Hot, Wet Redhead

Story Info
Gorgeous 18-year-old redhead cheerleader in his shower.
2.2k words
4.25
212.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from my meeting and set my briefcase on the table. I loosened my tie as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. As I opened the door, my heart began to race.

I had fantasized about this more often than is healthy, but there lay Eve's cheer uniform on the floor next to my bed. Muffled sounds of the shower running flowed out the narrow gap, as the chocolate hardwood door to my master bathroom had been left ajar.

I didn't want to think. If I hesitated, I feared I'd lose my nerve. I stripped and quietly opened the door. ... and time stood still. I took in every detail of this familiar room as if for the first time - the object of my long unrequited affection was hot, wet and completely naked merely a few strides away.

The room was dimly lit; only a solitary, warm light above the shower had been left on. The air was thick with steam but that wasn't why I was having trouble breathing. Fogged up glass blurred her form but I could see her hands were lathering shampoo in her breathtaking copper-colored curls.

I reached for the handle and slowly, quietly pulled against the magnetic closures. They gave without a sound. I took in her naked form and had a sense of déjà vu, but she was more lovely and stimulating than I had ever imagined. She continued to work the shampoo in as the spray of hot water hit my feet. I took the final step, slipping silently into the shower behind her. We were no more than a foot apart, but she didn't seem to notice my presence. I leaned against the warm tile and watched as she pirouetted to rinse the foam from her hair. The emerald that dangled from her belly button was the same color as her eyes. Low light and the wetness made her hair two or three shades deeper in color.

Her breasts raised and lowered as she vigorously worked the suds out. Her pale skin sparkled as the light danced off the sheets of water running over her. She faced back to the spray and rinsed the soap off her face. I could contain myself no longer. I reached softly and slipped my hands across her skin above the curve of her hips, longing to wrap my arms around that tight little belly and pull her close. She seemed to jump, but only slightly, and to my surprise and delight she leaned back against me slowly and softly. As my throbbing cock slid up her soapy back, she turned her head slightly and glanced back at my face, then cooed and pulled my arms tight around her waist.

"I knew it was you," Eve's sweet voice whispered.

I slowly ran my hands over her soft skin, sliding slowly up to cup each breast, gently kneading the globe and the softly running my index finger over each erect nipple. I pulled her close. My engorged penis pressed between us made my duplicity more clear. I wanted to savor the embrace that we were sharing, but also wanted to slam my cock into every opening in this gorgeous young cheerleader.

As the conflict raged between my mind and loins, I continued to pepper her with little kisses on her neck, shoulders and back. I nibbled at the little emerald studs in her ears. When this aspiring businesswoman had begun her internship as my personal assistant, I knew that she embodied every fantasy I had in a woman. Yet, I was genuinely impressed with her acumen and instincts as I mentored her for the past year and a half. Hadn't this jaw-dropping beauty just regaled me with tales of her 18th birthday party? Now I held her naked form in my arms.

I was yanked back to reality as her hand snaked between us and grabbed my cock.

"I'm glad you joined me," she cooed as she spun to face me without losing hold of me.

I still had not found my voice, but I tilted my head forward and found her soft, full lips with mine. Our tongues snaked out between parted lips, sending a delightful tingle throughout my body. That feeling could have also been a result of her bright red bush brushing lightly across my scrotum and our warm, wet bodies slid smoothly against each other.

I had adored every inch of her well-toned 5' 2" body from a distance; especially on days she came over straight from school. She would traipse about my office in her soccer shorts or pleated uniform skirt, both of which accent her firm ass and legs. Her cheer uniform, now in a heap on the floor of the next room, had a much shorter pleated skirt and a sliver of her firm belly peeked out. How many times had I moved to the overstuffed chair in my office area having "forgotten" something in my top desk drawer? My eager assistant would invariably lean over my desk to retrieve the item. The camera in my mind had snapped the image many times of this young beauty on tiptoes, bent over and stretching across my desktop.

Now, like a blind sculptor my hands explored all the locations I had long pictured. My hands lingered on her fabulous ass, lifting her to me as our passionate kiss continued. All the stadium stairs runs had certainly helped her on the soccer pitch, but I was enjoying the benefits of them now. I was not in the peak physical condition that Eve maintained, but I was determined to make up for it with sheer effort and attentiveness.

I slid my hand around and ran my fingers over her labia. She moaned into my mouth and pulled my head closer. I flicked her clit and her moans crescendoed as two fingers slipped into her tight, warm pussy and my thumb took over the clit work. I broke our kiss and leaned forward to suck one of her glorious nipples. My other hand continued to knead her firm ass. Her hips pushed against my thrusting fingers.

The perfume of her ardor filled my nose as her inevitable orgasm began. She writhed in my grasp and gasped for air. Her entire body quivered and I gradually slowed the steady manipulation of her clit, the probing of my fingers. I had continued to lightly flick her nipples and transitioned to gently sucking, then soft kisses on her chest.

