Hot Wife in Cancun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breakfast was wonderful and we looked at the activities scheduled for the day. The day had a lot of activities scheduled, including a special booze cruise in the morning, the Foam Pool Party and Casino Night for the evening entertainment. We called the activities number to get more information about the booze cruise. They indicated that it was a three hour ride on a large pontoon boat that would go up and down the coast to allow you to see the other resorts as well as some of the large homes.

A rum punch was included and they also mentioned that since it would me off their property, that shorts were required for men & women, but topless was still fine. That last statement is what I'm sure made the decision easy for Linda to choose. We booked the tour and were told to be down at the locked pier in 45 minutes. Linda selected one of her string bikinis and a cover-up as we got our swimsuits on and packed our beach bag.

When we arrived at the pier, there were 7 other couples waiting to board. The boat captain and his assistant arrived and tied the boat to the dock. All of the other women were wearing some type of cover-up. As we boarded the boat, a few of the ladies immediately took off their cover-ups and their bikini tops to put their breasts on display for all to see. Two other ladies removed their cover-ups, but kept their bikini tops on. I was unsure as to what Linda was going to do, as the other three women seemed intent on keeping their cover-ups on for the breezy ride. I was watching Linda out of the corner of my eye as she removed her cover-up and then untied her bikini top as well. I tried to act natural as I felt an incredible rush on how proud I was of Linda for taking off her top without me pushing her to do so, even though the majority of women on the tour kept their breasts covered.

The tour was wonderful as it was a beautiful day and there were very few waves. Our resort was much smaller than some of the mega resorts we passed and it was also great going by some of the huge homes that were along the coast. It was fun to watch the guys all checking out Linda's tits as much as possible without making it obvious to their wives. I'm pretty sure one guy snapped a picture too as he was trying to take pictures of some dolphins that were swimming alongside the boat. Linda seemed very relaxed, even though I'm sure she had to notice that she was constantly being checked out. When we arrived back at the dock, Linda slipped her cover-up back on and we decided to get some lunch.

After lunch we found a few chairs that were fairly close to the activity section and we settled in for the afternoon's pool activities. Both Linda and I had dozed off a bit while laying out. When I woke up, they were starting to set up for the Foam Pool Party. As bubbles flowed from the two bubble making machines, the surface of the pool at the party end began to get covered. I woke up Linda, so she could see what was going on.

When I had talked with Buck about this activity on the previous day, he indicated that the key was to wait until there was at least 4-5 feet of bubbles on top of the water. He shared that most people tend to stay along the outside edge of the bubbles, which could allow some accidental touching, but that if I wanted the chance for full out groping, to go into the area directly below the bubble makers against the pool wall, as that would be wall-to-wall bodies with hands grabbing everything. Of course I had not shared that piece of information with Linda.

As we watched a few couples get in, they would just disappear into the bubbles. If they were by the outside edge of the bubble-covered area, you could occasionally see their legs through the water, but basically from their waist and above, it was all bubbles. I grabbed Linda's hand as we decided to journey into the bubbles. I made eye contact with Buck and I noticed that he pointed us out to TJ as well as we walked in the pool towards the mass of bubbles.

As we were walking toward the bubbles I mentioned that we should make our way to the far side, because I speculated that it might be less crowded, even though I knew that was not going to be the case. Linda said she agreed and that it might be fun to make out under the bubbles if we can find a more secluded spot. We also decided that we better hold hands to ensure we did not get separated as once you were in it, you would not be able to see more than a few inches in front of your face.

We walked in and right away you felt closed in. Fortunately, neither Linda nor I are really claustrophobic, but the bubbles covering your face still made it a little uncomfortable. We would use our free hands to act as windshield wipers right in front of our faces to clear a small path to see and be able to breathe in without inhaling a mouth full of bubbles. If you did not continue to clear a path with your hand, the bubbles would quickly fill any opening once you moved. The arrangement that I made with Buck was that once we were in the bubbles, that he and TJ would follow us in.

