Hot Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Karen's first threesome while husband sleeps.
2k words
4.2
126.8k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack and I have been married 6 years now. We have a normal sex life, and so I thought. My name is Karen, I am 30 yrs old, 5'5'' tall, have black shoulder length hair. I work out regularly to keep my body fit, and I'm quite proud of my flat abs and a firm 34c breast size. I sometimes tease Jack that I'm not getting enough lovin' from him, I always meant it as a joke; until last Friday's wild events.

We arrived at Liza's home at around 8 in the evening. Liza and I have been close friends since college, she and Ron have been married for 3 years. We get together as often as we can, and we haven't had our drinking binge for two months. We started boozing up after dinner, we relaxed and listened to cool music at their cozy den. Jack and I were seated on the couch; Liza and Don were across us sharing a love seat. We have been drinking for two hours now and I noticed Liza giving me some strange looks, whispering to my ear how hot I looked tonight, giggling, and occasionally touching my hands. I didn't give it much attention, for we were so drunk than our usual selves. Don was smashed too, and playfully rubbed his wife's back, consistently giving me a fiendish glance as we talked. After a few more drinks, I had begun to gaze upon Liza time and again. Liza looked gorgeous and deliciously sexy tonight.

Liza is a year younger, and an inch taller than me, has short wavy blond hair, about the same breast size as me but owns a genetically perfect well-rounded ass; better than any ass I've ever seen. Don was fit, but not muscular. Jack is 32 yrs old, and built like a middleweight boxer. I was wearing a gray sundress while Liza was equally beautiful wearing a yellow sleeveless shirt and tennis skirt.

It was getting late and we were wasted. Jack just came from the gym before we went here and he was feeling fatigued by now, I knew the alcohol was taking control. Moments later, he had his eyes closed, and not long after, he passed out.

I hinted that it was time we went home, but Don and Liza insisted we move to the living room so that Jack could rest undisturbed. I didn't argue and eventually agreed. We picked up our cocktails and moved to the living room, leaving Jack soundly asleep in the closed den.

Liza and Don sat in the couch across me. I was sipping my drink when Liza suddenly removed her clothing until covered only with a tiny white bikini and bra. I froze as the couple were immediately locked in a passionately kiss. Ron was fondling Liza's breast through her bra, Liza was stroking Ron's cock through his shorts. I attentively watched the action in front of me. Ron stood up, with his crotch facing Liza; his wife pulls down his shorts, releasing his hard cock. Modestly aside, Jack has a bigger dick than Ron.

Liza started stroking Ron's penis and slowly slides his whole manhood in her mouth. Ron grunts as Liza's sucking accelerated. I gulped down one more drink, gently dropped my glass on the table, rested my back and slouched in my seat. I was getting uncontrollably horny. I spread my legs and my dress naturally slid upward, exposing my black thong. I begun to rub my thighs and my left hand squeezed my breasts while intensely watching Liza lick and suck Ron's hard meat. My right hand found its way inside my thong and started stroking my clit. I allowed my middle finger to move in and out of my wet pussy. I was so wet; my juices flowed freely unto my fingers.

Ron gave me a malicious stare. He was having the best time ever; Liza was sucking him good while he watched me play with my cunt. Liza paused from her tongue service, still stroking Ron's cock; she looked at me and signaled me to join her.

I didn't need further invitation; I looked at Jack's direction and saw that he was still out cold. I stood up from my chair, sliding the straps of my dress off my shoulders; I stepped out of my sundress as it fell to the floor. I slowly walked to the waiting couple, wearing only my black thong and bra. Liza and I knelt between Ron's now enormous rod. Liza started sucking, as I squeezed and caressed Ron's ass cheeks. Liza pulled out and guided the cock into my eager mouth. I opened my mouth and slowly engulfed Ron's dick and sucked with no abandon. I gave it long steady sucks and shared it back to Liza. Liza and I alternated back and forth, sucking Ron's cock and licking its balls like hungry cats.

Ron's legs gave in. He falls back to the couch and we crawled to follow him. Liza continued to give Ron's cock maximum nurturing. Ron gently pulled me up towards him, as my breast was stared him in the face; he released my right breast from my bra and eagerly fondled my firm breast. Ron slowly licked and sucked my erect nipple, this made me moan with pleasure; I pulled Ron's face closer to my breast. Ron sucked faster and swallowed my hard engorged nipple as it disappeared in his mouth.

Liza stood up and moved to join us and I started to descend on Ron's shining meat. But before I could even get down halfway, Liza held my arm and gently pulled me back up to face her. Liza ran her hand through my face and kissed me on the lips. The kiss was soft, but it made me sizzle. Liza opened her lips and slid her tongue into my mouth, I eagerly responded as our tongues entered each other's mouth, we explored and tasted each other. It was my first taste of a woman, and I was glad it was Liza.

"I could go on with this forever," I thought to myself.

