Hot Wife Karyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as we wished we could remain linked like this forever, we could not. After a time, Bill stiffened and then began to pulse in orgasm. Karyn drank his ejaculation as I filled her vagina with jettisoned streams of my own. She moaned softly while we filled her from both ends. Fully spent, we all collapsed and bathed in the warmth and wetness of our lovemaking. Bill was the first to rise. He gave Karyn a kiss and said, "Thank you." Leaving the room, he bid us, "Good night," and closed the door. With Karyn in my arms, we were both soon asleep.

It was a tearful parting at the airport the next afternoon. We've moved since then and now nearly three thousand miles separates us from Bill. No excitement, thrill, or pleasure was lost in the transition of this fantasy to reality. Having three-way sex with my wife and a friend, and watching him make love to Karyn were more fulfilling than I ever imagined. I hope we can repeat the adventure again and again.

12