Hot Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen works out guilt, with Liza's help.
1.9k words
4.16
42.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been 3 weeks since my sexual quest with Liza and Don, and I can't get Liza out of my mind. I want her more than ever, but I also want my husband Jack, to experience my gratification. I've not been returning Liza's calls for the past weeks, I'm not sure what I would say or do. I am so confused.

Thursday night, after dinner, the phone rang and Jack answered the phone.

"It's for you dear. It's Liza." Jack called out.

I had no choice, I had to answer the call, I didn't want Jack to suspect something was bothering me.

"Why don't you return my calls, honey?" Liza softly asked.

"I don't know! Why'd you call?" was all I could mutter.

"I miss you, I want to see you, I have to see you." Liza answered.

Her words made me quiver. I wanted her too, but I just couldn't say it. I paused...

"I'm not sure Liza, I'm so confused. I feel so guilty about this whole thing..." I replied.

"I'll do anything to make things right... Don will be out of town on Saturday. Can I

come over, Saturday night, say dinner?" asked Liza.

"Oh honey, make sure Jack's home." She added.

I was speechless, crazy notions suddenly played in my mind; I had a feeling Saturday night will be more than just dinner. I was suddenly thrilled.

"Ok, see you 7 O'clock, Saturday." I finally answered.

"I can't wait, honey. Oh, I can't wait..." Liza mumbled.

Saturday night, Liza arrived early. She was stunning in her short red dress; she brought a bottle of tequila, and gave me a present in a small paper bag. I welcomed her with a light hug. We had a hasty dinner, proceeded to the living room and started to guzzle the tequila. Liza sat across me and Jack. The tequila was more than half empty and Liza started to move loosely. As she carelessly crossed and uncrossed her legs, Jack and I had a glimpse of her crotch. Jack branded a curious smile on his face; I knew he was getting horny. I know all this was intentional on the part of Liza; she wanted to set the mood for things to come. Some minutes later, the bottle of tequila was finally empty, we were all drunk and wasted.

Liza then spoke..."Hey Karen, did you like my present?"

"I haven't opened it yet." I replied. "Well, open it and let's see." Liza answered back.

Opening the paper bag, in it was a white bikini thong. It was so small and cute, smooth silky material. Jack loved it; he has a fetish for thongs, and gets really horny when he sees me in one.

"Why don't you try it on?" Liza suggested. "Yeah, let's check it out!" Jack motioned.

I never gave it a second thought. We all stood up, I held Jack's hand and we all went to the bedroom. I told Jack to sit on the recliner and wait while I go and put on my new bikini. He agreed; Liza and I went inside the walk-in bathroom of the bedroom.

As soon as the door closed, Liza pressed my back to the door and kissed me. I opened my eager mouth and allowed her tongue to enter. Our tongues tangled and whirled with one another. The taste of alcohol in our tongues made me nip Liza's tongue. I broke of the kiss and reminded Liza that Jack's waiting. Liza grinned and gave me one more kiss. We undressed and I got into on my bikini thong. It was the smallest thing I've ever seen, covering only my pubic area. Liza was wearing the same bikini only in red.

"Jack will definitely love this." I said. We re-entered the bedroom wearing only our bikinis. We stood at the rear end of the bed fronting my seated husband a few feet away. Jack had taken his clothes off too; he was down to his boxers. He sat in his chair anxiously waiting for us.

"Honey, sit back and enjoy the show." I tenderly hinted. Jack held his ground and relaxed.

Liza's hands begun to caress my shoulders, I had my hands on her waist, sliding to her back and ass. Our lips met and our mouths opened, letting our tongues unite with each other. Our tongues bonded and played, our heads swayed side to side, as our tongues tried to clutch the other, I squeezed Liza's ass as she begun to lick my ears and neck. She bends over and started licking my nipples, giving them equal affection. I moaned as I pulled Liza's face closer. My nipples were glistening wet as Liza pressed her right breast to my left breast, in a circular motion, our hard nipples touched and flicked each other; we moaned with extreme excitement, I glanced at Jack and he had pulled down his shorts and was stroking his rock hard cock.

"Enjoying the show, honey?" I eagerly asked Jack. "Oh Yeah, baby!" Jack replied.