He suggested that I keep talking to Linda as we walked, so they would be able to keep track of where we were at. As we made our way to the far side, I kept asking Linda how she was or make comments regarding how I may have had bubbles go into my nose. You could barely hear other people talking, but it was tough to understand what they were saying over the music that was being played.

As we were getting closer to the far wall, Linda at one point did comment that someone had lightly brushed up against her free arm as she was clearing the path for her face. Then all of a sudden, it was like a mass of people. You could not move without bumping into someone or stepping on someone else's feet. Even if you were constantly clearing a path with your hand in front of your face, the foam would just fill in right away, so you had no way of knowing who was right next to you, in front of you or behind you.

Linda commented that maybe we need to move to another spot to find our seclusion. I agreed but there were bodies everywhere and since you could not see more than 6 inches in front of your face, it was not easy to determine a path to take. I told Linda she could lead the way figuring she would then be in control of how fast or maybe how slow she wanted us to get out of the groping hands. This was the exact position that I wanted to get us into, where strangers (Buck and TJ) could grope Linda and she have a hard time stopping it. So, I was hoping that in her mind she would be ok with it, as she had no control over it nor did she decide to let it happen.

As we slowly made our way into more open space, I myself had someone grab my swimsuit covered crotch. I have no idea who it was, but I like to believe it was one of the other women in the pool.

There were multiple times that I had hands brush up against by arms and chest as well – some of which were probably innocent while others I'm sure were feeling for women's breasts. Linda and I eventually made our way out of the mass of bodies to the point where you could take a normal stride without bumping into someone. She led the way for about another ten feet and she stopped. She then turned towards me and our bodies met and we locked in a passionate kiss once we have cleared the bubbles from the front of our faces. As we kissed, I moved by hand down her back on onto her ass. I was surprised to find that her bikini bottom was missing. She realized I had found that and ended our kiss saying that some creepo had pulled down her bikini bottoms and even tried to feel up her bare pussy. She commented that her bikini bottom was around one of her ankles and that as soon as we get out of the bubbles, she would put it back on.

She started to turn to head out of the bubbles, but I grabbed her and slid my hand down her stomach right onto her totally shaven pussy. I easily inserted a few fingers into her magnificent pussy, so I decided to see if I could insert something else. I quickly dropped my trunks and lifted her up by her thighs and lowered her onto my cock. Linda used her hands to again clear away the bubbles in front of our faces and we returned to a kiss while we were fucking in the middle of those bubbles. Both of us must have been in a very aroused state, as within minutes we were both cumming.

I pulled up my swimsuit and Linda did the same with her bikini bottoms. We made our way out of the mass of bubbles and back to our chairs. I saw Buck sitting on the edge of the pool outside the bubble zone and he kind of gave me a slight head nod as he got up and went to the bar. I told Linda that I was going to get us a couple of drinks and excused myself as well and followed closely behind Buck.

At the bar, Buck said that Linda has incredible tits. He said that he started by lightly feeling up her ass and she was not pulling away, so he slowly rose his hands up her sides and then around the front to her breasts. He said she seemed to be enjoying it and even reached around at one point and brushed up against his cock with her hand. He said about that time the "asshole TJ" cut in between and pulled Linda's bikini bottoms down and then tried to grab her pussy at which point she broke away and that's when the two of us made our way out.

He apologized for TJs inappropriate actions and said he hoped that it does not scare Linda off. I told him I'd see what she was willing to tell me and that maybe we'd see him later that night at the casino night.

When I returned with the drinks to our chairs, I asked Linda what she thought of the bubbles. She smiled and said that the ending was great, when we were able to make love in there and nobody knew. And she said it was mostly good except the creep that took off her bikini bottoms. I asked her how it happened and she went on to say almost the exact same thing that Buck had, other than she indicated that her boobs were groped a few times during the whole ordeal that probably were not Buck from what she described.