Our tongues played and probed with each other, Liza tasted so sweet, I almost forgot Ron was still seated between us, as he watched his wife and I in a lustful kiss. Liza's hand went down between my legs and rubbed my pussy through my soaked panty, this caused me to moan into Liza's mouth. We finally broke off our kiss; Liza unsnapped my bra and tossed it away. She cupped my left breast and gave my nipple lazy licks. Ron finally joined in as he worked on my other breast. They treated my breast contrastingly. Liza's tongue slowly circled my nipple as she fondled my breast. Ron sucked on my right nipple rapidly, like savoring a ripe fruit; both gave me equal pleasure. Liza's finger entered the side of my thong and gently rubbed my wet cunt; my juices flowed in her hands instantly. She pulled out and sucked her fingers to relish my juices.

"You taste great, honey." she whispered.

That was the first words ever spoken since this wild affair started. I didn't say a word. I pulled her to me and kissed and sucked on her lips, tasting my own juices from her mouth. We removed all our remaining clothing, I returned the favor as I bent over, cupped each of Liza's breasts and sucked on each nipple. Liza moaned with bliss; I smiled and felt proud with my novice performance. Our legs were widely spread as Ron's hands rubbed each of our moist pussies, Lisa and I grinded in one motion. Jack would have loved this sight. It was no secret that his ultimate fantasy was to share me with another woman, but I know for a fact he'll never want to share me with another man.

Liza spoke once more, "I've got to have you now, Karen."

Liza laid her back on the couch and guided me to move on top of her in a 69 position. As soon as I mounted her, Liza reached up and grabbed my ass cheeks down as my open cunt pressed onto her face; Liza sucked my clit and lapped on my wet pussy lips. I dove deep into Liza's sweet cunt and munched on her with all my power. My face was wet with all of Liza's sweet nectar. The flavor of sex has filled my mouth. Suddenly, I felt another tongue flicking my cunt. I looked over and saw Ron sharing my pussy with Liza. They licked and sucked my cooch, sharing my juices in their tongues. I continued giving Liza a tongue-fuck, drilling my tongue deep inside Liza. Liza and I were nearing climax when Ron spread my butt and licked my ass hole, circling his tongue around my ass. It drove me crazy; I moaned and screamed with no restrain. I finger-fucked Liza's wet flower faster and deep, moments later both of us exploded in unison.

Rest was not part of our itinerary. I continued to lap and suck Liza's dripping cunt. Liza started sucking Ron's cock until it became hard once more. Ron aimed his hard rod into my twat and slowly entered me from behind. Ron fucked me deep and hard; his dick pounded in and out of my pussy with verve and accelerated speed as Liza steadily rubbed my clit. Within minutes, I climaxed a second time; screaming out a silent cry. Ron pulled out as soon as I came, controlling his orgasm; he moved to the other side of the couch and immediately fucked Liza. I sat up to dismount from Liza, but Liza won't allow it and gesticulated me to sit on her face. With my cunt in her mouth, my sweet sap flowed into Liza's willing mouth. Ron hanged both of Liza's legs on his shoulders and intensely rammed his wife's pussy. I finally dismounted from Liza and sat on the edge of the couch, anxiously watching the hot action that ensued before me as I caressed my sore pussy. Ron's momentum picked up speed, sliding in and out of Liza's cunt. Not soon enough, Liza climaxed with uncontrollable pleasure.

Ron hauled out, stroked his dick and walked towards us. Liza sat up, pulled me beside her; we eagerly anticipated Ron's explosion. Ron plunged his cock inside Liza's mouth, grunted a few times; he unloaded his voluminous cum in Liza's mouth. The amount of the creamy cum was too much for Liza as some dribbled out of her mouth into her chin and down to her breast. Ron yanked his cock out and faced my eager mouth. Ron inserted his penis in my mouth and hastily shot a load of his creamy sperm inside. I squeezed his cock for more until I've had the last drop pooled in my tongue. Ron collapsed in his seat to witness yet the hottest sight.

Not a moment wasted, Liza and I were locked in a cum-swapping kiss. We mingled our cum-soaked tongues. Back and forth, we swapped the sticky cum between our open mouths. We playfully passed on the hot cum unto each other's tongues. I licked more cum off Liza's breast, and as I amassed more cream in my tongue, Liza pulled me to her face and our tongues shared the hot cream some more. We swirled the remaining semen in our mouths then swallowed it down. We collapsed on the floor in a tender embrace, and a silky kiss. We finally rested.

After several minutes, we got dressed and went back to the den; Jack was still down and out. I woke him up, and we gave our goodbyes. We slowly strolled to our van like nothing happened. Ron carried Jack to the passenger seat as Liza walked me to the driver's side, with our hands intertwined. Before I could close the door, Liza gave me a kiss in the cheek.

"We must do this again, honey?" Liza whispered in my ear.

I just smiled back and closed the door. As we drove away, I had mixed emotions about what had taken place. I felt sexually fulfilled; a feeling I haven't had for some time. But as I looked at my sleeping husband beside me, I felt guilty and awful. I guess, only time will answer these uncertainties in me.

To be continued…