Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsally
imsally
100 Followers

"Tom, would you like to bring me one of the TV trays please?" I asked him, giving him a wink when he looked at me. "Set it right here so I can reach it easily, I like staying leaned back like this." I patted the armrest of my chair.

There was a question in his eyes, so I reached down and idly scratched the inside of my thigh, opening my legs slightly. He got a look of surprise on his face, he had encouraged me for a long time with no real success other than showing some cleavage.

Now I was sitting there, my dress pulled up almost to my lap, my blouse gapped open right to the edge of my nipples, actually doing something he had hinted around that he wanted me to do for him.

I knew if he turned the china hutch lights on, it would be like a spotlight right on my bare legs.

Tom walked over and reached for a tray, then he looked back at me with the question still in his eyes. I grinned at him, opened my legs a bit more and nodded.

Tom reached out and switched on the lights!

I almost started at the sudden bright light shining on me, I knew that they would not shine in my eyes but would flood my lower body because of all the times I used them to read by.

Tom walked back over to me and opened the TV tray, then set it beside me. I picked up my drink and sat it there, now I didn't have to lean forward to pick it up off the coffee table.

"There! That's better!" I said, pulling my legs up and sitting them on the footrest. I tucked the hem of the skirt between my legs, let my knees fall open a bit. Both men's eyes dropped to my bare legs.

"Do my legs look too fat?" I asked them.

"No, they are really nice!" Ted answered, as Tom took a big swig of his drink.

"I hope you guys don't mind my sitting like this, it's been a long day. I have been on my feet all day, it feels good to stretch out." I gave them both a wicked smile.

"No, it's OK, as long as you are comfortable." Tom managed. His eyes never left my bare legs.

Holding the hem of my skirt between my legs, I lifted my right leg up over the armrest of the chair, stretched it straight out, then settled back with a sigh. I reached up and rubbed the palm of my hand up and down my thigh, massaging the flesh. Each time I let my hand tug the hem until it was as high as it would go.

I felt the air on my swollen lips, I knew that I was at least partially exposed.

"Honey, your...." Tom started to say.

"What, dear?" I asked innocently, wiggling my toes.

"Your..you are letting a lot show." Tom gulped again. Ted just sat there grinning.

"Well, I thought you said you liked this outfit?"

"Yes, I do, but do you know that your....?" He let his voice trail off, his face was now bright red.

"You did want me to show your friend my hairy pussy didn't you honey? Well, here it is for you both to look at." I opened my legs even more.

Ted sat up and leaned forward to pick up his drink, his eyes were right on me. I knew my bare pussy was completely on display, the position I was sitting in was now obscene. Tom was leaning forward too, both of them were quiet, just staring.

"Do you guys really like this outfit better than the other one?" I teased. I let the fingers of my right hand trace upwards alongside my vagina, feeling the hairs there.

"Yes! God you are beautiful!" Tom managed to mumble.

All of the pretense was gone, I was showing my bare pussy blatantly to Tom's friend. I scooted even lower in the recliner, lifted my left leg and put it over the other armrest. I reached down and pulled the hem of the skirt all the way to my waist, and just sat there letting them look.

I felt a trickle of moisture slide down my lips, so I reached down and wiped it up with one finger. Looking right at them, I used my fingers to pull my lips open, seperate them.

Both my Tom and Ted were completely silent. I sat just like that, letting them stare. It must have been a solid five minutes, no one said a word. I even slowly stroked myself as they stared, feeling my lips flood and expand, my tiny clit grew and popped out of it's hood. I very nearly orgasmed.

I reached back and tripped the lever, putting the footrest back down. Then I stood up.

I reached up and tripped the last two buttons on my blouse, slid it off my shoulders. I slid the skirt down off my hips, then just stood there. Ted looked me up and down, a mixture of lust and surprise on his face.

"Well, Tom? Is this what you wanted to see me do?" I asked him.

"I never expected...this is a surprise."

"Anything to get you going, honey!" I giggled and turned my back. Then I bent over, reached back and spread my cheeks as wide as they would go, making sure I was pointed right at the bright lights. I knew they both could see the most intimate parts of me, I had my pussy and my butt hole spread wide open, not three feet from them. I looked at them upside down between my open legs, both of their mouths were hanging open.

Standing up, I turned back to Tom. Reaching down to lift my breasts and display them, I gave them both a big smile.

"Now, Tom. Are you going to fuck me or not?" I asked.

He got up, reached for me, then he hesitated.

"Ted can watch if he wants. Do you want to watch Tom fuck me, Ted?" I asked him.

Ted just nodded, he still had that surprised expression on his face.

So we did just that, Tom slid into me and pounded me with no mercy right there on the floor as Ted sat there and watched. I saw Ted lean down to look as Tom thrust at me, so I rolled over and got on top. I heard Ted's sharp intake of breath, one thing was sure, he had a good view now. Tom is extremely virile, he lasted a very long time and I orgasmed over and over, to the point of forgetting there was a even another man in the room.

Later, I went up to our bedroom, took a quick shower. When I came back down all I had on was a robe, both Ted and Tom were sitting on the couch talking.

"Well, how was that, guys?" I asked, injecting myself into their conversation. I let the robe gap open, baring one breast blatantly.

"I have never seen anything like that in my life, that was so hot...and beautiful." Ted said.

I grinned at Tom. He grinned back.

"Well, was that naughty enough for you, Tom?"

"That was sure naughty all right." He said.

"I was wondering, do you guys...you know...swing?" Ted asked. He had a catch in his voice. I knew what he wanted.

"No. It's going to be look but don't touch." I told him.

He nodded.

I looked at Tom, he was looking back at me. I was not sure if look but don't touch was going to be enough.

I realized that I felt mildly ashamed, I had no idea where this was going to lead. I knew that displaying myself blatantly like that was a turnon, the aftermath was something else.

I snugged my robe around myself, now feeling bashful. Could I do something like that again? I now knew I probably could.

Would I?

Only time would answer that question.

imsally
imsally
100 Followers
12