She told me that when a hand first settled on her ass that we were pretty much pinned in, so there was not a lot she could do. Linda said that she sensed it might even be the same hand from the previous night on the dance floor, as it was firm but gentle as it lightly went from side to side. She asked if I was ok with it and the fact that she did nothing and I said of course and that it was my speculation that led us to the mass of people in the bubbles and it was not her fault. She continued to say that at one point, the hands moved up her sides and grabbed onto her breasts. Linda said that she felt guilty that she did not immediately move, but figured since we were so pinned in that waiting a little longer should be ok.

She said at that point that suddenly someone seemed to bump right into her and immediately grab for her bottoms and that he pulled one of the ties, so it easily fell to her ankle when he pushed down. She then said it felt like he reached around the front with one hand and from behind with the other reaching for her pussy. That's when she said she quickly turned her hips hoping to break the creep's fingers and even kicked up her heal behind her hoping to crush his balls. She said as soon as she did that, all hands were off of her and we made our way out with just a few accidental brushes.

She asked if I were mad at her or upset that a guy was able to feel her up. I laughed and said not at all since it was my choice to come here, my idea to go to that area in the bubbles and there was not much more that she could have done and most importantly that she did react when the guy crossed the line. I then asked her if it bothered her that someone grabbed my crotch while we were in there. I told her that it bothered me a lot more, especially since I feared it had been a guy that grabbed me. She just laughed and said that now I know how it feels.

The Casino Night was a lot of fun. When you arrived, they gave each person 50 chips. They had several types of tables open, allowing you to play poker, craps, roulette, black jack and a few other games. The goal was to win as many chips as you could during the couple of hours that the tables were open. At the end of the evening, they had two prizes for the two people with the most chips. The first was a private boat tour, similar to the one that we had earlier, but it was just for a couple and included a romantic lunch.

The second was for a couples' massage that could be done at the spa, on the beach or in your room, whichever the winner preferred. Linda was said either of those prizes would be great and that we should really try to win. The twist to this Casino Night was that the only way you can get more chips if you run out is to do something at the request of the dealers. It did not take long to see examples of what those requests might be as one woman bet all of her chips on the first bet and lost. The dealer told her if she took her breasts out for the next few turns, then he would give her 10 chips.

We were doing fairly well playing black jack and even had Buck join our table at one point, so it at least gave us a chance to pretend we were just meeting and for him to formally meet Linda. It was while Buck was at the table that Linda lost the last of her chips. I was about to hand her some of mine when the dealer said if she displayed one of her breasts for the next hand that he'd give her 10 chips. Since most of the women had already shown their breasts for more chips, Linda said ok and lowered the tube top she was wearing below her right breast. As soon as the next hand was done, the dealer gave her the 10 chips.

Within a few hands, Linda was out of chips again. The dealer smiled at her and said that if she took both tits out and let the gentleman sitting next to her fondle her tits for the next two turns that he would give Linda 25 chips and Buck, who was sitting next to her 10 chips. I shrugged my shoulders and she looked towards Buck. He told her that if she did it that he'd let her have the 10 chips that the dealer had promised him also. She thought about it for a few seconds and then said that she was not willing to do that.

We decided to play roulette with my remaining chips figuring at least the payout would be good if we hit our numbers. Unfortunately, it was not long until all of our chips were gone. By this point, the tasks required for you to get more chips had gotten really crude and it became apparent that the individuals that ultimately would win were the ones that would pretty much do anything. So, we decided to head back to our room.

Sensing that Linda was a bit overwhelmed with everything that had happened today and not wanting to make her too uncomfortable, I suggested that maybe we should take a shuttle and do some shopping the next day after breakfast and get a little break from all of the bare skin and craziness. Linda was thrilled with the idea and said we could book a photo shoot for when we returned in the afternoon. When we got back to the room, we cleaned up and I held Linda in my arms as we both fell asleep.