I pulled Liza to me and kissed her again. We walked closer towards Jack and stood a couple of steps away from him. Liza standing behind me fondled my tits as she kissed and licked the back of my neck; squeezing and pinching my hard nipples, I moaned repeatedly. Liza slid her right hand inside my tiny bikini and slowly rubbed my clit up and down. Jack's eyes was transfixed on my now moisten pussy, I spread my legs wider as Liza's finger entered my wet cunt. Liza buried her finger deep, in and out of my wet pussy; my juices flowed freely in her hands. Liza pulled out and guided her wet finger in my mouth; I eagerly sucked her finger, savoring my sweet nectar. Jack couldn't wait any longer; he stood up and soared towards us. He pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately. His tongue probed mine, sharing the taste of my juices. Jack turned to his right and gave Liza's waiting lips a same hot kiss. Lisa sucked on Jack's tongue as I licked his neck and ear. Liza and I licked and nibbled Jack's muscular body. Starting from his neck down to his chest, I took his left nipple in my mouth while Liza sucked on his right nipple. Jack loved it and his well-chiseled body begun to shake with pleasure. Liza and I continued to lick down his body, down to his hard abs, and found ourselves kneeling in front of his enormous rod. Liza looked at me and grinned as she swallowed the entire shaft in her mouth. Liza sucked fast and deep, as I licked Jack's balls. Liza pulled out and shared my husband's cock with me. Our tongue ran the entire length of Jack's cock. Starting from the base, our tongues slowly glided its way up until we reached the swollen head. Liza and I alternately sucked and playfully licked the head, our tongues slurping pre-cum from Jack's cock, occasionally tangled with each other, as Jack moaned and grunted. Liza and I alternated on Jack's dick as our action picked up speed. Liza wanting to possess Jack's dick for the moment, stopped sharing, as she sucked the whole rod deep down her throat. I arched down to suck on Liza's hardened nipple, as it disappears inside my mouth. Jack ran his hands through our hair as he looked down on us enjoying every second. Jack pulled us up and guided my face to Liza.

"Kiss!" was all Jack needed to say. Not a second wasted, Liza and I were locked in a tongue-probing kiss. Our wet tongues slid inside each other's open mouth, tasting and loving it. Jack loved what he was seeing; his ultimate fantasy has finally become a reality. Liza and I broke the kiss as we moved to the bed. We laid down, as Jack stood at the foot of the bed, in a temporary halt.

"Honey, I think Liza needs to get wet right now? What do you think?" Jack asked.

"Yes honey, eat her up now!" I suggested.

Jack wasted no time as he dove towards Liza, pulling her thongs away; he goes down between her legs and slowly sucks on her clit. Jack licked the total length of Liza's pussy, I watched as Liza closed her eyes, and her fists clutched on the sheets, she moans softly and lifts her hips pushing her pussy deep into Jack's face. Jack obliges as he grabs Liza's ass, pulls her in, and eats her pussy deeper. His tongue disappears inside Liza's pussy, fucking her with his tongue in a slow but deep rhythm. Liza instantly exploded with a scream, as Jack's face was shining wet with Liza's juices. I crawled up to Jack and licked his mouth and face, as we shared Liza's sweet juices between us. Liza pulled me to her, as I crept on top of her, I then shared my tongue to hers. Jack directed us to hold our place as he positioned to mount one of us. Ripping my bikini, he strokes his cock, aimed his hard rod at my pussy and entered me from behind. He moved slowly, fucking me with long steady strides. He drills me deeply as his swollen cock buries deep inside my wet pussy. Liza slides down and stops as she faced my breasts. She cupped my tits and starts to suck my hard nipples, back and fourth see gives them lazy flicks and tenderly sucking each nipple. With Liza sucking my breast and Jack fucking me hard, I was filled with uncontrollable desire. Jack's pace becomes faster and deeper, Jack gives a couple of hard jerks and I came hard, moaning and screeching with satisfaction.

Apparently, Jack had more plans for us. Jack pulls out his shiny cock, positioned himself between Liza's wide-open legs, hooks Liza's slender legs on his huge forearm and slots in his cock in her wet pussy. Liza pulled my ass to her face as my pussy fronted her waiting mouth. My juices flowed and dripped in her mouth as she welcomed my sweet sap. I looked back as I viewed Jack fucking Liza with his remaining strength as he rides her in a steady grinding motion. I dismounted Liza, gave her mouth a few licks and took a breather as I eagerly awaited Jack's climax. Liza was ready to explode as she begins to moan uncontrollably, Jack's cock penetrated in and out of Liza's cunt, faster and harder; within seconds, Liza and Jack burst simultaneously. Jack filled Liza's pussy with all his cum; not pulling out until he had unloaded every drop of his cum. Jack gave one forceful thrust, finally pulled out and collapsed on his back. I, on the other hand was not done just yet, I dove between Liza's shaking legs and licked the mixture of Jack's cum and her juices from her sore pussy, I pooled the fluids in my mouth as I lapped every drop. Once again, Liza pulled me to her as we shared the bittersweet semen in our mouths. We swapped fluids in our full mouths as we swirled our tongues with each other until every bit was swallowed. Jack inched between us, locked in a hug; he gave us both a kiss as we dozed off in each other's arms.

Early next morning, Liza woke me up. As I walked her to her car I thanked her for everything. We agreed that Don would not know what transpired last night as what happened a few weeks ago would be kept a secret from Jack. We sealed our agreement with a tender kiss.

But what both are husbands will never know about was our all-girl party with our friends Cindy, Jane, Grace and my older sister Beth; that went wild.

But that's another story... THE END.