Her sigh signaled the end of her orgasm. I pulled her to me and held her limp body close. Her chest heaved and her head snuggled in the crook of my neck as her body recovered from the flood of pleasure.

Her breathing had nearly returned to normal as she began kissing my chest and reached for my cock. It was no longer steely, having lost some of its force while I had focused on satisfying Eve's desires. Her free hand skimmed over my arms, shoulders and chest, tickling the tiny hairs - as if the stimulation of my cock in her soft hand wasn't enough.

She kissed her way down my chest, lingering to lick my nipples ... then down my stomach. Her second hand clasped my cock and she stopped her stroking as her tongue licked a circle around the head then flicked the V on the underside. It seemed as if every nerve in my body felt the pleasure. Seeing this beauty's work on my cock, I felt like I would cum instantly. I couldn't continue staring or this amazing feeling would end too soon, but I couldn't look away.

Eve skillfully kept me at the edge of my climax. Her green eyes gleamed up at me, filled with longing. And then she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and ... screamed! I almost had a heart attack as this beauty shot to her feet and scurried to the back wall of the shower. My hyper-sensitized cock was blasted with ice-cold water and I screamed more like a little girl than this little girl.

She was trying to use me as a human shield as I struggled to turn off the damn water. We were all shock, shivers and nervous laughter as we spilled out of the shower. We had been vaguely aware that the water was no longer hot, but it seemed to turn into ice when the water heater had been completely drained.

Eve sprinted from the bathroom and dove under the fluffy, white, overstuffed down comforter on my cherry four-post queen bed. I instinctively reached for a towel, but quickly came to my senses and made my own trail of wet footprints.

We tucked the coverings tightly around our intermingled bodies, trying to warm from our shocking shower, and began to chat. She told me how she had wanted to get me to make love to her for more than a year, but all her flirting comments and seemingly accidental brushing against me had not gotten the response from me for which she had hoped. I let her know that it quickened my heartbeat each time I thought she had caught me staring at her ass, her hair or her lips – the highlights for me.

I dried her with the sheet and she laughed. I tickled her ribs and she laughed some more. I was intoxicated with her laughter, her smile, her bright eyes.

The bright afternoon sunlight was diffused by several layers of sheer white curtains, but the backlight caused Eve's hair to glow as she propped herself up on one arm and pulled the covers back with her other.

"I guess I'll have to start all over," she teased, looking at my limp member and winking. Fortunately, the picture of her pert tits, red-hot hair and her comment started the stirring without much help from Eve.

"Here! Hold this!" she declared as she positioned her ass next to my chest while I laid back. I began to run my hand over her smooth thighs and ass. She wasted no time swallowing my waking cock.

"Mmmm," we moaned simultaneously. Her muffled sound vibrated my now rock-hard cock. Her hips dipped and swayed each time my fingers neared her pussy. I watched her head slide up and down my pole and I tickled her clit briefly. When my hands completely left her body, she moaned longingly and tried to look up to see what I was doing. I was propping my head up with a couple pillows.

I scooped up her hips and lifted her pussy to my mouth. She let out a big moan as my tongue found her clit and she took my whole cock into her mouth, the head sliding down her throat. With my head now being squeezed by her throat muscles, she moaned again and liked the way this made me squirm. She began pulling her head back until my whole cock had nearly slipped out of her mouth. Then she would moan each time she sank back onto my cock until her nose was tickling my balls.

My hands roamed her back, her ass, her thighs. I continued to piston my fingers in her pussy and flick the tip of my tongue around her clit. I ran a finger down her ass crack and she moved against it as the tip reached her asshole. I slid that finger in her pussy and then placed the slippery digit at her hole. She stopped sucking my cock and pushed back until her ass had swallowed my finger.

She was now grinding her clit against my goatee, pinching the sensitive, swollen little thing between her pubic bone and my chin. She dropped her lips to my cock again and began pumping her head furiously, almost screaming now and grinding away at my face and finger.

"I'm gonna cum!" I said to her. She didn't slow. She began grunting and snorting and grinding. I shot with an amazing force. If this had been a masturbatory fantasy still, I would have been moving my head out of the arch of my load, but it was hit the back of Eve's throat. She choked a little and as her throat muscles closed around my cock trying to swallow, I almost thought I was going to cum again. She did not, however, slow her pace. She milked it with her mouth and continued her pelvic assault on my face and hands until she raised her head and let out a scream – not ice-cold water on your back, but a mix of passion and release.

I withdraw my fingers as her body slowly lowered onto mine in just the position that we had finished. I couldn't help but run my hands over the gorgeous young ass that lay on my chest.

"Oh My Gosh!" I sighed.

"Yeah," Eve replied.

She licked at the side of my sensitive nuts and I squirmed. A little at first, then flipped her off me as she persisted. She laughed. I loved that laugh. We both sat up. While I loved the sight of her naked in my bed, what I enjoyed even more was how comfortable she obviously was there. This was not to be a nervous, secret fling. She wanted to be there again and again. ... and so did I!