As we had discussed, the next morning we picked up a shuttle to take us to the closest mall that had a good variety of touristy things. While we were waiting for the shuttle, we made an appointment for a private photo shoot later that afternoon. Just walking around the mall with Linda was actually a real nice break from the very sexually-intense environment we had been in the past few days. It was great to be looking for things for our kids and to just be in a normal setting. Prior to heading back to our resort, we each got an ice cream cone and sat to relax by a fountain. I asked Linda what she thought about the trip so far.

She was very quick in saying it was not something that she'd ever want to do again because the nudity part bothered her. She admitted that some of the other things that had happened were kind of nice since we were in that environment and somewhat out of our control, but again they are not things that she'd ever want to do again. Linda asked me if the thrill of having someone touch her breasts was as big a turn-on as I thought it would be in our fantasies and role playing. I told her that our fantasies were to actually see another guy maul her tits and I had not been able to see that since we were in the bubbles.

I did tell her though that making love where we could be seen was definitely a highlight, not to mention the guys all getting to check out her bare tits the last few days. She then reminded me that we'll be doing a photo shoot later today and that maybe there would still be a chance for me to watch someone touch her breasts. Even though my cock had been given a little break for the past few hours while we were shopping, those comments immediately woke him up.

We picked up our shuttle and returned to the resort. Linda worried me a bit when she said we needed to stop by the room on the way to the photo shoot. She worried me even more, when she took out a pair of khakis for me with a golf shirt and she chose a sun dress for herself. As I was about to protest, I figured I would just go along so I don't come across as pushing her and that we would do whatever she wanted to do in the photo shoot. We arrived at the dock and were let in through the locked gate by the photographer. He introduced himself and asked us what we had in mind. Linda said she'd like a few shots of us on the dock walking along, maybe kissing and a few other romantic poses.

After about 15 minutes of different poses, the photographer asked her what's next. She then made my day by saying she wanted to do a few sexy shots for me and she removed her sundress revealing only the sexy thong underneath. For the next 15 minutes I watched as my incredibly sexy looking wife did a variety of tasteful, yet extremely sexy poses. The photographer even commented to me how gorgeous she looked. At one point he approached her to show her the last shot he had taken. He told her that as great as it looked, the panties showing took away from it. To my amazement, he got her to remove her panties and shoot a few more pictures with her hands or other body parts strategically placed to over her pussy. There was nothing in the world that I could imagine that would be hotter than watching the woman of my dreams strike poses on this dock for this photographer. We finished the shoot and he mentioned that we could review the pictures after dinner.

After the photo shoot, we went back to the room to freshen up a bit. The evening's main activity was going on a bar hopping party bus to places like Senor Frogs. Neither of us were really interested in bouncing from bar to bar, so we decided we'd stay at the resort and relax a bit before our final full day on vacation. We went to dinner and then met with the photographer to review our pictures at the time he had provided. He displayed the pictures one at a time on a large screen that was connected to his computer.

We went through the handful of pictures that he took of Linda and me walking or standing on the dock. Linda quickly picked a couple of pictures that she wanted to purchase. When he paged to the first shot of Linda laying on the dock with only her panties on, Linda's immediate response was that's awful. I, on the other hand, thought she looked amazing. Our 25-ish year old photographer was in agreement with me and commented on how she looked stunning and that he had not even touched up any of the shots with her in it as they already looked perfect. Linda said thank you softly, and then added that as long as he likes them (pointing at me), that's all that really matters.

As he paged through the pictures, each seemingly more strikingly beautiful than the previous one, I was just reminded of how lucky I was to have such a goddess as a wife. When he got to the last one with her panties on, he commented that he thought she was gorgeous in all of those, but these next pictures are even hotter and more erotic since there is nothing to distract you from her gorgeous body. He paged to the first nude shot of Linda laying on the dock with one of her hands strategically placed covering her pussy.