrs. G., I'm gay; it's not a secret, no reason to be uncomfortable."

"Oh, that doesn't make me the least bit uncomfortable." Kate stopped and it was her turn to blush. Her tone had been very enthusiastic and suggestive and she clearly embarrassed. She tried to blow right past it. "So do you have a girlfriend?"

Kayla grinned. She was growing more and more excited about her decision to follow Laura's advice and turn on the charm. "Nope, I'm a bachelorette. How about you, anything come out of your 'getting out there'?"

Kate licked her lips and squirmed ever so slightly. "Not yet. But I don't want it to. I like the idea of being free and clear to try what I please for awhile."

"Try what I please?" thought Kayla. "That's an interesting phrase." Her instincts told her that she had accomplished her mission and to leave Kate wanting more. "Well Mrs. G., I'm pretty gross after my run, I should go shower off and stuff."

"Ummm, or you could come for a dip? More refreshing than a shower I always say." Kate raised her eyebrows hopefully.

Kate paused, but barely. "Ok, I'll run home and get my suit!"

The women stood staring at each other for a second before Kate broke the silence. "Ok, don't bother with a towel or anything. I have plenty."

"You got it Mrs. G., see you in a minute." Kayla turned to go, her pulse throbbing.

"Oh and Kayla?"

The young brunette turned. "Yeah?"

"From now on, you can call me Kate." She winked. "Hurry back."

To be continued....

daprich49
daprich49
116 Followers